Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:10:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread  (Read 479237 times)
Stuartuk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 09:01:19 PM

lol, just popped in here for a minute to see crumbs and eskimobob having a conversation.  Cheesy Cheesy

looks like you are just talking to yourselves now boys. Not even Ken reads this shit anymore. lol

carpetbagger

Activity: 258

You can trust me, I have an avatar

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 03:40:17 AM

Is actm still planning to set up in Springfield Underground?

Keep clam & hodl on
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 05:19:17 AM

Hey folks.. Is it possible for an activemining admin to transfer shares between Bitfunder and BCTTC?

If not I believe a pool should be set up to allow investors to do so.. *my 2 cents*

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ronaldlee0917

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 05:32:30 AM

Hey folks.. Is it possible for an activemining admin to transfer shares between Bitfunder and BCTTC?

If not I believe a pool should be set up to allow investors to do so.. *my 2 cents*
Last time this was done for a premium of $5000.

Donation:    18zXsfnSvGjQFJ6pEiKMg2uWGcxUCfJLzu
Mastercoin - A new protocol layer built on top of Bitcoin
wonker

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 05:32:48 AM

This is answered on nearly every second page of this thread. Ken and Co. is working on success of his company.
Why should they care and waste their time with manually transfering hundreds of peoples shares?

If you want it transfered, simply sell in one market and buy in the other market...
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 05:47:22 AM

This is answered on nearly every second page of this thread. Ken and Co. is working on success of his company.
Why should they care and waste their time with manually transfering hundreds of peoples shares?

If you want it transfered, simply sell in one market and buy in the other market...

Hey Wonker, I'm sorry I didn't flip through and read 299 pages of the post, Cunt.

I think Transfers between exchanges would boost the share price considerably.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 06:34:45 AM

I believe they said a few pages ago they are hesitant to do it because IPO holders are all stuck on bitfunder and would crash the btct price.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 07:12:27 AM

Hey Wonker, I'm sorry I didn't flip through and read 299 pages of the post, Cunt.

I think Transfers between exchanges would boost the share price considerably.

Dude you bought shares on the cheaper exchange thinking it was a good deal because you don't buy shares for a premium remember. You were warned on Just dice the price difference is there for a reason. Because the volume and movement potential is much greater on BTCT.

You should have at least went half half. Half on bitfunder for the dividend earnings and half on BTCT for movement potential. I am not sure Bitfunder will ever equal BTCT. Look at ASICMINER pass through, even with mature dividends its still cheaper on bitfunder because if you want to sell quickly your fudged.

Anyway I am tired of too many people buying on bitfunder because of the price difference. That difference exists for a reason.

creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 11:08:50 AM

But this is ActiveMining we're talking about. They can obviously get it much cheaper in the U.S than someone from china can get it in China..lets not worry about the cost of power either

Obviously. Umm...why?

Because it's cheaper in China, shipping is cheaper, and power is cheaper

Is there a typo here? Sorry, I'm still not seeing what was previously described as "obvious".

creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 11:47:42 AM

...and I was either too dense or not paying enough attention to pick up the subtle. Tx for splainin'.

Vbs

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 01:23:02 PM

Is this stock still a good buy? I am kinda scared at the constant sell offs, I put alot into this.

No, not at the moment anyway. Labcoin is a far better investment due to it starting hashing in the next couple of days. A lot of people will be selling shares of various other stocks to buy in before the price increases significantly. That will include ActM shareholders, causing ActM's share price to drop even lower. ActM can't do anything about this as they've already told us they'll have nothing till November.

In the tong term, ActM is still good but if you do want to buy any more stock, you'll be better off waiting a few days for the inevitable price drop.

You can take my advice on this matter or you can take the advice of an absolute fanboy like Stuart. I claimed ActM would start mining on 28nm in November (despite VBS' and Kleeck's denial) and I also claimed the increase in share price from eASIC confirmation would just be a bubble when it came. On the other hand, Stuart is a bagbolder, frothing at the mouth because he knows he was wrong. This idiot probably snapped up the shares I sold for 0.0065, while I was telling him the increase was just a bubble.

ActM's share price will drop when Labcoin starts mining. If for some strange, delusional reason, you want to buy more ActM shares, wait for that price drop. If you have any sense though, you'll buy LC instead.

No, you claimed there would only be samples in November and then you imagined a wrong schedule for the rest of the production.

I'm not talking about Avalon chips, I'm talking about the 28nm chips. Samples from them will arrive around the beginning of November. Low volume production will start around the beginning of December and normal volume production will start around the beginning of February.

Until ActM get those samples in November, they're stuck at 430 Gh/s and have no mining hardware to sell apart from the 6 Avalons producing that 430 Gh/s. So, where exactly is this 50K/month going to be coming from when they don't have any ASIC yet and won't have any significant quantity till December?

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 05:06:22 PM

Is this stock still a good buy? I am kinda scared at the constant sell offs, I put alot into this.

No, not at the moment anyway. Labcoin is a far better investment due to it starting hashing in the next couple of days. A lot of people will be selling shares of various other stocks to buy in before the price increases significantly. That will include ActM shareholders, causing ActM's share price to drop even lower. ActM can't do anything about this as they've already told us they'll have nothing till November.

In the tong term, ActM is still good but if you do want to buy any more stock, you'll be better off waiting a few days for the inevitable price drop.

You can take my advice on this matter or you can take the advice of an absolute fanboy like Stuart. I claimed ActM would start mining on 28nm in November (despite VBS' and Kleeck's denial) and I also claimed the increase in share price from eASIC confirmation would just be a bubble when it came. On the other hand, Stuart is a bagbolder, frothing at the mouth because he knows he was wrong. This idiot probably snapped up the shares I sold for 0.0065, while I was telling him the increase was just a bubble.

ActM's share price will drop when Labcoin starts mining. If for some strange, delusional reason, you want to buy more ActM shares, wait for that price drop. If you have any sense though, you'll buy LC instead.

No, you claimed there would only be samples in November and then you imagined a wrong schedule for the rest of the production.

I'm not talking about Avalon chips, I'm talking about the 28nm chips. Samples from them will arrive around the beginning of November. Low volume production will start around the beginning of December and normal volume production will start around the beginning of February.

Until ActM get those samples in November, they're stuck at 430 Gh/s and have no mining hardware to sell apart from the 6 Avalons producing that 430 Gh/s. So, where exactly is this 50K/month going to be coming from when they don't have any ASIC yet and won't have any significant quantity till December?

Yeah, I was wrong. It won't be the beginning of November, it'll be mid November.  Cheesy
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 05:22:34 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2013, 08:41:44 PM by thefunkybits

If any whales want to do a share swap between Bitfunder and BTCT for a fee I have a couple thousand I wouldnt mind getting transferred over to BTCT.

PM me!
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2013, 05:46:44 PM

nice to see someone putting their money on the line! 30K buy wall.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 07:26:07 PM

as of now, 16147 15290 is left of it.

Where is this PR guy. Can't he manage a regular statement of how things are going to calm tfk down this market?

How hard is this:
PR guy: Ken, whats up
Ken: We are on schedule and proposed dates are all OK
PR: Are you sure? If yes, I'll write up a 50 word statement
Ken: Yes and I like to see it before
PR: Done

There is no CEO on this planet who is "too busy" to get this done. If there is, fire this idiot at once because he has no idea how to manage his time. 

Unless the conversation goes:

Ken: We are fucked and I have no idea WTF to do (5 min of whining and excuses) I think we need a project manager so we can blame him later
PR: OK, what you want me to do, because I have no idea ...5+ min of excuses
Ken: lets be quiet blaa bla NDA a blaa blaa blaa
PR: good idea.... blaa NDA blaa blaa

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
neilol

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:08:37 PM

The other side of the coin, it really doesn't matter to Ken/insiders what the public thinks right now. If he has have no intention to sell the price can panic to zero...Ken still has the ability to execute and generate dividends. Remember, Ken's primary personal moneymaker in the near term will be from divs.

It would be worrying if Ken was on here hyping (like he did pre-IPO).. to me that would indicate either he wanted an exit at maximum valuation or ACTM was in need of liquidity in the form of issuing more shares... He doesn't need to keep us in the loop so he isn't. Maybe not the best decision, but it doesn't effect his ability to execute on the current plan.

auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:34:36 PM

Where is this PR guy. Can't he manage a regular statement of how things are going to calm tfk down this market?

How hard is this:

There is no CEO on this planet who is "too busy" to get this done. If there is, fire this idiot at once because he has no idea how to manage his time. 

Ken: We are fucked and I have no idea WTF to do (5 min of whining and excuses) I think we need a project manager so we can blame him later

LOL~ hahaha thanks for the laugh. I wish we had regular statements as well. I was hoping to hear from management after the press release but nothing but silence.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:34:47 PM

Yer yard dogs are thuggin' up Labcoiners' mutts as those cower before their imminent fail.  
Proper etiquette dictates you holler at them things -- lawd knows them dogs sooner suck eggs than hunt.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:52:34 PM

How hard is this:

Couldn't have expressed it better myself.
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:54:06 PM

wow... come back from a great week on vacay to find this whole thing has turned into a piece of shit.

oh well. picked the wrong horse again.
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 338 »
  Print  

Jump to: