Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 04:01:46 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 [821] 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 2138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3007557 times)
arorts

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:00:34 AM

SAAAAM!! SAAAAM!! Ok, so you're trying to fool us with your "In progress" bullshit for the rest of the month orders in advance to avoid refunds.
Well, I've been a human being "in progress" for the last 30 years, does that mean I'm about to ship?Huh

hey at least you aint still "paid".

All kidding aside. with the dificulty about to change i do have to say that the miner now is almost way out of anyones complete roi period. It is a big downfall.

I will give till the end of the month befor i take legal action. Don't question me. Angry

Keep in mind this. There was a promis to SHIP all miners out by the 15. That as not happened. That is more then enough grounds. I sure hope KNC has one hell of a magic rabit.

Yeah, 'cause all those saying that BTC is rising forget the fact that difficulty rises are exponential and more than offset the standard/linear increases in BTC value. So they should put that argument to rest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Transam808

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:15:22 AM

July 3 order.  In progress since last Friday.  Seen a June 23rd order went out.  Hopefully mine will be withing the next day.  

FYI my july 1st order just showed up "shipped" figured you'd like to know

Searing
Thanks! That's good to hear hopefully I'll get tracking today my self, I'll keep my fingers crossed, if not should be tomorrow

_HashFast Technologies_28 nm mining
Producer of High Performance ASICS
BabyJets & Sierras On Sale today!
Searing
Legendary

Activity: 1540

Tips for help? 1BzbfMHCrTeLjc7eCGrYVhH3QXSRodSuke

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:19:09 AM

for those keeping track of this kinda stuff one of my orders shipped

User                        Order #    Date of order    # of Jupiters    # of Saturns    # of Mercury    Country                  Shipping Day    Date of reception

Searing                   #304x         7/1/2013                1                       0                    0             USA                      Oct 15 2013
Searing                   #526x         8/6/2013                0                       1                    0             USA                      Oct   ? 2013

here ya go

Searing

Again #304x as of 10/15/13  is marked as 'shipped'

Searing

what I'm currently doing while still in the the throes of 'glee' by the by I'm in the Midwest USA....so probably won't see it till Monday or Tuesday of next week at soonest (sigh)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R8HGsbI4QY

heh which knc was nearby...
Searing

Just make sure it's "shipped" and not "shipping" ....

ack! you gave me a heart attack..it says 'Shipped" what would be the deal with shipping....are people getting that as a tag?

(now just sit here and hope customs does not hold item/plane does not crash/ups truck does not drive off bridge/ups does not use box for soccer/ goes to the right address and not lost

and then when it arrives i'll worry about house fire/theft/elec outage

crap should of just adopted a Kid ...less hassle

Searing

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
btcusr

Activity: 398

@_vjy

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 06:54:57 AM

Searing

300X Saturn order, paid on July 11 is "in progress". Not yet "shipping".

In progress » shipping » shipped » received (working condition) » up and running » mining shares being accepted » BTC payout » group-buy dividend payout ... that's really a long way to go.. Huh

madsusies

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:01:17 AM

Sir, You forgot the status : "the booth is done, but nothing is in yet"  Cheesy
Searing
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:06:39 AM

Searing

300X Saturn order, paid on July 11 is "in progress". Not yet "shipping".

In progress » shipping » shipped » received (working condition) » up and running » mining shares being accepted » BTC payout » group-buy dividend payout ... that's really a long way to go.. Huh

yep gonna be crying in forums soon..there is the nice version 1.0 manual and then there is the "how should I really do it" questions to those up and running a miner ..(ie how would you do this if you had to do it over again ..by manual or do you have some tweaks)

hopefully with ver .95 it will be right down the line w/o any issues

(knock wood)

Searing

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
demonmaestro

Activity: 560

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:07:56 AM

its almost 9am there.

A fun ShoutBox. http://shoutscloud.com | Feel Like Donating? 1E1tJhAHVLCyw58pN7jXSFMLMrK6cDhw8v
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
madsusies

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:18:43 AM

Where?  Here, yep 9:13 o'clock. Cool if they pay someone to be a leader starting at 6:00-14:00 14:00-22:00 average way of production in eu factories (not like o'rama thinks, one guy in factory doesn't mean the production is on during the weekends)
timmmers

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:42:35 AM

Cheesy i got #40xx , hard to say, it looks like bfl (2weeks in 1day, 1day in 2weeks) there are folks from june waiting, no one knows how many orders they got from Chinese knc site, but a good news is we got a lucky guys 3 or 4 every day who get trackin numb. Smiley (sarcasm)

I have 4114 paid july 1st (which should come into it more than order number as the list is by date paid) "in progress" since yesterday, but that could just be a cooler to shut people up ...if that's true it should ship today..doesn't take a day to assemble and ship a rig unless they are using oompa loompas.

If it's still in progress by the end of today that status is a lie Smiley We'll see.
de_ixie

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:51:27 AM

Anyone has reliable information about the status of their datacenter?  Huh

European Bitcoin Exchange - Bitcoin handeln im deutschen Rechtsraum. Fair und reibungslos:
www.bitcoin.de
Renaud

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:57:29 AM

Cheesy i got #40xx , hard to say, it looks like bfl (2weeks in 1day, 1day in 2weeks) there are folks from june waiting, no one knows how many orders they got from Chinese knc site, but a good news is we got a lucky guys 3 or 4 every day who get trackin numb. Smiley (sarcasm)

I have 4114 paid july 1st (which should come into it more than order number as the list is by date paid) "in progress" since yesterday, but that could just be a cooler to shut people up ...if that's true it should ship today..doesn't take a day to assemble and ship a rig unless they are using oompa loompas.

If it's still in progress by the end of today that status is a lie Smiley We'll see.

Do not know what "In Progress" means but my order is "In Progress" since the 10th of October, 6 days ago...

Would have be happy to get some info on the missed delivery date announced for the 15th of October. Yesterday, I just got the usual "We are looking to produce your miner in the coming days and finalize your order very shortly". Not specific enough...  Angry

Bitrated user: Renaud.
Searing
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:03:35 AM

Do not know what "In Progress" means but my order is "In Progress" since the 10th of October, 6 days ago...

Would have be happy to get some info on the missed delivery date announced for the 15th of October. Yesterday, I just got the usual "We are looking to produce your miner in the coming days and finalize your order very shortly". Not specific enough...  Angry

if it is any help...my order was put in the "in progress" on Friday 10/11/13..and it has been changed to shipped on 10/15/13..but supposedly they don't "work?" on the weekends (is that right?) if so figure around 3 days imho ..but then again I have no tracking number yet...so not sure ...all I have  that relates to your in progress update

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
Renaud

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:08:46 AM

if it is any help...my order was put in the "in progress" on Friday 10/11/13..and it has been changed to shipped on 10/15/13..but supposedly they don't "work?" on the weekends (is that right?) if so figure around 3 days imho ..but then again I have no tracking number yet...so not sure ...all I have  that relates to your in progress update

We may conclude the order process is purely manual and not consistent.
Improvement is expected, this is mandatory to manage customer expectation...

frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1064

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 08:14:00 AM

This is my reply from Emilia today.  I have an order 35XX and was paid on Jul 10th.  {fingers crossed guys}

Code:
Hi,

This order will be completed today looking at the current production line.
You should receive your tracking number late this afternoon.

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks
Emilia

Med vänlig hälsning  |  Best regards
Emilia Cole  

I know I know this could simply be a quick-sent saved signature...but I'm hoping that she really did lookup my order and confirmed its progress in queue.

Renaud

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:19:31 AM

This is my reply from Emilia today.  I have an order 35XX and was paid on Jul 10th.  {fingers crossed guys}

Code:
Hi,

Thanks

Emilia

Med vänlig hälsning  |  Best regards
Emilia Cole 

Nice.

My order was paid on the 9th of July via PayPal. If order process of KnC was consistent, I could also expect "my order will be completed today" and "I should receive my tracking number late this afternoon."

Mogumodz

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:25:50 AM

Paid 11th July here so that is good news to hear.

Bitcoin OTC rating GPG ID: 3E7974A1 P2Pool statistics: p2pool.info
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1064

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 08:26:46 AM

KNC Miner:  Knows what Two More Weeks™ really means.  (what if their silence is a result of not wanting to "insult to injury" us with that line?)

Searing
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:31:14 AM

This is my reply from Emilia today.  I have an order 35XX and was paid on Jul 10th.  {fingers crossed guys}

Code:
Hi,

Thanks

Emilia

Emilia Cole  

Nice.

My order was paid on the 9th of July via PayPal. If order process of KnC was consistent, I could also expect "my order will be completed today" and "I should receive my tracking number late this afternoon."

heh I never got such an email of any kind either for in processing nor to be shipped like above...the only reason I know my order is in the 'shipped' category is that is what it says on my account page I was looking at (like a cat out a window) for the last week....also no UPS tracking number yet....

hopefully that is all they forget to tell me (opens up cardboard box and sees empty metal shell) shudder

Searing

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
timmmers

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:42:09 AM

Code:
Hi,

Thanks

Emilia

Emilia Cole  

Nice.

heh I never got such an email of any kind either for in processing nor to be shipped like above...the only reason I know my order is in the 'shipped' category is that is what it says on my account page I was looking at (like a cat out a window) for the last week....also no UPS tracking number yet....

hopefully that is all they forget to tell me (opens up cardboard box and sees empty metal shell) shudder

Searing

I think it's optimistic to think that status on the order page is any more than a stalling tactic to make us think something is happening. Why would a rig be in progress for more than a day or two ? Seems to be a good number in that state too. I hope I'm wrong because it's deliberately misleading us if that's the case..and I'd hoped for better from KnC.
Searing
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:49:25 AM

Code:
Hi,

Thanks

Emilia

Emilia Cole  

Nice.

Searing

I think it's optimistic to think that status on the order page is any more than a stalling tactic to make us think something is happening. Why would a rig be in progress for more than a day or two ? Seems to be a good number in that state too. I hope I'm wrong because it's deliberately misleading us if that's the case..and I'd hoped for better from KnC.

well maybe it does not apply to me...but my order was processing on Friday ...if they really don't work on weekends then it took them 3 business days to mark it as shipped which to me means it probably was shipped ..the account they test stuff on showed .005btc as of 15hrs ago so if i'm lucky it is already in the air...we will see (snafu's are inevitable...take deep breaths...)

of course how far ahead are people getting the processing tag>>>is it consistent with say a 3 day thru the plant timeline like myself...or did they just do it for everyone ...my 520x order number still shows as paid by the by..anyway all I have no tracking number ..email sent or anything else but 15hrs ago activity on my account I sent to them and the 'shipped' notice on my order under accounts.....

(wait I see pigs flying........knc BECOMES a company in APRIL  and my BFL orders from April are still not shipped..yep they be pigs flying according to josh at this moment in time....or so he said..KNC would not ship before Jan 1st...) heh sorry have BFL syndrome flash back ...now back to our regular scheduled program "sitting in the blind birding looking for the elusive Swedish ASIC bluebird of happiness)

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 [821] 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 2138 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.