Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 226 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Liquid Synergy Designs Inc. -ASIC mining hardware  (Read 423205 times)
Rakessh

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 01:38:24 PM

Guess, I'll just have to wait it out... anyone wanna sell me 10 of their buck regs for a little DIY modding of the board once they arrive? Tongue

-

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cardcomm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 03:44:48 PM

I got a refund rejected message today. Better than NO message though, so maybe this is progress? Refund request resubmitted... I guess we'll maybe hear back from 'Steamer in another week or two?  Roll Eyes

It better damn well NOT be a week before the next update. Frankly, enough issues have been brought up at this point to warrant another response.

I feel like part of the problem is that SB is apparently getting someone to essentially write "press releases" for him rather than just dealing with issues as they arose like he did at first.

We're almost through this shit. Can we PLEASE just have some forum involvement from you for these last few days, Mr. Steamboat?  PLEASE? Thank you in advance.

Easily see your cgminer status with my cgminerLCDStats app:  http://cardcomm.github.io/cgminerLCDStats/
Did my post help you or make you laugh? Let me know with Bitcoins at: 1CQfpMHQ5zVuZ5i9uxSHSSx4J8ZhehSjn3  Smiley
lemonte

Activity: 624
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:10:08 PM

I got a refund rejected message today. Better than NO message though, so maybe this is progress? Refund request resubmitted... I guess we'll maybe hear back from 'Steamer in another week or two?  Roll Eyes

It better damn well NOT be a week before the next update. Frankly, enough issues have been brought up at this point to warrant another response.

I feel like part of the problem is that SB is apparently getting someone to essentially write "press releases" for him rather than just dealing with issues as they arose like he did at first.

We're almost through this shit. Can we PLEASE just have some forum involvement from you for these last few days, Mr. Steamboat?  PLEASE? Thank you in advance.

Agreed, there are a lot of other options now appearing that I want to spend my refunds on!

nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 04:39:39 PM

Please keep up your presence here on the thread SB.
s40ward

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 07:43:59 PM

I agree with the notion that a once-weekly update is falling short. I, for one, still want the boards. Chips are shipping. Where are ours?

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." -Bertrand Russell
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 08:41:14 PM

I'm bummed out. I really wanted these miners. I held onto my batch 2 order up until this morning. At one point, I was dealing with 'forum member steamboat' up until this last news release, no clue who's running things now. After not getting another response to another message sent to whoever is controlling the gmail account, I give up. I wanted to stick it out, I am just getting the same gross feeling I got when seeing Yifu in a picture with BFL Josh & crew.

With a heavy heart, refund requested.  Cry

Sorry Steamboat, wherever you are.

Hope to see refunds coming soon, good luck to everyone riding this out.

ionstorm

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 09:42:45 PM

Steamboat said he'd update us more frequently.  Wtf.
cp1

Activity: 616

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 09:53:30 PM

I need some help trying to send a signed message to steamboat?
Im using electrum as a wallet-  a seedless wallet version ( it can receive bitcoin but not send). To send i need to go to an offline pc that i have and import raw data etc..
How do I send a signed message from my original sending address to steamboat?
I have right clicked on the address and select 'sign message' then filled in message details- what do i put in the signature section?
When I hit sign I get- 'NoneType' object has no attribute'_getitem_'

Thanks

You can't sign the message unless you have access to the private key.  You'll probably have to use the offline pc and construct the message there.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
drdops

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:38:28 PM

Thanks
seemed to work ok from the offline pc
do I just put the signature in an email?
cardcomm

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:59:04 PM

Thanks
seemed to work ok from the offline pc
do I just put the signature in an email?

You need to sign the specific text string mentioned near the end of the form, without the quotes. Then paste the generated signature verification into the text box on the form.

Easily see your cgminer status with my cgminerLCDStats app:  http://cardcomm.github.io/cgminerLCDStats/
Did my post help you or make you laugh? Let me know with Bitcoins at: 1CQfpMHQ5zVuZ5i9uxSHSSx4J8ZhehSjn3  Smiley
nightengale

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:37:55 PM

Can anyone confirm they've received a refund?
hoss

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:03:29 AM

I'm bummed out. I really wanted these miners. I held onto my batch 2 order up until this morning. At one point, I was dealing with 'forum member steamboat' up until this last news release, no clue who's running things now. After not getting another response to another message sent to whoever is controlling the gmail account, I give up. I wanted to stick it out, I am just getting the same gross feeling I got when seeing Yifu in a picture with BFL Josh & crew.

Did I miss something? Is steamboat gone? Someone else is running the show? I admit, I skipped several pages of rant-pitchFork-yourAnID10T-cryCry.

Please advise.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 12:17:53 AM

Did I miss something? Is steamboat gone? Someone else is running the show? I admit, I skipped several pages of rant-pitchFork-yourAnID10T-cryCry.

Please advise.

I am referring to the last 'news release' where steamboat is referred to in the 3rd person:
Just a big difference from the way emails used to come, in most emails it was even signed 'steamboat' at the end, and now this message is referring to him in the 3rd person. Whatever.

--snip--
The operating expenses incurred in order to provide this service are not insignificant. There are appreciable physical and material costs required to function as a business. The labor costs of sourcing each component, organizing delivery timelines, establishing production processes, developing the website and payment system, organizing and maintaining the administrative tools and processes, providing customer service (albeit admittedly slow and unresponsive at times), and receiving, inventorying, and assembling parts have largely been subsidized by several members of the team working for significantly reduced rates. Forum member Steamboat, Steve, has not received any compensation for his efforts in providing the assembly service.
--snip--

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 12:35:34 AM

Please advise.

Steamboat is still in charge  Cool  I hope to share an "enlightened exprience" with you guys very soon  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Stringchains

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 12:35:49 AM

Maybe "I havent received any compensation for my efforts in providing the assembly service" sounds too whiny (within the context of everything else said in the same post)? So it was better worded as third person? Dunno, just my guess.

There are those of us who aren't even money guys, we don't even deal with cash; we don't need it. We look down upon it... We deal with bitcoins. - Stringchains
INVEST 0.035 BTC ----> 1-2 YEARS ----> OVER 50 BTC RETURN
http://www.bitbillions.com/?refid=16oqezxg8gENsgFQrpgCyF8e6Ff3yaFRQJ
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 12:56:53 AM

Steamboat,
I know you are busy with your own stuff but could you find your way to clear up something?

Please confirm or deny the below to the best of our ability and personal knowledge, allot of people are being left in the dark with TerraHash's lack of communication and you might be able to clear things up, thanks.

Zefir's last batches were ordered in late April, and he obtained refunds for 2 of them. Sebastianju has a similar situation. That means that Terrahash should be receiving their chips VERY soon (should be next in line along with Steamboat).

I spoke with Amir on Thursday and he said that they were contacting Steamboat to work out the final issues with the IC2 firmware problem. Steamboat appears to have worked out some of the kinks on his end. Amir has stated on BKK's thread, other than issues with the IC2 daisy chain, their boards are hashing properly. 
<snipped..../>
Amir said that they are working long hours to resolve the present situation, and when it is finished, they will move on to the hosted miner offer. It was a brief and positive conversation. He said that they have not yet received an email from Bitsyncom regarding the chips shipping, but expects to get one any day now. That should happen soon, since all late April orders appear to have been shipped as of yesterday.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
wrenchmonkey

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:04:36 AM

Can anyone confirm they've received a refund?

I don't think anybody has...

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
ScaryHash

Activity: 529
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 03:04:41 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2013, 03:17:10 AM by ScaryHash

Steamboat,
I know you are busy with your own stuff but could you find your way to clear up something?

Please confirm or deny the below to the best of our ability and personal knowledge, allot of people are being left in the dark with TerraHash's lack of communication and you might be able to clear things up, thanks.

Zefir's last batches were ordered in late April, and he obtained refunds for 2 of them. Sebastianju has a similar situation. That means that Terrahash should be receiving their chips VERY soon (should be next in line along with Steamboat).

I spoke with Amir on Thursday and he said that they were contacting Steamboat to work out the final issues with the IC2 firmware problem. Steamboat appears to have worked out some of the kinks on his end. Amir has stated on BKK's thread, other than issues with the IC2 daisy chain, their boards are hashing properly.  
<snipped..../>
Amir said that they are working long hours to resolve the present situation, and when it is finished, they will move on to the hosted miner offer. It was a brief and positive conversation. He said that they have not yet received an email from Bitsyncom regarding the chips shipping, but expects to get one any day now. That should happen soon, since all late April orders appear to have been shipped as of yesterday.

Well, due to lack of updates, if I had known the fact that they MAY have worked out the firmware problem, then maybe I would not have requested a refund and effectively EATEN my assembly costs.

I'm going to have to agree with some people around here, who I may have previously disagreed with before.

The lack of timely updates is causing people to make uninformed decisions, in order to potentially protect what little they may have left of their "investment".

Steamboat,

I would personally like an update on the following points:

1) How many 10k chip batches worth of refunds have been requested? (I believe Steamboat said he requested a refund from one of his independent orders?)
2) What is the status of the Fusion 16 firmware?
3) Does it hash with 8 chips ? 16 chips?
4) What is the estimated development time to solve said above said problems?
5) Has there been any chip shipment update from Yifu?
6) Has there been any estimate of when refunds will be issued for any refunded batches from point #1?
7) What is the estimated verification time and response time for a refund request from Steamboat (independent of Yifu)?
8 ) Is there any remote possibility of chip shipment any time in the next week, two, or three weeks?

I've requested a chip refund for my orders spread out in Batches 1 thru 5, sent with tx id's, signed message and all that jazz. I have also requested any assembly refunds, and leftover parts shipment.

Then 2 days later, I find out that they "may" have solved firmware problems, or at least they are working on it in a serious way. This was not really alluded to in the last update.

Geee, do you THINK that might have been an important piece of information??

So, you've previously stated that there will be very little assembly cost refunds. Obviously, if somebody requests assembly costs, and then the miners start working, but you do not refund assembly costs, then the persons eating their assembly costs due to requesting refunds have essentially SUBSIDIZED other people's miner assembly, including Steamboat's.

That's essentially fraud, and pretty much bs.

This is NOT the kind of professionalism I was led to believe would be present on this series of group buys.

You can take this how you want, but I'm calling it for what it is.

Lack of pertinent updates is starting to look like borderline fraud.

cardcomm

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 03:16:45 AM

Steamboat,

<snipped..../>

Well, due to lack of updates, if I had known the fact that they MAY have worked out the firmware problem, then maybe I would not have requested a refund and effectively EATEN my assembly costs.

I'm going to have to agree with some people around here, who I may have previously disagreed with before.

The lack of timely updates is causing people to make uninformed decisions, in order to potentially protect what little they may have left of their "investment".

Steamboat,

I would personally like an update on the following points:

1) How many 10k chip batches worth of refunds have been requested? (I believe Steamboat said he requested a refund from one of his independent orders?)
2) What is the status of the Fusion 16 firmware?
3) Does it hash with 8 chips ? 16 chips?
4) What is the estimated development time to solve said above said problems?
5) Has there been any chip shipment update from Yifu?
6) Has there been any estimate of when refunds will be issued for any refunded batches from point #1?
7) What is the estimated verification time and response time for a refund request from Steamboat (independent of Yifu)?
8 ) Is there any remote possibility of chip shipment any time in the next week, two, or three weeks?

I've requested a chip refund for my orders spread out in Batches 1 thru 5, sent with tx id's, signed message and all that jazz. I have also requested any assembly refunds, and leftover parts shipment.

Then 2 days later, I find out that they "may" have solved firmware problems?

Geee, do you THINK that might have been an important piece of information??

So, you've previously stated that there will be very little assembly cost refunds. Obviously, if somebody requests assembly costs, and then the miners start working, but you do not refund assembly costs, then the persons eating their assembly costs due to requesting refunds have essentially SUBSIDIZED other people's miner assembly, including Steamboat's.

That's essentially fraud, and pretty much bs.

This is NOT the kind of professionalism I was led to believe would be present on this series of group buys.

You can take this how you want, but I'm calling it for what it is. Lack of pertinent updates is starting to look like borderline fraud.

Very well said. I agree on every point.

The only thing I can add is that I've followed the BkkCoins thread very closely from the beginning. If someone has posted that the problem is fixed, I missed it somehow. AFAIK, there are still issues with the boards.

hoss

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 03:29:31 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2013, 11:04:03 PM by hoss

Steven – please interact with us, even if your lawyers say not to…

~Beer~
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 226 »
  Print  

Jump to: