Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:39:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 [1528] 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:48:56 AM

(...)

hi phoenix,

whats wrong? i remember you as polite and friendly person in this thread. what happend? how is mining going?

greets

ImI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:57:42 AM

I corrected your post for you.
Now I am just as pissed at KNC as the next guy, however you do not know Bitcoinorama's situation, I on the other hand do know what is going on through a private conversations with him. I am not going to get into details except to say, I corrected your post to reflect accuaracy as I know it.

so if you're communicating with orama and you've been saying there's going to be no physical miners delivered but only cloud hashing then we should take it you know more than you're revealing.  No?

I'm sure you swore to secrecy but you should give us more of a hint if you did in fact know something that's going to help us out.

Huh Huh Huh

Personal reasons that have nothing to do with KNC.

sbfree

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:19:27 AM

Retards.
I'll never do anything for this forum again. It's simply over-run by asshole idiots.
bon-voyage
You will be back.  You are addicted to this place and cannot stay away.
well I hope it wasn't me that pissed him off, and I think most of us appreciated phoenix's input when it came to figuring out our prototypes.

And phoenix, hope you stick around, especially if you are/will be mining with KNC hardware....just glad you got that last statement off your chest so we don't have to hear about it again.

Lesson learned for all I hope.

Cheers, and happy mining.
sbfree

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:21:39 AM

I corrected your post for you.
Now I am just as pissed at KNC as the next guy, however you do not know Bitcoinorama's situation, I on the other hand do know what is going on through a private conversations with him. I am not going to get into details except to say, I corrected your post to reflect accuaracy as I know it.

so if you're communicating with orama and you've been saying there's going to be no physical miners delivered but only cloud hashing then we should take it you know more than you're revealing.  No?

I'm sure you swore to secrecy but you should give us more of a hint if you did in fact know something that's going to help us out.

Huh Huh Huh

Personal reasons that have nothing to do with KNC.

Personal, as in "a man of his word??"

Joe, are you waiting on any KNC gear or have you refunded?? I imagine the answer to this would be a hint, hint hint.
eiliant

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:23:43 AM

hi phoenix,

whats wrong? i remember you as polite and friendly person in this thread. what happend? how is mining going?

greets

ImI

Too many provokers over the course of say more than half a year. It's hard to be helpful in an environment where there's nothing to be gained, and people stabbing at any and every crack, even when there's none and only speculation. Especially since money is involved, even the slightest thing that goes wrong can turn people into assholes. And many things have went wrong. Money controls our life, at least until enough is earned where we won't have to worry about it (which few achieve). Especially with the lack of accountability that pseudo anonymity brings, it's easy for people to be assholes.

Poor dude. No one can deny that over the months he had been helpful and pretty transparent. Anyone should keep in mind online to not take attacks seriously. But I guess it's hard with how personal and consistent the attacks have been.

I appreciate the information that both sides bring, but the tone and accusations honestly helps no one.
isimme

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:35:25 AM

Ya know what?   I don't need this shit. Here goes nothin'   I and my bro got ripped so you idiots can all FUCK OFF. And NO I never said I would hand out rewards for CTS refunds. I said I'd give up to 80% of RECOVERED btc if your info led to the RECOVERY of the btc... not REFUNDED by CTS because Jay got scared...yeah.. Jay Watson; Avenger's info on Jay was spot-on, but since Jay never saw it until after he REFUNDED WILLINGLY, it couldn't possibly have been a factor... but I was nice and gave rewards anyways, and not small ones. So go to your fucking dictionaries and look up the difference between Refund, and Recover. I chose that word for a reason. Then Avenger and Edgar have the gaul to try and make me look like the scammer when he himself had already pm'd me tons of proof to the contrary, and fucking NASA checked and verified it. They were live accounts. You saw them, so don't act like a sissy bitch liar now acting like you are almighty God himself and you deemed me Evil or something... To this I say.... GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING LYING, BACKSTABBING, ASSHOLE IDIOT. I've done nothing wrong. Fuck off  Stupid idiots actually think we created this CTS crap so we could rip and refund ourselves? I've never heard a more stupid statement. Even after seeing live European local accounts linked to it. Duh. You guys have ate too many paint chips as children.
I offered you a tidy reward SEVERAL TIMES, and you refused it. It's all in the thread for all to see, along with other crazy totally insane shit.
And if anyone doubts me....Read the fucking blockchain transactions, and follow the money. Retards.
I'll never do anything for this forum again. It's simply over-run by asshole idiots.
bon-voyage
If there was no truth to what Avenger and others were saying you wouldn't react nearly this bad..

You've helped me out with some of your posts and I'd hate to see you go(I don't think your the CTS scammer)
but you are a liar and you broke your word and now are trying to break the truth of the matter with semantics.
I don't however think you are a bad guy, just not a model citizen or hero.

Accept who you are and either deal with it or change it, cuz you are just as mad at others as you are with yourself.

To reiterate I honestly would hate to see you go and...
not to be a dick..
but I think you are lying again,
this time about really leaving this forum Grin

If I was able to help you in anyway, tips are appreciated:
1A1RcqRKdApT4ViLmZcdDBES8rov3zjMYp
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:15:34 AM

hi phoenix,

greets

ImI

Too many provokers over the course of say more than half a year. It's hard to be helpful in an environment where there's nothing to be gained, and people stabbing at any and every crack, even when there's none and only speculation. Especially since money is involved, even the slightest thing that goes wrong can turn people into assholes. And many things have went wrong. Money controls our life, at least until enough is earned where we won't have to worry about it (which few achieve). Especially with the lack of accountability that pseudo anonymity brings, it's easy for people to be assholes.

Poor dude. No one can deny that over the months he had been helpful and pretty transparent. Anyone should keep in mind online to not take attacks seriously. But I guess it's hard with how personal and consistent the attacks have been.

I appreciate the information that both sides bring, but the tone and accusations honestly helps no one.

Jesus,, don't make him as a martyr or on a pedestal.. there were plenty of us who gave up sleeping last Oct to share all our findings and everyone got arrows in our backs from this sharkfest thread

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:22:25 AM

Ya know what?   I don't need this shit. Here goes nothin'   I and my bro got ripped so you idiots can all FUCK OFF. And NO I never said I would hand out rewards for CTS refunds. I said I'd give up to 80% of RECOVERED btc if your info led to the RECOVERY of the btc... not REFUNDED by CTS because Jay got scared...yeah.. Jay Watson; Avenger's info on Jay was spot-on, but since Jay never saw it until after he REFUNDED WILLINGLY, it couldn't possibly have been a factor... but I was nice and gave rewards anyways, and not small ones. So go to your fucking dictionaries and look up the difference between Refund, and Recover. I chose that word for a reason. Then Avenger and Edgar have the gaul to try and make me look like the scammer when he himself had already pm'd me tons of proof to the contrary, and fucking NASA checked and verified it. They were live accounts. You saw them, so don't act like a sissy bitch liar now acting like you are almighty God himself and you deemed me Evil or something... To this I say.... GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING LYING, BACKSTABBING, ASSHOLE IDIOT. I've done nothing wrong. Fuck off  Stupid idiots actually think we created this CTS crap so we could rip and refund ourselves? I've never heard a more stupid statement. Even after seeing live European local accounts linked to it. Duh. You guys have ate too many paint chips as children.
I offered you a tidy reward SEVERAL TIMES, and you refused it. It's all in the thread for all to see, along with other crazy totally insane shit.
And if anyone doubts me....Read the fucking blockchain transactions, and follow the money. Retards.
bon-voyage

No... Fuck YOU, LYING, SCAMMING, MULTIPLE ACCOUNT ABUSING, SHITCUNT!!

YOU & YOUR FAKE MATES/FAMILY/COHORTS.....SUFFER THE SHIT YOU BROUGHT UPON YOURSELVES!!

SUFFER!!!

EVEN WITH A THOUSAND NEW ACCOUNTS MR PRESIDENT, YOU WILL ALWAYS REEK OF THE FILTH THAT ROTS INSIDE OF YOU!!

ALWAYS!!

With all your screaming & ranting this is the most honest you have EVER been, the true you, yet you remain a pathetic confidence trickster..

ElGabo

Activity: 635

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:27:25 AM

This thread.....

Is going crazy....

Shocked Cool

" I'm waiting for my punishment, I know it's on my way
  So cut, cut, cut me up and fuck, fuck, fuck me up"
paranoidx

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:36:57 AM

Bitcoin: Serious Business
1Neptune

Activity: 241

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:46:42 AM

To reiterate I honestly would hate to see you go and...
not to be a dick..
but I think you are lying again,
this time about really leaving this forum Grin

Only time will tell.
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:54:51 AM

YOU & YOUR FAKE MATES/FAMILY/COHORTS.....SUFFER THE SHIT YOU BROUGHT UPON YOURSELVES!!

SUFFER!!!

EVEN WITH A THOUSAND NEW ACCOUNTS MR PRESIDENT, YOU WILL ALWAYS REEK OF THE FILTH THAT ROTS INSIDE OF YOU!!

ALWAYS!!

With all your screaming & ranting this is the most honest you have EVER been, the true you, yet you remain a pathetic confidence trickster..

if your psychiatrist seen you obsession over this shit he'd get you committed for long long time

relax or you're going to flip your lid in a way that it wont be repairable
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:57:57 AM

SUFFER!!!

ALWAYS!!

if your psychiatrist seen you obsession over this shit he'd get you committed for long long time

relax or you're going to flip your lid in a way that it wont be repairable

That ship already sailed... I haven't seen an edgar post in months, cuz nobody quoted him Cheesy I see I didn't miss anything.
bummi28

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:47:46 AM

There are rumors that the next gen asicminer product will be available in April and use .5w/gh. I'm also very impressed by what bitmain was able to do with their antminers and hope they come out with a more power efficient version soon. The 1TH dragon units also look very interesting.

Stop pre-ordering, people! There is no need to take additional risk with pre-orders when competent companies are producing mining hardware at a fair price that ships immediately.

Knc could be dominating the in stock bitcoin mining hardware market by shipping jupiters as fast as they can make them, but they chose to misuse Neptune preorder money to build their own private mining farm.
Have heard the same, next generation Antminer should be available in April with much more power efficience, and Bitmain is one of the companies wich one changes the miner market away from long time pre-orders. Have ordered some S1 since december and must say - very fast delivery (shortest delivery was received three days after order from china to germany!), very good support & contact with Sushi - perfect, only the power consumption of S1 is too high for long time mining...

And sorry for all "KNC evangelists" - the only thing what you will have with all the Neptune pre-orders is probably a big loss, maybe A.Kennemar and his friends only interested now to put a lot of money in there own pockets... In the swedish video everyone can see how many miners are working only for KNC ***right now*** - probably this is the way wich one the pre-order money is gone. They have delivered the 28nm products last year and after everyone had trust KNC, they have made a big bang to mine all for there own pockets - The temptation was too great, maybe - just my 2 cents...
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:50:13 AM

Have heard the same, next generation Antminer should be available in April with much more power efficience, and Bitmain is one of the companies wich one changes the miner market away from long time pre-orders. Have ordered some S1 since december and must say - very fast delivery (shortest delivery was received three days after order from china to germany!), very good support & contact with Sushi - perfect, only the power consumption of S1 is too high for long time mining...

I think yu will find it is Asciminer/Bitfountain who should be launching their gen3 miners in April, not Bitmain.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:18:53 AM

If anyone here have a good Jupiter November and want to trade pm me
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:40:07 AM

I think yu will find it is Asciminer/Bitfountain who should be launching their gen3 miners in April, not Bitmain.
You're right.

However, Bitmain has dropped a tantalising hint on their thread about their next generation AntMiner:
Will these coupons be able to be used for any new products that come out such as the S2?

When S2 comes, we will be issuing coupons again  Smiley Smiley
We have no more information than that.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:43:04 AM

Knc could be dominating the in stock bitcoin mining hardware market by shipping jupiters as fast as they can make them, but they chose to misuse Neptune preorder money to build their own private mining farm.

yes, that was definitly a cooler

Still better than other coolers...

(...)

hi phoenix,

greets

ImI

I was just about to ask the same question. Small mining profits make one angry Phoenix.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:22:30 PM

'rubes/newbs' not falling for the nice guy routine is what sets the reality ball rolling

its the proof in every scammers M.O.

nice guy/gal, promise the world

oops, something went wrong

victim gets suspicious

scammer goes mental

addendum -

victim usually says fuck this, cant trust anyone

scammer usually says haha, i'm a genius (in reality he/she is an utter cunt with NOTHING better to do with their time/'life')
kendog77

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:26:51 PM

There are rumors that the next gen asicminer product will be available in April and use .5w/gh. I'm also very impressed by what bitmain was able to do with their antminers and hope they come out with a more power efficient version soon. The 1TH dragon units also look very interesting.

I should check out their thread.. but did you set up any antminers yet?? what are you using to run them?  and I've been keeping an eye on friedcat too if he can deliver those specs but I doubt he will sell for cheap going by his past sales.... but maybe the climate has changed

Yes, I have over 2TH worth of Antminers running right now. They are rock solid and have been running for weeks without so much as a restart. The only downside is the power consumption and heat, which is 2W/GH. I would buy more if they were more power efficient, and the heat is manageable in the winter time, but I'm holding off because the ones I have now will go on ebay once the weather gets warmer and I can replace them with more power efficient hardware.

If I had access to cheap, abundant electricity and cooling, Antminers would be ideal for a huge farm, but they have scaling limitations due to power usage and heat for home miners.

Jupiters are better due to power efficiency (1.2W to 1.3W per GH), but you can't beat the price and delivery time of Antminers. Bitmain also appears to be a very honest and straightforward company, which is odd in the mining world, and I like supporting honest mining companies that offer a good product at a fair price.
Pages: « 1 ... 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 [1528] 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: