Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DERO: DAG + Cryptonote + Bulletproofs + SSL + POW + Smart Contracts  (Read 122941 times)
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:59:56 PM

I stumbled across this hilarious website that provides quick stats on coins like market cap, price and volume - http://www.doiownashitcoin.com/ - along with a snarky one-sentence rating. Of course the first one I plugged into it was DERO, which was summarily dismissed as, "This is pure shit" Grin

Trying out a few of the other coins I've mined it gave the following results:

ZEN - HODL that shit
MUSIC - This is pure shit
ITNS - Wtf are you doing with this shitcoin?  Grin
TZC - You made a shit decision on this one
UBQ - To cut to the chase, yes, this shit, but not diarrhea.

"ETN - Not bad"
"BCN - HODL!!!"

Apparently, the page itself is a scam after all...

Pandacoin PND: If this was an actual shit, it would be violent diarrhea
Solarcoin SLR: You made a shit decision on this one
LIVE: Megashit
BNT: Not bad
PRL: If this shitcoin was an actual shit, you would clog your toilet
MANA: It's not Bitcoin, but we're hopeful for the future
LEND: The good news is you could have picked shittier
DERO: Yoooo….this is shit…

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krypt0id

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:17:31 AM

I stumbled across this hilarious website that provides quick stats on coins like market cap, price and volume - http://www.doiownashitcoin.com/ - along with a snarky one-sentence rating. Of course the first one I plugged into it was DERO, which was summarily dismissed as, "This is pure shit" Grin

Trying out a few of the other coins I've mined it gave the following results:

ZEN - HODL that shit
MUSIC - This is pure shit
ITNS - Wtf are you doing with this shitcoin?  Grin
TZC - You made a shit decision on this one
UBQ - To cut to the chase, yes, this shit, but not diarrhea.

"ETN - Not bad"
"BCN - HODL!!!"

Apparently, the page itself is a scam after all...

Pandacoin PND: If this was an actual shit, it would be violent diarrhea
Solarcoin SLR: You made a shit decision on this one
LIVE: Megashit
BNT: Not bad
PRL: If this shitcoin was an actual shit, you would clog your toilet
MANA: It's not Bitcoin, but we're hopeful for the future
LEND: The good news is you could have picked shittier
DERO: Yoooo….this is shit…

Enough with the sig campaign shitposts.

DERO - Secure. Private. Smart Contracts.
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

Now after Atlantis update, how much is the transaction fee?
It was mentioned some time ago that fee would be lower

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
FreddieITA91

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

After Atlantis DERO TO THE DUUUUUMMPPP!
coloredcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

Where is the windows wallet,want to try this platform?

You'll probably want https://git.dero.io/DeroProject/atlantis/src/master/dero_windows_amd64.zip (64 bit).

There are instructions for setting up a wallet at https://forum.dero.io/t/create-backup-restore-dero-wallet-in-one-minute/110

(If you find the sync to be too slow, you can speed it up by putting the file at http://seeds.dero.io/atlantis/atlantisDB/derod_database.db in the "mainnet" folder created by the daemon when you first run it. You'll need to complete the sync by running the daemon after doing so, nonetheless.)
Thanks.
Downloaded,trying,seeems a much promising project.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

Following DERO
valgandar

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:37:59 PM

I don't know for sure, but in the explorer there are many ones with 0.0045 Dero fee.
Mojo_LB

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

Since transaction size is significantly lower now with Bulletproofs, a Tx fee can be as low as 0.002 DERO assuming 1-input/1-output with priority=1 Smiley
Mojo_LB

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:23:35 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:50:23 AM by Mojo_LB
Merited by --Serena-- (2)

[removed]
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

And enough with the hostility.

Since the Atlantis release on June 23, DERO's price is down >40% while network hashrate has plummeted by >90%, and all because of self-inflicted wounds.

Not surprising given that the DERO team made some boneheaded moves during a brutal bear market for crypto as a whole. I'd say there are some valuable lessons to be learned from all of this, except there aren't: if you need an example of why it is bad to lie to your community then you are a sociopath and beyond being helped in the first place.

skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

The price of the Dero coin has caused many miners to leave. After all, the market is in a downturn.
scott d

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

Many coin turn back to cryptonight original for attack problems. And the asic hs now is more differentiated ( DERO, SUMO, ETN, ecc)

And

< price of coin  =>  < neths

Its normal

Since the Atlantis release on June 23, DERO's price is down >40% while network hashrate has plummeted by >90%, and all because of self-inflicted wounds.

Not surprising given that the DERO team made some boneheaded moves during a brutal bear market for crypto as a whole. I'd say there are some valuable lessons to be learned from all of this, except there aren't: if you need an example of why it is bad to lie to your community then you are a sociopath and beyond being helped in the first place.

krypt0id

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

There were 4 users posting with signatures for the same coin in short succession. Had literally nothing to do with anything you're talking about, Magic. I was just tired of seeing their posts.

If anything your response was far more hostile than me complaining about posts.

DERO - Secure. Private. Smart Contracts.
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:35:49 PM

When source code and team info?
--Serena--

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

This is an update from the Dero Project team dated July.9/2018.

Hello everyone,

There has been a lot going on with the Dero Project, and we’re very excited to share with you some of what we’ve been up to these last few weeks. There has been a new Dero mainnet upgrade that brings new cutting edge technology to the blockchain, we’ve made great progress starting the Dero Foundation, the Dero GUI wallet is coming, and perhaps as important as anything, the Dero project team have reviewed our methods of communicating with the community.

Dero’s new technology and mainnet upgrade

As many of you already know in detail, and for those who may not, the Dero Project recently upgraded our network to a new mainnet (codenamed: Atlantis). The Dero team are pleased to announce that this upgrade brings dramatically improved security, scalability, reliability, speed, and several firsts in the field of blockchain technology. Thanks to our exceptionally supportive community, and the hard work of our developers, we were able to thoroughly stress test, and debug our new blockchain technology across multiple private and public testnets.

During our testing we were able to effectively push our new blockchain technology up to 75 transactions per second (75 TPS) while utilizing the full feature set (including privacy) of the CryptoNote protocol. One of the two key ways we accomplished a 20,000% (200x) scalability increase over the current implementations of the CryptoNote core was through the use of a new cutting edge blockchain technology that we named “Dero-DAG”. The second key improvement was to the core cryptography itself from the CryptoNote protocol. Dero’s core CryptoNote cryptography runs ~8x faster than the original core, and our bulletproof implementation is operating ~3x faster than the originally proposed version of bulletproofs.

Dero-DAG is a linear proof-of-work based directed acyclic graph (DAG) that brings several very large improvements to current existing blockchain technology. One of the most notable areas of improvement, and one that we never lose focus on, is security. For example, Dero-DAG is (to the best of our knowledge) the only completely decentralized blockchain with true double spend immunity. This key technology has allowed Dero to turn many disadvantages on other networks (like soft forks) into strengths as they now provide additional security to Dero.

A commitment to high quality communication and transparency

Some people say a day in the real world is equivalent to a year in the world of blockchain. Given the massive influx of brilliant minds into this field, the point of blockchain technology in its adoption cycle, and our first wave of substantial regulations of the field, it’s not unreasonable to say that things feel as though they move almost as rapidly as the hyperbole from the first line in this paragraph would suggest.

With the extensive amount of effort our research and development team have put into our new cutting edge blockchain technology it’s like we have our own small version of “a day in the real world is equivalent to a year in the world of Dero”. As such, it can be very difficult to discern what information to provide to the community, and when.

We spent the time to review all of our communication history from day 1, and identified a number of areas where we can and will improve. The entire Dero Project team understands the importance of excellent communication, transparency, and positive community relations. We would like to offer our collective apologies for not realizing recently the scale of our communication issues. It would be reasonable to state that the Dero Project tends to learn from any bugs in the system, and this is no exception. Any communication issues that you may see will be addressed with the same seriousness we would approach other critical problems with.

Moving forward our team will be taking the initiative to reach out to the community to provide significantly more information about the project, development, and we’re going to make our developers generally more available. Having said that, the community is able to start looking forward to Dero developer AMA (ask me anything) style conversations that we will try to schedule somewhat regularly. This should provide the community with a regular, and ongoing opportunity to have their concerns addressed by the team. We also plan to document and post all of the AMA conversations for people to review at their convenience.

We would like to emphasize that this is a small portion of the effort we will be making to improve communication and transparency. If you have any feedback or suggestions for ways to improve communication please feel free to email Serena at serena@dero.io or Mojo at mojo@dero.io

The Dero Foundation, source code, and developer reveal

As a project with long term goals, the Dero team have initiated the process of forming a foundation that will oversee the governance, and development of the Dero Project. We anticipate that the Dero Foundation will be formed in approximately one month, and with the foundation we can expect to see a Dero developer reveal. The details surrounding the Dero Foundation will be released in a future update.

Currently Dero has three (3) full time developers, of which two (2), including the Dero lead developer, will be revealing their identities with the launch of the Dero Foundation. The Dero Atlantis source code release will happen essentially in conjunction with the launch of the Dero Foundation, and we have already released the Dero core cryptography for audit. When we have more details regarding the audit of Dero’s core cryptography we will inform the community without delay.

Quarter 3 - 2018

Looking towards Dero’s Q3/2018 goals for a moment, we can see the following are listed: GUI wallets, subaddress support, atomic swap, smart contracts testing.

We’re pleased to announce that the Dero GUI wallets should be available by early August, or more likely late July. Additionally, we’ve heavily upgraded subaddress support to shadow address support which we anticipate will be available in Q3/2018 or early Q4/2018. The Dero research and development team are not taking Atomic Swaps off the table. We are however taking some time to review a technology that may prove to be superior that serves the same purpose. When we have more details in this area we will promptly update the community.

Which brings us to smart contract testing. At the time of this update the Dero Virtual Machine, and smart contract testing are still on schedule for Q3/2018. After the first iteration of the Dero GUI wallets are completed we expect to be able to start providing the community with updates related to Dero smart contract and DVM development.

Marketing and a minimum viable product (MVP)

With the advent of Dero’s minimum viable product (Atlantis) we feel that it’s an appropriate time to start pursuing marketing, and showcasing Dero’s technology to the world. With that being said, we can’t provide any further details until we finalize everything, but we can say with certainty that it will be a formidable effort.

For more information about the Dero Project, or to speak with the team, please feel free to contact us at any of the following.

Serena@dero.io - Serena Fox, Dero marketing and public relations
support@dero.io - The Dero team general email
--Serena--

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:26:14 AM

Hello everyone, I'm very excited to announce that DERO's first official AMA will be hosted in our official Slack channel on Thursday at 4:30am UTC (July.12/2018 @ 4:30am UTC)! If you're interested in joining us, please try to make your questions concise so that we can answer as many people as possible. We are going to keep a record of our AMAs for everyone to read because we know not everyone can all commit to the same schedules. If you PM Serena with your questions I will do my best to add them to the list of things to ask during the AMA.

(https://join.slack.com/t/deroproject/shared_invite/enQtMzAwMDc5MDY4NDUzLTAzOWNjYWZmNDgxZTk1YjNiNWFiYjg1OWNiMmQ2MmUxOWRmNjNjOWM3ODAzMzE3M2RhNzBhZjUyZGQxYjQxY2U)
Slimdev

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:19:40 AM

dero.fairhash.org

Transparent Dero pool with 24/7 support

Features:

- Mining to exchange

- Workers

- Adjustable instant payout levels

- Email and telegram notifications

- SSL

--Serena--

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

https://twitter.com/Serena_fox_dero/status/1016223306066878464

We will be hosting the AMA on Reddit at the same time as originally planned instead of Slack!
Miguelgreen

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

There were 4 users posting with signatures for the same coin in short succession. Had literally nothing to do with anything you're talking about, Magic. I was just tired of seeing their posts.

If anything your response was far more hostile than me complaining about posts.

I beleive that you talking about priv signatures. Yes i have One as well. But if you read my posts and my activity in discord i give nothing but support to dero. I love the dero project, i already buy some coins, i dont care if the price its low now. I believe in long term and not dump coins.
My only wish is to have more Money to buy dero.
In some terms i am an noobie, but on another i believe i choose well the projects to follow. DERO its One off them.
Please This is no atack to you, only to explain.
debext

Activity: 778
Merit: 141

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

The price of the Dero coin has caused many miners to leave. After all, the market is in a downturn.

This coin has always surprised that, with the fall of the entire market, it has always been on the rise in price. Unfortunately now, when the market is recovering, this coin falls in price lower and lower. I'm beginning to worry, since my investment amount has decreased 3 times. I'm thinking about buying additional coins, but I'm afraid that the price will fall even lower.
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: