Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 [1529] 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:24:06 PM

Ya know what?   I don't need this shit. Here goes nothin'   I and my bro got ripped so you idiots can all FUCK OFF. And NO I never said I would hand out rewards for CTS refunds. I said I'd give up to 80% of RECOVERED btc if your info led to the RECOVERY of the btc... not REFUNDED by CTS because Jay got scared...yeah.. Jay Watson; Avenger's info on Jay was spot-on, but since Jay never saw it until after he REFUNDED WILLINGLY, it couldn't possibly have been a factor... but I was nice and gave rewards anyways, and not small ones. So go to your fucking dictionaries and look up the difference between Refund, and Recover. I chose that word for a reason. Then Avenger and Edgar have the gaul to try and make me look like the scammer when he himself had already pm'd me tons of proof to the contrary, and fucking NASA checked and verified it. They were live accounts. You saw them, so don't act like a sissy bitch liar now acting like you are almighty God himself and you deemed me Evil or something... To this I say.... GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING LYING, BACKSTABBING, ASSHOLE IDIOT. I've done nothing wrong. Fuck off  Stupid idiots actually think we created this CTS crap so we could rip and refund ourselves? I've never heard a more stupid statement. Even after seeing live European local accounts linked to it. Duh. You guys have ate too many paint chips as children.
I offered you a tidy reward SEVERAL TIMES, and you refused it. It's all in the thread for all to see, along with other crazy totally insane shit.
And if anyone doubts me....Read the fucking blockchain transactions, and follow the money. Retards.
I'll never do anything for this forum again. It's simply over-run by asshole idiots.
bon-voyage
If there was no truth to what Avenger and others were saying you wouldn't react nearly this bad..

You've helped me out with some of your posts and I'd hate to see you go(I don't think your the CTS scammer)
but you are a liar and you broke your word and now are trying to break the truth of the matter with semantics.
I don't however think you are a bad guy, just not a model citizen or hero.

Accept who you are and either deal with it or change it, cuz you are just as mad at others as you are with yourself.

To reiterate I honestly would hate to see you go and...
not to be a dick..
but I think you are lying again,
this time about really leaving this forum Grin

what a crock....if this happened to you ..you'd be
much worse imho....

this is why i use the /ignore i see lots of blanks spots with ignored on them when i go thru the forums on here

so the wasted energy beating me up i find funny as hell cause i only see the replies not the actual spewing of it all

anyway welcome to my ignore list

(by the by this forum is pretty bad for this crap imho or i have 30 guys and their fake accounts in this mix ..for nada)

i'll stick around you can beat me up (won't see it) but if it keeps everyone occupied away from the real world
i suppose i could look at is as a public service

welcome to limbo (/ignore)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:29:34 PM

BitMain's S2 isn't likely to be a new generation, just an improvement to the first gen.  The new U2 has a heatsink added and that's about it.  So don't expect great things.  They may be playing the "keep some bitcoins in your wallet" game to stop you from spending your money elsewhere.
NetTime

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:39:29 PM

BitMain's S2 isn't likely to be a new generation, just an improvement to the first gen.  The new U2 has a heatsink added and that's about it.  So don't expect great things.  They may be playing the "keep some bitcoins in your wallet" game to stop you from spending your money elsewhere.

Yeah, but they are shipping and delivering, as opposed to KnC who isn't shipping and worse, isn't saying shit!
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:47:01 PM

wow, shit got crazy in this forum while i was away.
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:10:02 PM

Ya know what?   I don't need this shit. Here goes nothin'   I and my bro got ripped so you idiots can all FUCK OFF. And NO I never said I would hand out rewards for CTS refunds. I said I'd give up to 80% of RECOVERED btc if your info led to the RECOVERY of the btc... not REFUNDED by CTS because Jay got scared...yeah.. Jay Watson; Avenger's info on Jay was spot-on, but since Jay never saw it until after he REFUNDED WILLINGLY, it couldn't possibly have been a factor... but I was nice and gave rewards anyways, and not small ones. So go to your fucking dictionaries and look up the difference between Refund, and Recover. I chose that word for a reason. Then Avenger and Edgar have the gaul to try and make me look like the scammer when he himself had already pm'd me tons of proof to the contrary, and fucking NASA checked and verified it. They were live accounts. You saw them, so don't act like a sissy bitch liar now acting like you are almighty God himself and you deemed me Evil or something... To this I say.... GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING LYING, BACKSTABBING, ASSHOLE IDIOT. I've done nothing wrong. Fuck off  Stupid idiots actually think we created this CTS crap so we could rip and refund ourselves? I've never heard a more stupid statement. Even after seeing live European local accounts linked to it. Duh. You guys have ate too many paint chips as children.
I offered you a tidy reward SEVERAL TIMES, and you refused it. It's all in the thread for all to see, along with other crazy totally insane shit.
And if anyone doubts me....Read the fucking blockchain transactions, and follow the money. Retards.
I'll never do anything for this forum again. It's simply over-run by asshole idiots.
bon-voyage

Perhaps for giving a reward for refund rather than recovered you looked soft and Avenger and Edgar jumped at the chance to make you look bad hoping to squeeze btc out of you.  I'm not really following the ins and outs tho so flaming me with long rationalizations not going to help.
soy
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:13:47 PM

No... Fuck YOU, LYING, SCAMMING, MULTIPLE ACCOUNT ABUSING, SHITCUNT!!

YOU & YOUR FAKE MATES/FAMILY/COHORTS.....SUFFER THE SHIT YOU BROUGHT UPON YOURSELVES!!

SUFFER!!!

EVEN WITH A THOUSAND NEW ACCOUNTS MR PRESIDENT, YOU WILL ALWAYS REEK OF THE FILTH THAT ROTS INSIDE OF YOU!!

ALWAYS!!

With all your screaming & ranting this is the most honest you have EVER been, the true you, yet you remain a pathetic confidence trickster..

if your psychiatrist seen you obsession over this shit he'd get you committed for long long time

relax or you're going to flip your lid in a way that it wont be repairable

If you start hearing rumors of 'edgar to building 9' he'd best beat feet.
soy
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:17:22 PM

Have heard the same, next generation Antminer should be available in April with much more power efficience, and Bitmain is one of the companies wich one changes the miner market away from long time pre-orders. Have ordered some S1 since december and must say - very fast delivery (shortest delivery was received three days after order from china to germany!), very good support & contact with Sushi - perfect, only the power consumption of S1 is too high for long time mining...

I think yu will find it is Asciminer/Bitfountain who should be launching their gen3 miners in April, not Bitmain.
You're right.

However, Bitmain has dropped a tantalising hint on their thread about their next generation AntMiner:
Will these coupons be able to be used for any new products that come out such as the S2?

When S2 comes, we will be issuing coupons again  Smiley Smiley
We have no more information than that.

Speaking of competition, have any Monarchs yet arrived to customers or even been hashing in Kansas City?
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:24:31 PM

I haven't checked in here for awhile, I come back and it looks like the village has even more ruins and more fires than before. Well done KNC!

And the banter is as lively as ever. So, no news from KNC on the equipment? Where is Orama?

ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:33:42 PM

Knc could be dominating the in stock bitcoin mining hardware market by shipping jupiters as fast as they can make them, but they chose to misuse Neptune preorder money to build their own private mining farm.

yes, that was definitly a cooler

Still better than other coolers...

haha! others were a DESASTER. nevertheless i am a liitle dissapointed of the moves KNC has dome the last 3 months. their miningfarms are HUGE and will kill alot of the profits of their own customers imo.

de_ixie

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:40:17 PM

I haven't checked in here for awhile, I come back and it looks like the village has even more ruins and more fires than before. Well done KNC!

And the banter is as lively as ever. So, no news from KNC on the equipment? Where is Orama?

Let's face the truth - he probably got handcuffed and stored away after his "preliminary design phase" statement. One sentence from him caused coupled hundreds of Neptune refunds - he was a honest dude with good reputation... this is bad for KnC business at these times - peoples' skin are too thin  Lips sealed

European Bitcoin Exchange - Bitcoin handeln im deutschen Rechtsraum. Fair und reibungslos:
www.bitcoin.de (Aff. Link - Thank you!)
Bitconorama

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Just trust me.

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:44:04 PM

In regards to Orama;
Personal reasons that have nothing to do with KNC.

Not much to see here, just some pent up aggression leaking out a bit. No worries though, I'm sure it will be corralled and reburied a little deeper.
dimaze

Activity: 181
Merit: 53

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:54:22 PM

In stock Neptunes jumped up again from 898 to 909. More refunds? Maybe.

I've got a few preorders with alpha-t.net, a Scrypt ASIC. I'm pretty impressed with their development updates (nearly weekly), along with a forum specifically for customers with all the questions answered, as well as their transparency with their process. It's too bad more manufacturers don't do similar methods.

I'm still keeping my CA batch orders. Better than BFL, CT, HF that's for sure. How they compare to Bitmain will really be a long term question, although I think KnC hardware will run much longer and be more profitable. We'll have to analyze that one down the line.

I have a thread on when the general memberbase thinks the Neptunes are shipping, and the majority feel it's April, which would line up the latest batch during Q2.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=384125.0

@Offtopic individuals, you guys should really keep on topic. Let's focus on KNC (I don't care if we talk about KNC conspiracy theories, facts, or whatever), there are venues available for other discussions.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:35:00 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 08:56:28 PM by RoadStress

Knc could be dominating the in stock bitcoin mining hardware market by shipping jupiters as fast as they can make them, but they chose to misuse Neptune preorder money to build their own private mining farm.

yes, that was definitly a cooler

Still better than other coolers...

haha! others were a DESASTER. nevertheless i am a liitle dissapointed of the moves KNC has dome the last 3 months. their miningfarms are HUGE and will kill alot of the profits of their own customers imo.

I am a bit dissapointed too. Just a few more Jupiters per customer at cost and everyone could be happy. There is nothing exiting exciting these days. I miss the days with updates from burnin and KnC, but i still have faith! Waiting for the 5TH monster at 2kW Cheesy

Edit: Thinking about the future i found myself thinking about the consumables from our Jupiters. Are the fans running at 100%? How long till they start to die? Does anyone know the exact models of the fans? Are there any other consumables that i should stock up?

xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:26:54 PM

Edit: Thinking about the future i found myself thinking about the consumables from our Jupiters. Are the fans running at 100%? How long till they start to die? Does anyone know the exact models of the fans? Are there any other consumables that i should stock up?

Consumables?

Maybe some boxes and packaging tape so you can sell and ship them to an ebay buyer before they are completely worthless.  Cheesy
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:03:24 PM

There is nothing exiting these days. I miss the days with updates from burnin and KnC, but i still have faith! Waiting for the 5TH monster at 2kW Cheesy

I think the opposite: i think that at some point KnC decided to go with 28nm instead of developing 20nm Neptune (at least on time-perhaps they will do it in Q3-Q4).
That's why they are maintaining almost complete radio silence, hoping that this tactics will reduce refunds and they might be successful at accomplishing this.
Instead of developing Neptunes, I think that they are using our funds for datorhall build-out, while using cash generated by the datorhall to fund slowly trickling refunds. In addition, they re-instituted batch 2 which behaves similarly to an equilibrium in a chemical reaction, with all going back and forth on numbers, suggesting that both refunds and new purchases are basically in balance.

In fact, i think that as long as refunds can be covered with the datorhall revenue, they do not care if eventually everybody refunds.
They will have a brand new data center and NO OBLIGATIONS. Sad, but most likely true.
kendog77

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:09:30 PM

There is nothing exiting these days. I miss the days with updates from burnin and KnC, but i still have faith! Waiting for the 5TH monster at 2kW Cheesy

I think the opposite: i think that at some point KnC decided to go with 28nm instead of developing 20nm Neptune (at least on time-perhaps they will do it in Q3-Q4).
That's why they are maintaining almost complete radio silence, hoping that this tactics will reduce refunds and they might be successful at accomplishing this.
Instead of developing Neptunes, I think that they are using our funds for datorhall build-out, while using cash generated by the datorhall to fund slowly trickling refunds. In addition, they re-instituted batch 2 which behaves similarly to an equilibrium in a chemical reaction, with all going back and forth on numbers, suggesting that both refunds and new purchases are basically in balance.

In fact, i think that as long as refunds can be covered with the datorhall revenue, they do not care if eventually everybody refunds.
They will have a brand new data center and NO OBLIGATIONS. Sad, but most likely true.

I suspect that is what Knc is doing, but surely they can be sued for fraud. If they have no intentions on delivering what they already sold and are misusing customer funds, they should refund all orders immediately.
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:29:39 PM

I've got a few preorders with alpha-t.net, a Scrypt ASIC. I'm pretty impressed with their development updates (nearly weekly), along with a forum specifically for customers with all the questions answered, as well as their transparency with their process. It's too bad more manufacturers don't do similar methods.

I'm still keeping my CA batch orders. Better than BFL, CT, HF that's for sure. How they compare to Bitmain will really be a long term question, although I think KnC hardware will run much longer and be more profitable. We'll have to analyze that one down the line.

I have a thread on when the general memberbase thinks the Neptunes are shipping, and the majority feel it's April, which would line up the latest batch during Q2.

@Offtopic individuals, you guys should really keep on topic. Let's focus on KNC (I don't care if we talk about KNC conspiracy theories, facts, or whatever), there are venues available for other discussions.

april?! that wishful thinkin imo. i dont think they taped-out yet and from tape-out to production you can assume roughly 60 days. so lets say they tape-out in the coming weeks and need 60 days till the chips arrive. that means the chips arrive in mid may. then also assume that chips doenst mean everything is ready to deliver, you got to bring that thing to work somehow.
that leaves us to a delivered neptune in june, imo.
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:30:10 PM

april?! that wishful thinkin imo. i dont think they taped-out yet and from tape-out to production you can assume roughly 60 days. so lets say they tape-out in the coming weeks and need 60 days till the chips arrive. that means the chips arrive in mid may. then also assume that chips doenst mean everything is ready to deliver, you got to bring that thing to work somehow.
that leaves us to a delivered neptune in june, imo.

You guys know that if they had made any progress on these devices they would have said it on their site. The only news that they've dropped is about plan B. I really hope you guys get some hardware, but in all seriousness I just don't see them delivering anything by July. I think you guys are going to get 3T of cloud hashing as a consolation prize which completely sucks.
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:06:25 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 12:23:00 AM by The Avenger

Man, that poll made me laugh  Cheesy 19% think it'll be delivered in March! That should be enough to tell you that data is completely stupid and useless. The self delusional and rank stupidity in this forum is OUT OF THIS WORLD.

Before you lose all your money, rather than doing polls, read up about how long it takes to produce 28nm chips.

Clue:
announced today that they have cooperated in design completion and manufacture of the world’s first 28nm Bitcoin mining AISC for KnCMiner’s flagship mining machine; "Jupiter" in just four months. The fastest 28nm ASIC created in any industry to date.

Now realise that is bullshit, more like 5 months in terms of actual time to delivery to customers.

And remember buttcon said
they only started working on neptune just before Xmas and
were only in preliminary design stages in January and
they weren't going to rush it, as they have to get it right first time and
that time to production is not the most important factor this time - energy efficiency is (because *that* is what is important to knc's datacentre and *their* long term business goals)

And now add on a few extra months - 1 to 20 months - to take into account it's a 20nm project, not 28nm Cheesy

Keep twitching those curtains looking for the UPS van - it'll be a long wait.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:18:20 AM

ImI don't worry with so many refunds maybe we will get twice the Neptunes and a special price to order more!

Pages: « 1 ... 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 [1529] 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: