Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 [1316] 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 03:39:31 PM

Wouldn't it be better for existing customers if KnC didn't ship any more hardware till Neptune ?
The november(December) batch just added 3PH to the network.  The October batch added at least 2PH.

Yeah, I would prefer them not to release anything. I hoped those big manufacturers to have some sort of contact with each other, agreeing not to flood the network.

What's the exact terms on which they will make another batch? Also KnC is responsible for more than half of the current network  Shocked ?

As soon as a competitor starts shipping, that's what triggers KNC to sell more miners.
https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-24

What crap. In their news letter there they say will not release any products December, January and February but the next sentence contradicts the first one. They seem to be just covering their ass or really don't know whats going on? Make up your mind will ya!

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:48:08 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2013, 04:24:53 PM by Phoenix1969

Avenger...
Awww, cmon man... lol....  BTC went down for a bit, that's all...   I won't chastise you for thinking it's a sinking ship, that's your right, and isn't impossible, however unlikely IMHO
I wasn't talking about BTC being a sinking ship, as well you know.

I was talking about a certain shovel makers shovels seeming less and less attractive by the minute and even their most loyal followers jumping from that ship before it sinks.
That's just it... I'm not "Jumping Ship" by any means...  
I call it leveraging more machines, which is just the opposite.
I'm doubling down my bets technically.
Didn't you sell jupiters to buy neptune(s)? Now you are saying you'll sell neptune(s) to buy jupiters?  Grin Cheesy

I would classify that as a major shift in thinking, suggesting significantly less belief in neptunes.
Not really... I just would be hashing alot sooner with part of the investment, and will have made a profit from every deal..
Splitting the cookies in different baskets. I don't care where the profit comes from. Profit is profit, and I'm not getting any younger over here....and i miss hashing a bit...lol
Wonder what a first-run Customer batch Neptune would go for on E-Bay...?  How about the youngest known order number?
(Not saying I will do that)
Dude, I'm even selling the car I just bought out of my btc earnings as well for this(For a small profit, of course)05 accord...
Some of us attack things differently.... I'm a creative investor for sure. There's another member in here that made 8 grand from me in exchange for a couple phone calls & a handshake... I made out much better of course...   You never know what I'm doing, because I change my mind & change plans to fit every situation as best I can to maximize profit as things unfold.  Just how I operate. I'm borderline physically disabled, and have to get a retirement going because SSI literally stole everything I put in, and I don't qualify for any type of aid, because I own more than one property. I have No IRA, No Trust fund, no real hourly job. I do everything from my home. All I have is my wits, and the Brain I wasn't born with until I witnessed 7 Alien craft fly by at close proximity. No shit. But that's not a subject for here really....So now I'm crazy, unpredictable, and ultimately don't give a rat's behind what others think.  I even Gave up the Resonant Elecrtolysis Study Group I formed and ran for over two years.... over a hundred members. Why? It's a money pit.  I'm gonna Hoard every unit I can, as fast as I can, and if I can make a profit with it sooner than waiting to hash it back........... I will.  Then... on to the next order/preorder....That's all there is to it. When I said I had an aggressive plan, I was serious.
I have over 475 grand in volume trading on the exchange so far if that's any indication, starting about ten days ago with 3.2 btc, now at 5, but learning....

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
helmax

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:58:16 PM

is game
if sell now gain more coins  Grin
each person plays in their own way

looking job
ASIC-K

Activity: 280

Hell?

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 04:23:48 PM

Avenger...
Awww, cmon man... lol....  BTC went down for a bit, that's all...   I won't chastise you for thinking it's a sinking ship, that's your right, and isn't impossible, however unlikely IMHO

I was talking about a certain shovel makers shovels seeming less and less attractive by the minute and even their most loyal followers jumping from that ship before it sinks.

you keep feeding this trollop..

you know he'll just twist intended meanings to suit him & his only 'mates'

then he'll get 'upset' but still defend the suppliers of fires

then he'll bemoan his pretending to ignore you & his deepest desire to spread the gospel of KnC

then he'll prove himself totally dishonest and repeat Ad nauseam

funny to consider he was nothing but a complete fucktard less than 3 months ago.

now look what its morphed into, the wevered weader of the wost BOYS

(asic-k the dense, rick james the bitch, and the others who are so irrelevant i have failed to even store their names in my memory)

aaaaaaand.... Action!

woo! i got a name drop. Thanks buddy!
reactor

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 04:31:47 PM

Just hope they release something else besides the Neptune.  Too much damn bickering for this thread to be useful anymore, check here every day or so for news but it is becoming pointless.
noodle73

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 05:11:32 PM

Cypher - what was that good UK PSU you mentioned in another post somewhere?
A 1300w something...
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 05:22:43 PM

so i guess the neptunes are sold out? anyone have an extra one? lol

Flexgroo
I can sell you a preorder....  but it will be for a small profit.

Jumping the sinking ship already Phoenix1969? I'm shocked! Where is your loyalty to the company who gave you free boards?

Nah he's just missing his toys.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 05:28:16 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2013, 05:38:25 PM by Biffa

A 1300w something...

EVGA 1300W G2 Supernova

But none in stock. You can order them from the EU EVGA store I believe

Nope just checked there too. Sad

I have good results with high end silverstone units as well

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 05:28:44 PM

A 1300w something...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438011

I believe you are referring to the evga supernova 1300.

I purchased one for my November unit and it's working g great.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 05:29:37 PM

I think the steepest increase will be the first two or three months of 2014. After that I expect we will begin to approach a more linear growth. Anyway, thats for the mining speculation subforum I guess.

^- Agree.

CYPER

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 06:05:46 PM

One of my miners started acting even more weird today.

One of the dies is getting half the required current:

If I increase the voltage to the max then it eventually revives, but the wattage goes thought the roof at 70W.

And when I decrease it back to normal it dies again Sad

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 06:36:27 PM

A 1300w something...

EVGA 1300W G2 Supernova

Im actually having trouble with 2 of these on 2 separate jupiters. The PSUs work fine for antminers, just wont work on these jupiters. very weird. I also have 8 other jupiters powered by the 1300w... so maybe they just hate me?
The Avenger

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:08:37 PM

I admire your patience to reason with Avenger.
And I don't admire any of your comments about me. You remind me of a mole in whack-a-mole. You stick your head up, say something nasty, then duck down into safety again. You think anyone wants to read your petty attacks on me? You could at least argue a point if you have one? Which you never do, you just act like a smug imbecile with your petty ad hominem swipes.

If you find something in my reasoning you don't agree with, feel free to act like an adult and discuss it.

To give Phoenix some credit, as least he is willing to discuss and debate, rather than just take cheap pot-shot like you and then run away.

This is the second time I'm calling you out on taking cheap pot-shots at me. Give it up or argue a point. Stop being a mole-man.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
r1senfa17h

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:15:44 PM

Avenger...

Didn't you sell jupiters to buy neptune(s)? Now you are saying you'll sell neptune(s) to buy jupiters?  Grin Cheesy

I would classify that as a major shift in thinking, suggesting significantly less belief in neptunes.
Not really... I just would be hashing alot sooner with part of the investment, and will have made a profit from every deal..
Splitting the cookies in different baskets. I don't care where the profit comes from. Profit is profit, and I'm not getting any younger over here....and i miss hashing a bit...lol
Wonder what a first-run Customer batch Neptune would go for on E-Bay...?  How about the youngest known order number?
Dude, I'm even selling the car I just bought out of my btc earnings as well for this(For a small profit, of course)05 accord...
Some of us attack things differently.... I'm a creative investor for sure. There's another member in here that made 8 grand from me in exchange for a couple phone calls & a handshake... I made out much better of course...   You never know what I'm doing, because I change my mind & change plans to fit every situation as best I can to maximize profit as things unfold.  Just how I operate. I'm borderline physically disabled, and have to get a retirement going because SSI literally stole everything I put in, and I don't qualify for any type of aid, because I own more than one property. I have No IRA, No Trust fund, no real hourly job. I do everything from my home. All I have is my wits, and the Brain I wasn't born with until I witnessed 7 Alien craft fly by at close proximity. No shit. But that's not a subject for here really....So now I'm crazy, unpredictable, and ultimately don't give a rat's behind what others think.  I even Gave up the Resonant Elecrtolysis Study Group I formed and ran for over two years.... over a hundred members. Why? It's a money pit.  I'm gonna Hoard every unit I can, as fast as I can, and if I can make a profit with it sooner than waiting to hash it back........... I will.  Then... on to the next order/preorder....That's all there is to it. When I said I had an aggressive plan, I was serious.
I have over 475 grand in volume trading on the exchange so far if that's any indication, starting about ten days ago with 3.2 btc, now at 5, but learning....

I like your craziness and positive attitude. Keep it up, we could use more of it on this thread!  Cheesy

1N3o5Kyvb4iECiJ3WKScKY8xTVXxf1hMvA
The Avenger

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:19:52 PM

Avenger...

Okay, I wasn't aware of your circumstances. If this is all in order to have something to live/survive/retire on in a tough situation, I can't argue with that. Good luck Phoenix.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 07:21:06 PM

if KNC sold Jupiters initially for $6,995
and then dropped it to $4,995

then now with difficulty higher and BTC lower it would have to be below $3995, and that seems high especially if BTC continues the downward trend.

One thing I believe that KNC are good at choosing price to always sell quickly, and if they didn't then the whole network protection and help customers keep percentage of the network goes out the door.

Also about the low BTC price due to news from China...
personally, I think the Chinese some time to sort themselves out, and we'll see BTC come back up when they have a solution sooner or later.

I've been watching China for a long time. It's unusual for them to act quickly. I didn't see the latest panic, as I had a hell week at work, so I don't know the details. But China has a tendency to try to limit exposure to new things, but leave at least one area or industry alone and watch. And by watch I mean leave it be for quite some time, then adopt or adapt into other sectors accordingly. They have expressed quite a bit of interest in Bitcoin, so if they shut down an exchange or made a blanket ruling on it in such a short time, I would guess that it's preparatory to them doing something they can keep a better handle on, rather than anything long term.

Also, after the drop, BTC seems to be climbing up again. China has a huge influence, but there are a lot of other interested parties to this game.
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:15:42 PM

A 1300w something...

EVGA 1300W G2 Supernova

Im actually having trouble with 2 of these on 2 separate jupiters. The PSUs work fine for antminers, just wont work on these jupiters. very weird. I also have 8 other jupiters powered by the 1300w... so maybe they just hate me?

There was a bad batch I had to rma one of mine

Epoch
Legendary

Activity: 922
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:22:27 PM

There was a bad batch I had to rma one of mine
http://www.evga.com/articles/00803/
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:23:53 PM

I'm borderline physically disabled,

Wait, you're borderline physically disabled but you installed mains wiring and circuitry at your house? I'm guessing not physicall-bound-disabled. More power to your enthusiasm either way.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:50:52 PM

I'm borderline physically disabled,

Wait, you're borderline physically disabled but you installed mains wiring and circuitry at your house? I'm guessing not physicall-bound-disabled. More power to your enthusiasm either way.
I can work ok, as long as it doesn't require me to move my neck too much. It won't turn more than an inch or so either direction. Whiplash from backing into a palm tree at about 3 mph. in Azeka's Plaza in Maui about 2004. Did I mention I have no healthcare? Thanks Obama. If & when we all get rich from our KNC miners, I'm gonna buy me a real, actual healthplan, and someday get it some help...  more incentive for the aggressive attack.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 [1316] 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: