Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 [816] 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:09:55 PM

Overall, it still seems odd that KNC has been dead quiet, but they are relying on an unpaid guest to be their mouthpiece.  How does Bitcoinorama find the time and money to just uproot himself and hang out in Sweden completely pro bono living off 1 set of clothes?  He is after all, a professional engineer and their time usually doesn't come cheap.

People used to camp out overnight to get a glimpse of Take That, or to buy a slightly different iPhone. People sometimes get  a little starstruck.
I really hope he comes out of this well, he's helped us a lot nomatter what people may say.

In a star trek episode, Spock and McCoy would mutiny and remove the parasitic entity controlling his thoughts lol

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:14:07 PM

Overall, it still seems odd that KNC has been dead quiet, but they are relying on an unpaid guest to be their mouthpiece.  How does Bitcoinorama find the time and money to just uproot himself and hang out in Sweden completely pro bono living off 1 set of clothes?  He is after all, a professional engineer and their time usually doesn't come cheap.

Actually, he has education in engineering design. I don't know what he did for a living in UK, cuz I never asked. He's not an engineer.

He has already stated in public (and privately to me) that this has gone on longer than he anticipated or planned for, and that he intends to ask KnC for compensation. He also really wants to work for them, for personal reasons.

He also told me that he really likes Stockholm, so maybe he's planning to stay there even if KnC doesn't work out for him (pure speculation on my part). He seems to be pretty good with his money, so he's probably living on savings like a smart man.

Judging by the tone of his posts, he's probably frustrated as hell with the whole situation, just like those of you still waiting. I can be pretty neutral cuz I got no skin in the game. I am somewhat emotionally invested, as this was the company I wanted to succeed. Their silence troubles me as well, and I think they are abusing the privilege with Alex. But we are not there, and we don't know what he has arranged with them or been offered. Give the man a break, he's obviously trying.

LOL,I have two theories, either he is a paid shill or a autistic beta fedora wearing wrong cock: "please Mr KNC man can I box some miners for you and post it on you tube"
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:15:29 PM

After all it is ingenious solution: official PR, who in fact is not official and company can't be accountable for his statements. I do feel sorry for Bitcoindrama, he is really trying but it is questionable how much he can contribute in that position.
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:23:53 PM

Actually, he has education in engineering design. I don't know what he did for a living in UK, cuz I never asked. He's not an engineer.

He has already stated in public (and privately to me) that this has gone on longer than he anticipated or planned for, and that he intends to ask KnC for compensation. He also really wants to work for them, for personal reasons.

He also told me that he really likes Stockholm, so maybe he's planning to stay there even if KnC doesn't work out for him (pure speculation on my part). He seems to be pretty good with his money, so he's probably living on savings like a smart man.

Judging by the tone of his posts, he's probably frustrated as hell with the whole situation, just like those of you still waiting. I can be pretty neutral cuz I got no skin in the game. I am somewhat emotionally invested, as this was the company I wanted to succeed. Their silence troubles me as well, and I think they are abusing the privilege with Alex. But we are not there, and we don't know what he has arranged with them or been offered. Give the man a break, he's obviously trying.

LOL,I have two theories, either he is a paid shill or a autistic beta fedora wearing wrong cock: "please Mr KNC man can I box some miners for you and post it on you tube"
This certainly outdoes any description I came up with. Well played  Grin

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
demonmaestro

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:24:10 PM

Well this is a sad day for sure.  Cry I had high hopes that knc would deliver on time. However they have not.
I am not truly happy with this response as to all they said is they are shipping. BUT no true response to the question that was asked. Today is the 15th. They have less than 2 hours till its the 16th there.

Now questioning there true shipping date.

From: Customer Service [mailto:customerservice@kncminer.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013
To: myemail@email.com
Subject: RE: Send message // http://www.kncminer.com

Dear uncle bob,

Please accept our sincere apologies for delay.

We are working on production of miners as fast as possible and we are moving down the list based on payment date. Your miner should be produced shortly.

Once your miner is produced and shipped, you will receive an email with tracking number and estimated delivery date.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

Med vänlig hälsning | Best regards
Anna Jagdhar
Kncminer
www.kncminer.com
Office: +46 8559 253 20

Sent: 15 October 2013
To: reviews
Subject: Send message // http://www.kncminer.com

KnCMiner Bitcoin mining
Username:
uncle bob

E-mail:
myemail@email.com

Message subject:
Send message

Text message:
I am courious as to if ya do plan on getting all orders out today. If not what is yaws plan for moving foward. My order is still just showing paid. Thanks, uncle bob

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:48:43 PM

This certainly outdoes any description I came up with. Well played  Grin

Or I'm surprisingly successful in other endeavours I have been involved with and can support myself. I'm nobodies fool, do not worry about that.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:59:27 PM

Just hoping someone might be able to help as I think KnC may not reply til tomorrow. My hosted Jupiter is mining at a steady 216 Mh/s, its the same on btcguild. I have tried each pool for over an hour at a time, and the hash rate goes no higher than this. From the hosting panel, I cannot tell which firmware is applied. Any suggestions that might help? Thanks in advance for any tips.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
r1senfa17h

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 08:59:55 PM

'Orama,

I'd like to thank you for everything you've done so far. I made my decision to become a KnC customer after reading your detailed reports about the open day. Please know that there are many happy customers out there like me who appreciate your service. On behalf of the vast majority of the readers of this thread, thank you.

1N3o5Kyvb4iECiJ3WKScKY8xTVXxf1hMvA
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:03:18 PM

'Orama,

I'd like to thank you for everything you've done so far. I made my decision to become a KnC customer after reading your detailed reports about the open day. Please know that there are many happy customers out there like me who appreciate your service. On behalf of the vast majority of the readers of this thread, thank you.

+1
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:05:37 PM

'Orama,

Well said, buy him a beer on his tip address Tongue
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:06:48 PM

'Orama,

Did that. Wish I could have done more.
The Avenger

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:11:12 PM

'Orama,

Please retract this outrageous statement suggesting anything Orama said or wrote influenced your decision to buy. What a slur on the guy.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:14:00 PM

'Orama,

Vast majority? Shite.

The rest, agreed. I appreciate the time taken to share information which helped us get a much better picture to base a decision on.
Personal attacks are pathetic. Unfair and unwarranted. We don't have to take any notice of what he says. Without him we'd have had no decent info in the beginning and absolutely nothing at all in the past week.

I think he just likes Swedish birds. Not an uncommon thing. Smiley
Good luck with that. I hear that the difficulty is high though.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
gnar1ta$
Donator

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:14:25 PM

update...1 saturn, 4 days, 3btc

You are doing quite well, my Jupiter has been hashing since the morning of the 9th and I'm at 4.8

Was only able to get ~120-150 the first few days and since .95 I've been seeing ~420GH/s.  I'm really hoping we see a new firmware soon that fixes whatever is causing my now over 900,000 error'd shares.

Set your min diff to 256 or 512 on the pool.  The miner sends a lot bad shares when it changes diff.

It actually seems to be working.  Since switching, I've mined over 100k accepted shares with only 256 stale and no 'dupes' or 'other' errors.  The best part is that for the first time ever I saw it break 500GH/s (currently at 495).  I'm cautiously optimistic.

I had tried setting the min diff @ 256 before .95 and didn't notice an improvement.

edit... just as I typed this I started receiving 'other' errors again.  Over 12k errors and counting.  Hash rate down too.

Try 512.  You want it high enough that the pool won't change it to the miner, that's when it sends the 'other' errors for me.

This is over 24 hrs for me since raising the min diff:
Code:
501.80 GH/s	11,395k (99.91%)	9984 / 9984 / 0

Losing hundreds of Bitcoins with the best scammers in the business - BFL, Avalon, KNC, HashFast.
demonmaestro

Activity: 574

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:15:24 PM

'Orama,

Granted that Bitcoinorama has been a great help on saying what has happened as far as some updates on the company and i am grateful for that. HOWEVER I do believe that KNC should be more open on there communications on whats going on.

So on that note. Thank you Bitcoinorama for the updates that you have provided us.

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
KS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:18:08 PM

Or I'm surprisingly successful in other endeavours I have been involved with and can support myself. I'm nobodies fool, do not worry about that.

Translation: Mom and Dad are still paying.

Come on, bring in the news!
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:20:14 PM

Just hoping someone might be able to help as I think KnC may not reply til tomorrow. My hosted Jupiter is mining at a steady 216 Mh/s, its the same on btcguild. I have tried each pool for over an hour at a time, and the hash rate goes no higher than this. From the hosting panel, I cannot tell which firmware is applied. Any suggestions that might help? Thanks in advance for any tips.
good reason to flash  0.95 asap
and take http:// out of stratum address.
the hosting panel, and gui are different, the firmware is on the gui.
if you are hosted by knc, then you already have 0.95

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:24:26 PM

Thx for reply. My Jupiter is hosted, and I dont think I can tell which firmware update is applied. With the hosting panel address, I just have "stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334" in the pool config.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
chrono030

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:26:29 PM

'Orama,

Did that. Wish I could have done more.

Did it as well.  Have a beer on me O'Rama

tx ID: cc8006ba25d4f498df1ccc4085cd250d4686cf0dc81bbf7992f65e4f8ea4467a
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 09:27:17 PM

Thx for reply. My Jupiter is hosted, and I dont think I can tell which firmware update is applied. With the hosting panel address, I just have "stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334" in the pool config.
That does not sound good, I'd stay up tonight and call them... sry to hear
Have you tried just rebooting? one good way is to just reflash 0.95 on it anyway & hit apply...

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 [816] 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: