Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

was very close to putting some cash in however it reminds me to much of a pyramid scam sorry.. interested to see how it turns out.. good luck guys

It's good to hear other people's thoughts about this project but what makes you say that WIKIBITs is just a pyramid scam? Is there an affiliate program or something?

Why some of people here accusing this project? This is still new and I am curious now what is this negative feedback all about? I am waiting for the dev to clear all the accusations.

How can a ICO project becomes a pyramid scam? First of all, cryptocurrencies are not pyramid scam that you need to invite to gain profit. Cryptocurrencies is just an investment that you do to gain and you don't need to please people to join.
Yes you are exactly right. Here in the crypto currency community no one is obligated to please every people just to join. And Wikibits is a great project and I still believe in that fact. The fact that Wikibits holds a strong platform for a better changes in this community of crypto currency as to be the first blockchain-based solution-driven wiki.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

was very close to putting some cash in however it reminds me to much of a pyramid scam sorry.. interested to see how it turns out.. good luck guys

Definition of Pyramid Scheme:

1. A dishonest business scheme in people pay to join, and profit from payments made by subsequent recruits.
2. which many people are convinced to invest in the business, their money is then used to pay the Origin

Well, ist there a recruiting level here?  No! They just explain according to their Whitepaper that the contributors of contents are going to be rewarded with their coins/tokens.

You can call the project may be a scam but according to this definition it is not a Pyramid Scheme.

ResuLT

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

1. A dishonest business scheme in people pay to join, and profit from payments made by subsequent recruits.
2. which many people are convinced to invest in the business, their money is then used to pay the Origin

Well, ist there a recruiting level here?  No! They just explain according to their Whitepaper that the contributors of contents are going to be rewarded with their coins/tokens.

You can call the project may be a scam but according to this definition it is not a Pyramid Scheme.

It is their own choice to invest or no, we got no chance to make he/she invest in this project. Don't try hard, they will not believe what you say.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

You explained it clearly and yes it seems there is no definition that this is not a pyramid scheme. Sometimes, people really don't care of what they are talking about.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

It is their own choice to invest or no, we got no chance to make he/she invest in this project. Don't try hard, they will not believe what you say.
Agree with you, don't let others have an outlook for this platform which is negative just because you've experienced it in the past. Never associate anything into the present, you'll never know exactly what this platform can really give to its users without trying and risking their decisions for the development of it.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

People always have a choice no matter what. It's your decision whether you invest on a project or not. But to call this project a Pyramid Scheme? I will disagree with you. Nobody here is convincing us to invest. We're just helping and supporting this project to succeed.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
melch100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

People always have a choice no matter what. It's your decision whether you invest on a project or not. But to call this project a Pyramid Scheme? I will disagree with you. Nobody here is convincing us to invest. We're just helping and supporting this project to succeed.

You are right, no one is forcing us to invest here. Also the project is still new and we need to give them enough time to finish developments and also enough time to prove that they are really legit.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:33:42 PM

If I understand correctly the coins of this platform are investment and the company is registered in America. And in the US for such activities do not need to have a license?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

Agree with you, don't let others have an outlook for this platform which is negative just because you've experienced it in the past. Never associate anything into the present, you'll never know exactly what this platform can really give to its users without trying and risking their decisions for the development of it.
The project seems have no problems and until now no one is complaining that they have been scammed. Wikibits is still in the development stage so maybe some competitors just wanted to ruined things in order for the project to be alarmed.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:30:51 PM

Hi. Can US citizens participate?

Doubt US citizens can particpate legally but if they dont have a KYC system in place or any other verification and it's just you dumping the ETH on the address then probably
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

It's good to hear other people's thoughts about this project but what makes you say that WIKIBITs is just a pyramid scam? Is there an affiliate program or something?

Why some of people here accusing this project? This is still new and I am curious now what is this negative feedback all about? I am waiting for the dev to clear all the accusations.
Before accusing they really require to analyze the potential of Wikibits they require to have a look on the roadmap, white papers. That will make them understand the strength of Wikibits.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

Hi. Can US citizens participate?

Doubt US citizens can particpate legally but if they dont have a KYC system in place or any other verification and it's just you dumping the ETH on the address then probably
Yes as you said that there can be a legal problem to do this ,but you can always find a loophole.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

Wikibits is one type of Wikipedia where you can get information about anything you want to know.but I think it should work for the crypto world as launched through crypto world.but can it give information just like Wikipedia?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

Wikibits is one type of Wikipedia where you can get information about anything you want to know.but I think it should work for the crypto world as launched through crypto world.but can it give information just like Wikipedia?
I think simple section will be created as well, but here to the sense from it little, indeed simple wikipedia is constantly filled up and to copy her there is no sense. It is necessary mainly uniqueness.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

The developers have previously written that this platform will not be similar to Wikipedia. It will be a completely different platform. You can search the information a little earlier, look through the forum.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:32:55 PM

well lets hope this reach the wikipedia stage as new comers will really have a glance through wikibits i just hope it gets support form community top members because once the they are providing the news and writings things will really pick up

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

I think simple section will be created as well, but here to the sense from it little, indeed simple wikipedia is constantly filled up and to copy her there is no sense. It is necessary mainly uniqueness.
We really even cannot change the phrases and right the same words even we choose wikipedia while delivering a better update. Expectations will be high as we required to proceed various case studies, analyze, experience and write the details sometimes, it will do grab the viewers attention.
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

The developers have previously written that this platform will not be similar to Wikipedia. It will be a completely different platform. You can search the information a little earlier, look through the forum.

It will not be similar to Wikipedia? What will it be then? I thought it's a Wikipedia but on a blockchain with censorship resistance.
byteberry

Activity: 180

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:09:03 PM

hmm, great!

The project looks very promising and interesting. The information it contains is useful for investors. Good luck!

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

hmm, great!

The project looks very promising and interesting. The information it contains is useful for investors. Good luck!
That is true the project really has a great idea it is also very interesting project. They will directly be competing with the big shots in the market. This will really help the project to grow as it already has a huge aim in front of it.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: