Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 [808] 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:15:02 AM

News just in from sources in Sweden.

Production factory closes at 10pm every night and is closed over the weekend.

No wonder they are still pissing around turning out 70/day.

The guys at the end of the queue ain't gonna see diddly squat for weeks.

Your above post is more FUD, you have no source in Sweden, neither do you have an order.

Marcus has been back in the factory since Saturday. The chips as well documented arrived on a Sunday to that very factory.

Oh, you are back for more. Let's me fire up the typewriter mr knc shill.

P.S. Taking a delivery does not mean full production is happening. You'd know that if you were an engineer.

I'm well aware of what production involves, and it does happen over the weekend, why would Marcus need to be present for a delivery?

Who are you working for? What's your real agenda??

You're not a customer, and you certainly have no sources. I'm back for nothing, you're just continuing to espout unsubstantiated BS.

No doubt you have some evidence to support your source, and...an order number? Roll Eyes

I will say this one more time and once only.

I am a KNC customer. I have an order and it has not been delivered. As of today, it is still in "Paid" status.

I have no ties to any other bitcoin or bitcoin related company. I am being 100% straight up and honest. And I am not bullshitlabs Josh Smiley

As a courtesy to the decent people on this forum, I will post a photo of my miner when it arrives. You'll know the picture is from me, you certainly will.

And that's it.

This is my stance from now on - I don't have to answer to internet trolls or KNC shills.

^You are a troll. I've never shilled anything. Pro the company, for sure, I know how to spot a real engineering firm evidently.

Evidently being the operative word, as that is all I have provided arguments supported with evidence and sensible recommendation that you can research and determine for yourselves.

It all stacks up, as i've never lied, unlike you Avenger.

You don't have a source.

You apparently don't have an order number.

I do not care for your stance. I care for your evidence of your source existing. He doesn't because the factory does not close at the time you claim, nor does it close at weekends.

I care for evidence of your order number. I can get some who has access to confirm. I need nothing definitive. An order number, with a general location, say US State, and what the order is for. That's all. And i'll happily admit the result to the community.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:16:40 AM

So let's get back to you Bitcoinorama, as you like to questions people's integrity.

Doesn't it make you sick you are going to work for a company that made money and sales through lies and false pretenses?

1. No refunds when they said they would honour them right up until shipping.
2. The "All current paid orders will be shipped no later than October 15th" blatant lie.
3. Sam lying in a recorded interview "We're selling to the general public" to generate sales. Contrary to his own company t&cs, which were live on KNC website ages before this interview, which he now quotes in emails to refuse compensation.

You keep saying on here how you never lied to anybody (sic) and how you never encouraged anyone to buy from KNC (sic).

If you work for them, for a company where the director is willing to be recorded lying to boost sales, it shows you have no integrity and a are a party to their lies. That would make you a despicable character and a liar. Is that what you want?

You keep saying you have never been paid, never received any money from KNC. You also said that KNC are paying for your Stockholm hotel and expenses. The last time I looked, hotels in Stockholm are incredibly expensive.

So you are in the process of recieved thousands of euro's from KNC. To say you aren't, just now, shows you are a liar.

You are in good company with KNC. I wish you all the best in your pitiful, deceiptful business endeavours.

P.S. Your time on this forum would be better spent explaining why customers orders are being held up at Swedish customs and when in fact everyone's orders are going to be dispatched, since KNC lied about today's shipping date.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
donch

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Updated ironic image.

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:22:16 AM

Bitcoinorama, it's the 15th October and no progress report either here or on the KNC site. I'm beginning to think things have gone wrong at the factory. Can you shed any light on my fear, uncertainty and doubt?

"How are you justifying these as fair use?  They are clearly and unequivocally a copyright violation."
"I really want to know how you justify that under the fair use doctrine?  It does not conform to a single point of fair use."
Josh whining about people reusing his studio portrait shot on this forum. Can you copyright a copyright complaint? All Paypal refunds are final.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:26:00 AM

Your above post is more FUD, you have no source in Sweden, neither do you have an order.

Marcus has been back in the factory since Saturday. The chips as well documented arrived on a Sunday to that very factory.

P.S. Taking a delivery does not mean full production is happening. You'd know that if you were an engineer.

I'm well aware of what production involves, and it does happen over the weekend, why would Marcus need to be present for a delivery?

You're not a customer, and you certainly have no sources. I'm back for nothing, you're just continuing to espout unsubstantiated BS.

No doubt you have some evidence to support your source, and...an order number? Roll Eyes

If it isn't obvious by now,

He ordered late, is watching the hashrate go sky high (Like anyone with half a brain knew would happen if KnC Started shipping) and is trying to scratch/tear/FUD his way into making people try to get refunds or not order anymore units so maybe his units will be able to hash a little longer.

It is pretty pathetic at this point.

For anyone that still think KnC isn't shipping/hasn't shipped many units/etc...

Check out the Eligius pool. Only everyone over 1TH is hashing with KnC Units and there are a ton of ~500GH units.
Check out the KnC Team on BTCGuild hashing away at over 17TH now
Check out the KnCPool portal.kncminer.com that is at over 33TH

That's well over 100TH that is plainly visible to see (200 Jupiter units right there) and Orama said they dispatched over 1000 last week
  • How many units have been dispatched.
I was told around 1,000 last week when I stated this in the forum.

Stop listening to the mad dog "Avenger" that's frothing at the mouth and use common sense with verifiable information that is in front of you.

FUKT

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:26:27 AM

Please do everyone a favor and don't, the only people buying the FUD you are peddling are non-customers and people who ordered late and are now wondering why the hashrate is rising so quickly (Hint it's because KnC is delivering).

Give it a rest, regardless if you are a customer or not, you definitely have some type of chemical imbalance that needs to be addressed asap.

I ordered late, however I'm not wondering why the hashrate is rising rather the fact I dont have a few miners siting in my basement running right now.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:27:43 AM

I will say this one more time and once only.

I am a KNC customer. I have an order and it has not been delivered. As of today, it is still in "Paid" status.

I have no ties to any other bitcoin or bitcoin related company. I am being 100% straight up and honest. And I am not bullshitlabs Josh Smiley

As a courtesy to the decent people on this forum, I will post a photo of my miner when it arrives. You'll know the picture is from me, you certainly will.

And that's it.

This is my stance from now on - I don't have to answer to internet trolls or KNC shills.

^You are a troll. I've never shilled anything. Pro the company, for sure, I know how to spot a real engineering firm evidently.

Evidently being the operative word, as that is all I have provided arguments supported with evidence and sensible recommendation that you can research and determine for yourselves.

It all stacks up, as i've never lied, unlike you Avenger.

You don't have a source.

You apparently don't have an order number.

I do not care for your stance. I care for your evidence of your source existing. He doesn't because the factory does not close at the time you claim, nor does it close at weekends.

I care for evidence of your order number. I can get some who has access to confirm. I need nothing definitive. An order number, with a general location, say US State, and what the order is for. That's all. And i'll happily admit the result to the community.

Bitcoinorama, i'm not on Avenger's side here, but if you asked me to prove that i was a KNC customer, and i, due to some unfortunate mishap, happened to be one, I wouldn't give you my order number.  No more than i would trip all over myself trying to prove that i'm a not a child rapist if you called me a pedophile, or start defending myself if you called me a murderer.  Normal people tend not to.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:30:33 AM

So let's get back to you Bitcoinorama, as you like to questions people's integrity.

Doesn't it make you sick you are going to work for a company that made money and sales through lies and false pretenses?

2. The "All current paid orders will be shipped no later than October 15th" blatant lie.
3. Sam lying in a recorded interview "We're selling to the general public" to generate sales. Contrary to his own company t&cs, which were live on KNC website ages before this interview, which he now quotes in emails to refuse compensation.

You keep saying on here how you never lied to anybody (sic) and how you never encouraged anyone to buy from KNC (sic).

If you work for them, for a company where the director is willing to be recorded lying to boost sales, it shows you have no integrity and a are a party to their lies. That would make you a despicable character and a liar. Is that what you want?

You keep saying you have never been paid, never received any money from KNC. You also said that KNC are paying for your Stockholm hotel and expenses. The last time I looked, hotels in Stockholm are incredibly expensive.

So you are in the process of recieved thousands of euro's from KNC. To say you aren't, just now, shows you are a liar.

You are in good company with KNC. I wish you all the best in your pitiful, deceiptful business endeavours.

P.S. Your time on this forum would be better spent explaining why customers orders are being held up at Swedish customs and when in fact everyone's orders are going to be dispatched, since KNC lied about today's shipping date.

Where did I say KnC have paid for my hotel and expenses? More BS, learn to read. So far i'm very much still paying out of my pocket. Do I expect them to cover that, damn right. I have been here a lot longer than I agreed to.

Avenger you are a nasty piece of work with an overt agenda, and zero knowledge of production. Once you send a customer order file to an automated production line, it's hard to alter queue positioning without causing a headache upstream at the point of assembly and delivery. The idea is this meant to be as efficient and streamlined as possible.

Has Murphy still been part of this? Sure. Have their been unforeseen complications that have caused some delay and minor setbacks? Sure. They got the chips on the 29th and as promised created a product with minimal disruption in record time. No one in the IC industry has ever done this. Despite practice runs with dummy boxes prior, the optimisation of manufacture still requires tweaking as does the product if it is to be shipped in peoples hands so quick.

No one has lied. Be reasonable and stop behaving like a complete prat. Fact is you are not a customer, and probably work for someone else. You certainly have an agenda to capitilaise on them slipping up, or seeing them fail. As do many other vocal opponents that are rearing their heads here. Silenced at the time the product was proved to hash, biting at the heels at the slightest delay. You've never had anything positive to say about KnC, even when the product first hashed two weeks ago. Odd that, for a customer, especially one that has only shown interest since late September. What's your order number again?

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:30:42 AM

Yep. A week ago. Eligius was on about 100TH/s. Currently it's close to 200TH/s.

I've seen it go up and up each day slowly. Plenty of knc machines on the stats page. If you're not sure if they're knc's or not.

Check the mining date. It's all in October.
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 11:33:01 AM

Check out the Eligius pool. Only everyone over 1TH is hashing with KnC Units and there are a ton of ~500GH units.

LOL! Look at the statement below. Are they in customer hand?

Well, according to their manufacturing video, they should be producing about 1 board per 1m:30s so Jupiter would take roughly 6 minutes to produce. I am talking about throughput here. So they should be able to produce 1000 boards a day making 250 Jupiters daily. I expect the machines are working automatically anyway and they can have people working in shifts easily. So, the question is, where are all the units and if they are the cause of the recent hash rate increase?

Cozzie

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:34:34 AM

Order 32x. Hosted customer (on bitminter) and no news except 2 transactions totaling 0.7217931 that is from a newly minted block that is NOT from bitminter.

Totally fantastic.
murraypaul

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:36:04 AM

Once you send a customer order file to an automated production line, it's hard to alter queue positioning without causing a headache upstream at the point of assembly and delivery. The idea is this meant to be as efficient and streamlined as possible.

That is quite different to saying that refunds are available until your order ships, isn't it?
There is someone who has posted here that he was refused a refund several weeks ago, and still hasn't got a miner.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
FUKT

Activity: 446

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:36:24 AM

Where did I say KnC have paid for my hotel and expenses? More BS, learn to read. So far i'm very much still paying out of my pocket. Do I expect them to cover that, damn right. I have been here a lot longer than I agreed to.

Avenger you are a nasty piece of work with an overt agenda, and zero knowledge of production. Once you send a customer order file to an automated production line, it's hard to alter queue positioning without causing a headache upstream at the point of assembly and delivery. The idea is this meant to be as efficient and streamlined as possible.

Has Murphy still been part of this? Sure. Have their been unforeseen complications that have caused some delay and minor setbacks? Sure. They got the chips on the 29th and as promised created a product with minimal disruption in record time. No one in the IC industry has ever done this. Despite practice runs with dummy boxes prior, the optimisation of manufacture still requires tweaking as does the product if it is to be shipped in peoples hands so quick.

No one has lied. Be reasonable and stop behaving like a complete prat. Fact is you are not a customer, and probably work for someone else. You certainly have an agenda to capitilaise on them slipping up, or seeing them fail. As do many other vocal opponents that are rearing their heads here. Silenced at the time the product was proved to hash, biting at the heels at the slightest delay. You've never had anything positive to say about KnC, even when the product first hashed two weeks ago. Odd that, for a customer, especially one that has only shown interest since late September. What's your order number again?

What does his order number have to do with any of the points he is making. Instead of arguing with him, why not address some of the questions people have been pointing your way. I've noticed you don't mind taking videos and pics when it fits the role of happy informer, why not switch it up? Why not answer some of the hard questions.
plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:36:48 AM

Order 32x. Hosted customer and no news except 2 transactions totaling 0.7217931 that is from a newly minted block.

Did you email them for information/login details? I had to and they sent it to me not too long after.

Seems like they've setup most of the hosted miners and haven't completely sent all the details out to everyone yet.
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 11:38:34 AM

Order 32x. Hosted customer and no news except 2 transactions totaling 0.7217931 that is from a newly minted block.

Did you email them for information/login details? I had to and they sent it to me not too long after.

Seems like they've setup most of the hosted miners and haven't completely sent all the details out to everyone yet.

LOL. You mean they will send out the information not earlier as you asked explicit for it?

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2013, 11:38:45 AM

Yep. A week ago. Eligius was on about 100TH/s. Currently it's close to 200TH/s.

I've seen it go up and up each day slowly. Plenty of knc machines on the stats page. If you're not sure if they're knc's or not.

Check the mining date. It's all in October.

He-he, don't forget BitMinter. It is now on par or stronger than 50BTC (110THs) and was only a little over 30THs a month or so ago. Smiley

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
The Avenger

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:42:44 AM

Once you send a customer order file to an automated production line, it's hard to alter queue positioning without causing a headache upstream at the point of assembly and delivery. The idea is this meant to be as efficient and streamlined as possible.

This is bullshit. Pure bullshit. People could not get refunds since end of September.

If I cancelled my order on 1st October, KNC will have had 14+ days to remove my order from the order queue. You trying to say they couldn't? Hahahahaha! That's a joke.

Orders only exists on paper. It's easy to pull them, especially if you have 14+ days to do it.

The only cost might be UPS were already paid and you'd lose $120 on throwing that label in the dustbin.

I'd be quite happy if KNC retained that $120 out of my order and refunded the rest.

it's hard to alter queue positioning without causing a headache upstream at the point of assembly and delivery
I'm going laugh all day about this.

Once production started, day1 refunds should have been frozen, not everyone's. Then when it was time for day2, day2 orders should have been frozen out from refunds.

Everyone in order numbers 3000 upwards that are in paid status could easily be refunded.

Don't lie to me. A "headache" doesn't mean it's not possible. It just means a shuffling of paperwork.

It still stands that KNC are rodents for pulling all refunds.

Now please address the issue of Sam lying in a recorded interview "We're selling to the general public" to generate sales and how that makes you feel to be joining such a company?

You keep avoiding this important fact and I think it's entirely necessary you address it.

"I am not The Avenger"
donch

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Updated ironic image.

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:43:30 AM

The art of not answering questions - a short handbook by Josh.

• Find a troll in the thread. Take personal offence at everything they say. Answer their accusations with counter accusations.
  • Repeat information that people already know again and again.
  • Skip the difficult questions that customers are desperate for.
  • Depend on customers who have already received their orders to stick up for the company.

All I, as a customer, want to know is whether I'm going to receive my mid-August order before the end of October, before two difficulty increases have occurred. I'm pleased Bargraphics has 11 units hashing and had enough money in June to jump on the gravy train. Good for him. It doesn't help me with calculating how much money I'm likely to lose.  

"How are you justifying these as fair use?  They are clearly and unequivocally a copyright violation."
"I really want to know how you justify that under the fair use doctrine?  It does not conform to a single point of fair use."
Josh whining about people reusing his studio portrait shot on this forum. Can you copyright a copyright complaint? All Paypal refunds are final.
plasmoske

The realist

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:45:48 AM

LOL. You mean they will send out the information not earlier as you asked explicit for it?

Most hosted miners already got their details. I will assume not everyone got it automatically as I didn't. They did had some issues setting up hosting at the start so maybe that had something to do with it. I emailed them after I read the news article saying hosting will up and running and details will be sent out to everyone (as I did not get the details). Don't get lost in the cracks. Email them. You really got nothing to lose by doing so.

Order 32x. Hosted customer (on bitminter) and no news except 2 transactions totaling 0.7217931 that is from a newly minted block that is NOT from bitminter.

Totally fantastic.

I'm assuming your miner is already up and running but you haven't got the login details yet. By default, it's stuck on the knc pool which gives you something like that. Crap pay out Tongue
The Avenger

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:50:58 AM

The art of not answering questions - a short handbook by Josh.

• Find a troll in the thread. Take personal offence at everything they say. Answer their accusations with counter accusations.
  • Repeat information that people already know again and again.
  • Skip the difficult questions that customers are desperate for.
  • Depend on customers who have already received their orders to stick up for the company.

All I, as a customer, want to know is whether I'm going to receive my mid-August order before the end of October, before two difficulty increases have occurred. I'm pleased Bargraphics has 11 units hashing and had enough money in June to jump on the gravy train. Good for him. It doesn't help me with calculating how much money I'm likely to lose.  

I will completely cease to post if everyone else will bombard orama and KNC with the questions I keep asking. Some people are. But I'm the only one who takes the effort to dispel some of the bs orama comes out with (see above). If other people will take on the role, I'm happy to not say another word and let everyone else apply the pressure to orama/kfc to treat their customers better/fairly.

"I am not The Avenger"
jimini

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 11:56:15 AM

Can I still not use my hx850 or did knc fix that?
Pages: « 1 ... 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 [808] 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: