Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
madjihad

Activity: 227
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:37:44 PM

Project Still Alive ? Nice
thought it'll be abandoned by now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:34:16 PM

Wait for the Gravity beta launch?? From what I know we’ll have a good datapoint to better eval this red flag until we play and see it's just more speculation

Missing their self imposed deadline by months while also promising a game EVERY FUCKING MONTH isnt a red flag to you?

Seriously they claimed they could pump out a new game every month yet months later they dont even have the first game out.

Not to mention what little info we have on the game appears to suggest it may be competitive with the sort of game released 20 years ago.  I mean it looks like Prince of Persia crossed with Donkey Kong...

Seriously we see better looking games by single dev teams on the play store every day available for free....

You expect such games to make you a fortune just for owning ION?

Missing their self imposed deadline by months while also promising a game EVERY FUCKING MONTH isnt a red flag to you?

True & No.

They told everyone in July Gravity was going to be late and they gave reasons, checkout the site.

This is crypto the land of hacks,cheats and liars I don't see they had a choice.

Seriously they claimed they could pump out a new game every month yet months later they dont even have the first game out.

They said first launch Gravity then more games would follow on a monthly schedule.

Not to mention what little info we have on the game appears to suggest it may be competitive with the sort of game released 20 years ago.  I mean it looks like Prince of Persia crossed with Donkey Kong...

When was the last time you bought a game based on a screen shot the 1990's

Seriously we see better looking games by single dev teams on the play store every day available for free....

Give me an example now and then when Gravity ships we compare   

Not a game Ionomy

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 02:30:31 AM

Wait for the Gravity beta launch?? From what I know we’ll have a good datapoint to better eval this red flag until we play and see it's just more speculation

Not to mention what little info we have on the game appears to suggest it may be competitive with the sort of game released 20 years ago.  I mean it looks like Prince of Persia crossed with Donkey Kong...

True & No.

They told everyone in July Gravity was going to be late and they gave reasons, checkout the site.

This is crypto the land of hacks,cheats and liars I don't see they had a choice.

They said first launch Gravity then more games would follow on a monthly schedule.

When was the last time you bought a game based on a screen shot the 1990's

Give me an example now and then when Gravity ships we compare  

Not a game Ionomy

Thanks for the tiny bit of summary. needed that.  Cool But as of now i will continue to stay cautious and continue watching this space.

Cheers, Amigo.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

korvas128

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:00:03 PM

what about all those promises matlack & his team made for paycoin? they never materialized + theres a series of failed crypto attempts from them and their circle

Again nothing to do with ION

But lets drill into the detail what promises did Mattlack make show me what you have and lets have a debate. 

Before you share remember I'm a nice guy who just wants to build a puzzle  Smiley

Honestly though i agree yes xpy doesn't have anything to do with ion from the project point of view but don't you think progress made on xpy projects is indicitive of matlacks ability for any crypto project? A coat of paint or a new name doesn't make his ability any different and this is what i think people are saying. Whether its ion, xpy, <insert new coin name here> matlacks ability is still his ability. His progress on projects in the past is however an indication on his current project.

Thats the concern. The difference here is he now has $300k or so but there is no mention of how thats being used. The cash doesn't seem to have a direction only those ion as bounties. The warchest to quote garza should be used to make the project advance... money makes money. $300k can become a lot more if he were to use it and their reluctance to use said funds to me says they don't want that project advanced. In IT time is valuable and waiting for the when its done is often a detriment for progress as time moves fast.

I request you ask team ion direct where the funds are going the USD and why they haven't actually a plan for it thats public knowledge. Its a pretty big concern in my opinion.

Honestly though i agree yes xpy doesn't have anything to do with ion from the project point of view but don't you think progress made on xpy projects is indicitive of matlacks ability for any crypto project? A coat of paint or a new name doesn't make his ability any different and this is what i think people are saying. Whether its ion, xpy, <insert new coin name here> matlacks ability is still his ability. His progress on projects in the past is however an indication on his current project.

I honestly don't and it’s not a coat of paint

I cannot stress enough Garza is an unprincipled narcissist a very clever man who walked away with millions, this is no easy thing to do.
I think when KNC screwed him over that was when he began planning, many people don't give him enough credit and position him as a dumb ass which is so wrong....

Think about it. He goes from zero to a market cap higher than LTC, loads of hype, fly's to Florida for a big LTC face off it doesn't happen, again loads of hype. Back at the office orders are flowing in for haslets. He shows up and…..  fires his dev team Huh

I do not agree with your assumption

Thats the concern. The difference here is he now has $300k or so but there is no mention of how thats being used. The cash doesn't seem to have a direction only those ion as bounties. The warchest to quote garza should be used to make the project advance... money makes money. $300k can become a lot more if he were to use it and their reluctance to use said funds to me says they don't want that project advanced. In IT time is valuable and waiting for the when its done is often a detriment for progress as time moves fast.

This is something that would have to come directly from ION. I don’t need to know so I won’t ask as I’ve already ticked that box. Anyway even if I was able to pull that data that data would be tainted because I've provided it

As a whale I could answer but that would be pure speculation so not worth listening too.

You keep putting the whole thing on Garza's narcissism and cleverness while ignoring HOW he was able to screw so many people over. Now, you say you got out before the paycoin shenanigans really started, so this may be news to you, but I see similarities with the way GAW ran that lead to losses, and the way that ION is running that may lead to losses.

GAW refused to show proof on the blockchain that hashlets existed, this allowed them to take in more money than he should have. Similarly, team ION is not using the blockchain to show where all the funds that you guys gave them are, or what funds they contributed themselves, which makes it impossible to keep track of what is actually going on. Did they actually put any money in to get their ION, did they even turn in their XPY that was supposed to get burned (and still hasn't as far as i know)?

The other problem that lead to lots of losses as GAW went into paycoinland, is the insane number of coins that Garza got for nothing (from the premine and prime controllers) and the damage he did to the price dumping those coins. Do you know how many IONS the team has? what about the free coins that they get from stakers? Since the stakers are not coded into the coin like they were with paycoin, the only way stakers make sense is that when a customer "puts" 2000 coins in a staker, team ION puts those coins into one of their masternodes to generate more than the 15%apr. So more free coins for the team. And what exactly are they going to do with those coins? Do they need them to play the games they are making? Or are they just going to dump them onto others? You trust them not to dump those free coins onto your head, but why even get into a situation where they have the ability to amass so many free coins?

You never know someone's true intentions so it's impossible to be 100% sure you aren't going to get robbed, but you can reduce your odds of getting robbed by staying out of certain situations. This just has too many ways for it go wrong.

For me this is getting deep so I'll try on stay on track....

You keep putting the whole thing on Garza's narcissism and cleverness while ignoring HOW he was able to screw so many people over. Now, you say you got out before the paycoin shenanigans really started, so this may be news to you, but I see similarities with the way GAW ran that lead to losses, and the way that ION is running that may lead to losses.

Cause and effect. His narcissism caused this, his behavior shaped the environment. Everything was just a means to and end FACT

Machine & systems don't steal FACT, they break they change they evolve again this cycle is driven by people FACT.

I didn't get out of the paycoin shenanigans quite the opposite I just reduced my exposure. As a lurker I lived through everything warts and all  

GAW refused to show proof on the blockchain that hashlets existed, this allowed them to take in more money than he should have. Similarly, team ION is not using the blockchain to show where all the funds that you guys gave them are, or what funds they contributed themselves, which makes it impossible to keep track of what is actually going on. Did they actually put any money in to get their ION, did they even turn in their XPY that was supposed to get burned (and still hasn't as far as i know)?

GAW didn’t take they STOLE. ION are not GAW, ION are a million miles away from GAW

I don't care about XPY & I don't want to see ION waste a single second on XPY and I don't care where his war chest is. Does that make me reckless NO

If Mattlack shows proof that he's burnt his XPY and detailed where every cent of non blockchain  money is so what.Imagine he were like Garza I would have is a nice data point and he would have a useful tool.

Playing the supposition game IMAGINE. He hypes up Ionomy, rushes to launch a shallow Gravity. Everything is great

BUT

People start to reach a certain level and start to complain because last level’s were the same as the previous even though the spaceman is now a demigod.

People would start moaning and he would come up with lots of excuses.

Many more people though would start playing as word spreads and the games plays quite well showing lots of potential any anyway not everyone plays 24/7

DON'T WORRY

My favorite friend you rich early adopters. Son of Gravity is going to launch fix everything add more stuff and btw is going to be free

OH SHIT

We’ve lost everything someone has hacked into our API and taken the lot

DON'T WORRY

Military grade security experts have tracked the hack... oh dear.... it was MR.Robot's evil brother that took all the ION

GONE ALL GONE

For this scenario to happen the first step needs to happen. Will it happen NO

You never know someone's true intentions so it's impossible to be 100% sure you aren't going to get robbed, but you can reduce your odds of getting robbed by staying out of certain situations. This just has too many ways for it go wrong.

Agree but for me just using numbers for due diligence is not wrong it's just not enough.  

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:22:16 PM

they collected millions and millions of paycoins and didnt burn the promised amount. matlack even admitted it - fact
if that is not a huge red flag for you... i dont know what is

another fully centralized and majority premined 'coin'... 10 of these pop daily to rob people with crappy promises
korvas128

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:34:11 PM

they collected millions and millions of paycoins and didnt burn the promised amount. matlack even admitted it - fact
if that is not a huge red flag for you... i dont know what is

another fully centralized and majority premined 'coin'... 10 of these pop daily to rob people with crappy promises

My red flag is step 1 in the scenario I've just posted Smiley the one you probably just read

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 12:37:40 PM

Agree but for me just using numbers for due diligence is not wrong it's just not enough.  

You keep repeating "due diligence" and how what people are suggesting here is not good enough or not relevant, but what HAVE you actually done towards due diligence? Can you just lay out the bullet points for everyone to see?

So for example you stayed with Paycoin and xpy.io and just recently you asked here what were the promises that the "team" made with regards to XPY. Isn't that something you should be able to tell us?

Anyway, I was going to make a different point, which is the ionomy API, just the "due diligence" thing sticks out every time I read it in one of your posts.

So the API. The main reason for the game to be delayed for three months. Because the API integration needs to be secure etc. I think I even remember the DAO debacle being brought up as a scarecrow for what happens when APIs are not secure, although that has nothing to do with anything... but I digress. The API integration in Gravity is at 80%. Presumably that means the API has now existed for a while, at least I haven't seen anything being mentioned about the API itself still needing development. Is that the case? Does the API exist? Is there a spec for it? A test endpoint? Wouldn't the community have interest in providing feedback on the API because that seems to be the main thing that will generate revenue for ionomy, right?

The other somewhat related thought is that I can't remember any job I worked at or any job that anyone did for me where the following wouldn't result in someone being fired:

1) Someone is working on a 1-month project with a deadline of mid-June
2) mid-June comes and goes without so much as a squeak - this is where firing usually happens
3) Sometime in July the "someone" says "security, boo, scary, more months needed" - this is where firing definitely happens if it didn't happen above
4) Sometime in September people are still totally cool with "someone" still working on the project and no substantial updates on the status - yeah, I know, most IT projects miss their deadlines by miles, but we're talking about a "game every month" thing here and not Duke Nukem or an ERP system for a Fortune 500 company. Seriously.

Now I really wanna see that monstrous API that needs so much "integration".
korvas128

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:18:45 PM

You keep repeating "due diligence" and how what people are suggesting here is not good enough or not relevant, but what HAVE you actually done towards due diligence? Can you just lay out the bullet points for everyone to see?

So for example you stayed with Paycoin and xpy.io and just recently you asked here what were the promises that the "team" made with regards to XPY. Isn't that something you should be able to tell us?

Anyway, I was going to make a different point, which is the ionomy API, just the "due diligence" thing sticks out every time I read it in one of your posts.

So the API. The main reason for the game to be delayed for three months. Because the API integration needs to be secure etc. I think I even remember the DAO debacle being brought up as a scarecrow for what happens when APIs are not secure, although that has nothing to do with anything... but I digress. The API integration in Gravity is at 80%. Presumably that means the API has now existed for a while, at least I haven't seen anything being mentioned about the API itself still needing development. Is that the case? Does the API exist? Is there a spec for it? A test endpoint? Wouldn't the community have interest in providing feedback on the API because that seems to be the main thing that will generate revenue for ionomy, right?

The other somewhat related thought is that I can't remember any job I worked at or any job that anyone did for me where the following wouldn't result in someone being fired:

1) Someone is working on a 1-month project with a deadline of mid-June
2) mid-June comes and goes without so much as a squeak - this is where firing usually happens
3) Sometime in July the "someone" says "security, boo, scary, more months needed" - this is where firing definitely happens if it didn't happen above
4) Sometime in September people are still totally cool with "someone" still working on the project and no substantial updates on the status - yeah, I know, most IT projects miss their deadlines by miles, but we're talking about a "game every month" thing here and not Duke Nukem or an ERP system for a Fortune 500 company. Seriously.

Now I really wanna see that monstrous API that needs so much "integration".

No

I don't understand your point, you need to give me some more context so I can  

This post looks like it's been doctored as it uses words and phrases that aren't in my vocabulary.... I never use the word digress sometimes digest but never digress so can't really comment

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 02:57:59 PM

No

"No" meaning you haven't done any due dilligence, or "no" meaning you can't tell us? Why?

You stayed with Paycoin all the way:

I didn't get out of the paycoin shenanigans quite the opposite I just reduced my exposure. As a lurker I lived through everything warts and all  
I've been with XPY.io since the start as loyal customer hence the whales status.

So why wouldn't you already know what promises were made:

what about all those promises matlack & his team made for paycoin? they never materialized + theres a series of failed crypto attempts from them and their circle

But lets drill into the detail what promises did Mattlack make show me what you have and lets have a debate.  

Before you share remember I'm a nice guy who just wants to build a puzzle  Smiley

And I have absolutely no clue what you're saying below, what has been "doctored"?

This post looks like it's been doctored as it uses words and phrases that aren't in my vocabulary.... I never use the word digress sometimes digest but never digress so can't really comment
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 03:33:49 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2016, 03:46:04 PM by WildShark

What is causing the spike in price of ION ? but the volume is quite low

Could you please provide a little data to support your question/statement? what do you define as "spike" or "quite low"?

Here is the data I think you were referring to:

Looks like the spike drove the price of ION to 30 cents...

As a whale living in Ionomy things are starting to happen people are getting excited and the little volume available on YoBit is being snapped up, think of it as a pulse.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:49:13 PM

Could you please provide a little data to support your question/statement? what do you define as "spike" or "quite low"?

As a whale living in Ionomy things are starting to happen people are getting excited and the little volume available on YoBit is being snapped up, think of it as a pulse.

Wow!!!

Like $1000 volume during a BTC pump and dump that left the price right back at 15 cents per coin (which is the price at the time it was when you posted that old picture) good try captain shill.

Edit: More looking at the chart, Jesus what a mess.

.4 btc spent pumping, someone sells about 5.4 ION (for .001 btc) and the price is right back down where it was. Buy 150 ion to raise the price, sell 6 and it's back down.

Nothing is actually happening, there is just so little interest in the coin that tiny purchases make huge noise on charts.
korvas128

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:53:12 PM

No

"No" meaning you haven't done any due dilligence, or "no" meaning you can't tell us? Why?

I've been with XPY.io since the start as loyal customer hence the whales status.

Before you share remember I'm a nice guy who just wants to build a puzzle  Smiley

And I have absolutely no clue what you're saying below, what has been "doctored"?

No It's living document always changing

No People wouldn't understand it. Not saying they are stupid, I'm saying that this is something developed just for ME

No Anyone asking me to publish this is like asking me to publish my bank accounts details

Bullet point those promises and lets review

Doctored = change the content or appearance of (a document or picture) in order to deceive; falsify.

Not all my words so use something else as I can't understand you point so it's difficult for me to understand what you want me to comment on

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 05:26:05 PM

Wow!!!

Like $1000 volume during a BTC pump and dump that left the price right back at 15 cents per coin (which is the price at the time it was when you posted that old picture) good try captain shill.

Edit: More looking at the chart, Jesus what a mess.

.4 btc spent pumping, someone sells about 5.4 ION (for .001 btc) and the price is right back down where it was. Buy 150 ion to raise the price, sell 6 and it's back down.

Nothing is actually happening, there is just so little interest in the coin that tiny purchases make huge noise on charts.

Thanks for taking the time to provide a detailed answer on how to interpret a spike with low volume in an exchange...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 05:33:11 PM

No People wouldn't understand it. Not saying they are stupid, I'm saying that this is something developed just for ME

No Anyone asking me to publish this is like asking me to publish my bank accounts details

Doctored = change the content or appearance of (a document or picture) in order to deceive; falsify.

Not all my words so use something else as I can't understand you point so it's difficult for me to understand what you want me to comment on

Ok. So you can't show your "due diligence" because... reasons. Me being my stupid me I obviously don't understand but whatever.

Re promises - that wasn't even the question. I'm just asking WHY you - being involved with Paycoin all the way - don't know those promises. Sounds like you're trying to say that you do know but still would expect someone else to post them. Again, I was just checking how good you're with "due diligence" but looks like that's not going anywhere.

I know what "doctored" means. I'm asking what was "doctored"? You seem to be making a claim that I "doctored" something, what is it?
korvas128

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:27:26 PM

Ok. So you can't show your "due diligence" because... reasons. Me being my stupid me I obviously don't understand but whatever.

Re promises - that wasn't even the question. I'm just asking WHY you - being involved with Paycoin all the way - don't know those promises. Sounds like you're trying to say that you do know but still would expect someone else to post them. Again, I was just checking how good you're with "due diligence" but looks like that's not going anywhere.

I know what "doctored" means. I'm asking what was "doctored"? You seem to be making a claim that I "doctored" something, what is it?

I don't think your stupid

Due Diligence is a process not a document but more importantly is personal to me

Yep until I get more detail I can't answer

I never said you doctored it and no I'm not going to highlight the bits that were changed

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:32:24 PM

they fulfilled one promise. cloudmining @ their xpy.io platform.. too bad it robbed people of their money by creating contracts that would never ROI
great success story

we can ignore paycoin for now since we know it was a failed project these 'nice people' tried to revive with great promises of wealth. dead as a door nail. actually, they only wanted to keep the customers so they could sell more snake oil to them

so lets take a look at another snake oil project from the same people (lots of similarities with ion). bitlend
never appeared in gov business lookup services (supposedly located in dubai) - same as ion (supposedly located in singapore)
didnt answer questions because reasons - same as ion
super duper secret plans - same as ion
abused gaw db - same as ion (eg. emailing people who never signed up for ionomy. illegal practices are what these people specialize in)

who were the people involved:
So, which person with access to the GAW customer database is pulling the latest scam phishing attempt relating to the GAWsuit? The following list of people involved in Bitlend.io are all possible culprits.

D. Allen Shinners aka Allen1980s
Joe Mordica aka Honest Joe
Adam Matlack aka Huey ; The Disciple Maker ; Josh Garza's BBFL
Matthew K Eden aka MK It now appears that this Paycoin Creep is part of Bitlend.io as well
Jason Sponaugle aka Simdude
Richard Nelson aka CeForce
Eric Kraus aka Kraus3742
Michael J. Koerner aka Korfax Michael claims to be promoting Bitlend.io. for free

matlack working with mordica?! (that makes it the 4th company where those 2 worked together. they really must hate each other  Roll Eyes). ceforce works for ion now and it woudnt surprise me that korfax is hidden there somewhere. once a while they recycle these people to other projects or dump them. after this great lending company died ion was launched! great more snake oil for the people

here is another ion dev team member being part of a now collapsed ponzi :

just few short examples why to avoid these people but all in all here is this shit show in a nutshell

ion small time investors are getting the shaft from these whales that have secret information & guide the project forward. i hope you can salvage some of that btc. there is no reason to throw good money after bad

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 07:56:18 PM

I never said you doctored it and no I'm not going to highlight the bits that were changed

Here is your statement:

Now I'm starting to get a feeling that you didn't read the bottom part of this post, maybe just skimmed through it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg16224931#msg16224931

... and for some reason you thought I was quoting you and the quote is "doctored". That's the only recent place where I can recall using "digress". Is that what's happening here? You think that my post about the API is your "doctored" quote?

@kken01 the smiley face is bringing back great memories, you can add Garza's hair, I'm sure Paul Revere won't mind  Grin

@korvas - note that this text under the horizontal line doesn't mean you're being "doctored", I'm just combining posts to comply with serial posting rules.
korvas128

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:21:10 PM

Here is your statement:

Now I'm starting to get a feeling that you didn't read the bottom part of this post, maybe just skimmed through it:

... and for some reason you thought I was quoting you and the quote is "doctored". That's the only recent place where I can recall using "digress". Is that what's happening here? You think that my post about the API is your "doctored" quote?

@kken01 the smiley face is bringing back great memories, you can add Garza's hair, I'm sure Paul Revere won't mind  Grin

@korvas - note that this text under the horizontal line doesn't mean you're being "doctored", I'm just combining posts to comply with serial posting rules.

Well done

korvas128

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:09:39 AM

Here is your statement:

Here is your statement:

Living in the land of Supposition......

Suchmoon

Looking at your post again I can confirm it's not been doctored, You've actually made the whole thing up  Smiley.

The is something I don't really give a shit about as I guess you wanted me to comment otherwise you wouldn't have sent it. So lets break this down and I'll give it a shot.... black = your words

So the API. The main reason for the game to be delayed for three months. Because the API integration needs to be secure etc.

I know the API isn't something just for Gravity to link to one store. The API is gonna link to Apple Google and Ionnomy.

What I don't know.....

Is this a bit of innovation or do other companies offer the same. I also heard that later the API is going to be made available to external devs to do there own thing which I think is pretty cool because it means they don't need to create  just implement

I think I even remember the DAO debacle being brought up as a scarecrow for what happens when APIs are not secure, although that has nothing to do with anything... but I digress.

Do you, in crpypto seems to be a debacle every over week  Angry

I could go on but this is becoming painful..... 

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:47:21 AM

The API is gonna link to Apple Google and Ionnomy.

What I don't know.....

Is this a bit of innovation or do other companies offer the same. I also heard that later the API is going to be made available to external devs to do there own thing

So in other words: Your Paycoin investment will finally pay off when ION goes to the moon thanks to the API being used by game developers all over the world. Soon.
Just one question: Why would all these game devs use ION in their they're there games instead of Bitcoins or Dollars?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: