Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031115 times)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:06:02 AM

Well, one good thing about this coin is that it has been massively consolidated.

No more PoW means no new coins being added, no more inflation. 

And the fact the price has dropped means many more people, and existing whales, have bought up most existing supplies.  This means Quark is prepped for a massive spike when demand increases.

The large holders here just need to be smart and not start dumping right away and when you do don't put massive blocks out there which will scare away new investors. 

Quark hit $.24 last time so I think it can hit $2 this time.  For me that means a nice vacation.  For others, if you're patient, it means a new house or a new lambo.  lol.

Cheers!

you rock Vlad -  did you turn a profit on IX?

swap into Quark mate we have a lot of fundamentals  (and a few mentals) on our side.

Quark will  be the same great investment and a leader in cryptocurrency, and its only expanding.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:36:48 AM

you rock Vlad -  did you turn a profit on IX?

swap into Quark mate we have a lot of fundamentals  (and a few mentals) on our side.

Quark will  be the same great investment and a leader in cryptocurrency, and its only expanding.

I could have made good money in IXC but I didn't sell cause I believed in it.  Not quark money but good money.  Quark is the standard now of how much money one can make if they're in the right crypto.

I still hold most of my IXC but I did sell some, to pay bills and to diversify a bit, in various alts.  I did buy some quark recently cause I don't want to miss its next run in case there's a repeat.  In stocks You always buy some of last year's winners cause often times it's the same names which go up again and I'd hate to think I missed it twice.  lol

Thanks for the heads up last year to buy quark, I did buy ~2 million (at 150 Satoshi) but sold them all at 200 Satoshi.  I'm not making that mistake again.  Lol.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:49:13 AM

Nothing, without real life demand and new users learning and adopting Quark it won't happen. The price will keep declining due to natural exit of the early adopters. Current users should buy using Quark, should request Quarks payment to be added to services, should bring real contribution for more adoption. Do your magic and you'll be rewarded long term, otherwise just quit like others have done and find your excuse(certain users behaviour, invalid security concerns, price dropping). Here's an example among many of how you can add real value to an experiment like Quark: http://quarktalk.cc/threads/crypto-currency-curriculum.36/

You add value and you'll later be rewarded value. You add nothing but sit on your big stash of Quark, you'll find yourself searching an excuse in few months/years to exit Quark. Thats how Bitcoin will remain the market leader in future because there are tens of thousands of users which add value in their own way, talking about it, helping others on forums, promoting it, requesting it as payment, basically everything that adds value. 1 minute a day , 5 minutes or more everything adds in the end. Doing nothing but waiting for a game or a big investor to come with money means you're wasting your time, plain and simple.

Users like digitalindustry take the value away by insulting other Quark supporters or newcomers calling them trolls, retards, NSA shills, etc Thats why I will again ask kindly not to quote him anymore and simply click the Ignore button. He's trying to promote Quark with things that are clearly beyond our reach on the intelectual level, but because no one understands him( probably not even himself) he achieves the opposite effect and discourages even the current adopters.

I think you may be more respectful to users who believed in Quark long before you did and are certainly not "searching for an excuse" to leave and sell Quark.
About the insulting person I totally agree, but it is difficult to realize he is like he is. Remember that you quote and protected him yourself just a few days ago. I also thought it was a very amicable person just a few months ago.

I want to add that people must not only not quote that one person but also not his "sock puppets" who claims that Quark once will be 1$. 

Again let's focus on the Quark projects. First build up a new community with your new forum and attract miners :-)
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:52:50 AM

you rock Vlad -  did you turn a profit on IX?

swap into Quark mate we have a lot of fundamentals  (and a few mentals) on our side.

Quark will  be the same great investment and a leader in cryptocurrency, and its only expanding.

I could have made good money in IXC but I didn't sell cause I believed in it.  Not quark money but good money.  Quark is the standard now of how much money one can make if they're in the right crypto.

I still hold most of my IXC but I did sell some, to pay bills and to diversify a bit, in various alts.  I did buy some quark recently cause I don't want to miss its next run in case there's a repeat.  In stocks You always buy some of last year's winners cause often times it's the same names which go up again and I'd hate to think I missed it twice.  lol

Thanks for the heads up last year to buy quark, I did buy ~2 million (at 150 Satoshi) but sold them all at 200 Satoshi.  I'm not making that mistake again.  Lol.

Cheers!

http://kolinevans.wordpress.com/2014/08/22/what-would-a-crypto-currency-collapse-look-like/

I think the next moves will be more "disruptive" but there will be clear definitions made.

I guess we will see...

If you try to stick to these fundamentals defined here , i think you could get a basket of Crypto that could see long term appreciation.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:08:23 AM

Nothing, without real life demand and new users learning and adopting Quark it won't happen. The price will keep declining due to natural exit of the early adopters. Current users should buy using Quark, should request Quarks payment to be added to services, should bring real contribution for more adoption. Do your magic and you'll be rewarded long term, otherwise just quit like others have done and find your excuse(certain users behaviour, invalid security concerns, price dropping). Here's an example among many of how you can add real value to an experiment like Quark: http://quarktalk.cc/threads/crypto-currency-curriculum.36/

You add value and you'll later be rewarded value. You add nothing but sit on your big stash of Quark, you'll find yourself searching an excuse in few months/years to exit Quark. Thats how Bitcoin will remain the market leader in future because there are tens of thousands of users which add value in their own way, talking about it, helping others on forums, promoting it, requesting it as payment, basically everything that adds value. 1 minute a day , 5 minutes or more everything adds in the end. Doing nothing but waiting for a game or a big investor to come with money means you're wasting your time, plain and simple.

Users like digitalindustry take the value away by insulting other Quark supporters or newcomers calling them trolls, retards, NSA shills, etc Thats why I will again ask kindly not to quote him anymore and simply click the Ignore button. He's trying to promote Quark with things that are clearly beyond our reach on the intelectual level, but because no one understands him( probably not even himself) he achieves the opposite effect and discourages even the current adopters.

I think you may be more respectful to users who believed in Quark long before you did and are certainly not "searching for an excuse" to leave and sell Quark.
About the insulting person I totally agree, but it is difficult to realize he is like he is. Remember that you quote and protected him yourself just a few days ago. I also thought it was a very amicable person just a few months ago.

I want to add that people must not only not quote that one person but also not his "sock puppets" who claims that Quark once will be 1$. 

Again let's focus on the Quark projects. First build up a new community with your new forum and attract miners :-)

Hey just a tip , the script you have that tells you when I'm posting , you are talking it to literally it doesn't mean "come and post" when i do...

If you stagger your responses it will look more realistic..

Honestly where do they hire you guys?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:09:59 AM

http://kolinevans.wordpress.com/2014/08/22/what-would-a-crypto-currency-collapse-look-like/

I think the next moves will be more "disruptive" but there will be clear definitions made.

I guess we will see...

If you try to stick to these fundamentals defined here , i think you could get a basket of Crypto that could see long term appreciation.

I completely agree with this.  Among those same lines, I also think we will have several well defined market leaders by this time next year and we will have several alts with 1+ billion dollar valuations.  

But Bitcoin will rule the fund money market [due to it being the only one with an ETF] which will take it well past $10,000 next year.  But given its high transaction costs this is why they will be forced to bring in several other currencies to fill the gap which cannot be satisfied by Bitcoin.  

I think they (BitPay, Coinbase, etc) will add Litecoin, Doge and at least 2 other currencies, later this year.

Guess those currencies correctly and you can make millions, especially if it's a penny coin with a low float.

Like you said, we will soon see and it should be a very exciting 2nd half of the year this year and especially next year when mass adoption will be in full swing.  It's gonna get crazy around here like we've never seen before.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:23:54 AM

You guys think I'm Digital's sock puppet?  Haha, when would he have time to post thousands of posts?  lol.

Maybe Digital and I have higher hopes and expectations than you guys.  And Quark can very much hit, $2+ not just $1 for the reasons I mentioned above and other reasons as well.

I was calling out these kinds of numbers and predictions for alts last year before the big boom and I was scary close on quite a few of them.  I said DGC would hit $1 within 12 months and it hit $.74.  When I said that it was worth less than 1/2 of 1 penny. 

I said Bitcoin would match gold price and the Bitcoin ETF was a done deal in 12 months and it all happened and also [at the time] other impossible calls.  I owned 2 million quarkv, one of my top picks last year, but sold it all for IXC.

So quark hitting $2 from here and with what's now visible on the horizon is not an impossible prediction like my other calls last year. 

I would buy quark but also diversify and do NOT sell too early.  I gave this advice to everyone last year and most dumped their coins when they saw 300%.  People, you stand to make 100 fold and on some coins you can make 1,000+ fold. 

You can literally retire [in the next few months] off one good alt coin.

Be smart and sell in quarters and leave a portion (25%) just in case that particular coin pulls a "Quark".

Good luck!

XOXO,

Digital's Sock Puppet

silvermetal

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:38:15 AM

Quark solo miners: earn 100 QRK for each block that you find and post on www.quarktalk.cc ; more details: http://www.quarktalk.cc/threads/quark-forum-new-quarkers-giveaways.104/

Nice one to summarise better

Nicer to focus on development and and productive activity, & stay away from negative posting Smiley

Focus on the good things, not on distractive persons
Any ideas how to promote this?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:13:43 AM

QuarkFX,
 Have you officially left Quark? If so, that's quite unfortunate.

YC

Oh sanity, the last pages look like a car accident.

Just wanted to let you know that I will talk to one of the MC2 developers with regard to Proof of Burn tomorrow around this time. I won´t necessarily focus on Quark as the volume is so low that for people who are buying in it would be an issue but will still discuss it with him.

Yes, I sold off and withdraw my ressources.

From the last pages it is probably obvious why, but the main reason was the fact that Kolin and Vic silently released Mimiccoin as Quarks future merge mining coin (intentionally low profile with basically anything but a client), set up a sockpuppet dev account and pretended later they "found" it coincidentally (fun fact: immediately after Julie pointed everyone to the obvious fact that this was a setup). And then the stuff around that issue. There is hard proof because the email of the initial plan was forwarded.

Anyway, I now read all the youngest announcements Kolin made and think you should mark his words - because given his rich account of fake announcements or announcements that turned out to be outright lies it is likely that none if them will take place.

Respect goes to Maok who obviously tries the best for the community, even though I don't see the prospect he sees. I don't go in grief or anger as I still have contact to people who are still in and will check in every now and then.

All the best to you Smiley

This is the most distrubing post i have seen on the qrk thread yet.

1. QRKfx has left
2. VIC - (whom i had a lot of faith in) really was involved in the mimicoin release? I hope max was not involved too because he seemed very open to merging with it.

Okay let's sort this out.

1. VIC - come forward and explain exactly what happened and what was your intention. Hopefully there was some reason for this that is 'fixable'.

2. Let's get the core (leadership) re-established.

a. QRKfx needs to be persuaded back to the qrk fold.
b. All of the qrk core that exists now and any others than can be brought back need to come here and in public announce the formation of the foundation and their part in it.
c. Let's start getting some direction.

QRKfx - what can be done to get you back onboard. NONE of the real qrk community wants to see you leave. If we take away the factors that made you leave then i am sure you can be brought back. It is crazy to see someone that has done so much for qrk driven away by others. The community appreciates your work and we will work together to bring you back along with any others that have helped qrk in the past and been driven away.

Let's at the least form a foundation with some core members and qrk faces we are all familiar with.

QRKfx, Coinmama, silvermetal, YC, netnox etc come on guys this is the last chance for you guys to unite and get the foundation solid and set in stone for going forward. Don't be shy. The foudation should be a core group that is very visible and taking a lead publically.

We can not as a community just sit there and let core foundation members be driven away.  

QRKfx - there must be things that can be done to bring you back. Just post them. Don't walk away from a project you have put so much effort into.  Also never listen to just 1 or 2 people they do not represent the community at large. You can get back your holding for less that you dropped them for now so there is still an easy way back in to qrk.

VIC - where are you? do not hide from this issue. This is like a cancer to the qrk community. What was your involvement in mimicoin and what was your motivation?  can you come here publically and explain all of this. Once trust is gone it is gone forever. I am hoping that there was some other reason than personal greed for this. Also having talked with you many many times in the past i do not think you would have done this without believing in some way it was good for qrk.

Let's get this open in public now.  If you are reading this and are either interested in being a qrk foundation member or know some that have left or not that active please bring them here now and we should start to establish the new visible foundation that everyone knows. I mean i hardly know any of the old core members.

Who can we confirm to form the foundation members??

Coinmama?
QRKfx - if we can listen to his terms i'm sure as a community we can get him back. He probably feels very unappreciated and rightly so.
YC?
silver metal?
VIC - if we can listen to his side of the mimic thing and understand what happened.
Maok ?
MAX ?  was he involved with mimicoin? is he interested in having a part in the foundation
Other current members working away on projects in silent?
Previous qrk core members that have left that could be brought back onboard given the correct conditions?

We need some concrete leadership right now. We need some direction.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:28:08 AM

You guys think I'm Digital's sock puppet?  Haha, when would he have time to post thousands of posts?  lol.

Maybe Digital and I have higher hopes and expectations than you guys.  And Quark can very much hit, $2+ not just $1 for the reasons I mentioned above and other reasons as well.

I was calling out these kinds of numbers and predictions for alts last year before the big boom and I was scary close on quite a few of them.  I said DGC would hit $1 within 12 months and it hit $.74.  When I said that it was worth less than 1/2 of 1 penny. 

I said Bitcoin would match gold price and the Bitcoin ETF was a done deal in 12 months and it all happened and also [at the time] other impossible calls.  I owned 2 million quarkv, one of my top picks last year, but sold it all for IXC.

So quark hitting $2 from here and with what's now visible on the horizon is not an impossible prediction like my other calls last year. 

I would buy quark but also diversify and do NOT sell too early.  I gave this advice to everyone last year and most dumped their coins when they saw 300%.  People, you stand to make 100 fold and on some coins you can make 1,000+ fold. 

You can literally retire [in the next few months] off one good alt coin.

Be smart and sell in quarters and leave a portion (25%) just in case that particular coin pulls a "Quark".

Good luck!

XOXO,

Digital's Sock Puppet

I don't think he meant you.

quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:45:57 AM

Just wanted to let you know that I will talk to one of the MC2 developers with regard to Proof of Burn tomorrow around this time. I won´t necessarily focus on Quark as the volume is so low that for people who are buying in it would be an issue but will still discuss it with him.

Any update on this?

Yesterday I talked to _ingsoc, the intermediary between tacotime and the guys who are working on this project. I chatted with him about 1 hour and it was pretty interesting, however, they still need some months to get ready for cooperation from what I understand. Some crucial decisions (e.g. with regard to how to distribute liquidity in a fair way) haven´t  been taken + he was pretty reserved when it came to talking about his team (he repeatedly said, that he doesn´t want to talk about this at this point). To me that´s too much secrecy and too much future talking. I will watch the project anyway. If you want to use parts of the concept, please feel free to do so.

Btw. maok there is no need for excuses as we are all are free what to do in our lives (thought that were your words). I decided for myself that it´s not worth to put more effort into it and I will certainly not let anyone blame me for NOT wasting more of my own time than I want to, ok?

reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:55:18 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 09:47:38 AM by reRaise

Any update on this?

Yesterday I talked to _ingsoc, the intermediary between tacotime and the guys who are working on this project. I chatted with him about 1 hour and it was pretty interesting, however, they still need some months to get ready for cooperation from what I understand. Some crucial decisions (e.g. with regard to how to distribute liquidity in a fair way) haven´t  been taken + he was pretty reserved when it came to talking about his team (he repeatedly said, that he doesn´t want to talk about this at this point). To me that´s too much secrecy and too much future talking. I will watch the project anyway. If you want to use parts of the concept, please feel free to do so.

Btw. maok there is no need for excuses as we are all are free what to do in our lives (thought that were your words). I decided for myself that it´s not worth to put more effort into it and I will certainly not let anyone blame me for NOT wasting more of my own time than I want to, ok?

What if the community officially and openly announces on Reddit (bann) and btctalk or elsewhere not to cooperate with kolin anymore and get a fresh new start, would you come back, because he has been causing some peeps to leave, maybe other members will get back as well an get that trust back again.

People mostly spread fud because they associate it with kolin so lets get him out and tell max not to cooperate with him since the community has decided. I think this will be a great idea and i personally would love to have you as quarks face//dev/official spokesperson and i'm sure others agree with me Netnox, Mako would you make the bann happen in this case? And with shaqfu perks coming out we will start with a nice promotion to hold on.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 09:06:12 AM

Well, one good thing about this coin is that it has been massively consolidated.

No more PoW means no new coins being added, no more inflation. 

And the fact the price has dropped means many more people, and existing whales, have bought up most existing supplies.  This means Quark is prepped for a massive spike when demand increases.

The large holders here just need to be smart and not start dumping right away and when you do don't put massive blocks out there which will scare away new investors. 

Quark hit $.24 last time so I think it can hit $2 this time.  For me that means a nice vacation.  For others, if you're patient, it means a new house or a new lambo.  lol.

Cheers!

QRK is maybe a good test of that theory.

Either the lack of inflation supports the price, or it ensures the stagnation, with no new buyers because existing holders are keeping it all.

Demand is the key variable, and only time will tell.

quarkfx

Activity: 396

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:48:24 AM

Any update on this?

What if the community openly announces on Reddit (bann) and btctalk or elsewhere not to cooperate with kolin anymore and get a fresh new start, would you come back, because he has been causing some peeps to leave, maybe they will get back as well an get that trust back again. People mostly spread fud on quark because they associate it with kolin so lets get him out and tell max not to cooperate with him since the community has decided. I think this will be a great idea.

I already wrote this in different places: this is not about Kolin. Kolin has some serious mental issues and his delusional attitude and insults are certainly reasons why people leave the community or will never take Quark serious. However, I was mostly pissed off by Vics reaction when I confronted him with the staged Mimiccoin launch as Vic was one of the person that really made be believe in the success of Quark - and I am obviously pissed by people like georgem (whoever he is) who tell me that I should better do something productive for Quark than working on an exit option. I don´t have to work for Quark and I certainly won´t if I don´t feel it´s valuable. The reason why I worked on an exit option was based on a lack of trust in Quark to recover from the status quo. I don´t mind if others believe in the full success, really, but I don´t.

As you can read from the moment when I came up with the proposal, I said that if that is not going to be feasible then I will sell off. Not because I don´t like the project, but because I don´t see no reason why the issues that we are dealing with should magically disappear. Some people seem to dream of 2$ prices coming from nothing (and then you buy a new car, holiday, whathaveyou...), I prefer to look at what we´ve got:

- Quark has a hashrate issue - that was the main reason why people proposed a merge mining coin  (and the reason why Kolin and Vic started Mimiccoin)
- The question of on-top services is entirely open since Quarks lead developer said that he will only take care of the core code  
- The community is small and has no serious funds to get things moving

Sticking together as maok says helps, but it doesn´t get things done. The only way I see is that you find a major investor who gets BTC/fiat into Quark so there are funds to do things. As long as this doesn´t happpen I think Quark will disappear slowly. You may have luck getting some attention with Shaq Fu and I hope for everyone of you that you´ll do, but this needs a lot of preparation from the community side and also a payment processor that BigDeez can rely on (Moolah? I don´t think so). I sort-a feel worned out to do that. I can only recomment you focus on things you can really achieve and don´t trust on fantasy delusions that those people have, who bought in high and are just interested in others to pay them all the luxury that they didn´t manage to achieve.

Good luck to all of you
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:10:01 AM

Any update on this?

What if the community openly announces on Reddit (bann) and btctalk or elsewhere not to cooperate with kolin anymore and get a fresh new start, would you come back, because he has been causing some peeps to leave, maybe they will get back as well an get that trust back again. People mostly spread fud on quark because they associate it with kolin so lets get him out and tell max not to cooperate with him since the community has decided. I think this will be a great idea.

I already wrote this in different places: this is not about Kolin. Kolin has some serious mental issues and his delusional attitude and insults are certainly reasons why people leave the community or will never take Quark serious. However, I was mostly pissed off by Vics reaction when I confronted him with the staged Mimiccoin launch as Vic was one of the person that really made be believe in the success of Quark - and I am obviously pissed by people like georgem (whoever he is) who tell me that I should better do something productive for Quark than working on an exit option. I don´t have to work for Quark and I certainly won´t if I don´t feel it´s valuable. The reason why I worked on an exit option was based on a lack of trust in Quark to recover from the status quo. I don´t mind if others believe in the full success, really, but I don´t.

As you can read from the moment when I came up with the proposal, I said that if that is not going to be feasible then I will sell off. Not because I don´t like the project, but because I don´t see no reason why the issues that we are dealing with should magically disappear. Some people seem to dream of 2$ prices coming from nothing (and then you buy a new car, holiday, whathaveyou...), I prefer to look at what we´ve got:

- Quark has a hashrate issue - that was the main reason why people proposed a merge mining coin  (and the reason why Kolin and Vic started Mimiccoin)
- The question of on-top services is entirely open since Quarks lead developer said that he will only take care of the core code  

Sticking together as maok says helps, but it doesn´t get things done. The only way I see is that you find a major investor who gets BTC/fiat into Quark so there are funds to do things. As long as this doesn´t happpen I think Quark will disappear slowly. You may have luck getting some attention with Shaq Fu and I hope for everyone of you that you´ll do, but this needs a lot of preparation from the community side and also a payment processor that BigDeez can rely on (Moolah? I don´t think so). I sort-a feel worned out to do that. I can only recomment you focus on things you can really achieve and don´t trust on fantasy delusions that those people have, who bought in high and are just interested in others to pay them all the luxury that they didn´t manage to achieve.

Good luck to all of you

I think kolin has a lot to do with all of this and has been one of the main factors. I'm sure Vic was sucked into his games and believe Vic is a good guy. People make mistakes and discussions like these happen once in a while between devs, it would be better to leave it behind us and move on without kolin as i proposed. Georgem hasn't probably even been following Quark much and thought you was just a regular member. I'm sure if he know what you did he would apologise.

Regarded funding we can still achieve that by one of Cryptohunters suggestions. Also we can ask Moolah more clarification on it or even other payment processors like Bitpay you never know Big Deez is pretty big. I just believe once we announce we don't want kolin around some members might get back and more positivity will be felt. Although it's your decision and i respect that, but these things actually happen in lot of alts especially with the prices now.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:31:20 AM

Any update on this?

What if the community officially and openly announces on Reddit (bann) and btctalk or elsewhere not to cooperate with kolin anymore and get a fresh new start, would you come back, because he has been causing some peeps to leave, maybe other members will get back as well an get that trust back again.

People mostly spread fud because they associate it with kolin so lets get him out and tell max not to cooperate with him since the community has decided. I think this will be a great idea and i personally would love to have you as quarks face//dev/official spokesperson and i'm sure others agree with me Netnox, Mako would you make the bann happen in this case? And with shaqfu perks coming out we will start with a nice promotion to hold on.

I am personally for it, but as someone else mentioned we should have more active development (Qfx back would be nice) so we are not just creating a void with nothing to take its place.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:22:22 PM

Any update on this?

Good luck to all of you

I think kolin has a lot to do with all of this and has been one of the main factors. I'm sure Vic was sucked into his games and believe Vic is a good guy. People make mistakes and discussions like these happen once in a while between devs, it would be better to leave it behind us and move on without kolin as i proposed. Georgem hasn't probably even been following Quark much and thought you was just a regular member. I'm sure if he know what you did he would apologise.

Regarded funding we can still achieve that by one of Cryptohunters suggestions. Also we can ask Moolah more clarification on it or even other payment processors like Bitpay you never know Big Deez is pretty big. I just believe once we announce we don't want kolin around some members might get back and more positivity will be felt. Although it's your decision and i respect that, but these things actually happen in lot of alts especially with the prices now.

I think you should become part of the foundation too. Anyone who is a proven dedicated qrk supporter over the long term should be part of the foundation.

I am SURE the pob or qrk only ipo will create a lot of funding and a lot of interest going forward. I mean we have a lot of qrk talent even if it is not pure coding talent. Just look at what some of our core members have got done with Zero funding.

This is a good time to reform the foundation, even a great time for members that have previously left to get back in.

Where is VIC to sort this out. Come on VIC you have done a LOT for qrk in the past i really hope you can show up again and talk with QRKfx about this mimic coin stuff. I would really like to see a foundation with VIC and QRKfx included.

WHY DON'T WE START A NEW MODERATED QRK THREAD ON HERE? anyone can post but constant trolling and anti social behavior and the posts are removed.

Let's get the foundation sorted out,, and start a new thread on here.

maok

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:35:34 PM

Has anyone used https://www.litepaid.com/ ? some feedback ?

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
silvermetal

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:36:51 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 07:51:35 PM by silvermetal

1. QRKfx has left
2. VIC - (whom i had a lot of faith in) really was involved in the mimicoin release? I hope max was not involved too because he seemed very open to merging with it.

Okay let's sort this out.

1. VIC - come forward and explain exactly what happened and what was your intention. Hopefully there was some reason for this that is 'fixable'.

2. Let's get the core (leadership) re-established.

a. QRKfx needs to be persuaded back to the qrk fold.
b. All of the qrk core that exists now and any others than can be brought back need to come here and in public announce the formation of the foundation and their part in it.
c. Let's start getting some direction.

QRKfx - what can be done to get you back onboard. NONE of the real qrk community wants to see you leave. If we take away the factors that made you leave then i am sure you can be brought back. It is crazy to see someone that has done so much for qrk driven away by others. The community appreciates your work and we will work together to bring you back along with any others that have helped qrk in the past and been driven away.

Let's at the least form a foundation with some core members and qrk faces we are all familiar with.

QRKfx, Coinmama, silvermetal, YC, netnox etc come on guys this is the last chance for you guys to unite and get the foundation solid and set in stone for going forward. Don't be shy. The foudation should be a core group that is very visible and taking a lead publically.

We can not as a community just sit there and let core foundation members be driven away.  

QRKfx - there must be things that can be done to bring you back. Just post them. Don't walk away from a project you have put so much effort into.  Also never listen to just 1 or 2 people they do not represent the community at large. You can get back your holding for less that you dropped them for now so there is still an easy way back in to qrk.

VIC - where are you? do not hide from this issue. This is like a cancer to the qrk community. What was your involvement in mimicoin and what was your motivation?  can you come here publically and explain all of this. Once trust is gone it is gone forever. I am hoping that there was some other reason than personal greed for this. Also having talked with you many many times in the past i do not think you would have done this without believing in some way it was good for qrk.

Let's get this open in public now.  If you are reading this and are either interested in being a qrk foundation member or know some that have left or not that active please bring them here now and we should start to establish the new visible foundation that everyone knows. I mean i hardly know any of the old core members.

Who can we confirm to form the foundation members??

Coinmama?
QRKfx - if we can listen to his terms i'm sure as a community we can get him back. He probably feels very unappreciated and rightly so.
YC?
silver metal?
VIC - if we can listen to his side of the mimic thing and understand what happened.
Maok ?
MAX ?  was he involved with mimicoin? is he interested in having a part in the foundation
Other current members working away on projects in silent?
Previous qrk core members that have left that could be brought back onboard given the correct conditions?

We need some concrete leadership right now. We need some direction.

I have never been in the foundation and will not do it in the future. I lack time, proper knowledge about cryptocurrencies and leadership capabilities.
There were a lot of talented people within the Quark community. The people I learned the most from about Quark were matrixfighter and Julie (aka coinmama). The way how Julie organizes and executes projects is incredible. She has invested so much Quark, time and energy in infrastructure that it makes me feel sad to see that she got so little in return.

I feel that there is (understandable) a lot of anger within the community with hold back some members to proceed. There is much destroyed lately. My hope is that there will come more transparancy soon (best would be if the other actors stepped forward and do some explanations theirselves to all of us). Time will learn...

silvermetal

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:40:14 PM

Any update on this?

Good luck to all of you

I think you should become part of the foundation too. Anyone who is a proven dedicated qrk supporter over the long term should be part of the foundation.

I am SURE the pob or qrk only ipo will create a lot of funding and a lot of interest going forward. I mean we have a lot of qrk talent even if it is not pure coding talent. Just look at what some of our core members have got done with Zero funding.

This is a good time to reform the foundation, even a great time for members that have previously left to get back in.

Where is VIC to sort this out. Come on VIC you have done a LOT for qrk in the past i really hope you can show up again and talk with QRKfx about this mimic coin stuff. I would really like to see a foundation with VIC and QRKfx included.

WHY DON'T WE START A NEW MODERATED QRK THREAD ON HERE? anyone can post but constant trolling and anti social behavior and the posts are removed.

Let's get the foundation sorted out,, and start a new thread on here.

I also vote for netnox in the foundation :-)
A new moderated QRK thread would be great. A thread that only discusses projects, structure and how to move forward!
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: