Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
strayanbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:14:58 AM

I'm happy to report my cat seems to enjoy worship!
I believe the reason I am on this here Earth, is to now follow my cat around and provide constant attention, food whenever he wants it, turn the tap on, etc.
Undoubtedly, there are many others who see the spark of GOD in their cats.  With that in mind, I wish to thank the above posters for providing INSPIRATION IN SEEING THE REAL GOD.

I am hereby declaring the Church of the Latter Day Cats!

Church of the Latter Day Cats

The church's mission statement:
(MIAO) - opening prayer to Felis. SIMBA
The Church of the Latter Day Cats is devoted to the worship of
Felix. Domesticutypoos.  We are not your regular apocalyptic cat religion, no way! The church is here to facilitate peaceful relations between cats (miao) in general and humans in particular.
We aim to achieve this by leveraging enough doge coin, then dumping it, further eroding man's trust in dogs.  Which is where a cat will slink in, rub up against your leg and from that moment displace the dog from the family couch.
(miao MIAO).

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strayanbit

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:16:38 AM

So you might as well just sell all your doge now, because the POWER OF SIMBA, THE ANOINTED ONE.

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
1aguar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 07:53:04 AM

Why the sarcasm? No ability to make your point directly? Let's get educated; shall we?

Read about domesticated plants, and domesticated man; also, cheetahs, a very strange breed of "cat"... or is it a "dog"; maybe a "catdog"??
http://www.whale.to/b/pye1.html

Why should we have false idols? Man has his OWN free will. I found for you the truth about cats in ancient Egypt:
Now, do not distract yourselves into other cultures---we are now speaking of ancient Egyptian culture where in the priests thought the cat symbolic of the magnetic forces of Nature, and they surrounded themselves with the animals for the sake of the astral fire which emanated from their bodies. Such animals were symbols of eternity, for when they sleep they curl up into a ball with the head and tail touching---an endless circle. It is important that you come into understanding as to how some things came to be traditional and legendary to allow the story to come to fruition. Wrong conclusions are drawn from ignorance--always!

I have pointed out that atheism is a lie, that all atheists/humanists oppose the scientific explanation known as the survival hypothesis as though their very lives depended upon it;
you cannot address the evidence supporting that hypothesis so instead you create false idol pretenses to distract and deny the truth? I did not get your point with the cats, so enough sarcasm my educated friend; it is time for you to please educate ME, but do not rush to exit this discussion like most of the other atheists in this thread; that makes me sad; I would like to be educated!

See GOD in yourself first--you are closer to GOD than you realize; JESUS SAID THAT GOD'S KINGDOM IS WITHIN YOU, not "here, God's Kingdom is here in the flesh in me, Jesus" or "there", for God's Kingdom does NOT come with observation (of history or events). He is telling you to join him on a higher level of consciousness.

Those who preach the ONENESS OF GOD (like the ancient Egyptians) and the brotherhood/sisterhood of humanity, These ones are blessed and true "prophets", the Peacemakers--whose guidance you must seek in your spiritual quest. Never the person--always the WORD!
1aguar

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:08:12 AM

Im not sure how you think i dont know the difference between religion and spiritual
That is because you are a rational atheist and a humanist, as described in the chapter called "What is Atheism" in Atheism and Secularity, Vol. 1.

ive read books on cases offering evidence suggestive of reincarnation etc although i still think these need to be taken with a grain of salt
I think you have had some time to do your research, so please answer me this:
Why should we view the results of the AWARE study with skepticism?

Is it not a documented case of perception and memory formation during brain death?

And what about the other people who have had NDEs involving veridical perception while they were brain dead?
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 08:08:33 AM

Religion is gay and smelly, like old people.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
strayanbit

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:52:34 AM

I have made a little jpeg for you on Sato.sh
https://dm3usgzj99bvi.cloudfront.net/8020_2015_12_28_1451290778_large_godspark.jpg

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 11:39:25 AM

Im not sure how you think i dont know the difference between religion and spiritual
That is because you are a rational atheist and a humanist, as described in the chapter called "What is Atheism" in Atheism and Secularity, Vol. 1.

ive read books on cases offering evidence suggestive of reincarnation etc although i still think these need to be taken with a grain of salt
I think you have had some time to do your research, so please answer me this:
Why should we view the results of the AWARE study with skepticism?

Is it not a documented case of perception and memory formation during brain death?

And what about the other people who have had NDEs involving veridical perception while they were brain dead?

I think you may have missed one of my previous posts, Its what i found when i searched for the AWARE study.

here you go

Quote from: 1aguar on December 27, 2015, 05:10:33 AM
Quote from: helloeverybody on December 26, 2015, 02:31:02 PM
Quote from: PrikiNo.1 on December 26, 2015, 01:56:56 PM
Quote from: helloeverybody on December 24, 2015, 02:14:04 PM
Quote from: PrikiNo.1 on December 24, 2015, 01:32:25 PM

You didn't answer my question!! Tell me, how can you talk about things that you never have experienced them?? Smiley

Quite easily. the same way i can talk about werewolves,vampires,santa claus,tooth fairy,lochness monster,zeus,hercules,big foot,mermaids,minotaurs,krampus,trolls,the kraken etc. Ive not experienced any of those but i can be quite confident in speaking about them because they are all myths.god fits perfectly in with the others i mentioned. Do you suggest i dont speak of these since i have not actually experienced any of them? maybe they are all real?

Dude, we are talking about NDE, not myths! Please be patient and answer my questions and then I will answer yours... Smiley

By the way, do you think that there is a difference between a myth and legend? If Yes, please explain me. And don't forget that you should first answer my first question and then we can go on the second! Wink

Sorry i misunderstood your last question about how can i talk about something ive never experienced, I thought you were talking about experiencing god or jesus which a lot of religious people seem to claim not experiencing an NDE. Obviously ive not experienced god or an NDE. Even if i did though i might be convinced  i went to heaven or wherever you go but that doesnt make it so. A convincing dream is still a dream. Id need to see whatever article or study you are using though before i can debunk it , I mean im no expert on NDE as i imagine you arent either and can only go by whatever study s have been done on them.

Why don't you try to debunk the AWARE study by proposing an alternative explanation for why a patient who has a flat EEG AND no blood flow is able to create a true memory of a perception that happened before the restoration of blood flow?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg13349586#msg13349586

I managed to find your study http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/10/aware-study-results-finally-published-does-not-prove-life-after-death/

Although it is interesting its not conclusive of life after death
The AWARE study has not proven the case for NDE’s or OBE’s
, Dont get me wrong, I like reading about these things and it would be great if there was something after death but even if the aware study did verify NDE's that doesnt necessarily mean that there is a god

PrikiNo.1

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:31:19 PM

You didn't answer my question!! Tell me, how can you talk about things that you never have experienced them?? Smiley

Quite easily. the same way i can talk about werewolves,vampires,santa claus,tooth fairy,lochness monster,zeus,hercules,big foot,mermaids,minotaurs,krampus,trolls,the kraken etc. Ive not experienced any of those but i can be quite confident in speaking about them because they are all myths.god fits perfectly in with the others i mentioned. Do you suggest i dont speak of these since i have not actually experienced any of them? maybe they are all real?

Dude, we are talking about NDE, not myths! Please be patient and answer my questions and then I will answer yours... Smiley

By the way, do you think that there is a difference between a myth and legend? If Yes, please explain me. And don't forget that you should first answer my first question and then we can go on the second! Wink

Sorry i misunderstood your last question about how can i talk about something ive never experienced, I thought you were talking about experiencing god or jesus which a lot of religious people seem to claim not experiencing an NDE. Obviously ive not experienced god or an NDE. Even if i did though i might be convinced  i went to heaven or wherever you go but that doesnt make it so. A convincing dream is still a dream. Id need to see whatever article or study you are using though before i can debunk it , I mean im no expert on NDE as i imagine you arent either and can only go by whatever study s have been done on them.

You see, you don't know the difference between religious people and spiritual. Because if you do I will be sure that you have read the Bible and research the New Testament...

What is Heaven? Is it the same meaning for paradise? How can be so sure about something that some people never comeback?

Before you start to debunk something, you have to be sure that you have the evidence and facts, in this case supernatural experience! Wink

Im not sure how you think i dont know the difference between religion and spiritual but anyway i have read the new testament when i was a lot younger , the old testament , Ive looked into Hinduism, Buddhism ,and various others ive read books on cases offering evidence suggestive of reincarnation etc although i still think these need to be taken with a grain of salt . but this thread is asking why atheist hate religion, not why they hate spirituality.

Dude, if you really read the Bible (New Testament) then I am sure that you will gonna find the differences between religion and spirituality...

Don't search for the words because you will never find it, instead of think about how today our church look like and how should be as the Christ and the Apostles speaking in the New Testament. Plus, it is good that you have start to research the other religions, but let me remind of something... In the Old Testament, the Prophets talking about those people who are now a part of the Islam and Hinduism! Wink

Here is some facts about the Bible and the 13.000 years b.c.e. history:
http://www.ancient-code.com/the-anunnaki/

P.S. The true atheist go against the Bible and the only atheist who was existed in the AD was Apostle Paul who was blinded before he start to believe!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:10:33 PM

Sorry i misunderstood your last question about how can i talk about something ive never experienced, I thought you were talking about experiencing god or jesus which a lot of religious people seem to claim not experiencing an NDE. Obviously ive not experienced god or an NDE. Even if i did though i might be convinced  i went to heaven or wherever you go but that doesnt make it so. A convincing dream is still a dream. Id need to see whatever article or study you are using though before i can debunk it , I mean im no expert on NDE as i imagine you arent either and can only go by whatever study s have been done on them.

You see, you don't know the difference between religious people and spiritual. Because if you do I will be sure that you have read the Bible and research the New Testament...

What is Heaven? Is it the same meaning for paradise? How can be so sure about something that some people never comeback?

Before you start to debunk something, you have to be sure that you have the evidence and facts, in this case supernatural experience! Wink

Im not sure how you think i dont know the difference between religion and spiritual but anyway i have read the new testament when i was a lot younger , the old testament , Ive looked into Hinduism, Buddhism ,and various others ive read books on cases offering evidence suggestive of reincarnation etc although i still think these need to be taken with a grain of salt . but this thread is asking why atheist hate religion, not why they hate spirituality.

Dude, if you really read the Bible (New Testament) then I am sure that you will gonna find the differences between religion and spirituality...

Don't search for the words because you will never find it, instead of think about how today our church look like and how should be as the Christ and the Apostles speaking in the New Testament. Plus, it is good that you have start to research the other religions, but let me remind of something... In the Old Testament, the Prophets talking about those people who are now a part of the Islam and Hinduism! Wink

P.S. The true atheist go against the Bible and the only atheist who was existed in the AD was Apostle Paul who was blinded before he start to believe!

Shmude, not only are you full of beans, but you are full of little red ants, as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mJTwFu-QV4

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:22:08 PM

Because... They don't believe in a religion?

It's not polite to reply to a question with another question: this makes things more messy.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:16:00 PM

Oh my Dog!

Where did all my DOGE go???

In Dog we trust.
1aguar

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:25:18 AM

The case In the AWARE study, along with other such cases, does suggest that the brain does not generate consciousness. This type of case was well documented in the AWARE results, so the conclusion is scientifically documented, this kind of case proves that NDE cannot be explained by brain chemistry alone, and this is a key point that is made on the near-death page which lists the 52 points of evidence.
1aguar

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:48:49 AM

If the only relevant criticism of these results is that the memory of the patient was contaminated, I think that further studies of the large amount of strong anecdotal cases reveals this criticism to be in error. To be sure, no one can defend their own memory from such criticism, so to state that the memory is wrong *somehow* is unscientific. Why not say that the medical workers had contaminated memories? Neither explanation provides a mechanism and this kind of hand waving argument is unsatisfactory, it also contradicts point 52 on the near-death site where a scientific study suggests that these memories are more real than normal memories.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:40:53 AM

If the only relevant criticism of these results is that the memory of the patient was contaminated, I think that further studies of the large amount of strong anecdotal cases reveals this criticism to be in error. To be sure, no one can defend their own memory from such criticism, so to state that the memory is wrong *somehow* is unscientific. Why not say that the medical workers had contaminated memories? Neither explanation provides a mechanism and this kind of hand waving argument is unsatisfactory, it also contradicts point 52 on the near-death site where a scientific study suggests that these memories are more real than normal memories.

A baby's memories are way more relevant than any memories we have later in life. why? Because the baby has a whole new empty brain to fill. Later in life we have a lot of baby memory to at least modify, if not negate. this whole topic of memories is irrelevant without considering baby memories.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
btcprospecter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:54:58 AM

I don't think atheists hate religion it's just their view on religion

mohsin qureshi

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:46:26 AM

EVEN DISBELIEVERS IN THEIR HEART ARE AFRAID OF GOD
Human nature in itself provides us with a strong inclination towards a belief in God. There are certain sins which human nature doesn't like to get involved in. For instance, relationship with Mother, sister and daughters, uncleanliness owing to certain discharges from body. These are certain things which even a atheist will not like to do. But if there is no fear of a super being, Why not to lie all the times?, why not to steal and commit adultery? What are the reasons that keep them away from these evils? If they do not feel the power of some unseen, then they should do whatever pleases them. Then truth and lie and justice and oppression should be all the same for them. Its only God's fear that is ruling on their hearts. Although their mind does not acknowledge the existence of God but the human nature created by God cannot defy it. So even an atheist at heart holds some view about God and judgment day. While in distress, everybody pray to a super-Being for relief. Why so, if they don't believe in that super-being, whom we call God?

EVERY THING IN THIS UNIVERSE HAS A CREATOR
If we deeply study this universe, we see that every thing culminates in a Creator. He is the ultimate and every thing is working under his guidance. If we look at different stages of human birth and growth, we see that as we go backward, we find we are moving towards weaker and weaker stage. Eventually we shall find that the growth starts from a clot of clinging substance. So human beings who themselves start from such a weak stage, how can they be their own creator. So it proves without any doubt that human beings are not their own creator. We see that if we start studying the birth process minutely, ultimately we will find ourselves at the limit of human knowledge. At that stage, all the worldly knowledges will reach their limit and will be totally exhausted about what had actually happened? So that is a stage where divine hand is working. Every scientist have to believe that all the processes of this universe ultimately reaches a point where their knowledge becomes inadequate or insufficient to describe them. Once somebody asked a bedouin that what proof does he has about the existence of God. He replied that if he saw excrement of a camel in the middle of a jungle, he could tell that a camel had passed through that jungle. Then after seeing so many different creatures in this universe, couldn't he tell that there is some creator of them?

mohsin qureshi

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:48:47 AM

IS THIS UNIVERSE CREATED JUST BY CHANCE?
Some of the people believe that this universe was created just by chance and they also try to prove it through science. But God says that all those things that happens just by chance, they don't have such an order in them. Different colors are used together to make a picture. If we just throw the paints on a paper, will they ever make a picture? Houses are made of bricks, but if we just throw the bricks in a pile, will they form a house? It is true that sometimes some of the things are made by chance, but a close analysis of the universe clearly refutes this 'by chance' theory. All right, for a moment, if we believe that matter was created by chance, and this world also came into being by chance, I will ask the readers to study deeply the creation of human beings, Is it possible that such a perfect being was created by chance? See the stars, the planets, sun etc. and then the creation of day and night. Every thing just fits so nicely in a finely woven net, doesn't that orderliness speaks of a powerful creator?
Even in this world we can easily judge the power and wisdom of a creator of anything by closely examining his creation. A good picture is painted by an excellent painter, a powerful computer is made by an intelligent team of researchers. Looking at the orderliness of any things tells us that how intelligent its creator is. God has given to every being an appropriate body and shape, so that it can sustain itself. God kept the food for trees in earth, therefore he gave roots to the trees, so that they can get their food. God made flesh as food for tiger, therefore He gave strong nails and teeth to the tiger, so that it can kill its prey and eat it. God made grass as food for horses and camels, therefore He gave them long neck, so they can graze it. God created lungs for human beings, therefore He also created air, so that they can breath. Human beings depend on water, so God created Clouds, so that they can take water to them. Such an enormous and perfect order could never have been created just by chance? Only a super-being could do it.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 12:07:13 PM

EVEN DISBELIEVERS IN THEIR HEART ARE AFRAID OF GOD
Human nature in itself provides us with a strong inclination towards a belief in God. There are certain sins which human nature doesn't like to get involved in. For instance, relationship with Mother, sister and daughters, uncleanliness owing to certain discharges from body. These are certain things which even a atheist will not like to do. But if there is no fear of a super being, Why not to lie all the times?, why not to steal and commit adultery? What are the reasons that keep them away from these evils? If they do not feel the power of some unseen, then they should do whatever pleases them. Then truth and lie and justice and oppression should be all the same for them. Its only God's fear that is ruling on their hearts. Although their mind does not acknowledge the existence of God but the human nature created by God cannot defy it. So even an atheist at heart holds some view about God and judgment day. While in distress, everybody pray to a super-Being for relief. Why so, if they don't believe in that super-being, whom we call God?

EVERY THING IN THIS UNIVERSE HAS A CREATOR
If we deeply study this universe, we see that every thing culminates in a Creator. He is the ultimate and every thing is working under his guidance. If we look at different stages of human birth and growth, we see that as we go backward, we find we are moving towards weaker and weaker stage. Eventually we shall find that the growth starts from a clot of clinging substance. So human beings who themselves start from such a weak stage, how can they be their own creator. So it proves without any doubt that human beings are not their own creator. We see that if we start studying the birth process minutely, ultimately we will find ourselves at the limit of human knowledge. At that stage, all the worldly knowledges will reach their limit and will be totally exhausted about what had actually happened? So that is a stage where divine hand is working. Every scientist have to believe that all the processes of this universe ultimately reaches a point where their knowledge becomes inadequate or insufficient to describe them. Once somebody asked a bedouin that what proof does he has about the existence of God. He replied that if he saw excrement of a camel in the middle of a jungle, he could tell that a camel had passed through that jungle. Then after seeing so many different creatures in this universe, couldn't he tell that there is some creator of them?

If you need god in your life to stop you from having relationships with your mother/sister and from lying and stealing then you've got serious problems.

Just an fyi for you, being an atheist doesnt turn you into a complete barbarian although from the sounds of it the fear of god is obviously needed for some people. It doesnt sound like you give humanity much credit if you actually believe that god stops everyone from being animals.

From reading your views i would highly recommend you do not give up your faith.

I just thought id add, being that we are "intelligent" creatures we have evolved to survive better working together, to do so we need emotions to understand how our fellow humans feel, this makes us understand each other better and also more able to work together. It has nothing to do with god.

PrikiNo.1

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:19:45 PM

Shmude, not only are you full of beans, but you are full of little red ants, as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mJTwFu-QV4

Smiley

Shmude, before you reply on my post did you forgot to read it first:

In the 19th century archaeologists exploring the ancient ruins of Nineveh discovered 22,000 clay tablets which are directly connected to the Anunnaki.

No go on Google and do some research about the Anunnaki and you will see that their connected with the original Bible.

Anunnaki - Those from Haven that came to Earth

I just want to help you to improve your research about the origins of the Bible... Wink
strayanbit

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:01:03 PM

I'm looking forward to delving deeper into this mystery!
I'm interested in the Iraqi connection, it sounds just about the time dogs came skulking into our camp, looking for discarded portions of shortbread and bones.

So what you are saying is that Doge could of been implanted a long, long time ago to obfuscate the real light?  Literally, the spark of god was there, in the cats and we were distracted for 10,000 years, by the doge.  Now they're telling us that there is no end to DOGE mining, there could be UNLIMITED DOGE.

Do you see what we are facing? The level of ignorance shown by all is both understandable and astounding at once.

Luckily, my cat communicated to me today, (miao), that we should all buy up LEOCOIN, the cats need more hashing power to initiate drone operations.  The currency itself is run by humans, but don't let that fool you, due to some fancy 'accounting' the vast pre-mine has found its way into the newly founded Church of the Latter Day Cats.  Which will only be used if and when the cats run out of 'dine beef in gravy' sachets or to fund the righteous holy war against Doge coin.

Miao.   

Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: