Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 12:55:57 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 [858] 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 ... 2138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3012389 times)
timmmers

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 07:22:32 PM

and? delivery times are very similar, maybe is DHL even slower, and reason for change of delivery company was in semi-destroyed boxes, not in delivery times. simple.
Similar?

uhh, DHL is even slower. So, now I really don't understand, why they switch delivery company...

Nor do they.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Avenger

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 07:24:46 PM

Seems like this went unnoticed (at least did not see "news-54" mentioned for a few pages back):

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-54

All

The factory produced 280 boxes yesterday. This was the result of a few failures which have now been addressed
We will be back to full production on monday and expect to get back to shipping over 400 a day from monday onwards

We will keep you updated as we finsih our queue in the next few days

Sam

Seems there'll be production over this week-end. Here's hoping for my hosted 39xx being produced and going on-line next week.  Roll Eyes
Not sure if serious?

If they were working over the weekend, it would read:
"We will be back to full production monday tomorrow and expect to get back to shipping over 400 a day from monday tomorrow onwards "
or
"We will be back to full production on monday saturday and expect to get back to shipping over 400 a day from monday saturday onwards "

Nada happening this weekend, except KNC customers losing more BTC.

And the reason is probably they have to pay double-time over the weekend. But as it costs KNC nothing to be 3 or 7 days late BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD BACK ME TO FORCE THEM TO PAY COMPENSATION, WHICH WOULD HAVE FORCED THEM TO PRODUCE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, they are being cheap and don't give a shit when the stuff ships. Save as much money as possible by working regular weekdays only, it's doesn't matter to them if it's a week or two late. AT LEAST IT'S NOT 1 YEAR LATE TM.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 07:28:05 PM

I also must say this...

When I paid for my Saturns, they were guaranteed to run at 125Gh/s each.
My slowest Saturn is running at 250.
I got my first Saturn on the 10th, so technically 10 days late...  a 30% diffchange late.
I got double the hashpower in the end, which makes my ORIGONAL investment decision still far ahead of the shipment delay loss in diffchange.
I'm happy with KNC
Thank you.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1092

^ will code for bitcoins

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 07:29:34 PM

So according to bitcoinorama 2 weeks ago there where only 1000 left to ship? But since the updates there has already been 1085  sent out, and Monday back to 400 a day? Am I the only one that feels like I have been lied to?
No mate...and I can confirm that it's not just a feeling. Working weekends ...back monday? Those two don't gel

You have to understand that in most of Europe it's against the law to force an employe to work on Saturday and Sunday if that's not contracted in-front while hiring, which is not for most people. If it is contracted it's 30%-50% more wage/hour for every hour of overtime, and 100% more wage/hour for every hour on Sunday, but even with that higher fees that's only for companies who's business process demands non-stop working hours.

EMPTY SIGNATURE SPACE
[Click here to make an offer]
cognoscente

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 07:37:08 PM

Here's the way it works.  You order something. You get what you paid for. You're happy.
KNC's customers can be divided into two groups.

A. Those who got what they paid for.
B. Those who did not.

I, for one, would prefer to be in Group A. 

By the way, those of us in Group B are aware that those of you in Group A are happy.

FoolPartedWithMoney

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 07:41:01 PM

My shipment appears to be sitting in OH with the following status:
12    Clearance event    CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA    4:48 AM

Under "Further Details":
The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance

and under "Next Step":
The clearance process will continue once the additional details are provided for clearance

Is this something out of the ordinary, or do all international shipments to the US go through this?

I just hope it doesn't end up being seized by customs.
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 07:45:15 PM

How is it that complaining about packaging makes it ok to switch from next day to a company that doesn't even fly domestic routes in the U.S. without customer approval?
Too many peeps in here were bashing UPS

So? Who gives a s*** "what people were bashing"? Like that is ANY way to justify their actions. Give me a break.
they made the decision because so many people said UPS was not the way to go, thats customer response, and every justification they need. I dont like it either, and know UPS is better, but they made that change specifically because people told them UPS sucks. Don't blame them. Blame the people who complained about UPS, when they hadn't even had their package shipped.

Transam808- yeah... would have been in your home hashing today if it was UPS

Hawaii is about the farthest you can get from sweden, and its here within 48 hours via UPS. Nobody courrier can beat that.

I like USPS, after that I'll go UPS, and have tried to avoid DHL like the plague.  A previous delivery went bad some time back.  That had been flown to Columbus, GA, then driven up here once, a note left, then subsequently there was a report the driver had returned 2 additional times.  After he didn't show the second I set up a video camera covering  the driveway.  He never showed and reported he had.  I won the argument with customer service but no way would I have chosen DHL ever again.

Then yesterday I find they couldn't deliver to my PO box.  Not a good experience with Customer Service, not antisocial discourse but just that they couldn't deliver to a PO box and their delivery window as all day.  

I expected the DHL driver today sometime between 8a and 9p.  He called at 8:45AM and said he wasn't far away.  He delivered at 9:15AM.  Tall black guy he looks like he could play for the Knicks.  This isn't a neighborhood he'd feel comfortable in, hell I don't and I'm Scotch/Irish/German/Dutch, well less uncomfortable after 20 years here off and on.  The box was in perfect shape and although the fan had come loose I understand that almost always happens.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
cognoscente

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 07:56:06 PM

You'd think they'd have tried a rubber band by now.
Or tape
or a zip tie
WastedLTC

Activity: 555

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:02:55 PM

Heads up Hosted customers.  I've been having issues with speed and KNC just sent me an email saying that the speed issue should be fixed this weekend, if not, contact customer support.

Hope to see 500+ soon!

My local unit I ended up selling after mining for 10 days.   There is still a huge interest in these units and I was able to sell it for more than I paid. Listing only lasted 1 day and someone picked it up locally paying with cash.   I sold the unit to offset the cost of hosting and now I'm ready to sit back for 6+ months. 

good luck! 

timmmers

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:08:47 PM

I also must say this...

When I paid for my Saturns, they were guaranteed to run at 125Gh/s each.
My slowest Saturn is running at 250.
I got my first Saturn on the 10th, so technically 10 days late...  a 30% diffchange late.
I got double the hashpower in the end, which makes my ORIGONAL investment decision still far ahead of the shipment delay loss in diffchange.
I'm happy with KNC
Thank you.

Well when I paid in July I was promised a rig that was plug and play, delivered next day by Oct 15th.
Also they mentioned something about knowing it was time critical.

None of that happened. Still not likely to happen for a while, but there again despite their emphasis on customer support I am clueless at best and lied to at worst.

In another week or so I may as well have got a Nov order, they were much cheaper, a few days behind mine on delivery and much more likely to arrive working efficiently.

BTW. Ever heard of a product that you need to take to pieces to check it's assembled right before plugging it in? Esp a PnP product? Can you imagine any customer not having to take the cover off? (Which makes me wonder why the torx screws, when we're all going to need to do it and not everyone will have one of those drivers?).

Premium product they say. lol
ur0pl

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:10:10 PM

On one chip, one die is at 50%, another is at 35%, the third is at 0%, and the fourth is at 100%. One of the dies is not active. What kind of ribbon cable would i get to replace for it?
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:10:55 PM

FYI..  i decided to update the passwords on all 3 sats.., lol, and restarted from the GUI.
So far, after about ten munites... 284, 276, and 278 Gh/s
a 45 Gh/s increase overall
huh, not complaining, just wondering, lolz

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
soy
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:11:42 PM

100GH/s Mercury.  Tried to save on power supplies, bought two 360watt 12vdc supplies and a BBB 5 volt wall wart then added a 4 pin Molex and brought in the 12vdc for the intake fans, which I found are powered by the 4pin Molex on the controller board and that 12 vdc isn't common with the PCIE 12vdc.

Fired it up this morning and got lots of cores disabling.  Thought perhaps if I add the second 12v supply in parallel, did that, same errors.  Shut it down, went back to a single 12v supply and added two tantalum capacitors.

It's back up again now about an hour.  Seems to be settling in between 75-78GH/s.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/18XUsmKnuPmGdNaPrtpwSr11iAXFUdFUys

Okay, I'll need to spring for a decent power supply.  If it turns out the hardware errors an disabled cores don't improve, I'll go back to this supply and put the new in my main machine who's supply fan sounds just a little loose as the home cools with the season.

I have yet to try the 0.96 firmware.  Also, I have the where with all to adjust the 12V in so I might try lowering that reducing the power and see if any cores enable.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Dreadmand

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:16:07 PM

Under "Further Details":
The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance

and under "Next Step":
The clearance process will continue once the additional details are provided for clearance

Is this something out of the ordinary, or do all international shipments to the US go through this?

I am so disappointed with the switch to DHL. The very least they could of done was to give you the option to choose. I paid for UPS and expected UPS because of their timely express shipping. 1st my Saturn's status was changed to shipped on the 15th and it wasn't actually shipped until the 16th. Then I had to email customer support for my tracking that I didn't receive. Today on the 18th it is now stuck in the CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA with the status "The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance". After talking with DHL customer support they say it will take 3-5 days to be inspected before it is released. My projected delivery date is October 23rd. The final destination is East cost USA.

DHL is NOT the fastest option to ship our miners. And I'm pretty sure they are also the cheaper option. I wonder how much money KNC has saved using them. This just goes to show how a select few complainers can F*** UP things for the majority of others.  
soy
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:41:25 PM

100GH/s Mercury.  Tried to save on power supplies, bought two 360watt 12vdc supplies and a BBB 5 volt wall wart then added a 4 pin Molex and brought in the 12vdc for the intake fans, which I found are powered by the 4pin Molex on the controller board and that 12 vdc isn't common with the PCIE 12vdc.

Fired it up this morning and got lots of cores disabling.  Thought perhaps if I add the second 12v supply in parallel, did that, same errors.  Shut it down, went back to a single 12v supply and added two tantalum capacitors.

It's back up again now about an hour.  Seems to be settling in between 75-78GH/s.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/18XUsmKnuPmGdNaPrtpwSr11iAXFUdFUys

Okay, I'll need to spring for a decent power supply.  If it turns out the hardware errors an disabled cores don't improve, I'll go back to this supply and put the new in my main machine who's supply fan sounds just a little loose as the home cools with the season.

I have yet to try the 0.96 firmware.  Also, I have the where with all to adjust the 12V in so I might try lowering that reducing the power and see if any cores enable.

Lowered the input voltage from 12.2v to 11.9v.  I note that I have a number of digital voltmeters but they do not agree entirely.  It had been set for 12.05v with one, then I added an inexpensive 2 wire digital display so I could tell if ever there were a voltage down issue.  The start before adjust could have been 12.2 or 12.05, but I adjusted it down from 12.2 to 11.9.  Many cores were re-enabled, then some disabled again shortly.  Now after some 10  minutes or so my total power usage as shown by BertMod is up 6 watts to 100 from 94 watts, my total cores are better on 3 of the 4 dies but worse on 1, hashrate up to 96.64GH/s avg reported by cgminer.   Must try this lowering voltage thing again.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
xstr8guy

Activity: 784

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:52:14 PM

Alright, how do I find the the IP address?  I ran Wireshark but none of the IPs I try work.  Sad
davewr2013

Activity: 238

Bitcoin For All

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:55:22 PM

Alright, how do I find the the IP address?  I ran Wireshark but none of the IPs I try work.  Sad

Your home router should have a screen with all units visible -- showing MAC vs IP.

Windows has a "Network" screen -- which may show it.

try: arp -a
at a command prompt window in Windows.

ifconfig on any linux boxes will return the IP and other information.

ipconfig on any windows box -- at command line will show each units IP

There are several ip Scanners available on the net. I won't recommend one because I don't use them and I don't know what's "safe".

Give me this day my daily Bitcoin...
rograz

Activity: 576

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:56:27 PM

I am so disappointed with the switch to DHL. The very least they could of done was to give you the option to choose. I paid for UPS and expected UPS because of their timely express shipping.

My saturn was picked up on a Thursday by ups, I had it delivered on the following Tuesday and I live in Sweden about 250 km away from KNC. Not exactly "timely" IMO, I even asked before they started shipping if they had any other options for shipping but at the time they only offered ups and I didn't have time for local pickup.

UPS in Europe is most of the time a joke unless you live in a Large city, over in the US I have no doubt they are better than DHL since I think they have outsourced most of their deliveries over there. Here in Sweden at least it's the opposite where UPS are the ones contracting other companies and adding additional handling and sorting time, you can also forget about tracking your delivery once UPS hands it over to the local delivery company.
bitciondad

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 09:03:41 PM

knc miners has shipped

http://www.asic-technologies.com/knc-jupiter/

no one is safe ..

550 ghash tho - 1 BTC per day lol
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 09:04:44 PM

Under "Further Details":

and under "Next Step":

I am so disappointed with the switch to DHL. The very least they could of done was to give you the option to choose. I paid for UPS and expected UPS because of their timely express shipping. 1st my Saturn's status was changed to shipped on the 15th and it wasn't actually shipped until the 16th. Then I had to email customer support for my tracking that I didn't receive. Today on the 18th it is now stuck in the CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA with the status "The Clearance process for this shipment is on-going with additional details required for clearance". After talking with DHL customer support they say it will take 3-5 days to be inspected before it is released. My projected delivery date is October 23rd. The final destination is East cost USA.

DHL is NOT the fastest option to ship our miners. And I'm pretty sure they are also the cheaper option. I wonder how much money KNC has saved using them. This just goes to show how a select few complainers can F*** UP things for the majority of others.  

That is a lot of lost mining time.  Probably another thing to consider when getting refunds.

Thanks for sharing.
Pages: « 1 ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 [858] 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 ... 2138 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.