Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20324 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4485

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 05:36:20 PM

One of them relates to the use of an viral 'vector' needed to get designer DNA into the nucleus.  The pesky human immune system recognizes the infecting virus and develops a response to it.  This makes 'boosters' in particular less effective.  The Russian DNA 'vaccine''s secret sauce is to use a different virus for the first shot than the 2nd which helps work around this problem.

The second, and more pertinent to the last few posts here, the human immune system recognizes when a cell starts to to crazy and starts pumping out bad shit (sprouting spike proteins, etc.)  Cells are going haywire all the time (read, cancer) and a big part of the immune system's task is to take them out.

cancer is about multiplication(replication)... vaccines dont have the replication factor..
so grow up and stop crying about things you dont understand

also injecting a vaccine. its stored in a capsid/shell that is inert and not going to trigger a immune response on injection. then when entering the cell the capsid/shell breaks and the DNA/RNA sequence makes its way inside the cell from the cell membrane to the nucleus membrane.

the nucleus membranes pores dont allow full dna passage so if the vaccine was DNA based it breaks down into RNA components.
once inside the nucleus its prepped for being transcribed into a protein and then passes through other phases.

in all of that. there is no replication part..
in all that. there is no immune response.

later the rna goes through the process of making a protein that sits on the surface of the cell.. it does not create new pathogens that exit the cell surface to then move to other cells.
there is no replication no reinfection no multiplication

it just sits on the cell surface to then be recognised as a protein the body should not have. and fight it

fighting a vaccine produced protein on arm muscle cell surfaces is safer then getting covid virus in the lungs.
hint: you wont suffocate from the vaccine

its been a year now.. can you please try to research and quote biology and not be using conspiracy site opinions.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 06:57:38 PM

^^^ Look at how long it is taking the medical to find the cure for Covid. They are researching as fast as they can. And you want other people to do the research, as well?

If you would research the things that the medical won't, you just might find that they are going in completely the wrong direction.

They might make money, but they will have to answer for the misery and deaths they are causing, in the Judgment.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 07:44:26 PM

Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, independent virologist and vaccine expert with emergency call.
As the unprecedented extent of human intervention in the Covid-19 pandemic is now at risk of resulting in a global catastrope without equal, this call cannot sound loudly and strongly enough.
https://i.ibb.co/DCXRxm1/DB2-B7201-4972-4-ED3-BA06-E30227-BFA252.jpg

Bill and Melinda Gates announce "next pandemic will get attention"

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 03:21:17 AM

Everybody has cancer already. The cycle of life wouldn't continue without cancer. Trophoblast.

All that the vaccine does is to mix the immune system up enough that the cancer isn't controlled IN THE BODY any longer.

Cool

HUWAT?

Isn't trophoblast part of human development in early stages of life. While cancer are caused by cancer cells in the body?

https://www.healthline.com/health/does-everyone-have-cancer-cells#how-common-are-they
Does everyone have cancer cells in their body?
No, we don’t all have cancer cells in our bodies.

Cancer implies wild, uncontrolled trophoblast. Trophoblast is simply the same stuff as cancer, except that it is controlled in our bodies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Beard_(embryologist)

Cool

In 1902, Beard determined that cancer developed because of germ cells that lost direction to the gonads during the process of embryogenesis. These problematic germ cells ultimately developed into an "irresponsible trophoblast"

Trophoblast are cells like every normal cells, and irresponsible trophoblast can turn into cancer, which is also known as CANCER CELLS.

Not everyone has irresponsible trophoblast. Ergo not everyone has cancer.

PS. His theory is not yet accepted by medical community.

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 07:10:41 AM

Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, independent virologist and vaccine expert, vaccines wrong weapon to fight.
He was head of vaccine develpment in German centre of infection research.
Explains why the Covid vaccine program may cause mass death. Its about humanity.
https://youtu.be/ZJZxiNxYLpc
No, I do not trust the Covid Vaccine

Natsuu

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 08:25:37 AM

Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, independent virologist and vaccine expert, vaccines wrong weapon to fight.
Explains why the Covid vaccine program may cause mass death. Its about humanity.

"Explains why the Covid vaccine program may cause mass death"

It is not explained why in the video. care to explain why?

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 10:30:23 AM

"Explains why the Covid vaccine program may cause mass death"

It is not explained why in the video. care to explain why?

reading his twitter and other stuff.. and watching the video here is his basic theory
in short: he is worried that vaccine single strain for 6-12months wont offer the same immunity as what a wild virus would (after recovery.. if recover) because the wild virus mutates its strain

vaccines are a single strain that everyone would get for 6-12 months. based on the first gen sequence

how ever with the time it takes to administer vaccines vs the time the virus is spreading by those not vaccinated and ignoring social distancing advice. means that the virus is still spreading and mutating.
and so there will be a point where the vaccine no longer resembles the wild virus at its future generation.
making the vaccine then not effective at providing support.. thus causing lots of death in the few weeks before governments react to lock back down to prevent mass death again. or the months to produce the next gen vaccine that resembles the virus generation thats then going wild currently

he is saying that single strain vaccine is not a good idea as it just a cat and mouse game always chasing the next generation but being behind..

anyways
the other 'advice' .. and his flaws of his 'advice' is
1) letting people spread the wild virus in the younger population for them to get immunity from the wild virus..(07:40-11:00)
 its flawed because its the letting it spread that causes it to mutate faster.
also people will still die. hospitals will still be overrun even if only young people are getting the virus

2)thinking that the virus mutates so rapidly that vaccines cant catch up.. its flawed because well even after a year the now 15-20th generation lineage is still effective by the vaccine. so its more of a tortoise chasing a leaf game

3)vaccinating people while the virus is wild is not helpful as people can be fighting a strain in the arm and in the lung at the same time which is more dangerous. however giving a vaccine before, such as giving flu vaccine before flu season allows them to gain immunity before the threat arrives.(11:00-14:00)
 its flawed because he is talking about the people 0.1% that can get the virus the same week-month they get the vaccine..
yes pre-emptive vaccination would be great. but we had no warning in 2019 of covid. we had no vaccine to pre-empt it.
his fear of the 0.01% that unlucky to get covid before vaccine gets to best immune response. negates the point of the other 99% that would get a pre-emptive protection as they have not yet and wont get the virus while the vaccine gains immunity against covid

his main flaw of the video is his hypocrisy/flip flopping
lock up the frail. set the young free. let the virus spread even more wildly.
vs
the vaccine will never catch up if the virus can spreadfast
vs
the more it spreads the more it mutates which is dangerous.
vs
dont give vaccines while a virus is wild
vs
'jump on the beast with tools we have instead of analysing'
vs
dont rush vaccines

he thinks that people should rely on 'NK cells' what he is not explaining is that NK cells are the cleanup crew after the battle. NK cells are called in by fighter immune cells. and vaccines/viruses first need to be triggered.
the vaccine DOES trigger the immune response and so it is the same strategy as the NK cell final result

yes someone, once their body has learned how to fight. can call in the NK cells earlier into the fight to win the fight faster.. but the issue of this whole covid era is that peoples bodies dont yet recognise covid as a invader. which is why vaccines/immunity is needed first to then have effective fight

he wants a vaccine that has the effect of already being vaccinated 6 months ago. but at the day of vaccination.

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 12:49:01 AM

^^^ All that blabber and stupidity focused on a malady that can be cured by Bedesonide, or Ivermectin, or vitamin C + zinc, or hydroxychloroquine + zinc + azithromycin, or vitamin D, or L-lysine + L-arginine, and especially several of them being used in conjunction.

Hide the pure fact of the Covid hoax, and then blame poor, little Tash while you romp in your stupidity.

Same as you will do with Simone Gold... focusing on the person rather than the truth of the info she gives us.
Watch the video, at the site, below.

Video: Dr. Simone Gold The Truth About the COVID-19 Vaccine

Dr. Simone Gold of America’s Frontline Doctors shared information about the experimental COVID-19 vaccines and talked about the massive disinformation campaign that has taken over America and the rest of the world.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 01:39:01 AM

and now u circle back to the paid speakers that have not treated covid patients but want you to buy things from their pill mill
everyone has debunked that doctor.

catch up.. your circling debunked stuff from last year

Natsuu

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 02:26:37 AM

and now u circle back to the paid speakers that have not treated covid patients but want you to buy things from their pill mill

He believed that everyone who has "Dr." in their name is reliable and must be trusted, especially when their conclusion is the same on what baddecker expected to see.

MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 02:35:56 AM

I myself am skeptical of a vaccine which has been shot so far as to whether it has been tested or not I can't fully believe because there is no real evidence that I have yet to see whether the vaccine is just a political game of commerce by the elite up there or whatever it is I really hope that this pandemic will soon be over and that it will be cured for too long since we've lived ina cage of our own making and more rumors about it This vaccine and all of it leads to more troubling issues than fresh air. fear is all we can afford, and I hope that the fear that I get will quickly evaporate and this pandemic will be over and that we can live a normal life again without having to adhere to the health protocols that are so directly burdensome in our daily lives

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 02:37:29 AM

He believed that everyone who has "Dr." in their name is reliable and must be trusted, especially when their conclusion is the same on what baddecker expected to see.

You guys seem to feel that as long as a media outlet owned by the big 5 corporations or state media such as PBS, BBC, etc state the magic phrase 'experts say', then whatever it is they say, and whatever interpretation said media makes of what they say, is rock solid and unassailable truth.

The scamdemic has shown me that many more people are much more well conditioned in this regard than I had estimated.  But it is what it is.  Just have to move forward with a more accurate understanding of the sheeple.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 08:04:53 AM

I have heard a lot of opinions ... many are pro vaccine but also many are against it ...
And some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you ?
Definitely not. I am afraid to get the vaccine even thought they said that it is safe.
We don't know the side effect that we can get.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 12:18:01 PM

You guys seem to feel that as long as a media outlet owned by the big 5 corporations or state media such as PBS, BBC, etc state the magic phrase 'experts say', then whatever it is they say, and whatever interpretation said media makes of what they say, is rock solid and unassailable truth.

The scamdemic has shown me that many more people are much more well conditioned in this regard than I had estimated.  But it is what it is.  Just have to move forward with a more accurate understanding of the sheeple.

you seem to beleive that low budget conspiracy site that can only afford lowbudget spokesmen that are not active medical doctors treating covid patients know more about covid.
do you not realise that your conspiracy consultants get paid to read a script

yes oth public media and conspiracy media only hand pick certain spokemen that lean towards what the public//conspiracy media want to present.
so just stop auto-trusting spokesmen that you see presented.
check their credentials find out if they actually have treated covid patients. find out the research to the buzzwords they use.

also i dont even watch the news. i actually look up source data. i dont just auto-trust a broadcast.
maybe its you that watches the news too much.

take the idiots that watch FOX news.. you can spot them a mile away. they are what i call "trumpettes". easily fooled and just repeat whatever they see on fox news.

tvbcof. you sound like them. but where your source is a mix of fox rhetoric and conspiracy sites.
yes badecker is more insane and definitely a fox news watcher and a conspiracy sites youtube channel watcher.
but you are definitely in the same category..
your mantra. your opinions sit on the same group of indoctrinated people. saying certain buzzwords that trend without understanding or researching them.

just because a conspiracy site says public media lies.. does not mean conspiracy sites tell the truth about their stories. its a bait and switch
yes badecker goes to more extreme conspiracy sites. but that does not mean you are not fooled by the same bait and switch games

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 01:03:26 PM

tvbcof. you sound like them. but where your source is conspiracy sites.

My current number one place for analysis is TLAV, and a big part of the reason is that the guy begs people to 'question everything, come to your own conclusions' and is diligent about providing links to everything he talks about.

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/bill-gates-funded-dna-mining-through-covid-tests-msm-lies-netanyahus-global-vaccine-empire/

The real media powers of these days, Joogle, Jewbook, Twatter, etc don't really mind if people spout easily idiotic bullshit without substance (a-la Dr. Kaufman) and will gladly give most of them a platform.  What they really really really cannot stand is someone like Ryan who backs up everything he says within the limits of possibility.  In spite of making zero claims about anything he is now about the most censored person around.  This is because he gives intelligent people real ammunition to fight the propaganda of TPTB and their various nefarious operations.

---

I'm also a fan of Adam Green's style which is to simply lets his adversaries speak for themselves in their own words.  He is also heavily censored because it is really really difficult explain some of the despicable things that some chosen people say.  I've never heard any Christian say anything remotely as grotesque as these freaks:

https://www.knowmorenews.org/  https://odysee.com/@KnowMoreNews:1/Kabbalah-Purim-Amalek-Holocaust-3:3?t=1482

Obviously their 'yeshivas' are sociopath factories, and that can be seen in interviews with kids who attend them and have not learned the art of lying yet.  When you ram kids heads full of the idea that non-Jews are out to kill them unless they kill first, the work product are clearly a bunch of sinister and dangerous creeps, and these ethnic supremacist creeps have enough power to have U.S. law honor their 'Rebbe' who preaches that Jews and non-Jews are different species.

The fact that so many of these 'chosen ones' are so front-and-center in getting vaccines into the bloodstreams of the goyim is bothersome to say the least.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 01:48:59 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2021, 02:16:42 PM by franky1

My current number one place for analysis is TLAV, and a big part of the reason is that the guy begs people to 'question everything, come to your own conclusions' and is diligent about providing links to everything he talks about.
  https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/bill-gates-funded-dna-mining-through-covid-tests-msm-lies-netanyahus-global-vaccine-empire/

yep i didnt even click the link. but i can see by the links words its already not going to be quality
but if your browser bookmarks have links that advertise a guy as a jobless homeless guy(vagabond).. you need new bookmarks

and by the way. if by the sub/domain/ of the link is anything to go by as a title
bill gates doesnt need to dna mine using covid. he can just give grants to maternity wards and get samples from every baby born when they do the heelprick sample

come on. stop reading conspiracy sites. use some common sense and do some proper research

edit
.. screw it i clicked the link. i was curious about if he would state facts or opinion..
in just the first 30 seconds of the video.. he says a mask will just stop 1 droplet..
.. (facepalm)
ok he is a idiot. no fact. just some false rhetoric because he doesnt want masks. no science bases at all.

you do realise that surgical masks do have a purpose.. you know .. they are used in surgery. they actually do function and do something.
if they were useless. hospitals wouldnt use them

yes they not 100% but they are not 0.03% like your homeless guy quotes
home made face covering is ~30% viral load reduction
surgical mask is ~75% viral load reduction
n95 respirator is ~>90% viral load reduction

so its not 1droplet out of 3000 average breath droplets (0.03%)
its 30-95% depending on the type of covering
(i dont recommend using a old t-shirt homemade facemask.. even just watching a wet t-shirt competition is proof at how low quality they are.)

actually try to learn the basic stuff and dont just auto trust a jobless homeless guy
because once you actually learn more specific numbers and facts. then you can actually calculate the real risk factor in what social/public decisions you make when being near others

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 02:47:56 PM

yep i didnt even click the link. but i can see by the links words its already not going to be quality
but if your browser bookmarks have links that advertise a guy as a jobless homeless guy(vagabond).. you need new bookmarks

Good opportunity to show how real researchers provide links.  The first large set are from the one show covering the last few days.  The others are for older studies showing masks are ineffective for viral respiratory ailments.  Here you go:

Video Source Links:

In Chronological Order:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrAvjU2LBkg

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2021/01/11/asymptomatic-spread

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/as-the-insurrection-narrative-crumbles

https://twitter.com/ktbenner/status/1368012451183276036

https://twitter.com/YoureAllDunces/status/1368239258360774657

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/canada/trudeau-moves-to-install-guaranteed-basic-income-in-canada/

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/bgi-genomics-gates-foundation-collab/

https://twitter.com/YoureAllDunces/status/1368202727080275969

https://twitter.com/tesssummers98/status/1304428556986937345

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/973/made?view=plain

https://twitter.com/robinmonotti/status/1367380310107815937

https://schoolsweek.co.uk/covid-testing-dfe-confirms-arrangements-for-extra-school-funding/

https://twitter.com/lakesidephyserg/status/1368226658558283778

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/03/02/exclusive-schools-accused-blackmailing-parents-giving-testing/

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n556

https://twitter.com/YoureAllDunces/status/1368299742246100997

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2020/03/COVID-19-Therapeutics-Accelerator

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/the-rich-got-richer-during-covid-19-heres-how-american-billionaires-performed/

https://summit.news/2021/03/02/china-created-more-billionaires-than-every-other-country-combined-during-pandemic/

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/warnermedia-ceo-apologizes-after-saying-covid-pandemic-has-been-really-good-cnn-ratingshttps://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-covid-contracts-court-b1813003.html?utm_content=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1614950558

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1368251593129418752

https://www.crfb.org/blogs/whats-19-trillion-house-covid-relief-bill

https://twitter.com/SallyMayweather/status/1368303471959638021

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/covid-relief-package-showers-states-600-lost-tax-revs-turning-rescue-stimulus

https://twitter.com/CityAM/status/1367590944875290631

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/san-francisco-pays-161-million-shelter-300-homeless-tents

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/goldman-bank-america-made-hundreds-millions-texas-blackouts

https://twitter.com/Max46023367/status/1368206899821350917

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/vaccine/vaccine-injury-funds-change-include-covid-leave-out-sirva/63-8ecbdb04-73c1-452d-b8aa-c088241f0dbf

https://twitter.com/denisdriver3/status/1367422857739911171

https://twitter.com/lifebiomedguru/status/1367821412384317448

https://twitter.com/kron4news/status/1367827989149450245

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/johnson-johnson-test-experimental-covid-vaccine-infants/

https://twitter.com/MrHillel/status/1367054740882866176

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04368728

https://twitter.com/CRG_CRM/status/1367742941113028608

https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1367893029810495490

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/09/covid-vaccine-60percent-of-nursing-home-staff-refused-shots-walgreens-exec-says.html

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1367536254766751746

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/media-ignores-jj-pharma-giants-checkered-past/

https://twitter.com/code__green/status/1367952753427845120

https://www.minds.com/fs/v1/thumbnail/1214428968763793408

https://feeds.aarp.org/health/conditions-treatments/info-2021/when-will-covid-end.html?_amp=true

https://richieallen.co.uk/covid-variant-jabs-to-be-fast-tracked-with-no-safety-trials/

https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enabling-drug-discovery-development

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/joseph-mercola/covid-19-mrna-shots-are-legally-not-vaccines/

https://www.kctv5.com/good_question/good-question-has-anybody-died-after-receiving-the-covid-vaccine/article_fdcf442e-7693-11eb-9843-57e33a3d6602.html

https://greatgameindia.com/doctor-mocks-vaccine-critics-dies/

https://mobile.twitter.com/DarrenPlymouth/status/1367577984564162560

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39ferYMF6A8

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/05/digital-health-passport-will-i-need-proof-of-vaccine-to-travel-abroad.html

https://www.activistpost.com/2021/03/israel-rolls-out-freedom-bracelet-tracking-device-for-travelers.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ActivistPost+%28Activist+Post%29

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/covid-cases-continuing-decline-after-brief-plateau

https://twitter.com/robinmonotti/status/1367639467041947652

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/dr-andrew-kaufman-interview-virus-isolation-terrain-theory-covid-19/

https://twitter.com/donkamion78/status/1367575421072588804

https://twitter.com/Dmozaffarian/status/1364993823370338312

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/JAHA.120.019259

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/04/health/obesity-covid-death-rate-intl/index.html

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/88-covid-deaths-occurred-countries-where-over-half-population-overweight

https://swprs.org/covid-masks-review/

https://twitter.com/seb8165/status/1367132878337961988

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc-director-implores-texans-keep-wearing-masks-regardless-governors-orders

https://twitter.com/wendywoo6089/status/1368176524545888267

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/02/cdc-draft-guidelines-for-vaccinated-americans-472451

https://twitter.com/BBGRichie/status/1367388903632752642

https://twitter.com/Unlocked_UK_/status/1367825093724934144

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/03/04/show-evidence-masks-class-drop-measure-gavin-williamson-told/

https://www.kcra.com/article/newsom-calls-for-californians-to-double-down-on-wearing-masks-state-recommends-double-masking/35731008#

https://nypost.com/2021/02/28/newsom-appears-to-post-tiktok-inside-restaurant-denies-eating-there/

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/medical-advances/540354-surprising-new-covid-19-study-finds-virus

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/scientific-brief-sars-cov-2.html

https://www.pennmedicine.org/updates/blogs/penn-physician-blog/2020/august/airborne-droplet-debate-article

https://www.who.int/news-room/commentaries/detail/modes-of-transmission-of-virus-causing-covid-19-implications-for-ipc-precaution-recommendations

https://medical.mit.edu/covid-19-updates/2020/08/how-do-i-choose-cloth-face-mask

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/what-material-is-best-for-homemade-masks#How-well-the-mask-fits-is-also-crucial

https://www.brusselstimes.com/news/belgium-all-news/156628/cloth-mouth-masks-from-avrox-luxembourg-belgium-government-distributed-free-to-pharmacies-may-be-toxic/

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1367209540568104964

https://twitter.com/Bogs4NY/status/1367584576944689154

https://twitter.com/YoureAllDunces/status/1366864737636646913

https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1368003944606273536

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EvyCS8hWYAITZRC?format=jpg&name=900×900

https://twitter.com/MartinKulldorff/status/1367739982421630976

https://globalnews.ca/news/7676791/ontario-doctor-covid-19-misinformation/

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/03/02/sweden-moves-to-protect-academic-freedom-after-professor-quits-covid-research-due-to-harassment/

https://twitter.com/Marshall_H15/status/1229103025614151680

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/israel-says-can-pass-laws-anywhere-violate-sovereignty-us-quietly-admits-soleimani-lie/

https://twitter.com/YoureAllDunces/status/1367856054051147780

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/netanyahu-tells-vp-harris-israel-will-never-allow-iran-obtain-nukes

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/irans-irgc-says-it-thwarted-rare-airline-hijacking-attempt-midflight

https://twitter.com/neomatrix_1/status/1367462652470042624

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

5 NIH/National Library of Medicine studies from 2004-2020 all finding verifiable health effects from wearing a face mask, including scientifically verified reduction is blood oxygen level:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29395560/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32590322/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15340662/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26579222/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31159777/

Cloth Mask Study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4420971/

SOME of the mask studies on efficacy:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.01.20049528v1

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.30.20047217v2

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2006372

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2749214

https://www.cmaj.ca/content/188/8/567

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5779801/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19216002/

https://aaqr.org/articles/aaqr-13-06-oa-0201.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4420971/

https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/65/11/1934/4068747

https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bio/23/2/23_61/_pdf/-char/en

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01658736

https://www.journalofhospitalinfection.com/article/0195-6701(91)90148-2/pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2493952/pdf/annrcse01509-0009.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/20200717141836/https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/04/commentary-masks-all-covid-19-not-based-sound-data

https://www.nap.edu/catalog/25776/rapid-expert-consultation-on-the-effectiveness-of-fabric-masks-for-the-covid-19-pandemic-april-8-2020

https://www.nap.edu/read/25776/chapter/1#6

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

https://academic.oup.com/annweh/article/54/7/789/202744

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6599448/

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-1342

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00392-020-01704-y

https://clinmedjournals.org/articles/jide/journal-of-infectious-diseases-and-epidemiology-jide-6-130.php?jid=jide

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1130147308702355

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 06:21:25 PM

Good opportunity to show how real researchers provide links.  The first large set are from the one show covering the last few days.  The others are for older studies showing masks are ineffective for viral respiratory ailments.  Here you go:

Video Source Links:

In Chronological Order:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrAvjU2LBkg
https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2021/01/11/asymptomatic-spread
https://greenwald.substack.com/p/as-the-insurrection-narrative-crumbles
https://twitter.com/ktbenner/status/1368012451183276036
https://twitter.com/YoureAllDunces/status/1368239258360774657
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/canada/trudeau-moves-to-install-guaranteed-basic-income-in-canada/
https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/bgi-genomics-gates-foundation-collab/
https://twitter.com/YoureAllDunces/status/1368202727080275969
https://twitter.com/tesssummers98/status/1304428556986937345
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2020/973/made?view=plain
https://twitter.com/robinmonotti/status/1367380310107815937
https://schoolsweek.co.uk/covid-testing-dfe-confirms-arrangements-for-extra-school-funding/
https://twitter.com/lakesidephyserg/status/1368226658558283778
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/03/02/exclusive-schools-accused-blackmailing-parents-giving-testing/
https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n556
https://twitter.com/YoureAllDunces/status/1368299742246100997
https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2020/03/COVID-19-Therapeutics-Accelerator
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/the-rich-got-richer-during-covid-19-heres-how-american-billionaires-performed/
https://summit.news/2021/03/02/china-created-more-billionaires-than-every-other-country-combined-during-pandemic/
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/warnermedia-ceo-apologizes-after-saying-covid-pandemic-has-been-really-good-cnn-ratingshttps://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-covid-contracts-court-b1813003.html?utm_content=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1614950558
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1368251593129418752
https://www.crfb.org/blogs/whats-19-trillion-house-covid-relief-bill
https://twitter.com/SallyMayweather/status/1368303471959638021
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/covid-relief-package-showers-states-600-lost-tax-revs-turning-rescue-stimulus
https://twitter.com/CityAM/status/1367590944875290631
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/san-francisco-pays-161-million-shelter-300-homeless-tents
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/goldman-bank-america-made-hundreds-millions-texas-blackouts
https://twitter.com/Max46023367/status/1368206899821350917
https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/vaccine/vaccine-injury-funds-change-include-covid-leave-out-sirva/63-8ecbdb04-73c1-452d-b8aa-c088241f0dbf
https://twitter.com/denisdriver3/status/1367422857739911171
https://twitter.com/lifebiomedguru/status/1367821412384317448

chronological order about covid...?? ... seems disorder to me.
so you start with the nonsense of the trump riot in 2021. then you go back to article about the restrictions in late 2020. then early then mid then late.
then you go back to other things about school funding.

seems your order is of no order nor one topic..
seems you cant research or even take someone elses mission list and organise it

you seem to have just copy and pasted someone elses list not even checking it to do anything with it.
heck no organisation or topic separation
no wonder your thoughts are soo all over the place. thus missing the critical details.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 06:46:43 PM

'Chronological order' being that the show note links follow the presentation of his show.  This is useful for people like me to like to cross-check things and follow leads.

Looks like you and I found something to agree about!  The following websites from whence Ryan got information to put together his show are dubious source of information which should be questioned:

- telegraph.co.uk
 - gatesfoundation.org
 - cnbc.com
 - kctv5.com
 - cnn.com
 - politico.com
 - nypost.com
 - thehill.com
 - cdc.gov
 - who.int
 - mit.edu
 - pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

I'm glad you are coming around to being able to recognize purveyors of propaganda such as these at a glance.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 07:06:58 PM

now your stealing my words??
dang you have no memory.

i was the one telling you to check the sources..

sorry dude but you have not woken up yet. especially when you pay dubious sources.
you are still 20 steps behind

.. as for the links.
you pretended that the links are how you do your research.. but it was just a compilation of stuff from soneone elses opinion. in their order.
you didnt re organise it. split it into categories. you simply copy and pasted.. meaning you dont nothing that someone already did for you.

just having a list of links means nothing. doesnt prove you done the research. because if you did you would have removed some of the obvious links that are irrelevant to the topic.

you simply copy and pasting them shows you didnt check the links. you just watched the video and took his side automatically because he sways favour with popular topic trends. not the truth

anyway like i said.. its your money and time your wasting. if you want to be entertained and pay for it. fine. but dont go around calling your fictional narratives as facts. atleast be a big boy and man up and jsut admit your saying crap for entertainment and satire.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: