Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
noerc

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:42:44 AM

This thread became a mess and its hard to find constructive posts in between of all that trash talk. So I ask again:

Why doing a roll back when it also only requires a mandatory wallet update to block the specific coin outputs that were created by the two theft transactions?

This rollback move is NOT necessary at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:43:15 AM

Damm... The fallout has already started!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=692757.msg7832498#msg7832498
7vpo

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

Na Zdorovie!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:44:30 AM

Available some Turkish statement for fools of without the benefit:

Play in the sand!

Yesterday i was at a barbecue. I have realized yet.

VRC developers team is very smart and disciplined.

All the trolls: Kiss your mother's ass.
Autodidact

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:46:38 AM

this thread always blows up when people are trying to make VRC look bad, and it always gets quiet when things are going smoothly Smiley  just wait, there will be soon another calm period.
tigerwood0432

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:47:36 AM

3. VRC devs can deliver a roll back that helps mintpal and all users on that exchange but ignores any miners who are mining VRC and have not updated to the new client. And anyone who has received VRC in that time frame of the rollback.
It seems increasingly likely that there possibly never was even an attack on mintpal.  Seems more likely to me that MintPal somehow lost the coins or private keys, and the VRC devs are helping them recover their lost coins.

These question need to be answered before anyone should ever considering trusting the VRC devs:

The next time this happens - there is a large theft of VRC - what will happen?
How big of a theft must occur to warrant a blockchain rollback?

Looks like the scammers are mad that crypto is being cleaned up from thievery. Just a thought. Hard to make money if you know the technology not only can, BUT WILL be used to stop theft. To good. And some people think this is bad. Go invest in bitcoin if you think its bad, If you think its good, Well you got VeriCoin, I got a feeling more than 6 million dollars approves the vericoin devs. You all just making VeriCoin more popular, almost 50 pages today. That should make people take not at this rate.

"CLEANED UP". Does this mean putting a bandaid on the wound will fix the other unspoken implications of this action as well as this?

Prove to us with evidence that MintPal was in fact hacked and not just negligent with their handling of private keys. Thanks

No you misunderstand that my point here is to let everyone know how the actions of the VRC dev are going to be negative on the overall VRC economy when it comes to trust.

Sure let's keep this thread up at the top so new comers can read the broken nature of VRC through the actions of its developers rolling back the block chain due to ONE business' failure to run their exchange properly.

Want to know why he is here since 3 hours ? look at his signature , he just want to scam people with his useless LELEANA coins , check his precedent posts , on SCAMMING ACCUSATIONS = he is a scammer and a troll, he scammed people with these leleana shitcoin don't feed the scammer neither the troll , go to promote your scam coins elswhere please

My coins if you do not want to purchase them. Then do not. I do not expect people to buy them.

Please post links to your claims and proof that I am scamming.

If you can't backup your diversion from the issue at hand (the VRC devs and their roll back) then please stfu. Thanks! Grin Grin Grin

nice try to divert attention to my coins and supposed "scamming" I did with no proof at all. LOL...epic fail by another noobie.

Remember here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108704.0 , people accusing you to scam , there is other post of leleana scams , will try to find it Wink

▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████
██username 12345█████████████████████████████
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
██1234567███12345678██12345678███12345678████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:47:50 AM

Bobsurplus - Congratulations.. you're the second one on my ignore list!!!! amazing for you!!!!!

do the same, click on "ignore" on the left under the user name Wink
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:48:04 AM

What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Sweeeeeeet! I look forward to meeting you too!

Cheesy
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:49:18 AM

All these people think it is somehow amusing and entertaining that other people lost money. I'm an atheist but sometimes I wish there was a place...

'somehow amusing'. People watch faces of death, 2 girls 1 cup, and some of the most vile things you could ever think of. Who wouldn't be entertained watching someone lose 10 million dollars on roulette?
tigerwood0432

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:49:46 AM

Bobsurplus - Congratulations.. you're the second one on my ignore list!!!! amazing for you!!!!!

+1 will do the same with him and smoothie= leleana scammer Smiley  press ignore button Smiley

CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
realestmofo

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:50:55 AM

Whether people like it or not tomorrow I start the media push to get this into financial media outlets asap.

This is to big of a story to let go unheard. This will change the way people think of crypto, and in a good way. It cannot hurt. Bitcoin is still shunned by the world due to situations like gox. This is the exact opposite, As gox shook investor confidence, this will GROW IT!

The VRC devs said this is a one time thing. Next time a large amount of coins get taken then we all suffer for good. Doubt anyone wants to buy into this now.

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:51:09 AM

3. VRC devs can deliver a roll back that helps mintpal and all users on that exchange but ignores any miners who are mining VRC and have not updated to the new client. And anyone who has received VRC in that time frame of the rollback.
It seems increasingly likely that there possibly never was even an attack on mintpal.  Seems more likely to me that MintPal somehow lost the coins or private keys, and the VRC devs are helping them recover their lost coins.

These question need to be answered before anyone should ever considering trusting the VRC devs:

The next time this happens - there is a large theft of VRC - what will happen?
How big of a theft must occur to warrant a blockchain rollback?

Looks like the scammers are mad that crypto is being cleaned up from thievery. Just a thought. Hard to make money if you know the technology not only can, BUT WILL be used to stop theft. To good. And some people think this is bad. Go invest in bitcoin if you think its bad, If you think its good, Well you got VeriCoin, I got a feeling more than 6 million dollars approves the vericoin devs. You all just making VeriCoin more popular, almost 50 pages today. That should make people take not at this rate.

"CLEANED UP". Does this mean putting a bandaid on the wound will fix the other unspoken implications of this action as well as this?

Prove to us with evidence that MintPal was in fact hacked and not just negligent with their handling of private keys. Thanks

No you misunderstand that my point here is to let everyone know how the actions of the VRC dev are going to be negative on the overall VRC economy when it comes to trust.

Sure let's keep this thread up at the top so new comers can read the broken nature of VRC through the actions of its developers rolling back the block chain due to ONE business' failure to run their exchange properly.

Want to know why he is here since 3 hours ? look at his signature , he just want to scam people with his useless LELEANA coins , check his precedent posts , on SCAMMING ACCUSATIONS = he is a scammer and a troll, he scammed people with these leleana shitcoin don't feed the scammer neither the troll , go to promote your scam coins elswhere please

My coins if you do not want to purchase them. Then do not. I do not expect people to buy them.

Please post links to your claims and proof that I am scamming.

If you can't backup your diversion from the issue at hand (the VRC devs and their roll back) then please stfu. Thanks! Grin Grin Grin

nice try to divert attention to my coins and supposed "scamming" I did with no proof at all. LOL...epic fail by another noobie.

Remember here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108704.0 , people accusing you to scam , there is other post of leleana scams , will try to find it Wink

LOL how is that proof of me scamming?

That is 2 years ago when Pirate was scamming. How is that bad? Especially since I was right in my call that Pirate would run with people's Bitcoins.

Keep the BS coming...

This thread isn't about me...stay on topic. Unless you have proof of me scamming please post that in the scam section and I will reply accordingly. Otherwise please stfu if you don't know what you are talking about. Thanks.  Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 05:51:54 AM

To ignore Bobsurplus  click below

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

To ignore Smoothie, Click below

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

The thread just got a whole lot better Smiley

Although there constant spamming you will get a lot of blank posts about 5 per screen lol.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
7vpo

Activity: 503

Na Zdorovie!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:52:05 AM

Please not make ads with quote from trolls
tigerwood0432

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:52:20 AM

Ohhhhh its a pleasure now i pressed the ignore button for both FUDDERS Smiley Just press ignore button on the left side , down to the username Smiley

CryptoPay

GET IT NOW
jobnotfound

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:52:34 AM

What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Cheesy

bob you noob... you just got trolled.
Sovanik

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:53:08 AM

LOL how is that proof of me scamming?

That is 2 years ago when Pirate was scamming. How is that bad? Especially since I was right in my call that Pirate would run with people's Bitcoins.

Keep the BS coming...

This thread isn't about me...stay on topic. Unless you have proof of me scamming please post that in the scam section and I will reply accordingly. Otherwise please stfu if you don't know what you are talking about. Thanks.  Grin Grin Grin

Why are you getting so flustered, Smoothie?
Autodidact

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:53:16 AM

To ignore Bobsurplus  click below

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

To ignore Smoothie, Click below

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

The thread just got a whole lot better Smiley

Although there constant spamming you will get a lot of blank posts about 5 per screen lol.
Thank you Smiley
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:53:40 AM

Cheesy

bob you noob... you just got trolled.

LOL who you calling noob? Cheesy
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:53:44 AM

+1 will do the same with him and smoothie= leleana scammer Smiley  press ignore button Smiley

Make baseless accusations because you can't handle the truth that I present in this thread.

Press the pussy ignore button again. I think now I am at the top of the "ignore" list.

People don't like hearing the truth. They would rather you tell them what they want to hear. In this case it appears that the method of attack to do damage control is to attack me and my coins, call me scammer with no proof, and then press the ignore button.

Run  tigerwood0432 ...run!  Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 05:54:15 AM

This user is currently ignored.

Lol...

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: