Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 792 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tennis League All Thread  (Read 196219 times)
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 10:40:10 AM

I'm half thinking of betting on Tsitsipas ahead of Djokovic, their head to head is 5-2 to
Djokovic so obviously Tsitsipas has beaten Djokovic as late as Rome last month.

Tsitsipas is building his aggression in matches is imo is really leading the field in
breaking the hold of the "Top 3". Yes as I type this I'm convincing myself to bet Tsitsipas.

Yes, Tsitsipas might have a good chance against Djokovic. If there is a tournament wherein the young gen wanted to assert themselves, then this is one of them. I do hope that Tsitsipas will show and come fire with fire. He almost beat Djokovic in their last match if I'm not mistaken, he leads 1-0 and up in the second set, but due to the rain, it was suspended and when they come back, Tsitsipas lost all the momentum he had.

I'll probably go with Tsitsipas to outright win, ML, just a small bet as I can watch the game locally at 9:00 pm here.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 10:42:26 AM

I'm half thinking of betting on Tsitsipas ahead of Djokovic, their head to head is 5-2 to

Tsitsipas is building his aggression in matches is imo is really leading the field in
breaking the hold of the "Top 3". Yes as I type this I'm convincing myself to bet Tsitsipas.

Yes, Tsitsipas might have a good chance against Djokovic. If there is a tournament wherein the young gen wanted to assert themselves, then this is one of them. I do hope that Tsitsipas will show and come fire with fire. He almost beat Djokovic in their last match if I'm not mistaken, he leads 1-0 and up in the second set, but due to the rain, it was suspended and when they come back, Tsitsipas lost all the momentum he had.

I'll probably go with Tsitsipas to outright win, ML, just a small bet as I can watch the game locally at 9:00 pm here.

For the sake on betting on a underdog, a live underdog here, yes Tsitsipas might pull one of the biggest upset in Roland Garros final.

But as what we have seen, Djokovic seems to be possessed in beating Nadal, it's going to be close, but I agree that Tsitsipas might win one set but that's it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 12:39:49 PM

I agree that Tsitsipas is a very good player but I don't think he is ready to win such an important tournament yet, GS.
In such important tennis matches, the most important thing is experience and psychological preparation, and here Djokovic has an obvious advantage.
Previous matches between the two of them will not matter here.
Tsitsipas has a great chance to replace the big three of world tennis and become the no.1 tennis player in the world in a few years, but I don't think his time has come yet.
This is his first GS final after all.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Koal-84
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1065

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 02:24:09 PM

After the surprising elimination of Nadal there could be another surprise today, Tsitsipas has now got the first set in the tie-break, but the game will take a long time, don't think that there will only be 3 sets, I think about 4 or 5 sets?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 02:33:55 PM

Tsitsipas has all the qualities and skills in order to put Djokovic in trouble, especially in terms of physical strenght and power in his attacks. But, after such a feat, after defeating the strongest, it is legitimate to expect a Djokovic in war gear, who will use his best shots to bring home his second Roland Garros. It cannot be excluded that there will be at least 4 sets, with more than 35 games in all.
It is going to be an exciting final!
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 02:41:40 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2021, 04:39:35 PM by Koal-84

Tsitsipas has all the qualities and skills in order to put Djokovic in trouble, especially in terms of physical strenght and power in his attacks. But, after such a feat, after defeating the strongest, it is legitimate to expect a Djokovic in war gear, who will use his best shots to bring home his second Roland Garros. It cannot be excluded that there will be at least 4 sets, with more than 35 games in all.
It is going to be an exciting final!

Tsitsipas started the second set very well with a break and his own serve confirmed the good form in the second set, Djokovic could have difficulties today and can lose the match. The final starts in the 5th set.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 04:23:06 PM

Tsitsipas started the second set very well with a break and his own serve confirmed the good form in the second set, Djokovic could have difficulties today and can lose the match.
After watching the first two set i thought Novak Djokovic will be loosing the match in three straight sets but he is coming back from behind and he is posed to win the 4th set as well and it is already an interesting match and i am wondering what the odds were when Novak Djokovic lost two straight sets and even though i will not dare to place a bet during that period i wanted to know if anyone was monitoring the live odds.
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 04:43:35 PM

Tsitsipas started the second set very well with a break and his own serve confirmed the good form in the second set, Djokovic could have difficulties today and can lose the match.
After watching the first two set i thought Novak Djokovic will be loosing the match in three straight sets but he is coming back from behind and he is posed to win the 4th set as well and it is already an interesting match and i am wondering what the odds were when Novak Djokovic lost two straight sets and even though i will not dare to place a bet during that period i wanted to know if anyone was monitoring the live odds.

After losing the first two sets, Djokovic is better in the game and it looks to me as if Djokovic will win the game in the 5th set, but the 5th set has only just begun so we will see.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 04:54:37 PM

It didn't matter that Djokovic had lost the match. 0-2 behind and then come back like that. And you're probably going to win the game now. Then you are world class. That Tsitipas will be very disappointed, 2-0 ahead in a final at Roland Garros. How many more times will he experience that? The match hasn't been played yet, of course, but I think there's no chance for Tsitsipas now. This guy will win enough Majors in the future, no doubts about that.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 05:35:19 PM

It didn't matter that Djokovic had lost the match. 0-2 behind and then come back like that. And you're probably going to win the game now. Then you are world class. That Tsitipas will be very disappointed, 2-0 ahead in a final at Roland Garros. How many more times will he experience that? The match hasn't been played yet, of course, but I think there's no chance for Tsitsipas now. This guy will win enough Majors in the future, no doubts about that.

After more than 4 hours it is now fixed and Djokovic has his 19th Grand Slam title. Good performance by Djokovic after a 2 set deficit turned the game, respect. From the 3rd set onwards, Tsitsipas didn't seem so fresh anymore and made a lot of mistakes himself.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 05:46:44 PM

Novak Djokovic played one hell of a tournament first defeating the king of clay Nadal and then in the final to come back from behind and to win his 19th Grand Slam title and thus becoming the first man in open era to win all four major tournament twice and it is not a small feat.

Australian Open = Won 9 times
Wimbledon        =  Won 5 times
US Open            =  Won 3 times
Roland Garros    =   Won 2 times
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 06:49:28 PM

After more than 4 hours it is now fixed and Djokovic has his 19th Grand Slam title. Good performance by Djokovic after a 2 set deficit turned the game, respect. From the 3rd set onwards, Tsitsipas didn't seem so fresh anymore and made a lot of mistakes himself.
A great lesson in self-belief and not giving up and searching for solutions and ideas that will help him succeed. Djokovic made another great comeback after losing two sets now he is the champion of the Roland Garros championship, the second Grand Slam of this season. It was clear whoever going to defeats Nadal on the clay will be tge favorite tournament, no one can defeat him
Federer 20 Grand Slam
Nadal 20 Grand Slam
Djokovic 19 Grand Slam
It will intresting to see how this marathon end one day.
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 07:33:17 PM

A great lesson in self-belief and not giving up and searching for solutions and ideas that will help him succeed. Djokovic made another great comeback after losing two sets now he is the champion of the Roland Garros championship, the second Grand Slam of this season. It was clear whoever going to defeats Nadal on the clay will be tge favorite tournament, no one can defeat him
Federer 20 Grand Slam
Nadal 20 Grand Slam
Djokovic 19 Grand Slam
It will intresting to see how this marathon end one day.

Exactly he came back superbly and challenged the very well-playing Tsitsipas and looked for solutions to defeat him. Among the 3 top players, Federer will probably not win any more GrandSlam, he will have the last chance this year at Wimbledon and that is unlikely, but Nadal and especially Djokovic will still be able to win 22 titles.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1630

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 09:04:22 PM

What a comeback from Djokovic! Tsitsipas has started the final game superly and brought the score to 2-0 very quickly. But after that, Djokovic started gathering himself up. He destroyed Tsitsipas (6-3, 6-2, 6-4) and made an insane comeback. I think both players were really awesome today. And Djokovic got a deserved victory and title.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 09:23:17 PM

What a comeback from Djokovic! Tsitsipas has started the final game superly and brought the score to 2-0 very quickly. But after that, Djokovic started gathering himself up. He destroyed Tsitsipas (6-3, 6-2, 6-4) and made an insane comeback. I think both players were really awesome today. And Djokovic got a deserved victory and title.

Just like the match against musetti last week, ok Musetti had to retire but he was up
2 sets and Djokovic started playing then. Good win by him again today, I felt Tsitsipas
was running out of energy after the first 2 sets.

He really wanted to get off the court asap but the presentation and ceremony
was far too long.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Koal-84
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 09:27:12 PM

Just like the match against musetti last week, ok Musetti had to retire but he was up
2 sets and Djokovic started playing then. Good win by him again today, I felt Tsitsipas
was running out of energy after the first 2 sets.

He really wanted to get off the court asap but the presentation and ceremony
was far too long.

Djokovic is mentally very, very strong and I personally think that Tsitsipas ran out of energy, Tsitsipas was looked very tired, especially in the 4th set, and mentally not as strong as in the first two sets. But every player who beat Nadal in Paris deserves the win there.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 10:03:16 PM

Djokovic is mentally very, very strong and I personally think that Tsitsipas ran out of energy, Tsitsipas was looked very tired, especially in the 4th set, and mentally not as strong as in the first two sets. But every player who beat Nadal in Paris deserves the win there.
Novak Djokovic proved his fitness, in the earlier rounds i was skeptical about the chances of Novak Djokovic winning the tournament as he was having injury issues often but when he defeated Nadal in the semi final i thought he would run over Stefanos Tsitsipas but he ended up loosing the first two rounds and then he showed in stamina and strength to lift another grand slam and Stefanos Tsitsipas was tired and so is the reason he was all over the place in the final two sets.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3477

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 10:35:13 PM

Today I was enough lucky to catch the first 2 sets win from Tsitsipas (@3.25)... lay this odds (@1.80) and place another one after the end of fourth set on Djokovic (around @1.37).
Not bad, but it was possible place a bet also at starts of third set (Djokovic @2.50).

Long tournaments and matches with five sets have always a lot of surprise and it's always possible some "upheaval", but certain players are very hard to be defeated. Djokovic is literally from another planet. 

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 10:59:03 PM

we've seen Djokovic make a lot of comebacks, some were against Roger Federer, Nole has the ability to comeback since he does not give up and he has the sills for it as well, i am not surprised to see him doing it again in the same tournament after the match against Musseti, he deserved to win the title 100% even though i am a Rafael Nadal fan.

mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 11:03:53 PM

we've seen Djokovic make a lot of comebacks, some were against Roger Federer, Nole has the ability to comeback since he does not give up and he has the sills for it as well, i am not surprised to see him doing it again in the same tournament after the match against Musseti, he deserved to win the title 100% even though i am a Rafael Nadal fan.

It feels like Djokovic does it on purpose. Out of a sudden it becomes clear that he is going to destroy his opponent. When he was 0-2 back, I had a call with a friend and I said Djokovic is going to win it 100%. I know we all love Roger the most, but I believe Djokovic is the best player we have ever seen. That guy is a beast!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 792 »
  Print  

Jump to: