Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031115 times)
MacDuro

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:44:28 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 05:07:27 PM by MacDuro

Pock.io has been going from strength to strength adding giftcards, their business model is interesting.

Sure it's , and if They where known on the Steam community I'm sure They will do tons o transactions , since Steam guys are really greedy  sure they will put their highend gaming pcs to mine while sleeping or at school if They can have "free" money to buy more games or even to buy weapons , skins or hats for his games  ... I saw people spending  400$ in just "cool and rare" weapons for CSGO , some guys (and Steam of course) are earning tons of money with the strange market in wich Steam has turned , specially Russians due to market pricing restrictions wich sounds really weird for an online Store .
+1

i agree - lets make it happen.
It has begun :-) Also added a new promotion for twitter fans #quarkabit and win a lot :-) more details: http://quarktalk.cc/threads/quark-forum-new-quarkers-giveaways.104/#post-317

i think we can do more.

Yes ... we can try to start a big campaing getting Pock.io (or another gift card reseller) involved , it can work if we put some effort on it , but it has to be a serious project .

Right now there is one online games shop that is going to launch in 2 months his own digital currency , not sure if it's going to be something related to cryptos or just a rewards system .

https://groupees.com/bm14

Quark has the opportunity to do this , what we need ? . IMHO .

-Pock.io involved (or another gift cards reseller) , they should try to became an offical Steam reseller and create a referral program , gamers will quick spread the word if they can earn some free money .

-If possible it would be nice have pc hardware shops involved , gamers spend a lot of money on hardware too . It can also be applied for shops with gaming clothes and toys . Referrals programs will help a lot too here .

-Contact Steam big whales (people with tons of games , high rep and blogs) to get involved .

-Contact some clans for games using Steam Market to get involved .

-Contact some exchange places to get involved , if the project works it will bring the a lot of new users . Since a lot of gamers are kids without bank accounts that use to use his parents CC it would be nice if they have somekind of service for paypal , cc or SMSpremium as Virwox or Bitcoin Insanity  ... if not it could be a good idea try to contact Virwox or Bitcoin Insanity to accept Quarks or at least to support if we promote his service .

-Contact some big Steam gamers commnuities to get involved .

-Create noob guides about cryptos , Quark and specially about easy mining.

-Since Mining with the wallet is not rewarding is needed an easy and noob proof pool , something like cointellect pretended to be (do not go to his web , virus!) , a pool where you don't have to compile anything or edit files , just click and go with a few configurable options . Also it is important to create a safe tool for this . People on Steam are really concerned about Stealling accounts and virus that can carry a VAC ban , so it has to be a really safe tool with no false positives on the antivirus network . Also this should have a referrals system .

-Contact game studios to get involved and start using Quark for sell his games , this can be easy done with guys around the Indie game scene that are triying to get into Steam using Greenlight . In fact one of the best ways to promote and introduce Quark to the Steam community is by creating a game bundle that you can  buy using Quarks only , it can be done and I think I know at least 2 indie developers that could be interested. This bundle can also be done with games that are actually on Steam by purchasing codes directely to the official distributors in countries like Russia or Brazil where games are cheaper than in USA or EU , of course to do this real money is needed ... but it will be rewarding since there are tons of online shops that work using this method .

As I said it can be done if we work it , this can be a good , serious and profitable project for Quark and Quark supporters .
maok

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:08:28 PM

Pock.io has been going from strength to strength adding giftcards, their business model is interesting.

Sure it's , and if They where known on the Steam community I'm sure They will do tons o transactions , since Steam guys are really greedy  sure they will put their highend gaming pcs to mine while sleeping or at school if They can have "free" money to buy more games or even to buy weapons , skins or hats for his games  ... I saw people spending  400$ in just "cool and rare" weapons for CSGO , some guys (and Steam of course) are earning tons of money with the strange market in wich Steam has turned , specially Russians due to market pricing restrictions wich sounds really weird for an online Store .
+1

i agree - lets make it happen.
It has begun :-) Also added a new promotion for twitter fans #quarkabit and win a lot :-) more details: http://quarktalk.cc/threads/quark-forum-new-quarkers-giveaways.104/#post-317

i think we can do more.

Yes ... we can try to start a big campaing getting Pock.io (or another gift card reseller) involved , it can work if we put some effort on it , but it has to be a serious project .

Right now there is one online games shop that is going to launch in 2 months his own digital currency , not sure if it's going to be something related to cryptos or just a rewards system .

https://groupees.com/bm14

Quark has the opportunity to do this , what we need ? . IMHO .

-Pock.io involved (or another gift cards reseller) , they should try to became an offical Steam reseller and create a referral program , gamers will quick spread the word if they can earn some free money .

-If possible it would be nice have pc hardware shops involved , gamers spend a lot of money on hardware too . It can also be applied for shops with gaming clothes and toys . Referrals programs will help a lot too here .

-Contact Steam big whales (people with tons of games , high rep and blogs) to get involved .

-Contact some clans for games using Steam Market to get involved .

-Contact some exchange places to get involved , if the project works it will bring the a lot of new users . Since a lot of gamer are kids without bank accounts that use to use his parents CC it would be nice if they have somekind of service for paypal , cc or SMSpremium as Virwox or Bitcoin Insanity  ... if not it could be a good idea try to contact Virwox or BItcoin INsanity to accept Quarks or at least to support if we promote his service .

-Contact some big Steam gamers commnuities to get involved .

-Create noob guides about cryptos , Quark and specially about easy mining.

-Since Mining with the wallet is not rewarding is needed an easy and noob proof pool , something like cointellect pretended to be (do not go to his web , virus!) , a pool where you don't have to compile anything or edit files , just click and go with a few configurable options . Also it is important to create a safe tool for this . People on Steam are really concerned about Stealling accounts and virus that can carry a VAC ban , so it has to be a really safe tool with no false positives on the antivirus network . Also this should have a referrals system .

-Contact game studios to get involved and start using Quark for sell his games , this can be easy done with guys around the Indie game scene that are triying to get into Steam using Greenlight . In fact one of the best ways to promote and introduce Quark to the Steam community is by creating a game bundle that you can  buy using Quarks only , it can be done and I think I know at least 2 indie developers that could be interested. This bundle can also be done with games that are actually on Steam by purchasing codes directely to the official distributors in countries like Russia or Brazil where games are cheaper than in USA or EU , of course to do this real money is needed ... but it will be rewarding since there are tons of online shops that work using this method .

As I said it can be done if we work it , this can be a good , serious and profitable project for Quark and Quark supporters .
@MacDuro I only know of Steam from Starcraft 10 years ago so I wouldn't know how to blend in the gamers community. I think if this kind of project to hold its own it needs a project leader who is a gamer him/herself, organization and getting some funding. I can only provide organization on quarktalk and also I can also support the projects by funding them to a certain degree but we need a project leader for such projects and you'll see more quarkers will get behind this sort of projects.

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MacDuro

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:45:54 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 09:44:49 PM by MacDuro

Quote from: maok

@MacDuro I only know of Steam from Starcraft 10 years ago so I wouldn't know how to blend in the gamers community. I think if this kind of project to hold its own it needs a project leader who is a gamer him/herself, organization and getting some funding. I can only provide organization on quarktalk and also I can also support the projects by funding them to a certain degree but we need a project leader for such projects and you'll see more quarkers will get behind this sort of projects.

I agree , I'm a gamer and I think a can lead this project but only until certain point since I have some handicaps .

I'm new on the cryptoworld so I don't know how this world works , also since I'm new my rep is 0 ... so a guy that knows this world and has some contacts should join , it would be nice if it's the one wich  introduced pock.io and the other traders to Quark since he should be a trusted guy for They .  

I'm Spanish and my English is not very good as you can see , a guy with complete knowledge of the English language is needed to talk with the traders and work on the English promo (also chinesse , russian and brazilian speakers will be really useful to promo it)

I have no idea about mining , pools or how or how to create an easy miner , a guy with those skills is needed , maybe someone that is alreay runing a pool .

I have a real life , I'm not a young kind (Jimmy Cartes still was the USA president when I was born  Roll Eyes ) , I have to earn my own money and in a country like Spain is not easy right now (25% unenployment rates) . I'm not a big holder of Quarks , in fact my amount is really tiny if not ridiculous ... I'm not saying this because I'm asking for money or Quarks , I'm saying this becasue this project will be really time consuming , I just can't work alone on it spending tons of time while I should be earning some money to buy silly things as food or to pay bills  Tongue  , and also if funds are needed , and They will be for sure at certain point , due to my situation I won't be able to do much about it due to my situation ...

So ... let's see if there are more people interested and we can create a team to work on this , this should be promoted on the Quarkcoin forums also if ti has activity  . I will start talking with some indie game devs , Steam bloggers and Community leaders about the project to see how they receive the idea , also I will think in some kind of promo that we could use right now to atrack Steam gamers .

About the idea to support the project on quarktalk providing organization sounds really good , in fact maybe you could start a new thread exlaining this project to see if someone is interested and want to help .

EDIT: Since I have no money or Quarks righ now I'm going to contribute donating  games valued about 190$ , will be gifted to Steam users in a future promotion
.  I have some duplicated keys  and also "free money" in GMG at other places , instead trade those games for others or money I prefer to support this project .

My Steam profile , just in case someone wants to check if I'm really into the Steam World http://steamcommunity.com/id/MacDuro/ , as you can see I'm on Steam since it was launched 10 years ago . Steam has more than 75 millions of accounts , and his record of online people playing or buying is 8 Million ... if we can get into Steam Community Quark will be a succes .

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/06/30/steam-reaches-record-8-million-concurrent-users-at-the-end-of-its-summer-sale/
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 04:16:40 AM

i lost a lot of money in QRK Embarrassed   

a dingo ate my baby.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 04:17:38 AM

I agree , I'm a gamer and I think a can lead this project but only until certain point since I have some handicaps .

I'm new on the cryptoworld so I don't know how this world works , also since I'm new my rep is 0 ... so a guy that knows this world and has some contacts should join , it would be nice if it's the one wich  introduced pock.io and the other traders to Quark since he should be a trusted guy for They .  

I'm Spanish and my English is not very good as you can see , a guy with complete knowledge of the English language is needed to talk with the traders and work on the English promo (also chinesse , russian and brazilian speakers will be really useful to promo it)

I have no idea about mining , pools or how or how to create an easy miner , a guy with those skills is needed , maybe someone that is alreay runing a pool .

I have a real life , I'm not a young kind (Jimmy Cartes still was the USA president when I was born  Roll Eyes ) , I have to earn my own money and in a country like Spain is not easy right now (25% unenployment rates) . I'm not a big holder of Quarks , in fact my amount is really tiny if not ridiculous ... I'm not saying this because I'm asking for money or Quarks , I'm saying this becasue this project will be really time consuming , I just can't work alone on it spending tons of time while I should be earning some money to buy silly things as food or to pay bills  Tongue  , and also if funds are needed , and They will be for sure at certain point , due to my situation I won't be able to do much about it due to my situation ...

So ... let's see if there are more people interested and we can create a team to work on this , this should be promoted on the Quarkcoin forums also if ti has activity  . I will start talking with some indie game devs , Steam bloggers and Community leaders about the project to see how they receive the idea , also I will think in some kind of promo that we could use right now to atrack Steam gamers .

About the idea to support the project on quarktalk providing organization sounds really good , in fact maybe you could start a new thread exlaining this project to see if someone is interested and want to help .

EDIT: Since I have no money or Quarks righ now I'm going to contribute donating  games valued about 190$ , will be gifted to Steam users in a future promotion
.  I have some duplicated keys  and also "free money" in GMG at other places , instead trade those games for others or money I prefer to support this project .

My Steam profile , just in case someone wants to check if I'm really into the Steam World http://steamcommunity.com/id/MacDuro/ , as you can see I'm on Steam since it was launched 10 years ago . Steam has more than 75 millions of accounts , and his record of online people playing or buying is 8 Million ... if we can get into Steam Community Quark will be a succes .

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/06/30/steam-reaches-record-8-million-concurrent-users-at-the-end-of-its-summer-sale/

everyone will be right there supporting this.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:16:33 PM

Let's get a plan of action, and get some people from the community involved.

MacDuro

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:32:48 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 03:10:08 AM by MacDuro

.  I have some duplicated keys  and also "free money" in GMG at other places , instead trade those games for others or money I prefer to support this project .

I think that the first steps should be know if Pock.io and pc component traders will support this and how , and also look for someone capable to build a n00bminer , similar to what cointellect miner supossed to be . This is necessary to plan the promo in one way or another .

I have been talking with 3 Indie game devs about this project and about the possiblility to raise a QuarkGameBundle , first was really interested but too bad his game is on a really early stage , second refused , third is thinking about , his game is almost finished and he is going to try to get greenlighted on Steam . He is a young kid and this is his first game , nothing special , build in a premade enviroment , but he is into cryptoworld and I think probably he will accept later if we start to seriusly work on this project .

Tonight I will try to talk with the owner of "Vaya ansias" about the project , "Vaya Ansias" is probably the most followed news group on Steam for spanish speakers .

EDIT : Lucky day ! , bought some cheap Quarks !

Almost forgot about it ... I have about 500$ in Google Cloud plataform credit , I really  don't have use for it , in fact I don't know for what is used that Cloud plataform  but if it has some use for this project I will donate those 500$ ... if it has no use for this project I will try to trade that credit for Quarks or Btc that will be used for that project , for example to create some bounties for those who want to contribute creating the n00bminer .

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:48:25 PM

.  I have some duplicated keys  and also "free money" in GMG at other places , instead trade those games for others or money I prefer to support this project .

I think that the first steps should be know if Pock.io and pc component traders will support this and how , and also look for someone capable to build a n00bminer , similar to what cointellect miner supossed to be . This is necessary to plan the promo in one way or another .

I have been talking with 3 Indie game devs about this project and about the possiblility to raise a QuarkGameBundle , first was really interested but too bad his game is on a really early stage , second refused , third is thinking about , his game is almost finished and he is going to try to get greenlighted on Steam . He is a young kid and this is his first game , nothing special , build in a premade enviroment , but he is into cryptoworld and I think probably he will accept later if we start to seriusly work on this project .

Tonight I will try to talk with the owner of "Vaya ansias" about the project , "Vaya Ansias" is probably the most followed news group on Steam for spanish speakers .

Almost forgot about it ... I have about 500$ in Google Cloud plataform credit , I really  don't have use for it , in fact I don't know for what is used that Cloud plataform  but if it has some use for this project I will donate those 500$ ... if it has no use for this project I will try to trade that credit for Quarks or Btc that will be used for that project , for example to create some bounties for those who want to contribute creating the n00bminer .

Very interesting developments. What kind of bounty will it take to get n00bminer built?

I'm sure the community can get behind this and get this done.

MacDuro

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:46:10 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 02:38:34 AM by MacDuro

Very interesting developments. What kind of bounty will it take to get n00bminer built?

I don't know what kind of bounty , I think it should be some Quarks or even some Satos but before that this project needs people joining and people donating funds or games for make a big promo involving a giveaway for Steam users . Contribute with games will be the cheapest ways since you can buy a bunch for just some $ here :

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/

Or you can just buy one game on steam for just a cents , if possible games with Steam cards since those have an added value , people collect those games just to collect the cards  and craft badges .

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?sort_by=Price&sort_order=ASC&category1=998&price=0%2C5&os=win

In fact people use to buy games with cards only to craft the badges and not to play the game , that situation have created a market for crap and horrible cheap games that are made just with the idea to have cards . The funny thing about the cards is that you only get about about the 10% for free and you have to try to trade the rest with other people or buy at the steam market , the cards that are placed at the market are from other people that have it duplicated or just don't care about craft badges and collect , when you buy a card at the market Valve (steam owners) and game dev takes some fees .

All this is happening due to the Greenlight process  , Greenlight it jus't a pool where Steam users vote for indie games that they think should be added to Steam , to enter Greenlight Devs only have to pay 100$ and be greenlighted is really easy ... just bibre the people , 1 vote=1 code for the game and in 24h it will reach the top of the list .

I think that there was a game in development that will accept Quark for ingame transactions , is still on development ? , it will be awesome to have this game launched before start the Steam promo , with a game accepting quarks we have more chances to be accepted at Virwox so kids will be able to easy buy Quarks using paypal or CC's . That will be also good for make Quark more accesible to the people since instead to give to an unknow exchange a lot of personal data you just use paypal or CC as in other online shop .

I'm not asking for games actually , I'm just showing cheap ways to contribute if the project is finally developed .

I haven't talked yet with the owner of "Vaya Ansias" , he's out until Monday .

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 02:16:15 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673533.0

Massive news for Real Quark supporters that manage to wander on here - as FrozenBit is released possibly in September -

also Possibility soon of a multi Hardware wallet.

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
maok

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:26:00 PM

We've been waiting for this for 2 months already, they got lot of quarkers support in here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673578 and it proved that things will get done if we'll support something together.

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:38:19 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673533.0

Massive news for Real Quark supporters that manage to wander on here - as FrozenBit is released possibly in September -

also Possibility soon of a multi Hardware wallet.

: D

It's great news , lets see how much it affects quark's price.
maok

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:08:04 PM

unless there are pump & dump intentions it shouldn't affect the price because frozenbit didn't implemented this service just for Quark, they also did it for bitcoin and 3 other coins.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 02:33:38 PM

unless there are pump & dump intentions it shouldn't affect the price because frozenbit didn't implemented this service just for Quark, they also did it for bitcoin and 3 other coins.

maok is the troll that runs our non official Reddit - http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkOmega/  < i will be opening this Reddit soon officially

for your answer - :

if we break down the usability issue it opens a lot of opportunities to introduce new people to crypto hedging or investment - as far as "quick money" yeah your not going to get it sorry you may as well sell now if you think you are getting "quick money"

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
MacDuro

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:00:37 PM

Dogecoin supporters have created an Space MMPORG that uses Dogecoin as currency , even managed to put it on steam using Greenlight system .

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269740803

If they did it we can too , but only if the community starts to show support .
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 04:29:54 PM

Dogecoin supporters have created an Space MMPORG that uses Dogecoin as currency , even managed to put it on steam using Greenlight system .

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=269740803

If they did it we can too , but only if the community starts to show support .

seems to have put a floor under the price.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
isaevski

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:18:59 PM

https://askcoin.net/votes

Voting by click
Below is a list of ready coins for voting ordered by the votes count. Please chose your favorite coin and add your vote for it by clicking "Vote" button. Only registered users are permitted to vote. The user is allowed to vote once per 10 minutes.

Voting by BTC payment
We also accept BTC payment votes. Each 0.0001 BTC received will count for 1 vote. Payment votes are automatically credited every minute after 6 confirmations. For example if you want make 1000 votes send 0.1 BTC to specific address connected with chosen coin.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:45:06 PM

I don't know what kind of bounty , I think it should be some Quarks or even some Satos but before that this project needs people joining and people donating funds or games for make a big promo involving a giveaway for Steam users . Contribute with games will be the cheapest ways since you can buy a bunch for just some $ here :

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/

Or you can just buy one game on steam for just a cents , if possible games with Steam cards since those have an added value , people collect those games just to collect the cards  and craft badges .

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?sort_by=Price&sort_order=ASC&category1=998&price=0%2C5&os=win

In fact people use to buy games with cards only to craft the badges and not to play the game , that situation have created a market for crap and horrible cheap games that are made just with the idea to have cards . The funny thing about the cards is that you only get about about the 10% for free and you have to try to trade the rest with other people or buy at the steam market , the cards that are placed at the market are from other people that have it duplicated or just don't care about craft badges and collect , when you buy a card at the market Valve (steam owners) and game dev takes some fees .

All this is happening due to the Greenlight process  , Greenlight it jus't a pool where Steam users vote for indie games that they think should be added to Steam , to enter Greenlight Devs only have to pay 100$ and be greenlighted is really easy ... just bibre the people , 1 vote=1 code for the game and in 24h it will reach the top of the list .

I think that there was a game in development that will accept Quark for ingame transactions , is still on development ? , it will be awesome to have this game launched before start the Steam promo , with a game accepting quarks we have more chances to be accepted at Virwox so kids will be able to easy buy Quarks using paypal or CC's . That will be also good for make Quark more accesible to the people since instead to give to an unknow exchange a lot of personal data you just use paypal or CC as in other online shop .

I'm not asking for games actually , I'm just showing cheap ways to contribute if the project is finally developed .

I haven't talked yet with the owner of "Vaya Ansias" , he's out until Monday .

Pitty we could not have a game in development that took % in fee's so that we could turn this thing into and ROI type thing.

Kind of like what coin2 are aiming at doing one day. For instance there is a fee in qrk to play. Winnner takes all or some type of rewards system for skill and fees taken from the pot for running costs and returns to investors that funded development of the game.

Also an incentive for vaya ansias could be useful.

MacDuro

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:09:18 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 04:39:38 PM by MacDuro

Quote from: cryptohunter

Pitty we could not have a game in development that took % in fee's so that we could turn this thing into and ROI type thing.

Kind of like what coin2 are aiming at doing one day. For instance there is a fee in qrk to play. Winnner takes all or some type of rewards system for skill and fees taken from the pot for running costs and returns to investors that funded development of the game.

Also an incentive for vaya ansias could be useful.

The game thing can be done if we show to the gamer community that Quark can be useful , once done it should be really easy to find some indie game dev with   a game in development that would like to join us if we support his game .

https://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/video%20games?ref=sidebar
maok

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:04:52 PM

Quarkers with good internet connetions on their PC or on their servers, please help with seeding the quark bootstrap.dat torrent: http://quarktalk.org/bootstrap.dat.torrent

bootstrap.dat is a copy of the blockchain which allows 10x quicker installation for Quark core wallet. I'll create a full tutorial on quarktalk.org, watch the Resources category for it.

Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: