Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 05:42:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | Core 0.10 upgrade  (Read 1031115 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:59:19 AM

Should Quark join this Supernet  Huh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.0

Quote from: cryptohunter

^^ who can put MacDuro in direct contact with VIc, coinmama or even QRKfx. These are people that can help organise and help with this. How do we reach the wider qrk community. Sadly most qrk whales reside outside of the reach of this forum.

Those are the places where the whales suposed to reside

http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2ff62m/steam_project_quark_promo_campaing/

http://forum.qrk.cc/thread/2442/quark-steam-gamers

but none has appeared .

I guess we will need some funding for this, and a project manager.

If you think it is possible to get some game devs interested in creating or modding their games for qrk then let's talk about the funding side.

Let's get a solid plan of action up with funding plan. The project manager will want incentive as will the game dev. The investors (forget donations) will want some kind of return too.

Having quarkfx in such case would be nice, seems like MacDuro is pretty experienced in this field as well.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:00:57 AM

^^ who can put MacDuro in direct contact with VIc, coinmama or even QRKfx. These are people that can help organise and help with this. How do we reach the wider qrk community. Sadly most qrk whales reside outside of the reach of this forum.

http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2ff62m/steam_project_quark_promo_campaing/

but none has appeared .

If you think it is possible to get some game devs interested in creating or modding their games for qrk then let's talk about the funding side.

Let's get a solid plan of action up with funding plan. The project manager will want incentive as will the game dev. The investors (forget donations) will want some kind of return too.

Having quarkfx in such case would be nice, seems like MacDuro is pretty experienced in this field as well.

But how to get quarkfx back is the question.

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:57:56 AM

but none has appeared .

what about some food vouchers?

i totally agree this is a great project, we need to expand the area here !

some other more interesting projects are occurring on the the side line which I'm sure a making some Trolly pushers sweaty-

lets see:

- We have this whole open source market place thing happening (nasty business humans being able to trade freely)
- Then there is the Emuni Black swan
- What about this nasty business with decentralized storage?
- Then FrozenBit went full retard on us and announced both possible Hardware Wallets; Multi Sig; Support for Quark +++ now they are talking about a decentralized file sharing system !
- We have this mini Block-chain that is live and testing.

And to top it all off Ecuador has  gone an announced a digital currency ha ha.

maybe we can get Quarkfx and the Trolly pushing guys some food vouchers and see if they can come and support some of these projects?

oh also the Bitcoin meme seems dead as millions of dollars get pumped into that mining black hole to try to save the monopoly from the Chinese ha ha

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
maok

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:16:24 PM

I say we should respect his decision of not wanting to continue with Quark. He has moved on, so must we.

I also find it highly unproductive to have same conversation on 3-4 sources, MacDuro started a post on old forum which is visited only by robots, started one on reddit which is highly visited but lacks any real discussion, one here which is always jammed by all sort of topics and has posted one on the new forum which is specifically designed to engage in such projects. If you want to move forward with any projects lets do so on quarktalk and announce here and reddit if you search for a bigger audience.

Link to project, anyone that wishes to get involved express so in here: http://quarktalk.org/threads/searching-project-leader-s-steam-gamers-quark-project.128/

QRKHn6UK3ToS53V6jD1rYWRYS4mxQ1mako
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Quark core wallet updates  ▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KJO

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:48:07 PM

but none has appeared .

what about some food vouchers?

i totally agree this is a great project, we need to expand the area here !

some other more interesting projects are occurring on the the side line which I'm sure a making some Trolly pushers sweaty-

lets see:

- We have this whole open source market place thing happening (nasty business humans being able to trade freely)
- Then there is the Emuni Black swan
- What about this nasty business with decentralized storage?
- Then FrozenBit went full retard on us and announced both possible Hardware Wallets; Multi Sig; Support for Quark +++ now they are talking about a decentralized file sharing system !
- We have this mini Block-chain that is live and testing.

And to top it all off Ecuador has  gone an announced a digital currency ha ha.

maybe we can get Quarkfx and the Trolly pushing guys some food vouchers and see if they can come and support some of these projects?

oh also the Bitcoin meme seems dead as millions of dollars get pumped into that mining black hole to try to save the monopoly from the Chinese ha ha

MacDuro

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:32:51 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 05:51:02 AM by MacDuro

My plan to atrack game devs is easy , create a  Quark greenlight game bundle . We will offer the devs a free Steamgreenlight submission fee for join the bundle ( 600/700 $ needed , 100$ per game) , promo and votes  to be greenlighted (vayaansias owner will do the work) , and a % of the money raised with the bundle .  

The bundle will cost 170/300 Qrk , I don't know at this moment .

This system works , it has been used a lot of times before . It's good for the devs because a lot of people use to buy those bundles just for the price , people is not going to buy an indie game for 10 or 5 $ unless it's a really good game ,  this is the best way for the indie devs to have a big audience and enter Steam , and they know that if his game is really good the word will spread and a lot people will buy the game at regular price or in a Steam sale .

http://indiegamebundle.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Light

The Bundle probablly will contain too 2 or 3  music albums from Indie groups ... I need to talk with some people about .

Create or modify a game with a ingame micromarket for accept Quarks should be the last step and the less important , is much more important create a bundle paltaform to promote games , music , ebooks and comics from the Indie Scene . If those bundles have succes we can create an online shop around it for all those products , that's the way Humble Bundle , Indie Gala and Groupees started and now They are big online shops with amazing offers for AAA games from big companies . We can create a new market for Quark around digital products .

The problem with create or modify a game using Quarks ingame is not find a dev that want's to colaborate , the problem is to find a game good enough to atrack players ... that's the difficult part but I think that if we raise a succesuful QIGB some devs with good games will appear .

About investors ... as you can see we don't need much money but also I don't expect to make much money with the bundle , Steamgreenlight bundles are not created to make profits , are created to promote the indie industry , are created to help  people with a good idea or product but with no money to promote it. A lot of people also just buy those bundles for that reason, not because they are really interested in any game or music album contained on the bundle , they do just to help indie indie industry . Also we are looking to promote the Qrk , and don't forget that we also want to promote the traders that accept Qrk  , we need a guy to contact those traders , one with a good english lvl , to see if they want to contribute ...

Probably investors will be dissapointed with that , but as I said ... there is a chance to create an online shop that will do money for sure and we are looking for promote Qrk wich is good for all Qrk holders .

EDIT : We will need 1000$ to buy Steam Greenlight submission fees and some games to use in a giveaway promoting Quark , also we will need 100.000 Qrk for Bounties and giveaways , gamers need a reason to start using Qrk and not $ , the reason is that They will have some Qrk just for register at the QIGB web and buy our bundle  , the system will work similar to Maok's forum , I don't want people going to the exchange to sell his free Qrk 5 mins later , we will need Qrk in our wallet to pay the devs at the end .

Probably we will not need to use all the money , maybe some games that are ready on Steam or in Greenlight will join us just for the promo ,  the amount of Qrk used will depend on the succes of the QGB and how many Qrk we decide to giveaway to each buyer .

Some quick numbers involving Qrks , 100000 qrk from donations , 10000 Qrk for bountys , 90000 Qrk to giveaway for the bundle  .

90000 qrk , we will give 50 Qrk to each guy who register , 1800 potential customers , 1 QIGB = 200 Qrk . Bundle has a potential to do 360000 Qrk .

50% for devs = 180000

20% funds to launch a second bundle some months later = 72000

30% will return to those who donated = 108000

I think that Qrk donations can return to donors without any problem at the end of the campaing if those gamers decide to use his new Qrks to buy the bundle .

* 300 Qrk for bundle is also a very good price depending on the quality of the games included .

I think that at the end of giveaway that I'm going to launch the next Friday we should start to collect funds for the project , those funds should be hold for someone trusted here , I don't want hold $ or Qrk . Do you know if those guys are still active and who they are ? .

http://www.quarkfoundation.cc/

This promo is going to be a great oportunity to create some faucets and those ponzi and dice games , I'm sure that a lot of gamers (tons of kids without a cc) will look for ways to earn free Qrk ... in fact if nobody creates a faucet we will have to try to create one since it will help us alot , a way to earn free Qrk will keep a lot of kids interested  and probably will grant us a little income .

*QIGB= Quark Indie Game Bundle
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 02:59:47 AM

I love it !

: D

I think cat lady is in love with me ha ha

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 05:12:50 AM

ya gunna have to shave that back you fat monkey ha ha

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:52:18 AM

My plan to atrack game devs is easy , create a  Quark greenlight game bundle . We will offer the devs a free Steamgreenlight submission fee for join the bundle ( 600/700 $ needed , 100$ per game) , promo and votes  to be greenlighted (vayaansias owner will do the work) , and a % of the money raised with the bundle .  

The bundle will cost 170/300 Qrk , I don't know at this moment .

This system works , it has been used a lot of times before . It's good for the devs because a lot of people use to buy those bundles just for the price , people is not going to buy an indie game for 10 or 5 $ unless it's a really good game ,  this is the best way for the indie devs to have a big audience and enter Steam , and they know that if his game is really good the word will spread and a lot people will buy the game at regular price or in a Steam sale .

http://indiegamebundle.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Light

The Bundle probablly will contain too 2 or 3  music albums from Indie groups ... I need to talk with some people about .

Create or modify a game with a ingame micromarket for accept Quarks should be the last step and the less important , is much more important create a bundle paltaform to promote games , music , ebooks and comics from the Indie Scene . If those bundles have succes we can create an online shop around it for all those products , that's the way Humble Bundle , Indie Gala and Groupees started and now They are big online shops with amazing offers for AAA games from big companies . We can create a new market for Quark around digital products .

The problem with create or modify a game using Quarks ingame is not find a dev that want's to colaborate , the problem is to find a game good enough to atrack players ... that's the difficult part but I think that if we raise a succesuful QIGB some devs with good games will appear .

About investors ... as you can see we don't need much money but also I don't expect to make much money with the bundle , Steamgreenlight bundles are not created to make profits , are created to promote the indie industry , are created to help  people with a good idea or product but with no money to promote it. A lot of people also just buy those bundles for that reason, not because they are really interested in any game or music album contained on the bundle , they do just to help indie indie industry . Also we are looking to promote the Qrk , and don't forget that we also want to promote the traders that accept Qrk  , we need a guy to contact those traders , one with a good english lvl , to see if they want to contribute ...

Probably investors will be dissapointed with that , but as I said ... there is a chance to create an online shop that will do money for sure and we are looking for promote Qrk wich is good for all Qrk holders .

EDIT : We will need 1000$ to buy Steam Greenlight submission fees and some games to use in a giveaway promoting Quark , also we will need 100.000 Qrk for Bounties and giveaways , gamers need a reason to start using Qrk and not $ , the reason is that They will have some Qrk just for register at the QIGB web and buy our bundle  , the system will work similar to Maok's forum , I don't want people going to the exchange to sell his free Qrk 5 mins later , we will need Qrk in our wallet to pay the devs at the end .

Probably we will not need to use all the money , maybe some games that are ready on Steam or in Greenlight will join us just for the promo ,  the amount of Qrk used will depend on the succes of the QGB and how many Qrk we decide to giveaway to each buyer .

Some quick numbers involving Qrks , 100000 qrk from donations , 10000 Qrk for bountys , 90000 Qrk to giveaway for the bundle  .

90000 qrk , we will give 50 Qrk to each guy who register , 1800 potential customers , 1 QIGB = 200 Qrk . Bundle has a potential to do 360000 Qrk .

50% for devs = 180000

20% funds to launch a second bundle some months later = 72000

30% will return to those who donated = 108000

I think that Qrk donations can return to donors without any problem at the end of the campaing if those gamers decide to use his new Qrks to buy the bundle .

* 300 Qrk for bundle is also a very good price depending on the quality of the games included .

I think that at the end of giveaway that I'm going to launch the next Friday we should start to collect funds for the project , those funds should be hold for someone trusted here , I don't want hold $ or Qrk . Do you know if those guys are still active and who they are ? .

http://www.quarkfoundation.cc/

This promo is going to be a great oportunity to create some faucets and those ponzi and dice games , I'm sure that a lot of gamers (tons of kids without a cc) will look for ways to earn free Qrk ... in fact if nobody creates a faucet we will have to try to create one since it will help us alot , a way to earn free Qrk will keep a lot of kids interested  and probably will grant us a little income .

*QIGB= Quark Indie Game Bundle

Let's do this i will invest a few k qrk in this. Who else here will invest. Let's get this rolling. I would PM coinmama, Maok or Vic to hold the coins. They are well known.

Who else here will invest in this project?

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:59:47 AM

^^ Great initiative MacDuro, i'll support this project/donate when i get home from holiday in 2 weeks. I contacted coinmama to check in with this Thread. Would be nice if we can get a hang on Vic for your Quark Steam project as well as ShaqFu since their website is going online soon and interaction from our side is needed.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:15:23 PM

^^ Great initiative MacDuro, i'll support this project/donate when i get home from holiday in 2 weeks. I contacted coinmama to check in with this Thread. Would be nice if we can get a hang on Vic for your Quark Steam project as well as ShaqFu since their website is going online soon and interaction from our side is needed.

Good to see more people supporting this.....

where is everyone else?

maok

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:15:06 PM

where is everyone else?

You'll get some attention on this subforum but true crypto believers are in a minority over here. 80% of those visiting these altcoins threads are speculators and trolls. Bitcoin true enthusiast are on the main forum not this altcoin section. Likewise Quark true enthusiasts are on the quark talk forum not on this thread. Hopefully we can get on a common ground regarding this, I have given 2-3 shots but this is my last attempt  Lips sealed

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:14:23 PM

How many people here would like quark merge mined with other quark-algo based coins?
I'd be willing to do all the work free of charge and a possible inclusion onto myriadcoins PolyMYR

Ahmed

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
maok

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:14:52 AM

How many people here would like quark merge mined with other quark-algo based coins?
I'd be willing to do all the work free of charge and a possible inclusion onto myriadcoins PolyMYR

Ahmed
funnily enough, I opened this subject a day ago: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2ficc4/list_of_quarkalgo_coins_with_strong_communities/

as for myriadcoin, what algo does it use ? what is PolyMYR ? nvm reading now http://myriadplatform.org/polymyr/

MacDuro

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:52:46 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 01:47:11 AM by MacDuro

where is everyone else?

You'll get some attention on this subforum but true crypto believers are in a minority over here. 80% of those visiting these altcoins threads are speculators and trolls. Bitcoin true enthusiast are on the main forum not this altcoin section. Likewise Quark true enthusiasts are on the quark talk forum not on this thread. Hopefully we can get on a common ground regarding this, I have given 2-3 shots but this is my last attempt  Lips sealed

We need to regroup all the Quark supporters on quarktalk  !
MacDuro

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:04:17 AM

Ahmed
funnily enough, I opened this subject a day ago: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/comments/2ficc4/list_of_quarkalgo_coins_with_strong_communities/

as for myriadcoin, what algo does it use ? what is PolyMYR ? nvm reading now http://myriadplatform.org/polymyr/

Myriadcoin , I love it , I'm holding a lot since it's really cheap ... I think it's a great idea .
silvermetal

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:39:38 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 01:55:56 PM by silvermetal

Ahmed

Myriadcoin , I love it , I'm holding a lot since it's really cheap ... I think it's a great idea .

Lol, myriadcoin is most probably created by Max and heavily promoted by Kolin....
No wonder it is "suddenly" fallen out of the sky :-) (I wonder why this suggestion was not done earlier by him, and why did he use ahmed to tell us???)

What is the next suggestion "twittercoin" ehhh I mean Nibbles..oh no that is not a Quark clone. Too bad Cheesy
or...kopimicoin? (kopimi is aka digitalindustry / Kolin) oh no... That one died before Quark was created...why? because there was a secret 900.000 coin pre-mine....(I save you the details)

EDIT: By the way I don't care if Quark merge mines with Myriad but we should be (at least) aware who is supporting who. Bitcoin is also merge mined with some doubtful coins, and nobody cares about that.

So...Think who would be helped with this merge mining:Quark, myriad and/or Kolin/Max?
Quark's issues:

- hashing rate: will that be improved after merge mining with Myriad?
- absent/non-communicative developers: will that be improved after merge mining with Myriad?
- A productive community after someone completely destroyed it: Will that be improved after merge mining with Myriad?

*** Just as a reminder: He likes confusion and manipulation. Therefore please, don't be too naieve, do good research and always form your own opinion. In this way Quark will be helped best. ***
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:03:50 AM

where is everyone else?

You'll get some attention on this subforum but true crypto believers are in a minority over here. 80% of those visiting these altcoins threads are speculators and trolls. Bitcoin true enthusiast are on the main forum not this altcoin section. Likewise Quark true enthusiasts are on the quark talk forum not on this thread. Hopefully we can get on a common ground regarding this, I have given 2-3 shots but this is my last attempt  Lips sealed

+1 Cryptohunter you should register at quarktalk, same goes for every Quark supporter. it already has 130 members signed up and it's he first Crypto faucet forum as well.

www.quarktalk.cc

Regarding the Steam Quark project visit this Topic it's more active http://quarktalk.cc/threads/searching-project-leader-s-steam-gamers-quark-project.128/
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:16:09 AM

where is everyone else?

+1 Cryptohunter you should register at quarktalk, same goes for every Quark supporter. it already has 130 members signed up and it's he first Crypto faucet forum as well.

www.quarktalk.cc

Regarding the Steam Quark project visit this Topic it's more active http://quarktalk.cc/threads/searching-project-leader-s-steam-gamers-quark-project.128/

Ok sure will head over there too. We do need new blood though and this forum is still the starting point for most crypto noobs. Would be good if we could have got some concrete  leadership in place and started a brand new thread here to keep qrk looking active.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 09:45:55 AM

Ahmed

I think a Myriad type solution would be good, I've no idea if Max created Myriad, but as Max is the algo genius  ( and not a low IQ Trolly pushing "online influencer" )

I'd say it is possible that Max created Myriad , and its yet another revolutionary/evolutionary innovations that people will remember long into the future.

So i generally support this idea, I'd love to see the mechanical details of it.

I also think there is future possibilities to expand on this original idea.

http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkOmega/   < this is a great Reddit i have created (i will update soonish) 

Quarktalk will probably end up being another "Salt" hangout that we can watch and take real users from.

cheers for that.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to: