Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20326 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 06:24:37 PM

if you think tash's links are 'hard work' to post.. then danngggg. you have no idea what work is
idiots chatting to each other and passing each other stuff is about as hard work as a 5yo's birthday party

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 12:07:45 AM

Trusting the Covid vaccines is ridiculous. Why? Common Ivermectin, a dewormer and anti-parasitic drug, found at Walmart and in pet shops and horse care establishments, is curing Covid in all stages.

The fact that it is so common, and the fact that Big Pharma wouldn't use it, shows that you have nothing to gain from the vaccines.

Ivermectin is also the reason why you shouldn't trust government, the media, and hospitals.

Save yourself from Covid. Get some Ivermectin from Walmart.

The problem isn't Covid. The greater problem is the vaccine promoters.

Breakthrough: Ivermectin inhibits the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein from binding to ACE2 receptors in human tissue

Ivermectin, a common anti-parasite drug, has shown great efficacy in the fight against covid-19. For the first time, medical researchers have documented how ivermectin docks to the SARS-CoV-2 spike receptor-binding domain that is attached to the ACE2 receptor. In this way, ivermectin effectively inhibits viral attachment and replication, assisting a precise antiviral response that can target the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein at its most advantageous cleavage site. The researchers showed how ivermectin interferes with the attachment of the spike protein to the human cell membrane.

Ivermectin is a simple medicine derived from the bacterium Streptomyces avermitilis. It weakens and kills parasites by interfering with their nervous system and muscle function. Ivermectin targets the glutamate-gated chloride channels in the parasite's nerve and muscle cells, bolstering inhibitory effects in the parasite's own neurotransmission. As the chloride ions permeate, the parasite's cells are hyper-polarized and then paralyzed, resulting in their demise.

In this study, ivermectin docked in region of leucine 91 of the spike protein and at the histidine 378 of the ACE2 receptor. The binding energy and constancy of ivermectin was also measured and found to be sufficient at the ACE2 receptor, proving the anti-parasitic molecule a powerful force for blocking viral attachment of SARS-CoV-2.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 05:03:32 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2021, 05:15:23 AM by Tash

Apart from Dr. Rainer Fuellmich quest to move ahead with legal proceedings, lets not forget there is also this case filed in Dec 16, 2019 against
Google, Facebook, DeepMind, Alphabet, Neuralink, Tesla, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Sundar Pichai, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, CISON PR NewsWire and John Doe's 1-29
A long list of serious complaints: https://digitalcommons.law.scu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3104&context=historical
Question is how many will be "shot" and fatally wounded or maimed for life in this great covid war?

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2929

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 06:21:29 AM

Zero.

Please try to let this sink into your brain:

The "covid war" is over.
We've administered enough vaccinations to solve the problem.
Therefore, we don't care if you get a vaccine or not.

The only person you're fighting against at this point is yourself.

Really?
Please tell me so no need to put face mask any more?
Btw does that apply to all countries or some specific countries only?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 10:27:24 PM

Zero.

Please try to let this sink into your brain:

The "covid war" is over.
We've administered enough vaccinations to solve the problem.
Therefore, we don't care if you get a vaccine or not.

The only person you're fighting against at this point is yourself.

Really?
Please tell me so no need to put face mask any more?
Btw does that apply to all countries or some specific countries only?

Actually, the up and coming vaccine plandemic will make Covid look like a picnic at the beach. The biggest chance that the vaccine plandemic has of succeeding is, nobody will be left to read the lying vaccine plandemic statistics... or maybe to write them in the first place.

I wonder if all the vaccine company personnel have taken the jab.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2021, 09:45:17 PM

What's the big question about trusting the vaccines. Before you can trust them, you have to have a virus that they were designed to control. Find the virus first. Then start talking about the vaccines.

Laboratories In US Can't Find Covid-19 In 1500 Positive Tests

The reason: not one of 1500 samples of people tested "positive" could find Covid-19. ALL people were simply found to have Influenza A, and to a lesser extent Influenza B. This is consistent with the previous findings of other scientists, which we have reported on several times.

Dr. Derek Knauss: "When my lab team and I subjected the 1500 supposedly positive Covid-19 samples to Koch's postulates and put them under an SEM (electron microscope), we found NO Covid in all 1500 samples. We found that all 1500 samples were primarily Influenza A, and some Influenza B, but no cases of Covid. We did not use the bulls*** PCR test.'

At 7 Universities Not Once COVID Detected

'When we sent the rest of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a couple of the labs at the University of California, they came up with the same result: NO COVID. They found Influenza A and B. Then we all asked the CDC for viable samples of Covid. The CDC said they can't give them, because they don't have those samples.'

'So we came to the hard conclusion through all our research and lab work that Covid-19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was only called 'Covid,' and most of the 225,000 deaths were from co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, pulmonary emphysema, etc.. They got the flu which further weakened their immune systems, and they died.'

'This Virus Is Fictitious'

Cool

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2929

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 04:33:25 AM

What's the big question about trusting the vaccines. Before you can trust them, you have to have a virus that they were designed to control. Find the virus first. Then start talking about the vaccines.

~

Cool

Come on... that is your source? I mean "freedom sphoenix dot com" -> "johnbwellsnews dot com" which itself is referring the original source to some where "principia-scientific dot com" which is blocked by my antivirus with reason "Category: Suspicious".

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 04:55:49 AM

~

Come on... that is your source? I mean "freedom sphoenix dot com" -> "johnbwellsnews dot com" which itself is referring the original source to some where "principia-scientific dot com" which is blocked by my antivirus with reason "Category: Suspicious".

Presumably your 'antivirus software' will tell you what it was that was 'suspicious' about the site?

I've never used antivirus software since in my experience it is worse than any virus I know of in many ways, and since 1995 I've never got a 'virus' that I know of (which doesn't mean that I've not got them of course.)  I did visit the page and it would not load because (reportedly) because of an ad-blocker.  I do now run pi-hole on my network which is a lot of fun.  Recently I blocked 'play.google.com' to see what would happen.  (Nothing bad really seems to FWIW.)  When I look at the pi-hole logs, play.google.com is the only thing blocked.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 05:14:22 AM

~

Presumably your 'antivirus software' will tell you what it was that was 'suspicious' about the site?

I've never used antivirus software since in my experience it is worse than any virus I know of in many ways, and since 1995 I've never got a 'virus' that I know of (which doesn't mean that I've not got them of course.)  I did visit the page and it would not load because (reportedly) because of an ad-blocker.  I do now run pi-hole on my network which is a lot of fun.  Recently I blocked 'play.google.com' to see what would happen.  (Nothing bad really seems to FWIW.)  When I look at the pi-hole logs, play.google.com is the only thing blocked.

You missed the point, he never said it was a VIRUS in the first place. He has an ANTIVIRUS but it was blocked because not of the virus but because it was suspicious. Imagine a "NEWS article" site determined by a system to be SUSPICIOUS.

Commonly websites such as news was not even blocked or anything, even the mini news that you can see.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 07:14:04 AM

You missed the point, he never said it was a VIRUS in the first place. He has an ANTIVIRUS but it was blocked because not of the virus but because it was suspicious. Imagine a "NEWS article" site determined by a system to be SUSPICIOUS.

Commonly websites such as news was not even blocked or anything, even the mini news that you can see.

Someone 'missed it', but it wasn't me.

The thing that most oldsters don't realize is that kids are not 'good with computers'; they are good with icons and sliders on Windows and Android and such.  Not at all the same thing.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2021, 04:36:22 PM

I've never used antivirus software since in my experience it is worse than any virus I know of in many ways, and since 1995 I've never got a 'virus' that I know of (which doesn't mean that I've not got them of course.)  I did visit the page and it would not load because (reportedly) because of an ad-blocker.  I do now run pi-hole on my network which is a lot of fun.  Recently I blocked 'play.google.com' to see what would happen.  (Nothing bad really seems to FWIW.)  When I look at the pi-hole logs, play.google.com is the only thing blocked.

The thing that most oldsters don't realize is that kids are not 'good with computers'; they are good with icons and sliders on Windows and Android and such.  Not at all the same thing.

It's really not as bad as you think. Kids are smart. When the need arises, it will be easy to introduce them to the icons and sliders in math and on slide rules. From there, they will want to go back to computers in the right way.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 11:15:25 AM

Jimmy Dore: Red-pilled the hard way:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VBtCwWcBGg1M/

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 11:28:39 AM

The thing that most oldsters don't realize is that kids are not 'good with computers'; they are good with icons and sliders on Windows and Android and such.  Not at all the same thing.

It's really not as bad as you think. Kids are smart. When the need arises, it will be easy to introduce them to the icons and sliders in math and on slide rules. From there, they will want to go back to computers in the right way.

Negative.  A fair number of my peers in Si Valley were former aerospace engineers and what-not, but that was mostly because they are smart people and coding is relatively easy and pays well.

As far as I am concerned, the exposure that most 'kids these days' get with computers (mostly cell phones) acts as a significant deterrent to actually understanding the technology.

After some time in the 'developing world' I am convinced that cell phones are deliberately designed to make sure that most common people with the native potential to compete with their laptop warrior peers in corp/gov never progress far enough to do so.  And because they get hooked on cell phones, joogle, facefuck, etc, they never progress far enough to pose any threat of competition.

Natsuu

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 02:31:31 PM

^^^

The posts above stinks with boomer energy,

Anyway, does the exposure of technologies such as cellphones and laptops acts as a significant deterrent factor for the actual learning of the current advancements and knowledge about coding and such?
-the answer is no, the exposure of kids to this kind of things just makes them familiar and common to the technology and its common usage. But if a person has an interest with coding and such, he/she will be the one to progress in it. It's not that everyone should learn these things, its the people that has the interest and passion in it. You can be exposed to paintings and other forms of art, but that doesn't mean that you need to be able to paint or do arts.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2021, 11:32:52 PM

Negative.  A fair number of my peers in Si Valley were former aerospace engineers and what-not, but that was mostly because they are smart people and coding is relatively easy and pays well.

As far as I am concerned, the exposure that most 'kids these days' get with computers (mostly cell phones) acts as a significant deterrent to actually understanding the technology.

After some time in the 'developing world' I am convinced that cell phones are deliberately designed to make sure that most common people with the native potential to compete with their laptop warrior peers in corp/gov never progress far enough to do so.  And because they get hooked on cell phones, joogle, facefuck, etc, they never progress far enough to pose any threat of competition.

This is kinda obvious. The old dial and push-button landlines phones, didn't have a way to store regularly used numbers. You had to have a Rolodex or a good memory. Nowadays, if you lose the numbers programmed into your phone, you will have a difficult time finding the numbers of your friends and relatives.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 04:47:34 AM

Negative.  A fair number of my peers in Si Valley were former aerospace engineers and what-not, but that was mostly because they are smart people and coding is relatively easy and pays well.

After some time in the 'developing world' I am convinced that cell phones are deliberately designed to make sure that most common people with the native potential to compete with their laptop warrior peers in corp/gov never progress far enough to do so.  And because they get hooked on cell phones, joogle, facefuck, etc, they never progress far enough to pose any threat of competition.

This is kinda obvious. The old dial and push-button landlines phones, didn't have a way to store regularly used numbers. You had to have a Rolodex or a good memory. Nowadays, if you lose the numbers programmed into your phone, you will have a difficult time finding the numbers of your friends and relatives.

try getting out your basement and visiting them. and asking for their number

as for tvbcofs conspiracy about cellphone users vs pc users in developing countries

these days you can play HD games on cellphones and the cost of implementing 5g is cheaper then having to dig and wire fibre in remote locations

in developing countries. there are more people with 5g phones at superfast internet compared to say englands landline internet

yep england is supposedly an developed country yet the amount of users on superfast internet is poor.

heck even this last 18 months when i had a local vacation domestically . i found it far easier to use a cellphones internet than have to concern myself with the countryside slow landline internet

as for the boomers that had toggle switches and dials and buttons on the 7foot tall Pc cabinets..
yea todays touchscreen tablets may look sci-fi startreky.. but things move on.. 7foot tall cabinets with tape-drives and toggle switches. are just old out dated crap that people should forget. because.. well things move on

who actually needs to know/learn how the 1970's pc's worked... NO ONE

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Tash

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 02:55:57 PM

By look of things people with the injected poison will drop like fly's
https://archive.is/ioc0t#selection-731.0-731.205
Holy cow
The Authority seeks to procure a framework agreement for temporary body storage in the event of an excess deaths situation for the 32 London boroughs and the City of London, led by Westminster City Council. The framework agreement will appoint a single provider and will be for a period of 4 years

Exactly why do people get shot with the deathly poison?
https://www.health.gov.au/ministers/the-hon-greg-hunt-mp/media/press-conference-in-canberra-on-17-june-2021-about-updated-atagi-covid-19-advice

Natsuu

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 09:37:01 AM

Have you heard about what happen in INDIA?

If that happen in australia, then you can see people dying as hospital will be full, other patients might also get infected by the virus, POOR will not be even a priority in this kind of situations.

Tash

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 06:57:05 PM

Vaccine under Electron Microscope, "Rusty" Graphene is found
https://www.bitchute.com/video/bMlOUr9qKD9n/

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 05:59:03 AM

At least a few politicians in some places are making a feeble attempt to look after 'their people'.  Could just be that they are looking toward how to defend themselves in the future if the technocratic take-over fizzles.  Who knows?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Izm2hjr5Xhtq/

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: