Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 04:00:38 AM

Atheists don't hate nobody, you fucking morons. Atheists just don't believe the bullshit with which fucking religious retards try to fuck people's brains. Sorry or this, assholes. Marry Christmas.

An atheist started this thread, and said they hated religion. Argue with them...

Sorry buddy, I don't want to argue with nobody. Especially with religious idiots. Best wishes to you and to your family and to your pets.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:04:34 AM

BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE IN THE 21st CENTURY
IN THE UK AN 8 YEAR OLD KNOWS HOW STUPID RELIGION IS..unless your a muslim

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:09:53 AM

Atheists don't hate nobody, you fucking morons. Atheists just don't believe the bullshit with which fucking religious retards try to fuck people's brains. Sorry or this, assholes. Marry Christmas.

well to me it sounds like you hate the bullshit that comes out of there mouths YES OR NO
If yes ..THEN YOU HATE RELIGION Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
JUST LIKE I HATE RELIGION ITS FUCKIN STUPID IN THE 21ST CENTURY Grin
NOT SAYING I HATE THE PERSON JUST HATE THE BULLSHIT THEY TALK ABOUT Grin
strayanbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:17:08 AM

I dont hate anything too much  Cheesy

My letterbox has a "no junk mail" sticker on it, consequently, I don't receive the local 'paper' or the catalogs of Kmart, Target, Big W, Bunnings, Masters, etc.  I guess I view religion like that, things that simply don't interest me.
I don't hate anyone or their religion, I don't care if you setup a mosque or church or a lean-to next door to me.  All I ask is that you allow everyone else to follow whatever they want, life is too short for these sorts of divisions tearing us all apart!

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:01:56 AM

My letterbox has a "no junk mail" sticker on it, consequently, I don't receive the local 'paper' or the catalogs of Kmart, Target, Big W, Bunnings, Masters, etc.  I guess I view religion like that, things that simply don't interest me.
I don't hate anyone or their religion, I don't care if you setup a mosque or church or a lean-to next door to me.  All I ask is that you allow everyone else to follow whatever they want, life is too short for these sorts of divisions tearing us all apart!
You will if one day if the mosque tells you to cover your daughter up

Tell the sun god believers RA when the jews come along i bet they thought jews wont take over NO CHANCE and they did how much blood got spilt and then new laws and ways of life

Tell the jews when Christians come along i bet they thought Christians wont take over NO CHANCE
how much blood got spilt and new laws and new ways of life

NOW TELL THE CHRISTIANS THE MUSLIMS WONT TAKE OVER BECAUSE GUESS WHAT THEY SURE ARE TAKING OVER new laws and new way of life

It only takes more muslims to vote for someone to be in power with muslim beliefs then they run the country then guess what NEW LAWS AND A  NEW WAY OF LIFE ..

remember CHRISTIANITY COMES FROM ARAB NATIONS NOT FROM EUROPE
 SO WHY CAN IT NOT COME FROM AN ARAB NATION AGAIN BUT A DIFFERENT RELIGION
See its the clever muslims who join governments we need to be careful about..
Not saying its fact..
But why do we have NUKES as a just in case someone trys to take our country well MUSLIMS LAW COULD TAKE OVER OUR WAY OF LIFE
It might not happen..But just the same as i believe in having NUKES in the uk WHAT IF IT DOES BECAUSE IT CAN HAPPEN BECAUSE IT HAS MANY TIMES IN HISTORY

Oh and i just don.t think muslims i think all religion should  go its all bullshit just its the muslims kicking up the fuss and the jews need to stop too but not as bad as the muslims there book is the worst religion ..

But its not fair you ban muslims unless you ban it all
legendster (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:25:52 AM

Tell the sun god believers RA when the jews come along i bet they thought jews wont take over NO CHANCE and they did how much blood got spilt and then new laws and ways of life

Tell the jews when Christians come along i bet they thought Christians wont take over NO CHANCE

NOW TELL THE CHRISTIANS THE MUSLIMS WONT TAKE OVER BECAUSE GUESS WHAT THEY SURE ARE TAKING OVER new laws and new way of life

It only takes more muslims to vote for someone to be in power with muslim beliefs then they run the country then guess what NEW LAWS AND A  NEW WAY OF LIFE ..

Not saying its fact..
But why do we have NUKES as a just in case someone trys to take our country well MUSLIMS LAW COULD TAKE OVER OUR WAY OF LIFE
It might not happen..But just the same as i believe in having NUKES in the uk WHAT IF IT DOES BECAUSE IT CAN HAPPEN BECAUSE IT HAS MANY TIMES IN HISTORY

Oh and i just don.t think muslims i think all religion should  go its all bullshit just its the muslims kicking up the fuss and the jews need to stop too but not as bad as the muslims there book is the worst religion ..

Boy you are one wet riled up scarred kitty!
No one is taking over your way of life buddy, this is the 21st century not the 12th century. Sure a muslim can come to power, sure a buddhist can come to power but he can't enforce a change in the way of life of normal people, because guess what? then they run the risk of being shammed by everyone around the world.
People have the right to be free and freedom of religion - no matter how stupid it is - IS and WILL be a right.

Don't you get it? If you don't have the right to believe what you want then there will be no atheism. Even if it is not a religion it is a practice of not practicing one and that is a right every man has.

To choose between stupidity or stop pretending and get real.

As far as muslims go, they have always been troublesome and they have been kicking up the dust since the middle ages, muslim empires have fought more wars in both time and number than all other religious community put together.

The Reqconquista wars waged for around 700 years and guess where that was? In the region of today's Portugal and Spain in the Iberian peninsula. So tell me, have the Europeans given up their way of life?

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:35:34 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 09:19:16 AM by popcorn1

Not saying its fact..

Oh and i just don.t think muslims i think all religion should  go its all bullshit just its the muslims kicking up the fuss and the jews need to stop too but not as bad as the muslims there book is the worst religion ..

Boy you are one wet riled up scarred kitty!
No one is taking over your way of life buddy, this is the 21st century not the 12th century. Sure a muslim can come to power, sure a buddhist can come to power but he can't enforce a change in the way of life of normal people, because guess what? then they run the risk of being shammed by everyone around the world.
People have the right to be free and freedom of religion - no matter how stupid it is - IS and WILL be a right.

Don't you get it? If you don't have the right to believe what you want then there will be no atheism. Even if it is not a religion it is a practice of not practicing one and that is a right every man has.

To choose between stupidity or stop pretending and get real.

As far as muslims go, they have always been troublesome and they have been kicking up the dust since the middle ages, muslim empires have fought more wars in both time and number than all other religious community put together.

The Reqconquista wars waged for around 700 years and guess where that was? In the region of today's Portugal and Spain in the Iberian peninsula. So tell me, have the Europeans given up their way of life?
I will never listen to someone who is in to religion because you are all DUMB THICK SHITS
NOW ARGUE YOUR POINTS
I AM NOT SCARED OF NOTHING I JUST HATE ALL RELIGION BUT THE KORAN IS THE WORST BELIEF OF THEM ALL HERE IS WHY 8 MIN VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXGE2eBUdlQ

now if you got a problem then tell my friend and she will put you straight

Also tell
leeds bradford brimingham shefield yorkshire BITS of london BITS manchester AND SPREADING THEY HAVE WELL MORE KIDS THAN THE WHITE BRITISH FAMILY BECAUSE MUSLIMS HAVE MORE THAN 1 WIFE
20 years ago mostly white brits now muslims run them cities FACT SOON THE WHOLE OF THE UK..
PLUS DON.T TALK YOUR BULLSHIT TO ME I KNOW MORE ABOUT LIFE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW..

PLUS I DID SAY COULD HAPPEN AND IT COULD HAPPEN BUT TO THINK I AM SCARED YER RIGHT WE HAD THE   I R A   STILL WENT ABOUT ME DAILY LIFE SMILING Grin JUST SAYING SO IT NEVER WILL HAPPEN A JUST IN CASE IT DOES BECAUSE IT HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST..

PLUS DON.T YOU EVER CALL BUDDHISM A RELIGION ITS NOT A RELIGION OK Grin
ITS INNER PEACE
and this is what iAM not liking just like this chap here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J80AGEvRQOg
ALSO NO ONE TRYING TO TAKE OVER YOUR SO RIGHT Grin

www.liveleak.com/view?i=6e5_1368165949

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AaIflp1ROE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsoZriaysrQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC2VQjSgpso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3P2YWnegWQ
Now might never happen but it shore looks like to me it could very well happen before its to late

JUST LIKE WE KEEP NUKES
A WASTE OF MONEY BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY WE WILL NEVER USE THEM BUT WHAT IF THAT IS WHY WE HAVE THEM ..

YES I AM A PHOBE TO ALL RELIGIONS BECAUSE ITS ALL A LOAD OF OLD THINKING STUPID TIMES IN HISTORY WHEN MAN HAD THE BRAINS OF A PEA Grin

BUT IT ALSO KEEPS THE POOR MAN BUSY READING THOSE BOOKS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO GET ON THE GOLF COURSE OR FLY SOMEWHERE  so the rich don.t have to que up  Wink Wink
Also the UK is no bigger than TEXAS and that is only 1 state in the USA so not many people in a different belief system to take over your beliefs..

pow wow indians where the most in the USA then the white religious fucks come and stole there land then they brought slaves and bred black slaves and they out number the whites now they let hispanic americans now have took over the black americans now they out number everyone
in america ..

now i am all for any colour person running my country but not someone who believes in sharia law
someone who just wants to make peoples lives happy and live by the laws of the 21st century not some make believe olden day fairy tale books..

I mean imagine BEN CARSON AS A PRESIDENT I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN LET HIM PLAY AROUND WITH MY BRAIN...he thinks the earth started 2000 years ago WOW

and i reckon he is a quack Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy its just a joke thought i don.t know how good of a doc he was

LAST POST I GO AWAY FOR A FEW WEEKS THE I WILL LET A FEW MORE THINGS OF ME CHEST...

BUT MUSLIMS ARE TRYING TO BE THE MAJOR RELIGION ITS A FACT ITS IN THERE BELIEF GO AND READ ...
ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR
MAY YOU LIVE LONG AND PROSPER
AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU OVER AND OUT TILL 2016
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:13:59 AM

WHY DO ATHEISTS (like me) HATE RELIGION ?

Because they know that God exists and it threatens their liberal lifestyle  Smiley
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 10:31:58 AM

Because they know that God exists and it threatens their liberal lifestyle  Smiley

if i knew god existed and i only had the choice of worshipping him or going to hell id probably worship him no? Atheists s don't believe in god.

legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:36:14 AM

Everything you know about your god is factually wrong.
Written in books which is scientifically wrong. Atheists hate religion for the sheer stupidity it spreads and the amount of violence it spreads in the name of this stupidity.

Anything else is just noise.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:41:04 AM

Beseecher of souls art I. Be ye afraid neigh of my trifling nature. For it is I the death and the devourer of worlds.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:56:56 PM

You didn't answer my question!! Tell me, how can you talk about things that you never have experienced them?? Smiley

Quite easily. the same way i can talk about werewolves,vampires,santa claus,tooth fairy,lochness monster,zeus,hercules,big foot,mermaids,minotaurs,krampus,trolls,the kraken etc. Ive not experienced any of those but i can be quite confident in speaking about them because they are all myths.god fits perfectly in with the others i mentioned. Do you suggest i dont speak of these since i have not actually experienced any of them? maybe they are all real?

Dude, we are talking about NDE, not myths! Please be patient and answer my questions and then I will answer yours... Smiley

By the way, do you think that there is a difference between a myth and legend? If Yes, please explain me. And don't forget that you should first answer my first question and then we can go on the second! Wink
mohsin qureshi

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:26:06 PM

We know that there are many religions in the world today such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, and, of course, Islam. The question we want to ask then is: what is the common factor among all these religions? Before we answer this question let us take a look at some religious people, of whatever faith they may be, and compare them with the people who do not follow any religion. In such a comparison we notice some important differences between the two groups:

1. The religious people believe in something while the others do not.

2. The religious people perform certain acts of worship while the others do not.

3. The religious people seem to follow a certain code for their social and moral behaviour while the others do not.

4. The religious people find a purpose of life and have a definite philosophy towards it, while the others do not.

Now, we can make an attempt at phrasing a definition of religion:

Religion is a system of beliefs and worships which
includes a code of ethics and a philosophy of life
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 02:31:02 PM

You didn't answer my question!! Tell me, how can you talk about things that you never have experienced them?? Smiley

Quite easily. the same way i can talk about werewolves,vampires,santa claus,tooth fairy,lochness monster,zeus,hercules,big foot,mermaids,minotaurs,krampus,trolls,the kraken etc. Ive not experienced any of those but i can be quite confident in speaking about them because they are all myths.god fits perfectly in with the others i mentioned. Do you suggest i dont speak of these since i have not actually experienced any of them? maybe they are all real?

Dude, we are talking about NDE, not myths! Please be patient and answer my questions and then I will answer yours... Smiley

By the way, do you think that there is a difference between a myth and legend? If Yes, please explain me. And don't forget that you should first answer my first question and then we can go on the second! Wink

Sorry i misunderstood your last question about how can i talk about something ive never experienced, I thought you were talking about experiencing god or jesus which a lot of religious people seem to claim not experiencing an NDE. Obviously ive not experienced god or an NDE. Even if i did though i might be convinced  i went to heaven or wherever you go but that doesnt make it so. A convincing dream is still a dream. Id need to see whatever article or study you are using though before i can debunk it , I mean im no expert on NDE as i imagine you arent either and can only go by whatever study s have been done on them.

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 02:44:04 PM

We know that there are many religions in the world today such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, and, of course, Islam. The question we want to ask then is: what is the common factor among all these religions? Before we answer this question let us take a look at some religious people, of whatever faith they may be, and compare them with the people who do not follow any religion. In such a comparison we notice some important differences between the two groups:

1. The religious people believe in something while the others do not.

2. The religious people perform certain acts of worship while the others do not.

3. The religious people seem to follow a certain code for their social and moral behaviour while the others do not.

4. The religious people find a purpose of life and have a definite philosophy towards it, while the others do not.

Now, we can make an attempt at phrasing a definition of religion:

Religion is a system of beliefs and worships which
includes a code of ethics and a philosophy of life

Why you try to change definitions?

Definition of religion was already in place and similar to your but with the word God in it:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/religion

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:15:32 PM

Welcome to my ignore list.

I've been pagoda-hopping throughout Japan with Buddhist monks and nuns.  I've helped to construct Buddhist Peace Temples in MA & NY.

I don't need to read anything posted by a hateful person, LMAO.
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:10:33 AM

Sorry i misunderstood your last question about how can i talk about something ive never experienced, I thought you were talking about experiencing god or jesus which a lot of religious people seem to claim not experiencing an NDE. Obviously ive not experienced god or an NDE. Even if i did though i might be convinced  i went to heaven or wherever you go but that doesnt make it so. A convincing dream is still a dream. Id need to see whatever article or study you are using though before i can debunk it , I mean im no expert on NDE as i imagine you arent either and can only go by whatever study s have been done on them.

Why don't you try to debunk the AWARE study by proposing an alternative explanation for why a patient who has a flat EEG AND no blood flow is able to create a true memory of a perception that happened before the restoration of blood flow?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg13349586#msg13349586
Greenenergy

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:21:56 AM

Because atheists are rude...  Undecided
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:26:48 AM

Because atheists are people without religion... They don't necessarily hate it, they just don't care about it.

Atheism, the religion of non-religion. At least Buddhists recognize that their atheistic religion is a religion.

Smiley

Your ignorance is disturbing in this thread.

Atheism is NOT a religion.

Buddhists are NOT religious.  Buddhism is a PHILOSOPHY, and Buddhist practices & beliefs vary widely around the world.

Amazing how some of you Bible Thumpers are also experts on things you never practised.

I'm sure you must miss the days of the Crusades & Inquisitions, the way you try to impose your narrow views in an open discussion.  

Your ignorance everywhere is astounding.....
Buddhism is a religion and a philosophy....

http://www.aboutbuddhism.org/

Here you will find some information on Buddhism to help you gain a basic understanding of this ancient religion and philosophy.
Your ignorance is disturbing in this thread. NO YOURS IS..Could you tell the pope about Christianity..

Would you say to the pope you don.t know what your talking about when you talk about Christianity you don.t know the laws of the bible..
Your answer is no the pope knows more than you about the bible..

WELL WATCH THIS THEN GO AND TELL HIM ITS A RELIGION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okD6Uet602s

Its about inner peace relaxing your mind body and soul ..put some head phones on and listen to some chanting it takes away stress..
listen to this NICE AND RELAX Grin make sure you put head phones on get a better feeling..
when feeling stressful just play this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLhld_L1WBA

ITS NOT A RELIGION  Grin SO CHILL AND LISTEN AND CLEAR YOUR MIND FROM STRESS ..ALSO MAKE YOU LIVE LONGER..I MADE THAT BIT UP Cheesy Cheesy
BUT I RECKON IT DOES ANYWAYS Grin LESS STRESS MAKES YOU LIVE LONGER
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:44:23 AM

Because atheists are rude...  Undecided
We can be LIKE THIS..
Why do Atheists hate Religion is the question and you answer BECAUSE THEY ARE RUDE ..
well you don.t make sense you dumb shit now that being rude  Cheesy Cheesy
So start again and answer the question in a better way DUMB SHIT.. Grin
Oh and without god in the sentence  Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: