|
ymod123
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 02:00:03 AM |
|
I found 1 old bitcoin wallet after I import wallet.dat Do i need to close the clam wallet and open it again? to check if theres clam on it?
|
|
|
|
|
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1099
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 04:33:11 AM |
|
I found 1 old bitcoin wallet after I import wallet.dat Do i need to close the clam wallet and open it again? to check if theres clam on it?
Save yourself some time and check the Bitcoin address first using the /dig function on Just Dice If it qualifies it will tell you it recieved the coins in the initial drop.
|
Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
|
|
|
|
Watoshi-Dimobuto
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 09:13:09 AM |
|
I am buying Clams. Makes a good investment. 
|
|
|
|
|
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 4648
Merit: 1404
AltQuick.com Owner
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 11:02:11 AM |
|
I am buying Clams. Makes a good investment.  We need more exchanges bad... Polo seems to be down. We should all be emailing our favorite exchange once a day! Unless it is Poloniex... then email your 2nd favorite exchange. 
|
https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - A Bitcoin-based exchange for Altcoins, Signet, & Bitcoin Testnet (no fiat, stables, or KYC) - PGP D2F6EB9E127D75D6F994BA5F6862DDA3084922EE
|
|
|
|
BitcoinFr34k
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 11:12:40 AM |
|
how do I get this coin What just like any other coin, sorry I newbie with crypto coin 
|
|
|
|
|
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 11:44:23 AM |
|
how do I get this coin What just like any other coin, sorry I newbie with crypto coin  Buy it on an exchange if you don't have any old BTC-adress that can be dug up.
|
|
|
|
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 4648
Merit: 1404
AltQuick.com Owner
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 11:46:15 AM |
|
how do I get this coin What just like any other coin, sorry I newbie with crypto coin  Buy it on an exchange if you don't have any old BTC-adress that can be dug up. Or offer a service/sell shit.
|
https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - A Bitcoin-based exchange for Altcoins, Signet, & Bitcoin Testnet (no fiat, stables, or KYC) - PGP D2F6EB9E127D75D6F994BA5F6862DDA3084922EE
|
|
|
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1009
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 12:36:24 PM |
|
I am buying Clams. Makes a good investment.  We need more exchanges bad... Polo seems to be down. We should all be emailing our favorite exchange once a day! Unless it is Poloniex... then email your 2nd favorite exchange.  Poloniex is back online. Only was down for a few minutes. Yeah, I put a vote on Cryptsy. Not that it would make much of a difference. 
|
The First Hobbit to connect to the Internet
|
|
|
CLAMSCASINO
Newbie

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 01:03:28 PM |
|
Hello everyone I just launched CLAMS Roulette for the community I hope everyone likes it. Please give suggestions for improvements please! http://clamsroulette.com
|
|
|
|
|
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1003
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 02:11:11 PM Last edit: December 11, 2014, 02:21:32 PM by tbearhere |
|
Im still confused of how the clams wallet will know of my btc , ltc , and doge? With just syncing the wallet. Do I have to do something to get it to know to get clams?
|
|
|
|
|
|
garthkiser
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 03:37:11 PM |
|
Im still confused of how the clams wallet will know of my btc , ltc , and doge? With just syncing the wallet. Do I have to do something to get it to know to get clams?
You have to import your wallet.dat file or the private keys of your BTC, LTC or DOGE into the CLAMclient. If you are completely new to crypto and just wish to sell then you may prefer to use just-dice.com to claim your CLAMs. For more help please visit the IRC channel: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=clamsJust-Dice FAQ: https://just-dice.com/#faqCLAMclient Import: http://clamclient.com/#/import/Long Live the Great CLAM!
|
|
|
|
|
BitcoinFr34k
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 03:47:04 PM |
|
how do I get this coin What just like any other coin, sorry I newbie with crypto coin  Buy it on an exchange if you don't have any old BTC-adress that can be dug up. I have an old BTC address how to dig her is there a tutorial to dig my old BTC address
|
|
|
|
|
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 03:47:40 PM |
|
Hello everyone I just launched CLAMS Roulette for the community I hope everyone likes it. Please give suggestions for improvements please! http://clamsroulette.com Not really Roulette, more of a wheel of chance. I prefer real roulette, Single 0 even better. I didn't have a balance so I don't know if the text would change colors, but I could just barely make out the Your Balance with the clam in the background. no Help or FAQ button? Balance on the withdrawal popup. Add IRC to the #Clams button. I didn't know what it was, till I clicked it....  Otherwise it looks ok.
|
|
|
|
hopenotlate
Legendary

Activity: 4130
Merit: 1306
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 03:59:20 PM |
|
Hello everyone I just launched CLAMS Roulette for the community I hope everyone likes it. Please give suggestions for improvements please! http://clamsroulette.comJust a little typo: you wrote leaderbord instead of leaderboard
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 1003
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 04:04:05 PM |
|
Im still confused of how the clams wallet will know of my btc , ltc , and doge? With just syncing the wallet. Do I have to do something to get it to know to get clams?
You have to import your wallet.dat file or the private keys of your BTC, LTC or DOGE into the CLAMclient. If you are completely new to crypto and just wish to sell then you may prefer to use just-dice.com to claim your CLAMs. For more help please visit the IRC channel: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=clamsJust-Dice FAQ: https://just-dice.com/#faqCLAMclient Import: http://clamclient.com/#/import/Long Live the Great CLAM! Great thank you 
|
|
|
|
|
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 04:15:25 PM |
|
Don't to update your wallets guys!! Mandatory update!
That was a few weeks ago, when the difficulty jumped massively: 
|
| Just-Dice | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | Play or Invest | ██ ██████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████ | 1% House Edge |
|
|
|
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 04:17:03 PM Last edit: December 11, 2014, 08:01:40 PM by chilly2k |
|
Don't forget to update your wallets guys!! Mandatory update! Would be nice if either the block # or date was included so we knew which fork this was for. I have to go check each time I see something like this. Removed links to wallets
|
|
|
|
CLAMSCASINO
Newbie

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 07:17:49 PM |
|
Just wanted to remind everyone that http://clamsroulette.com opened today all feedback is welcome thanks again.
|
|
|
|
|
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 07:50:31 PM Last edit: December 11, 2014, 08:35:35 PM by gnargnar |
|
DO NOT DOWLOAD THE WINDOWS WALLET LINK FROM THE POST ABOVE MADE BY Monkeynutz. IT IS A VIRUS.
remove his post please. moderator mprep have been pm'ed. he was reported.
edit : the bad link was removed by OP. thanks.
|
|
|
|
|
hopenotlate
Legendary

Activity: 4130
Merit: 1306
|
 |
December 11, 2014, 09:12:54 PM |
|
What's your prediction on CLAMS price in the next few days folks? Did it already reach the max yesterday (not considering July peak) or it is just standing still a bit to reach ..... ? Dooglus effect will still impact positively on this coin or it already did? What do you feel?
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|