Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 [821] 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:42:35 AM

Cheesy i got #40xx , hard to say, it looks like bfl (2weeks in 1day, 1day in 2weeks) there are folks from june waiting, no one knows how many orders they got from Chinese knc site, but a good news is we got a lucky guys 3 or 4 every day who get trackin numb. Smiley (sarcasm)

I have 4114 paid july 1st (which should come into it more than order number as the list is by date paid) "in progress" since yesterday, but that could just be a cooler to shut people up ...if that's true it should ship today..doesn't take a day to assemble and ship a rig unless they are using oompa loompas.

If it's still in progress by the end of today that status is a lie Smiley We'll see.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
de_ixie

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:51:27 AM

Anyone has reliable information about the status of their datacenter?  Huh

European Bitcoin Exchange - Bitcoin handeln im deutschen Rechtsraum. Fair und reibungslos:
www.bitcoin.de (Aff. Link - Thank you!)
Renaud

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 07:57:29 AM

Cheesy i got #40xx , hard to say, it looks like bfl (2weeks in 1day, 1day in 2weeks) there are folks from june waiting, no one knows how many orders they got from Chinese knc site, but a good news is we got a lucky guys 3 or 4 every day who get trackin numb. Smiley (sarcasm)

I have 4114 paid july 1st (which should come into it more than order number as the list is by date paid) "in progress" since yesterday, but that could just be a cooler to shut people up ...if that's true it should ship today..doesn't take a day to assemble and ship a rig unless they are using oompa loompas.

If it's still in progress by the end of today that status is a lie Smiley We'll see.

Do not know what "In Progress" means but my order is "In Progress" since the 10th of October, 6 days ago...

Would have be happy to get some info on the missed delivery date announced for the 15th of October. Yesterday, I just got the usual "We are looking to produce your miner in the coming days and finalize your order very shortly". Not specific enough...  Angry
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:03:35 AM

Do not know what "In Progress" means but my order is "In Progress" since the 10th of October, 6 days ago...

Would have be happy to get some info on the missed delivery date announced for the 15th of October. Yesterday, I just got the usual "We are looking to produce your miner in the coming days and finalize your order very shortly". Not specific enough...  Angry

if it is any help...my order was put in the "in progress" on Friday 10/11/13..and it has been changed to shipped on 10/15/13..but supposedly they don't "work?" on the weekends (is that right?) if so figure around 3 days imho ..but then again I have no tracking number yet...so not sure ...all I have  that relates to your in progress update

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Renaud

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:08:46 AM

if it is any help...my order was put in the "in progress" on Friday 10/11/13..and it has been changed to shipped on 10/15/13..but supposedly they don't "work?" on the weekends (is that right?) if so figure around 3 days imho ..but then again I have no tracking number yet...so not sure ...all I have  that relates to your in progress update

We may conclude the order process is purely manual and not consistent.
Improvement is expected, this is mandatory to manage customer expectation...
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 08:14:00 AM

This is my reply from Emilia today.  I have an order 35XX and was paid on Jul 10th.  {fingers crossed guys}

Code:
Hi,

This order will be completed today looking at the current production line.
You should receive your tracking number late this afternoon.

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks
Emilia

Med vänlig hälsning  |  Best regards
Emilia Cole  

I know I know this could simply be a quick-sent saved signature...but I'm hoping that she really did lookup my order and confirmed its progress in queue.

Renaud

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:19:31 AM

This is my reply from Emilia today.  I have an order 35XX and was paid on Jul 10th.  {fingers crossed guys}

Code:
Hi,

Thanks

Emilia

Med vänlig hälsning  |  Best regards
Emilia Cole 

Nice.

My order was paid on the 9th of July via PayPal. If order process of KnC was consistent, I could also expect "my order will be completed today" and "I should receive my tracking number late this afternoon."

Mogumodz

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:25:50 AM

Paid 11th July here so that is good news to hear.

Bitcoin OTC rating GPG ID: 3E7974A1 P2Pool statistics: p2pool.info
frankenmint
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 08:26:46 AM

KNC Miner:  Knows what Two More Weeks™ really means.  (what if their silence is a result of not wanting to "insult to injury" us with that line?)

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:31:14 AM

This is my reply from Emilia today.  I have an order 35XX and was paid on Jul 10th.  {fingers crossed guys}

Code:
Hi,

Thanks

Emilia

Emilia Cole  

Nice.

My order was paid on the 9th of July via PayPal. If order process of KnC was consistent, I could also expect "my order will be completed today" and "I should receive my tracking number late this afternoon."

heh I never got such an email of any kind either for in processing nor to be shipped like above...the only reason I know my order is in the 'shipped' category is that is what it says on my account page I was looking at (like a cat out a window) for the last week....also no UPS tracking number yet....

hopefully that is all they forget to tell me (opens up cardboard box and sees empty metal shell) shudder

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
timmmers

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:42:09 AM

Code:
Hi,

Thanks

Emilia

Emilia Cole  

Nice.

heh I never got such an email of any kind either for in processing nor to be shipped like above...the only reason I know my order is in the 'shipped' category is that is what it says on my account page I was looking at (like a cat out a window) for the last week....also no UPS tracking number yet....

hopefully that is all they forget to tell me (opens up cardboard box and sees empty metal shell) shudder

Searing

I think it's optimistic to think that status on the order page is any more than a stalling tactic to make us think something is happening. Why would a rig be in progress for more than a day or two ? Seems to be a good number in that state too. I hope I'm wrong because it's deliberately misleading us if that's the case..and I'd hoped for better from KnC.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:49:25 AM

Code:
Hi,

Thanks

Emilia

Emilia Cole  

Nice.

Searing

I think it's optimistic to think that status on the order page is any more than a stalling tactic to make us think something is happening. Why would a rig be in progress for more than a day or two ? Seems to be a good number in that state too. I hope I'm wrong because it's deliberately misleading us if that's the case..and I'd hoped for better from KnC.

well maybe it does not apply to me...but my order was processing on Friday ...if they really don't work on weekends then it took them 3 business days to mark it as shipped which to me means it probably was shipped ..the account they test stuff on showed .005btc as of 15hrs ago so if i'm lucky it is already in the air...we will see (snafu's are inevitable...take deep breaths...)

of course how far ahead are people getting the processing tag>>>is it consistent with say a 3 day thru the plant timeline like myself...or did they just do it for everyone ...my 520x order number still shows as paid by the by..anyway all I have no tracking number ..email sent or anything else but 15hrs ago activity on my account I sent to them and the 'shipped' notice on my order under accounts.....

(wait I see pigs flying........knc BECOMES a company in APRIL  and my BFL orders from April are still not shipped..yep they be pigs flying according to josh at this moment in time....or so he said..KNC would not ship before Jan 1st...) heh sorry have BFL syndrome flash back ...now back to our regular scheduled program "sitting in the blind birding looking for the elusive Swedish ASIC bluebird of happiness)

eurgbp2011

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:51:32 AM

What does this mean?
I have not yet received any confirmation email...

Order # Shipped (Payed)
Shipping method:
Stockholm Pickup
# to check order status:
frankenmint
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2013, 08:56:14 AM

It wasn't auto generated...I reached out to them specifically on the 15th for a reply and was given that answer maybe 30 minutes ago.  They probably did a bulk action and applied all paid for orders to be "In progress"  If ur0pl's estimation is right then they are expected to be done with the current queue by Friday or perhaps by mid next week if worst comes to worst.

timmmers

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:56:24 AM

What does this mean?

Order # Shipped (Payed)
Shipping method:
Stockholm Pickup
# to check order status:

Looks like you asked to go get it ?
Careful. One person at least has had someone try to pick their rig up instead of them, that one was from UPS depot though.
I'd give them a ring, they will be there now in office hours...if you didn't ask to pick it up. Better safe than sorry.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:58:03 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2013, 09:11:41 AM by Searing

What does this mean?

Order # Shipped (Payed)
Shipping method:
Stockholm Pickup
# to check order status:

only thing that is unique about the above is the "stockhom pickup" you could just call them?

other then that i'd guess

er sorry edited the last bit out..i'm blind....missed the shipped (duh) yeah if you did not want to pick it up...that is not good

I think your supposed to contact them with ID in order to get your miner from them direct (if you stated such)

Searing

genykm

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 08:58:58 AM

What does this mean?

Order # Shipped (Payed)
Shipping method:
Stockholm Pickup
# to check order status:

Hm.. Interesting, what is your order #?
eurgbp2011

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:01:06 AM

Order #23xx Shipped (Payed)
sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:04:21 AM

Order #23xx Shipped (Payed)

Just to make sure no body is going to steal your miner: Did you originally choose Stockholm pick-up as delivery method ?

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 09:15:22 AM

What does this mean?

Order # Shipped (Payed)
Shipping method:
Stockholm Pickup
# to check order status:

if you did not ask for pickup get a hold of them it is 11:15am now in Sweden

if you did ask to pick it up my 304x order was just shipped I'd guess yours is waiting  for you at the office

not sure what they say if hosted

Searing

Pages: « 1 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 [821] 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: