Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901258 times)
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:49:09 AM

Popcorn1,
You say you have not been presented with proof, but you have consistently ignored evidence in an attempt to deny my proof. You never replied to my post below because the evidence supporting the afterlife is overwhelming; from that evidence I deduce a creator, so the proof has been provided to you but you chose not to think about it.

Yes, I did present 52 points of evidence for your evaluation; where is your rational response?
www.near-death.com/evidence.html
You don't even realize your stories are contradicted by facts because you never investigated the evidence in the first place.
I have told you about the 52 points ...as i told you before its your brains way of making you feel comfortable before you die..like when you have a bad accident you don.t feel pain till 10 to 15 mins after
what more do you want me to say..

I want you to stop making up stories that equate an untested and hypothetical explanation with a theory based on empirical data.

Fact is that there is hard data supporting the idea that brain chemistry cannot explain this phenomena, and you did not read it, so now I have to quote it for you; for example...

Many skeptical arguments against the survival theory are actually arguments from pseudo-skeptics who often think they have no burden of proof. Such arguments are often based on scientism with assumptions that survival is impossible even though survival has not been ruled out. Faulty conclusions are often made such as, "Because NDEs have a brain chemical connection then survival is impossible." Pseudo-skeptical arguments are sometimes made that do not consider the entire body of circumstantial evidence supporting the possibility of survival or do not consider the possibility of new paradigms. Such pseudo-skeptical claims are often made without any scientific evidence.

[many points of evidence were mentioned]
OK, so this is more than sufficient to demolish your claim that the NDE can be explained by brain chemistry alone; it is obvious that you did not read too much of the evidence...
but as i have stated even if there is an afterlife why would there still be a god would this not just what happens when we die..
I have posted my proof of God, I have refuted your disagreement on the first (inductive/scientific) point, so what is wrong with the rest of my proof which only uses deduction once the survival hypothesis is accepted? Please quote my proof and point out the logical error.

AT LEAST WITH AN ATHEIST WE ASK FOR PROOF AND THEN THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED ..
Oh really? Maybe a rational atheist can solve a problem by using rational thinking, but you have not.

A pseudo-skeptic like yourself will ask for proof and try to discredit the empirical evidence for the afterlife by making up stories about why that evidence might be wrong without really investigating the evidence or by backing up his/her stories with facts, or in other words IGNORING the proof; then, s/he will go on believing whatever s/he wants to believe, thinking that the problem is solved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 11:27:00 AM

Genesis 1:1,2:
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

There is the answer to time and space, right in the first 2 verses of the Bible. If you don't understand how it is saying time and space, go back to school. Or at least read on in Genesis for some hints.

Smiley

Man, there is no word Time neither Space in this verse of the Genesis, neither in all Genesis there is a verse that says that God invented Time and/or Space.

If you think that verse says that God invented Time and/or Space is your invention. Is not write in there neither it has something to do with me going "back to school".

I'm sorry you don't understand simple English: language is a powerful tool for mutual understanding.

It I were a priest I will prey for you for more understanding, cause I'm an engineer I can only say to you that you need to read more carefully the above verse of the Genesis you mentioned and the whole book of Genesis and I guarantee you, you won't find a verse that says: God created Time and Space.

There is no such statement ("God created Time and Space") in the whole Bible.

Thank You for the discussion.

Best Regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:54:34 PM

Fact is knowledge. Knowledge is fact.
Seriously ? satoshi is dead is knowledge but is he really dead is not a fact ...its undisclose
of course fact can be knowledge but knowledge need not be fact.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 04:15:11 AM

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

There is the answer to time and space, right in the first 2 verses of the Bible. If you don't understand how it is saying time and space, go back to school. Or at least read on in Genesis for some hints.

Smiley

Man, there is no word Time neither Space in this verse of the Genesis, neither in all Genesis there is a verse that says that God invented Time and/or Space.

If you think that verse says that God invented Time and/or Space is your invention. Is not write in there neither it has something to do with me going "back to school".

I'm sorry you don't understand simple English: language is a powerful tool for mutual understanding.

It I were a priest I will prey for you for more understanding, cause I'm an engineer I can only say to you that you need to read more carefully the above verse of the Genesis you mentioned and the whole book of Genesis and I guarantee you, you won't find a verse that says: God created Time and Space.

Best Regards.

And here, all this time, I thought I was speaking with someone who had the ability to think.

Oh well. Back to the examinations of life.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:04:13 PM

Smiley

Best Regards.

And here, all this time, I thought I was speaking with someone who had the ability to think.

Smiley

Sounds like you are judging him. Hell next stop?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:16:29 PM

Smiley

Best Regards.

Smiley

How can I judge him, or you for that matter? I can only judge the things you jokers say.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 07:30:09 PM

...omissis...

Smiley

How can I judge him, or you for that matter? I can only judge the things you jokers say.

Smiley

He's not judging me he's saying that we are jokers but then he has not the balls to carry forward his statement.

He's afraid of G-d.

So next time give me reason: atheism is a sin and atheists need to die.

This way we can avoid this childish discussion and avoid losing 2 months of time, because as you were not able to point time can be not created by G-d, but, as it appears, is rather important for, in the last instance, because Time is what Life is made and 2 months of time is a lot of Life lost.

"Atheism is a sin and its punishment is death".

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:33:52 PM

...omissis...

Smiley

Smiley

He's not judging me he's saying that we are jokers but then he has not the balls to carry forward his statement.

He's afraid of G-d.

This way we can avoid this childish discussion and avoid losing 2 months of discussion.

Best regards.

As Christians, we should never wish for an atheist to die. We should pray for them to be saved.

The Lord loves everyone and wishes they will all be saved.

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:35:16 PM

...omissis...

Smiley

Smiley

He's afraid of G-d.

This way we can avoid this childish discussion and avoid losing 2 months of time, because as you were not able to point time can be not created by G-d, but, as it appears, is rather important for, in the last instance, because Time is what Life is made and 2 months of time is a lot of Life lost.

"Atheism is a sin and atheists need to die"

Best regards.

If I am afraid of God, you are much more afraid of Him. How do we know? You can't even say God. All you can say is G-d. Big chicken.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:38:25 PM

...omissis...

Smiley

Smiley

He's afraid of G-d.

This way we can avoid this childish discussion and avoid losing 2 months of discussion.

Best regards.

As Christians, we should never wish for an atheist to die. We should pray for them to be saved.

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

True.

But the evidence so far seems to be that we all die. So, if there wasn't a need for people to die, God wouldn't have kicked us out of the Garden, to keep us from eating of the fruit of the Tree of Life, and living forever because of it.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 07:46:51 PM

If I am afraid of God, you are much more afraid of Him. How do we know? You can't even say God. All you can say is G-d. Big chicken.

Smiley

What's your purpose in Life: offending others?

Thank You.

Best regards.

To all (believers):
I thought that when we answer the question: "Why do atheists hate Religion?" we infer that atheists we are talking about are men.

I will switch this thread title to: "Why do atheists men hate Religion?" for the future, so I'll know we are talking about men.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:48:44 PM

...omissis...

Smiley

Smiley

He's afraid of G-d.

Best regards.

True.

But the evidence so far seems to be that we all die. So, if there wasn't a need for people to die, God wouldn't have kicked us out of the Garden, to keep us from eating of the fruit of the Tree of Life, and living forever because of it.

Smiley

Well obviously. But there's no difference in atheists should die versus Christians should die, versus others should die. We all should die at some point. But BitNow said "atheism is a sin and atheists need to die." and you can change it to "everyone sins and everyone needs to die". There's no need to call out athesists as if they're special in that regard.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 07:50:29 PM

Well obviously. But there's no difference in atheists should die versus Christians should die, versus others should die. We all should die at some point. But BitNow said "atheism is a sin and atheists need to die." and you can change it to "everyone sins and everyone needs to die". There's no need to call out athesists as if they're special in that regard.

Are you afraid of my words? Face the reality and discuss for the words not for what you are afraid of.

Thank You.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 07:56:33 PM

Are you afraid of my words? Face the reality and discuss for the words not for what you are afraid of.

Thank You.

Best regards.

I already responded to your post. You can respond to my response if you'd like. I'm not afraid.
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 08:03:14 PM

Thank You.

Best regards.

I already responded to your post. You can respond to my response if you'd like. I'm not afraid.

I replied this to BADecker thusands of times.

I will say to you, because 2 months are lots and we cannot lose more time on that.

Sentence: "Atheism is a sin and it's pusnishment is death".

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:04:00 PM

...omissis...

Smiley

Smiley

He's afraid of G-d.

Best regards.

True.

Smiley

BitNow is simply talking to talk. Remember, she's an engineer. She knows how to use logic better than the way she is expressing.

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:07:37 PM

Thank You.

Best regards.

I replied this to BADecker thusands of times.

I will say to you, because 2 months are lots and we cannot lose more time on that.

Sentence: "Atheism is a sin and it's pusnishment is death".

Best regards.

Right.... but the judgement isn't coming yet. The Lord is waiting (and we should too) so that they can come to repentance before they're judged.

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 08:10:22 PM

Right.... but the judgement isn't coming yet. The Lord is waiting (and we should too) so that they can come to repentance before they're judged.

And that's where we disagree: the judgment is coming every day, if not 4 times at least a day.

The Judge is the Pope who is the Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth.

If I don't go forward with that with an American I will be stuck forever in an eternal Monday morning.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:10:42 PM

Right, Bitnow. Words from the guy you think was your first Pope:

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:13:08 PM

And that's where we disagree: the judgment is coming every day, if not 4 times at least a day.

The Judge is the Pope who is the Vicar of Jesus Christ on Earth.

If I don't go forward with that with an American I will be stuck forever in an eternal Monday morning.

Best regards.

I don't blame you for not being able to think any better. Your Popes are constantly disagreeing about stuff, and changing the rules... as they have been down through all the ages. Get back to the Bible for stability.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: