Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2026, 02:35:01 AM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 502 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"  (Read 1153890 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ymod123
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 432
Merit: 250



View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:00:03 AM
 #1601

I found 1 old bitcoin wallet after I import wallet.dat  Do i need to close the clam wallet and open it again? to check if theres clam on it?
freedomno1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1099


Learning the troll avoidance button :)


View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:33:11 AM
 #1602

I found 1 old bitcoin wallet after I import wallet.dat  Do i need to close the clam wallet and open it again? to check if theres clam on it?


Save yourself some time and check the Bitcoin address first using the /dig function on Just Dice
If it qualifies it will tell you it recieved the coins in the initial drop.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Watoshi-Dimobuto
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 840
Merit: 524


Yes!


View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:13:09 AM
 #1603

I am buying Clams. Makes a good investment. Tongue
BayAreaCoins
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4648
Merit: 1404


AltQuick.com Owner


View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 11:02:11 AM
 #1604

I am buying Clams. Makes a good investment. Tongue

We need more exchanges bad... Polo seems to be down.

We should all be emailing our favorite exchange once a day! Unless it is Poloniex... then email your 2nd favorite exchange. Tongue

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - A Bitcoin-based exchange for Altcoins, Signet, & Bitcoin Testnet (no fiat, stables, or KYC) - PGP D2F6EB9E127D75D6F994BA5F6862DDA3084922EE
BitcoinFr34k
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

✓


View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:12:40 AM
 #1605

how do I get this coin
What just like any other coin, sorry I newbie with crypto coin  Huh
Jungian
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010


View Profile
December 11, 2014, 11:44:23 AM
 #1606

how do I get this coin
What just like any other coin, sorry I newbie with crypto coin  Huh

Buy it on an exchange if you don't have any old BTC-adress that can be dug up.

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
BayAreaCoins
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4648
Merit: 1404


AltQuick.com Owner


View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 11:46:15 AM
 #1607

how do I get this coin
What just like any other coin, sorry I newbie with crypto coin  Huh

Buy it on an exchange if you don't have any old BTC-adress that can be dug up.

Or offer a service/sell shit.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - A Bitcoin-based exchange for Altcoins, Signet, & Bitcoin Testnet (no fiat, stables, or KYC) - PGP D2F6EB9E127D75D6F994BA5F6862DDA3084922EE
ndnh
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1009


New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit


View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:36:24 PM
 #1608

I am buying Clams. Makes a good investment. Tongue

We need more exchanges bad... Polo seems to be down.

We should all be emailing our favorite exchange once a day! Unless it is Poloniex... then email your 2nd favorite exchange. Tongue

Poloniex is back online. Only was down for a few minutes.

Yeah, I put a vote on Cryptsy. Not that it would make much of a difference. Smiley

The First Hobbit to connect to the Internet
CLAMSCASINO
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 0


View Profile
December 11, 2014, 01:03:28 PM
 #1609

Hello everyone I just launched CLAMS Roulette for the community I hope everyone likes it. Please give suggestions for improvements please!

http://clamsroulette.com
tbearhere
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1003



View Profile
December 11, 2014, 02:11:11 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 02:21:32 PM by tbearhere
 #1610

Im still confused of how the clams wallet will know of my btc , ltc , and doge? With just syncing the wallet. Do I have to do something to get it to know to get clams?
garthkiser
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 176
Merit: 100



View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:37:11 PM
 #1611

Im still confused of how the clams wallet will know of my btc , ltc , and doge? With just syncing the wallet. Do I have to do something to get it to know to get clams?
You have to import your wallet.dat file or the private keys of your BTC, LTC or DOGE into the CLAMclient. If you are completely new to crypto and just wish to sell then you may prefer to use just-dice.com to claim your CLAMs. For more help please visit the IRC channel: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=clams

Just-Dice FAQ: https://just-dice.com/#faq
CLAMclient Import: http://clamclient.com/#/import/

Long Live the Great CLAM!

BitcoinFr34k
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

✓


View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:47:04 PM
 #1612

how do I get this coin
What just like any other coin, sorry I newbie with crypto coin  Huh

Buy it on an exchange if you don't have any old BTC-adress that can be dug up.
I have an old BTC address how to dig her
is there a tutorial to dig my old BTC address
chilly2k
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000


View Profile
December 11, 2014, 03:47:40 PM
 #1613

Hello everyone I just launched CLAMS Roulette for the community I hope everyone likes it. Please give suggestions for improvements please!

http://clamsroulette.com

   Not really Roulette, more of a wheel of chance.  I prefer real roulette, Single 0 even better.  

I didn't have a balance so I don't know if the text would change colors, but I could just barely make out the Your Balance with the clam in the background.  

no Help or FAQ button?  

Balance on the withdrawal popup.

Add IRC to the #Clams button.  I didn't know what it was, till I clicked it....  Smiley

Otherwise it looks ok.  

hopenotlate
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 1306



View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 03:59:20 PM
 #1614

Hello everyone I just launched CLAMS Roulette for the community I hope everyone likes it. Please give suggestions for improvements please!

http://clamsroulette.com

Just a little typo: you wrote leaderbord instead of leaderboard

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
tbearhere
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1003



View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:04:05 PM
 #1615

Im still confused of how the clams wallet will know of my btc , ltc , and doge? With just syncing the wallet. Do I have to do something to get it to know to get clams?
You have to import your wallet.dat file or the private keys of your BTC, LTC or DOGE into the CLAMclient. If you are completely new to crypto and just wish to sell then you may prefer to use just-dice.com to claim your CLAMs. For more help please visit the IRC channel: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=clams

Just-Dice FAQ: https://just-dice.com/#faq
CLAMclient Import: http://clamclient.com/#/import/

Long Live the Great CLAM!
Great thank you  Smiley
dooglus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335



View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:15:25 PM
 #1616

Don't to update your wallets guys!! Mandatory update!

That was a few weeks ago, when the difficulty jumped massively:


Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
chilly2k
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000


View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:17:03 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 08:01:40 PM by chilly2k
 #1617


Mandatory Update/Fork Complete!


Just-Dice.com Taking Deposits in CLAMS!
Just-Dice.com

New Website Launched! (Special Thanks to garthkiser)
CLAMclient.com

Vote @ coin-swap! (type `!vote clam` after joining.)
Coin-swap Channel

Don't forget to update your wallets guys!! Mandatory update!

    Would be nice if either the block # or date was included so we knew which fork this was for.  I have to go check each time I see something like this.  

Removed links to wallets

CLAMSCASINO
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 0


View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:17:49 PM
 #1618

Just wanted to remind everyone that http://clamsroulette.com opened today all feedback is welcome thanks again.
gnargnar
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000


crypto-enthusiast since 2012


View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:50:31 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 08:35:35 PM by gnargnar
 #1619

DO NOT DOWLOAD THE WINDOWS WALLET LINK FROM THE POST ABOVE MADE BY Monkeynutz.
IT IS A VIRUS.

remove his post please.
moderator mprep have been pm'ed. he was reported.
 

edit : the bad link was removed by OP. thanks.
hopenotlate
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4130
Merit: 1306



View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:12:54 PM
 #1620

What's your prediction on CLAMS price in the next few days folks? Did it already reach the max yesterday (not considering July peak) or it is just standing still a bit to reach ..... ?
Dooglus effect will still impact positively on this coin or it already did?
What do you feel?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 502 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!