Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 [693] 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:16:28 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 06:37:37 AM by barabbas

I see many people, including the DEVs, talking about mass adoption and mainstream. But here goes a challenge to all of you:

Does anyone here have even the slightest idea of what it takes and how to get there?

I see people talking about new features and easiness to use. Some claim that marketing and promotion will do the job, bringing "normal" people as new investors. Others want to see new merchants accepting VRC as a way to bring it to mainstream.

So, why doesn't the community focus on developing the vision of what is required to take VRC to the masses and represent this vision in a single roadmap? Don't we have what it takes?

Long term goals yes that is the plan to elevate this coin above others. For that to happen some fundamentals things must be achieved.

- Solid marketing plan to push the brand beyond what it currently is. part of it could start with a video showing the benefits of this coin done in a professional manner.

-- Keyword being "solid plan". Exactly what would you consider a "solid plan"? What would the devs? As for the video, I can think of at least 10 coins, all below VRC -or disappeared- that had the video. I am not against it but it does no good whatsoever in and of itself. The "solid plan", specifics.

- Public awareness (hence my initial positive response to the global day) * still a great idea but that needs some serious planning execution.

-- Again, specifically what is a "serious planning execution", that the people actually carrying it out will not smile? Lets be serious, please. Pun absolutely intended.

- Setting realistic goals / milestones with expected time frame. Ie In Q3 we will deliver xxx and we will start to promote it by this date.

-- I'll give you a realistic goal: Nothing . The three developers are able to produce absolutely nothing, as clearly demonstrated through the non-events of the last 8 weeks. So exactly what "realistic goals" are you proposing? It's like sending dwarfs to compete in the NBA, what would be a realistic goal?

- Realistic roadmaps. Deadlines must be met. Set and manage expectations.

-- See above.

- More public interaction (yes I know the devs are busy, but setting time for public hang outs is a great tool to keep the information flowing) Twitter updates, social media all help too.

-- Oh you want more of those brilliant hang outs, don't you? I'll tell you what, we can start a "solid campaign" to sell them as soporific images guaranteed to put anyone to sleep no matter what circumstances. They could sell a few.. Wow, just wow. And you claim to have anything to do with professional campaigns? Really? Really, really?

- Blog with updated content / news * already in progress, however it needs even more push.

--See? when you make sense, you make sense... just what the crypto world in general and Vericoin in particular needs: Another kiss-ass blog with a VRC address at the bottom asking for crumbs for the services rendered. You must be some king of genius indeed.

- Community must get involved more. Fine example is the MN fair which the community positively rallied behind should bring some awareness.

- Yep. Community must do EVERYTHING since no one else is capable of actually doing anything... other than sell collectible silver coins, that is (what an initiative man, that will do wonders, indeed, for Vericoin). X is doing SOMETHING which in itself is 110% better than anyone else, devs especially included, all on his own and with a few coins donated. He GETS it. Vericoin needs that, improvised as it may be, worldwide. Yes it will bring some awareness... about 0.00001% of what a worldwide event would have brought. Still, no question about it, much, much better than the nothing that everyone else is "doing".

- Follow design guidelines: I recently created a brand book which should help a ton. Ie if anyone wants to create a promotion, these are the guidelines to follow, ( brand, colors, typography, do's and don'ts) and you should have a more unified, professional look to anything we publish. Image is everything, we can't publish something that looks cheap and off brand.

-- Oh this is the kicker. Yes, we must follow the worst design graphics in crypto, bar none. Sorry Raevon or Amsterdamer whoever is responsible but this is just veri, veri bad. Vericoin's logo is laughable from a designing point of view and about 15 years OLD. No one does anything remotely like that any more. Everyone, on the other hand, has much more aesthetically pleasing designs (Blackcoin being by leaps and bounds the best) and 100% more modern ideas. Have you checked the graphics for Superman vs Batman? That woulkd give you a couple of ideas of just how behind Vericoin is also in that department.

- Perception: View above on image. We also need to work as a community. We need to respect each other. Sure there are people who come here and create fud etc, we can do our best to stay civil. However if you are a leader, respected member.. one should act accordingly in a professional manner. We should be open to criticism as long as it is positive and the person offers solution and ideas.

-- Yep, that might be a tad unrealistic but it would be nice. How about a leit motiv such as "If you don't bring anything to the table, just don't post". You know, you can always use Facebook to post even pictures of your lunch or how the fuck you are feeling, but here, if you don't have anything specific to say, critical (of the coin, the devs, other posters' ideas or suggestions...) or otherwise, just don't post. The community and the devs would assume that you agree with their leadership if you just say nothing, post nothing. No +s, no Amens, no "Well said" no "to the Moon" and the like... how about that. 98% of the conflict, the personal drivel, would be magically eliminated. How about that? Nobody gives a flying fuck if you don't like me, or whomever, so npo need to waste your time in investigating if I shit daily of three times a week (it depends on the diet, by the way). Stay on topic. If you have any idea at all, articulate it at best you can and post it. If, on the other hand, you have NOTHING at all to bring to the table, shut the fuck up, ok?

- Technological advancements - the ultimate one. We need to share ideas, the stuff in progress (Wallet ui, Blockchain 2.0
and other goodies cooking all will give us an edge. tie that to when we can expect them and they must be delivered.

-- You mean that ... with new devs, right? because these guys, sorry cant do. Any of it. More importantly: Is it needed? NOPE. Not at all. X, once again, GETS it. You don't.

The devs have stated this before too, they created the coin and we must do our part too.

If you guys want to share ideas and thoughts on what to improve, let's hear them.

There are actually too many ideas already brought in, but if people don't GET it -and, again, neither the devs nor you do- it is like shouting in the desert. So back to square one. The problem is not the community, the community is nothing short of AMAZING. For the real problem, you, and the dev trio, take a good look straight in the mirror.

Respectfully.

Edit to add: By the way, when you speak of a "video... done in a professional manner", are you perhaps referring to something like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl6DizyZgFY (last freeze frame excluded, of course).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:03:09 AM

That video is neat. ^^
 "once you go blackcoin you never go back boy. "
Lambos , chicks , sexism , nerds. Now i understand what blackcoin really stands for thanks .

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:26:41 AM

That video is neat. ^^
 "once you go blackcoin you never go back boy. "
Lambos , chicks , sexism , nerds. Now i understand what blackcoin really stands for thanks .

I love Vericoin, but that video is great. I whish someone in our community could produce something like this.

Regards,
Michael

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:58:01 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 11:14:51 AM by sluppy

@ Sdmathis - Enough quoting

Id like to Quote u and Add @everyone stop filling up the thread with half page quote baby poop fights please.
If u got a Question or something usefull to say Great, but the your a child no you are! discussions  fill up page after page.
This thread would be less then 5% of its size if you just leave the Usefull stuff in for the people that actually care about vericoin and want some more information.
Any chance someone on the vericoin team can make a Seperate Moderated thread that only team members post on? call it the Fanboy thread for all i care ill read that instead of pages and pages of this shit.
I know my grammar and punctuation isnt up to your high standards but please resist the urge to requote this into the same shit im complaining about.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:37:08 AM

@barabbas - why are u so mad bro? I would have moved on to another coin or done my own project at this point. It sounds like you blame the devs, the community, the exchanges... life is to short to stay mad. How much did you lose? Instead of tearing down the community tell us how you are going to help it.

If all this is such a problem you can look into other great coins/communities such as Blackcoin, Darkcoin, Cloakcoin, Dogecoin, Minerials, Viacoin and even some new promising coins such as Syscoin?Huh

I haven't gone through all your posts but I see lots of quoting and negativity. Crypto isn't for all. Many dangers around every corner. Tomorrow Bitcoin might be worthless. Perhaps maybe looking into Gold/Silver might be a better option.

I suggest to all if you are mad, upset, disappointed then ask yourselves "How can I help the community?". If that doesn't work then "Is it time to cut my loses and move on?"

At the end of the day everyone have a great Friday and lets not forget who clicked the "buy button"
KryptoKings

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:04:16 PM

@ drkman - I would like to hear an endorsement from the devs on this. Sink or swim at the end of the day this is there baby. My opinion which means absolutely nothing is adding another dev still means nothing is guarantee price goes up. Even if it was Satoshi himself. To date I haven't seen a coin show up with the stuff Vericoin has. Like I said my opinion and would love to hear from the devs on there thought.
aragoon

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:38:18 PM

@ Sdmathis - Enough quoting

Id like to Quote u and Add @everyone stop filling up the thread with half page quote baby poop fights please.
If u got a Question or something usefull to say Great, but the your a child no you are! discussions  fill up page after page.
This thread would be less then 5% of its size if you just leave the Usefull stuff in for the people that actually care about vericoin and want some more information.
Any chance someone on the vericoin team can make a Seperate Moderated thread that only team members post on? call it the Fanboy thread for all i care ill read that instead of pages and pages of this shit.
I know my grammar and punctuation isnt up to your high standards but please resist the urge to requote this into the same shit im complaining about.

+1000

I just can't imagine how many people are being put off VRC because of these insulting and childish posts. For god's sake, give it a rest. Use the ignore feature and believe in what you believe.
KryptoKings

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:51:07 PM

Looks like today is going to be good day to buy. Looking to pick up some VRC today. Delay in announcement is a positive for me. Tells me to buy more before a price hike. I use the C.A.T. bot which just stock piles VRC for me all day on different exchanges.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:05:57 PM

Looks like today is going to be good day to buy. Looking to pick up some VRC today. Delay in announcement is a positive for me. Tells me to buy more before a price hike. I use the C.A.T. bot which just stock piles VRC for me all day on different exchanges.

Huh C.A.T. Bot   Huh?

please educate me on this
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:13:08 PM

Stuff ..

Sorry you don't like the whole mass adoption theme. That was something we stated as a theme (and we aren't going to quit our goals there) from the get-go. And that's also why our first features were VeriSMS and VeriBit. Because they make things easier for others.

We don't want VeriCoin to be an "altcoin" but rather VeriCoin-- a coin people don't relate to altcoins because it's bigger than that.

Ambitious plan - there are two issues with that

1) You and your supporters have no idea how the worldwide mass adoption will be achieved as well as why would anyone pay with vericoin instead of the well established BTC? You directly compete with BTC when you push your worldwide mass adoption theme and that makes the worldwide mass adoption theme an unsustainable business plan. Therefore, the market doesn't like your worldwide mass adoption theme. Every rational person knows you are unable to compete with BTC on the worldwide mass adoption front. Despite the billion dollars VC investment for BTC infrastructure/utility projects even BTC struggle to educate and convince the mass public to use crypto currencies. What makes you think that you can make a revolution and convince the mass public to use a) crypto currencies  b) use vericoin instead of BTC?  You can't, it is a delusion and fantasy.

2) Your worldwide mass adoption theme is outdated. Yes, it made sense to go with this theme in March/April when you started your coin, it seemed at the time that Litecoin and many other BTC clones can co-exist with BTC, but the events of this summer made clear that all BTC clone altcoins will disappear, except those few blockchain 2 enabled coins. The market spoke this summer about all BTC/LTC clones like VeriCoin. Investors and the community (except your maximum 20 men strong hurrah brigade) are not interested in your worldwide mass adoption theme. Investors don't want to touch your coin, because it's clear you can't achieve mass adoption for vericoin. Instead of investors are interested in blockchain 2 platforms which address the shortcoming of BTC, provide users with more features and do more than BTC does.

If you stick to your worldwide mass adoption theme, you will have the tackle the same issue again and again: VeriCoin is nothing else but one of the 300 BTC clones, there is no unique selling point for vericoin. Just like yourself, we investors thought your CV and academic background will be the unique selling point for VeriCoin, but clearly it's not enough, the well played transparency card doesn't make vericoin an attractive investment opportunity. Having said that, Barrabas could be right again by saying that your only chance is to play the "Good guys" card, it is an option to build on how you handled the mintpal hack.

In my opinion, better to start working because you didn't deliver a thing in the last 8 weeks. To turn around this ship you could try start working on a blockhcain 2 platform by addressing one specific area that you are comfortable with such as decentralized exchange, marketplace or crowd funding and do better that one area than ethereum, viacoin, cloak, etc. Then vericoin would have an actual use case and it would be more than one of the 300 BTC/LTC clones. I have to admit you have little chance to succeed with that blockchain 2 theme, but it is still significantly more than the zero chance of the delusional worldwide mass adoption theme.

KryptoKings

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:20:10 PM

Huh C.A.T. Bot   Huh?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0

Get tool once mastered. I set a timer and a profit margin along with a few other settings. It gains me vrc through out the day. I try to use 3,000 vericoins on different exchanges and move the profits to wallet to maintain 3,000. I trade a bunch of other coins also. Basically anything that is hot. Other coins I go for BTC instead of coins. Drk, Cloak, Sys are hot traders for btc profit.
Kevondo

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:32:08 PM

Huh C.A.T. Bot   Huh?

Get tool once mastered. I set a timer and a profit margin along with a few other settings. It gains me vrc through out the day. I try to use 3,000 vericoins on different exchanges and move the profits to wallet to maintain 3,000. I trade a bunch of other coins also. Basically anything that is hot. Other coins I go for BTC instead of coins. Drk, Cloak, Sys are hot traders for btc profit.

I need to study on this. First question would be Who is "Sampey"?

I would be concerned about loading any "Bot" onto my compter due to security issues and the "Wild Wild West" nature of the Digital Currency universe at present.
Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:33:08 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 02:15:33 PM by Shinraven

barabbas red remarks

I want to thank you for the feedback / criticism provided.

To answer some of your concerns:

Solid marketing plan: Regardless of how good a product or service is, in order to reach millions of people who might not know what such product is, we must market it. There are various ways, word to mouth, public awareness, guerrilla tactic campaigns as you previously mentioned via VRC day, which I  stated i love the idea and would support it. ( wish we could really set some time to discuss a strategy, what to do that day, what other promotional materials we can include and flesh the ideas it is not something you can just pull off with 2 weeks time, we are talking about a global movement) * best idea you ever had btw.

Promotional Video Put yourself in the shoes of someone who has never heard of crypto. Then mention VRC coin or whatever. They will have a strange look. Now imagine if you hand them a flyer say a white paper filled with Technobabble. it will just confuse them even more. Now imagine a simple, clear, practical video, could be short say 30 seconds as it needs to translated into ads as well. Think Apple, Google have a look at their videos. It is very lifestyle driven, ie how can i use this product, what is it, what can it do for me and my family overseas.. oh i can send them money, etc.

Contrary to what you may think, most people online do not love to read long paragraphs, I will do my best to keep this short Smiley The video link you provided would not work for this demographic. It is too flashy, over the top, Vegas etc.

Realistic goals Some technical features need to be updated in the current coin. New flat UI, to create a modern look etc. Notice what took place here past few days, instead of giving an exact date, it might be best to set a realistic timeline ie Q3 of this year, then when closer to such date and you know everything has been finalized we can promote whatever it is. I am sure the devs have other things going in their lives as well, This will lessen the stress and they have stated how they will go forward from this and apologized for any delays.

Updated Brand look The original VRC logo concept was not my idea. The idea is solid to combine the % aspect with the V. My task: New updated feel, with a modern geometric Bold typeface, made sure everything was aligned, Flat solid colors vs the gradient from previous. I will request that the devs publish the brand book I created, you can judge for yourself my thought process, from typography, color palette, when / where to use. Do's and Don't practical usage of this. I am responsible for the new VRC website design you see as well.  Since it is modular, it can always be updated. Batman vs Superman ? mmm I prefer Iron Man or Silver Surfer the comics that is Smiley

Work as a team / Community / news I had to combine these, respect is part of it. All it takes is some insult and this thread gets derailed. Important info, updates get lost. Hence the suggested blog updates. As for Video hang out, having a public image creates a positive message. These guys are real people. Not some random screenmame creating some fly by night coin. In this sea of hundreds of scam coins, Trust is everything. As a community we must do our part too. I know you wanted to promote the coin, view above. Others are starting too.

Ideas Nothing wrong with adding and sharing ideas. Everything begins with an idea. As long as we can share them in a positive respectful manner. We all want the same thing. We want this coin to succeed.

So thank you for your feedback.

cammo12

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:40:09 PM

Stuff ..

Sorry you don't like the whole mass adoption theme. That was something we stated as a theme (and we aren't going to quit our goals there) from the get-go. And that's also why our first features were VeriSMS and VeriBit. Because they make things easier for others.

We don't want VeriCoin to be an "altcoin" but rather VeriCoin-- a coin people don't relate to altcoins because it's bigger than that.

Ambitious plan - there are two issues with that

1) You and your supporters have no idea how the worldwide mass adoption will be achieved as well as why would anyone pay with vericoin instead of the well established BTC? You directly compete with BTC when you push your worldwide mass adoption theme and that makes the worldwide mass adoption theme an unsustainable business plan. Therefore, the market doesn't like your worldwide mass adoption theme. Every rational person knows you are unable to compete with BTC on the worldwide mass adoption front. Despite the billion dollars VC investment for BTC infrastructure/utility projects even BTC struggle to educate and convince the mass public to use crypto currencies. What makes you think that you can make a revolution and convince the mass public to use a) crypto currencies  b) use vericoin instead of BTC?  You can't, it is a delusion and fantasy.

2) Your worldwide mass adoption theme is outdated. Yes, it made sense to go with this theme in March/April when you started your coin, it seemed at the time that Litecoin and many other BTC clones can co-exist with BTC, but the events of this summer made clear that all BTC clone altcoins will disappear, except those few blockchain 2 enabled coins. The market spoke this summer about all BTC/LTC clones like VeriCoin. Investors and the community (except your maximum 20 men strong hurrah brigade) are not interested in your worldwide mass adoption theme. Investors don't want to touch your coin, because it's clear you can't achieve mass adoption for vericoin. Instead of investors are interested in blockchain 2 platforms which address the shortcoming of BTC, provide users with more features and do more than BTC does.

If you stick to your worldwide mass adoption theme, you will have the tackle the same issue again and again: VeriCoin is nothing else but one of the 300 BTC clones, there is no unique selling point for vericoin. Just like yourself, we investors thought your CV and academic background will be the unique selling point for VeriCoin, but clearly it's not enough, the well played transparency card doesn't make vericoin an attractive investment opportunity. Having said that, Barrabas could be right again by saying that your only chance is to play the "Good guys" card, it is an option to build on how you handled the mintpal hack.

In my opinion, better to start working because you didn't deliver a thing in the last 8 weeks. To turn around this ship you could try start working on a blockhcain 2 platform by addressing one specific area that you are comfortable with such as decentralized exchange, marketplace or crowd funding and do better that one area than ethereum, viacoin, cloak, etc. Then vericoin would have an actual use case and it would be more than one of the 300 BTC/LTC clones. I have to admit you have little chance to succeed with that blockchain 2 theme, but it is still significantly more than the zero chance of the delusional worldwide mass adoption theme.

And here are another 500 words of rubbish to add to the 15,000 you wrote yesterday. I guess you've got another exciting day of hitting refresh on the VRC thread. Enjoy. 
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:52:47 PM

Huh C.A.T. Bot   Huh?

I need to study on this. First question would be Who is "Sampey"?

I would be concerned about loading any "Bot" onto my compter due to security issues and the "Wild Wild West" nature of the Digital Currency universe at present.

the cat is a well known bot and people are pretty happy with that one.
Still everyone using stuff people out of this forum should do it on a virtual server.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
Kevondo

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:56:11 PM

VRCRadio.com LIVE! in 5 minutes

https://vrcradio.com
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:00:46 PM

Shinraven must be very proud of himself  Roll Eyes

effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:01:40 PM

With VeriBit, VeriSMS and soon VeriCard, it's not where can you use Vericoin.  It's where can't you. www.vericoin.info
KryptoKings

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:04:05 PM

Sampey is the dev behind it. A few of my friends and I have been using his products for awhile now. I have never had trust issues with him and neither have any of my friend. I'm not sure what the referral fee is for his product but if anyone here is interested you can let him know my referral "KryptoKings" can go forward towards the discount of the buy.

Like I said it is a great way to earn vrc. If the market has lots of up and down movement with volume I can make 800+ vrc. But like I always say, crypto is a gamble and you can lose your azz if your not careful. Read his guide 5 or 6 times and start small before going up too high. I recommend spreading things out on different exchanges once you decide to go higher. Bittrex, Crypsy are reall good. Bter is ok at times. Poloniex is too slow though you can make 3% profit but expect it to only happen 2 or 3 times. I prefer 1% on Bittrex/Cryptsy 10-15 times a day.
KryptoKings

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:06:19 PM

With VeriBit, VeriSMS and soon VeriCard, it's not where can you use Vericoin.  It's where can't you. www.vericoin.info

WOW!!!! NICE!!!!

@effectsToCause - now im the mad person... I am still buying up cheap VRC... ugh... LoL
Pages: « 1 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 [693] 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: