Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628603 times)
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:34:55 AM

Were you already long time users or not ? I'm wondering why it took only 1 week for me, not that I'm complaining ! I am a long time user but couldn't get Tier3 verified easily before because I don't have my own address. The other day I noticed that Kraken accepted a credit card bill as a proof of residence so I used that and it worked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHOCOCO

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:37:23 PM

Hello,
I want to speak with "Dargo" because I have a problem with my transfer, I have been waiting for a month the deposit on my account kraken.
Here is my ticket number: 317808

thank you !
Blacknavy
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1291

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:50:06 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 08:18:21 PM by Matthias9515

@Dargo, We sent 19650 euros for kraken deposit but money not transferred my account. We waited 7 days for missing money.
Can you help me? https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/requests/396805 , Ticket Number: 396805
markus0815

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:44:18 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 11:10:39 AM by markus0815

Registered at the end of May. Requested for Tier 1 & 2 verification immediately. Got Tier 1 verified on June 8. Now June 23, still waiting for Tier 2 verification. Must be a hell of a job verifiying a one line address!
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:51:13 AM

Do you really think I'm scared of your question? No, it's rather that the question is so vague that I don't know what you are asking..... 
Yes, absolutely you are. Any company confident in their own status and ability would answer to their customers, AND to the bodies they answer to.
To be absolutely clear what im asking, here it is yet again....

Please publish what licenses Kraken holds, your declared financial partners, and Krakens legal contact details. This should be public knowledge, so no more stalling or bluffing readers here, ok?
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:44:32 PM

I haven't replied in a while, but I have been keeping up with raising the priority on ticket numbers posted here and by DM. Keep in mind that it can still take a while to hear back from support even if the priority is raised, so it will help speed things up but is not an instant fix.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:47:19 PM

I haven't replied in a while, but I have been keeping up with raising the priority on ticket numbers posted here and by DM. Keep in mind that it can still take a while to hear back from support even if the priority is raised, so it will help speed things up but is not an instant fix.

Are you still a technical writer? Seems like a demotion, this pointless forum ticket-pusher job, you do now. Yes?
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:52:28 PM

Do you really think I'm scared of your question? No, it's rather that the question is so vague that I don't know what you are asking..... 
Yes, absolutely you are. Any company confident in their own status and ability would answer to their customers, AND to the bodies they answer to.

Please publish what licenses Kraken holds, your declared financial partners, and Krakens legal contact details. This should be public knowledge, so no more stalling or bluffing readers here, ok?

As I've said before in this thread, if you want to raise a dispute with a company like ours, the place to start is by reading the terms of service, usually found in the legal section of the website if there isn't a dedicated terms of service section. There you will find instructions on how to initiate the dispute along with the necessary contact information. I'm not going to summarize it for you, because I'm not qualified to do so (not a lawyer) and even if I was you should read through the whole thing carefully for yourself.

I'm still not sure why you are asking for the other information, but unless you are trying to start your own exchange it's probably not relevant. You are asking for pretty specific information about our compliance strategy and these details are private. Why? Because the knowledge required to run a compliant exchange is not easy to come by. It's not easy to determine what licenses you need, what regulations you must adhere to, coming from which regulatory bodies, etc. Further, there is more than one way to do it. For example, ItBit was the first exchange to go the route of creating a trust company, and this way comes with it's own answers about licenses and regulations. We put a huge amount of work, research, and expense into our compliance approach and we are not going to publish the details on demand. Some things we are pretty transparent about, such as the general verification tier requirements that are found on the "Get Verified" page in your account, but not everything.

Regardless of whether it's information that is private or information that we have made public in some way, I'm not going publish any of that information here just because you demand it. My purpose here is to help clients who have support issues or questions about how to use our service, not to cater to arbitrary demands for company information. Again, if you are interested in initiating a dispute with us, asking about licenses and partnerships is not the way to go about it. Instead, start with the terms of service. And if you want any help from me on your tickets, then provide the ticket numbers that you so far have refused to give.
kbwarung

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:29:52 PM

HI Kraken

My ticket number is 401689
my deposit is on hold , please fix it

Thank you
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:22:54 AM

As I've said before in this thread, if you want to raise a dispute with a company like ours, the place to start is by reading the terms of service, usually found in the legal section of the website if there isn't a dedicated terms of service section. There you will find instructions on how to initiate the dispute along with the necessary contact information. I'm not going to summarize it for you, because I'm not qualified to do so (not a lawyer) and even if I was you should read through the whole thing carefully for yourself.

I'm still not sure why you are asking for the other information, but unless you are trying to start your own exchange it's probably not relevant. You are asking for pretty specific information about our compliance strategy and these details are private. Why? Because the knowledge required to run a compliant exchange is not easy to come by. It's not easy to determine what licenses you need, what regulations you must adhere to, coming from which regulatory bodies, etc. Further, there is more than one way to do it. For example, ItBit was the first exchange to go the route of creating a trust company, and this way comes with it's own answers about licenses and regulations. We put a huge amount of work, research, and expense into our compliance approach and we are not going to publish the details on demand. Some things we are pretty transparent about, such as the general verification tier requirements that are found on the "Get Verified" page in your account, but not everything.

Regardless of whether it's information that is private or information that we have made public in some way, I'm not going publish any of that information here just because you demand it. My purpose here is to help clients who have support issues or questions about how to use our service, not to cater to arbitrary demands for company information. Again, if you are interested in initiating a dispute with us, asking about licenses and partnerships is not the way to go about it. Instead, start with the terms of service. And if you want any help from me on your tickets, then provide the ticket numbers that you so far have refused to give.

Bluff and bullshit. Kraken is so broke, and you dont even know, or care. Disgusting.
inigomontoya

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:35:05 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 07:46:16 AM by inigomontoya

Hello Dargo,

Why my account is still "Processing" for the T2/T3 after 4 weeks... ? some people around me who registered 2/3 weeks after me are already verified (from T0 to T3 in one week).
Kraken don't verify accounts in the order they are received... why ?

I have also opened a ticket two weeks ago with no reply... : #364263

Please can you do something ?

Public Account ID
AA28 N84G OY3W 6C5Q

Thank you
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:06:27 AM

Since your utterly broken support has filtered my tickets to suit themselves, maybe i should write my own response.....

'Dear customer
So sorry we have totally ignored your tickets. Obviously, we have problems. Not only with our support system, but our trading engine also. Thing is, we are inept and incompetent, and we are totally out of our depth. We know this, because the trading engine has been costing our customers their money, for years, and we still havnt fixed it. Actually, we gave up some time ago, and at the same time, started filtering the support tickets mentioning anything to do with engine problems. Sometimes we give out Kraken tokens in 'compensation'. Lately, we just delete the tickets. The reason for this, is that we have declared ourselves unfuckingtouchable. Thats right, YOU have no rights whatsoever regarding your experience with Kraken. Moreover, we have assured ourselves that any regulatory body, license issuer, or significant financial partner, couldnt give a flying fuck what you think. Basically your complaints are a waste of your time. Deal with it....this is crypto, remember?'

'We at Kraken strive to keep out customers updated with ongoing developments. We have very recently decided that any customer asking for very ordinary information that would normally be readily available, is no longer allowed. We now consider these people trolls, and/or competitors trying to undermine all the time and money we have spent building a company that is not fit to operate in the financial legacy world.
Again, behind the scenes, we actually have no confidence of our own abilities, and have no idea how to deal with our multiple problems. This should be obvious, as these problems have existed for extended periods of time. This is why we will continue to stall, bluff, and respond with totally irrelevant points of contention. Currently, we are choosing to cite 'compliance' as something we can hide our cowardly arse behind, long enough for the customer to get bored, and just go away. We have also started giving lessons on how to start an exchange. Again, we havnt got a scooby-doo, how to correctly respond, but we thought this totally irrelevant info might be a great misdirection tactic.
Although we continue to feel sooo fuckin untouchable, our paranoid legal team still consider individual forum posters a huge and dangerous threat to our very existence. These people asking simple but pertinent questions, and highlighting our massive misgivings are scum, and must be silenced, forthwith.
We hope our responses do not make us appear like a bunch of amateurs making shit up as we go along.
Please also note, if any news outlet reports on us in the future, please consider them to be fake news.

P.S. Any customers wishing to play, pass-the-ticket-number, please contact our over qualified technical writer, Dargo.'
Blacknavy
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1291

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:39:20 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2019, 02:14:18 PM by Matthias9515

Thank you Kraken. You are the best.
probee007

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:08:04 PM

Hey,
Its been 2 weeks, but my level 2 verification has not been done yet. Can someone advice what to do
I opened a ticket #405295 for this.

Thanks
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:12:35 PM

Can someone at Kraken please push Ticket #409290?
Fidor payments are not credited (old customer / fully verified)
chris911007

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:50:59 PM

Just in case I can get some help here, I'm going to go ahead and list my first support ticket which is 374104.

I'm a business owner myself so I don't normally go public about a business until I've exhausted every other means of resolving an issue, but Kraken more than deserves it.  There's just no excuse for having a nonexistent customer service department when they are holding people's money. I'm sure that a lot of people like me are trying to withdraw funds because they need it so locking their account for 12 days without making any effort to unlock it is just unacceptable. I've tried filling out multiple support tickets and sent numerous emails. I've even went from demanding somebody do something to begging and back to demanding. Nothing works with these people. Now, I'm on the verge of having one of my employees work full-time on this by going to every forum, blog, website, social media platform, etc. and posting about it until something is done. I've already lost enough money over not being able to sell my ICN to easily pay someone for more than a month to pick up where I leave off. There needs to be some repercussions for their actions. If they don't know how to run a business, they need to hire someone who does. Pro Tip: Don't go days and weeks without responding to your customers when you have their money. I'm not talking about responding with some stupid automated email either.

So here's my problem: I withdrew some BTC out of my account then tried to withdraw some more shortly afterwards. I guess I triggered some alert or met my daily limit and my account got locked. I figured it was no big deal and that they surely had some process in place for me to unlock it pretty quick like every other business I've ever dealt with. 12 days later I see that's not the case. I filled out a support ticket, and 3 days later I finally got a response to it requesting some detail information about my account which I answered. Another day goes by and somebody calling them self Angel sends me an email with the same questions and I answered them again. After I submitted the answers, I received an email from the same person confirming that the answers were received and that they were forwarded to the Account Access Department. Of course, the email also said that they were having an influx of account access request and thanked me for my patience. After reading these posts, I see that they aren't having an influx of requests, it's normal for them. They're just too greedy to spend the extra money on customer support staff not realizing that it's actually costing them more money in the long run by creating such a bad reputation themselves.

That stuff all took place over a week ago and they have been silent since then. I've emailed this Angel person several times and nothing. I even answered the same questions again and provided details about my account that they didn't even ask for. I submitted a support request again and got the same email template asking the same questions which I answered again as well. Nothing seems to work. I even pointed out the fact that all of my contact with them has been from the same IP address, I use 2 factor authentication and all of me email correspondence has been from the same email address that has always been associated with my account. This should be a real simple issue to resolve, but I can see that they just don't give a damn.

I even went as far as to beg that somebody help, because most of the funds in my account are in the form of Iconomi which was way up in price and I really, really needed to sell it before the price went down. I hoped that if I begged and told them how time sensitive this was that it might help, but that didn't make a difference either. I never heard a thing from them. I bought ICN months ago and waited for this moment. Now, the price is down 40% and I have to sit here and watch it fall, because Kraken doesn't give a shit about their customers. They haven't even given me the courtesy of telling me why they locked my account so that maybe I could prevent that from happening in the future. I'm 42 years old and Kraken has the worst customer service out of any company I have ever dealt with by a very large margin. I don't see how on earth they are still in business. Although, I will guarantee you 1 thing... If they keep do this kind of stuff, they won't last long.

I could go on for hours bitching about this, but I've already wasted too much of my time dealing with this easily fixed problem. They need to remember that they are holding money that belongs to other people, and what they are doing is having a significant impact on the lives of many of these people. They have cost me $1000's so far by keeping me locked out of my account so that I couldn't sell some of my crypto. What if I need that money for food, medical care, to keep from being homeless, etc.? They don't know.
mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:22:36 AM

Does your name contain diacritics?
Afrikoin
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

alan watts is all you need

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:51:19 PM

hi Kraken

i wired a USD Swift deposit via SMBC.  on 19th June.

still no deposit reflects on my account

i wrote to support twice with no responses in both

I've talked to my bank, they said money was  wired to correct receiver.

please help me resolve this

i have added all relevant details of swift wire confirmation via support

ticket number 412707

thanks

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

azzur

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:22:54 AM

Hi Dargo

Could you please get the support team to take a look at my ticket (ticket #: 279199  ) as a matter of urgency as I'm about to exceed my payment limits.
HPt

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:40:41 AM

For some reasons, Fidor-Fidor-SEPA deposits take several hours lately. Not long ago it used to be minutes. Any comments as to why this changed, Dargo?
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: