Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628599 times)
jondigo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:58:02 PM

Anybody knows if it's possible to put a BEEP / Notification on Kraken's Beta Trading desk?

Having to look every few minutes to see if orders have been fulfilled is a big time waster. Yesterday I had one close and could not see it until 20 minutes later as I was doing other stuff.

PS: Same applys to their Cryptowatch... and I also use Tradingview but they don't have Kraken's chart... so it's always quite off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dekana

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

Anybody else been waiting longer than they expected for their USD wire to be credited?
Cryptotreasury

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

@ KRAKEN SEPTIMUS

Hi thanks for responding to my previous message. I understand you guys are busy, please can you estimate a timeframe for me to get a response. It doesn't have to be dead on but at least a ballpark figure??

Case Number: 759020

Cheers,

Cryptotreasury
Krister--

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:16:54 PM

I am trying to withdraw ethereum but is only getting the error message: "service unavailable" when pressing the withdraw button.

Do anybody know when this will be solved?
Krister--

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

I am trying to withdraw ethereum but is only getting the error message: "service unavailable" when pressing the withdraw button.

It seems to be working now.
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:15:09 PM

exactly, and Kraken either cannot or do not want to explain how it is possible. Additionally, according to Kraken this erroneous data was supplied by themselves, see Gil's answer a few pages back. Furthermore, they deny justified refunds and/or compensations when mentioning this to them.

It looks like Gil had gotten to the bottom of this and it was in fact a misprint. Thanks for reaching out.

Hello there, I have a huge problem. I tried to log into my account on Kraken as usual, but the site denied my login data, telling me that my password was incorrect. It definitely was not, as I logged in to the account just a few days before it didnt accept the same login data anymore. I am desperately in need of access to my account and to the funds on it, but I fail to log in for several weeks now. I have opened a ticket right away (ticket opened on 25.1.2018) but so far I didnt get any reply. Today I tried to sign in again, and now the site shows "Account temporarily disabled". I didnt do anything different than I always did when signing into my kraken account, but now its locked. There is no reason for this and I am really disappointed. I hope that you can help me here to get my support ticket processed faster, as I cannot wait much longer for the support to answer my query.

FYI: my account is verfied on tier 3.

Hi bribed. I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to log into your account. Could you please escalate your ticket using this form? Thanks for your patience.

Anybody knows if it's possible to put a BEEP / Notification on Kraken's Beta Trading desk?

Having to look every few minutes to see if orders have been fulfilled is a big time waster. Yesterday I had one close and could not see it until 20 minutes later as I was doing other stuff.

PS: Same applys to their Cryptowatch... and I also use Tradingview but they don't have Kraken's chart... so it's always quite off.

Hi jondigo. If you have a tab opened in the background you should get a fill notification. Cryptowatch subscribers would get SMS fill notifications if that feature is turned on.

Anybody else been waiting longer than they expected for their USD wire to be credited?

Hi dekana. If you're still waiting on you USD I'd suggest opening a ticket url=https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/requests/new]here[/url] and escalating that ticket using this form. Thanks for your patience.

@ KRAKEN SEPTIMUS

Hi thanks for responding to my previous message. I understand you guys are busy, please can you estimate a timeframe for me to get a response. It doesn't have to be dead on but at least a ballpark figure??

Case Number: 759020

Cheers,

Cryptotreasury

Hi Cryptotreasury. I see that this issue has been resolved. If you need anything else please reach out again.

It seems to be working now.

Hi Krister--. I'm glad to hear that this is already resolved. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
CryptoTeng

Activity: 167
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:29:55 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 10:26:07 PM by CryptoTeng

exactly, and Kraken either cannot or do not want to explain how it is possible. Additionally, according to Kraken this erroneous data was supplied by themselves, see Gil's answer a few pages back. Furthermore, they deny justified refunds and/or compensations when mentioning this to them.

It looks like Gil had gotten to the bottom of this and it was in fact a misprint. Thanks for reaching out.

As far as we got it from our friend, you have not gotten to the bottom of this issue, and he is still waiting for an adequate answer and adequate refunds/compensation. Now you are trying to shut him up by offering a tiny amount of Kraken fee's as courtesy.

Still, you have not answered the question of the post. Furthermore, now you are even admitting to market manipulation yourself Septimus as you confirm that Kraken is supplying erroneous OHCL-data and Kraken is doingnothing to warn customers and correct the error. FYI, the so-called "errors" still show in the markets....just another indication that you have not gotten to bottom of this issue. As far as we know, you were informed the same day the "errors" took place, and as far as we can tell, no steps were taken to warn customers nor to correct the "errors", not even today when you state that you have gotten to the bottom of this.... LOL

Therefore again...

Still waiting for an answer.....

Still, no answer to the questions.

Again, the questions:
1) How can Kraken justify this criminal behavior? Or in other words. How can Kraken justify this either direct market manipulation, or indirect manipulation by negligence?
2) Why does Kraken not keep to the ToS when it comes to justified refunds?

Additional questions. Seeing that Gil stated that Kraken did (potentially still does) supply erroneous OHLC-data. Why were no steps taken in correcting these errors after they were brought to your attention? (again the note, that there is proof that the "ridiculous pikes" are not caused by erroneous data, but that trades did take place)
BTW, we already expect the following answer regarding the correction of data….”Kraken is not responsible for data displayed by third party tools.” (LOL) In this case the next question. If not possible to have the data corrected, why are customers not made aware by Kraken about these errors in OHLC data so that they can check whether they are affected by this?  

To ALL Kraken clients: Be aware of market manipulation by Kraken (even admitted by their client team)

Btw, our friend is still waiting for an answer. You guys stopped replying to his justified request.

Hi CryptoTeng. Kraken does not participate in market manipulation.

As previously stated, we're investigating the situation laid out in the ticket. We'll be sure to respond to the ticket once we have a solution.

As this issue was first reported spring last year (2017), we just wonder how long this investigation will take. We still did not receive an adequate answer about this issue last year.

As you seem to have forgotten about those requests, we will regularly remind you of this issue in the future until this issue is solved. Then you cannot forget this time. And yes, we will keep on calling it market manipulation, as it it clearly is the case seeing the proof, Gil's answer, the negligence of the so called error (not true according to the screenshots) in the OHCL data, and not warning customers about these irregularities in your markets.

Furthermore, to answer the 2nd question above we do not need to wait for the investigation. This is a very general question on how serious Kraken takes it's customers except for seeing them as milk cows.
So, please stop trying to solve this with management BS bingo, as you have been trying to do for months now.

We are just glad to have stopped trading on your wannabe exchange, better say SCAM, some time ago. As every customer should question the integrity of your markets as you still cannot answer the case after more than week in this particular dude's case, or in our case since almost a year.

After having answered the questions above, you might want to answer the next question(s).

1) How is a customer to distinguish between erroneous data and real data in case his/her orders were not traded even though their limit was passed according to your OHCL-data? (Just to be plain, you can always say it were misprints to avoid compensations every time a customer is reporting this type of errors)
2) How are you going to treat this type of issues in the future?
   a) How are you going to refund customers for this type of error? (Currently you are still trying to avoid justified and adequate refunds/compensations)
   b) How are you going to warn customers after having been informed about this type of errors?
   c) How are going to correct the wrongly supplied OHCL-data in case of misprints?
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:24:15 PM

As far as we got it from our friend, you have not gotten to the bottom of this issue, and he is still waiting for an adequate answer and adequate refunds/compensation. Now you are trying to shut him up by offering a tiny amount of Kraken fee's as courtesy.

Still, you have not answered the question of the post. Furthermore, now you are even admitting to market manipulation yourself Septimus as you confirm that Kraken is supplying erroneous OHCL-data and Kraken is doingnothing to warn customers and correct the error. FYI, the so-called "errors" still show in the markets....just another indication that you have not gotten to bottom of this issue. As far as we know, you were informed the same day the "errors" took place, and as far as we can tell, no steps were taken to warn customers nor to correct the "errors", not even today when you state that you have gotten to the bottom of this.... LOL

Therefore again...

After having answered the questions above, you might want to answer the next question(s).

1) How is a customer to distinguish between erroneous data and real data in case his/her orders were not traded even though their limit was passed according to your OHCL-data? (Just to be plain, you can always say it were misprints to avoid compensations every time a customer is reporting this type of errors)
   a) How are you going to refund customers for this type of error? (Currently you are still trying to avoid justified and adequate refunds/compensations)
   b) How are you going to warn customers after having been informed about this type of errors?
   c) How are going to correct the wrongly supplied OHCL-data in case of misprints?

Hi CryptoTeng. You would get the best answers to these questions by opening a ticket and escalating that ticket using this form. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
CryptoTeng

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:43:49 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 10:58:46 PM by CryptoTeng

Therefore again...

Again, the questions:
1) How can Kraken justify this criminal behavior? Or in other words. How can Kraken justify this either direct market manipulation, or indirect manipulation by negligence?

Additional questions. Seeing that Gil stated that Kraken did (potentially still does) supply erroneous OHLC-data. Why were no steps taken in correcting these errors after they were brought to your attention? (again the note, that there is proof that the "ridiculous pikes" are not caused by erroneous data, but that trades did take place)
BTW, we already expect the following answer regarding the correction of data….”Kraken is not responsible for data displayed by third party tools.” (LOL) In this case the next question. If not possible to have the data corrected, why are customers not made aware by Kraken about these errors in OHLC data so that they can check whether they are affected by this?  

To ALL Kraken clients: Be aware of market manipulation by Kraken (even admitted by their client team)

Hi CryptoTeng. You would get the best answers to these questions by opening a ticket and escalating that ticket using this form. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

How about discussing this issue in the open so every client can read it? In the past, when non-public channels were used you only gave BS bingo answers.... so let's keep it here so everyone can see how much you are doing about this issue. Thanks

It is obvious that you do not want to discuss this issue in the open. For us, however, it has gone past the point of dealing with this issue behind closed doors.
Victorvpc

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

Hi,

My ticket 1004438 has not been dealt with since 9th of December.

I had a margin position open, and tried several times to close the position but your website was down for a WEEK!!. I requested the positions to be closed manually by someone on December 9th or I was at risk of losing my entire portfolio. You never replied, and I tried to trade in your platform hundreds of times without success.

I saw most of my funds to evaporate without a reply from your side if the position was closed and your website down.

I have escalated the ticket dozens of times. My ticket is one of the oldest I see in the chat witout being taken care.

Please do not reply with "I have escalated your ticket". I need an urgent reply or I would be forced to start legal actions, the money lost is worth the hassle.

Thanks!

Another 2 weeks, I have escalated and chased in all available channels, and no reply.

Can you give me an estimate about when I am getting a reply? What is the stance Kraken has taken with his customers? I know I am not the only one in this situation.

Thanks!

kyleterd

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

Can I get someone to look at my ticket?Huh     1564525

I cancelled the bank wire and it has not been credited back to my account... Only says "cancel request"

No response from ticket or email in 3 days...
TOM47

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

Kraken Enables Advanced Orders and Adds 10 Currency Pairs

Previously, in order to help mitigate strain on our platform caused by exponential growth, we delisted some of our trading pairs and suspended all advanced order types (you can read our blog post about it here: https://blog.kraken.com/post/1234). Since then we have made many infrastructure improvements to better handle load and scale our markets. In a key upgrade we installed a new trade engine on January 13. The new trade engine has and continues to perform extremely well. We are now ready to start bringing back some of the advanced order types and currency pairs.

https://blog.kraken.com/post/1494/
CryptoTeng

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

instead of adding/re-enabling features....
Kraken Enables Advanced Orders and Adds 10 Currency Pairs

Previously, in order to help mitigate strain on our platform caused by exponential growth, we delisted some of our trading pairs and suspended all advanced order types (you can read our blog post about it here: https://blog.kraken.com/post/1234). Since then we have made many infrastructure improvements to better handle load and scale our markets. In a key upgrade we installed a new trade engine on January 13. The new trade engine has and continues to perform extremely well. We are now ready to start bringing back some of the advanced order types and currency pairs.

https://blog.kraken.com/post/1494/

How about taking care of some other important issues first.

Still waiting for an answer to these questions:

Therefore again...

Again, the questions:

How about discussing this issue in the open so every client can read it? In the past, when non-public channels were used you only gave BS bingo answers.... so let's keep it here so everyone can see how much you are doing about this issue. Thanks

It is obvious that you do not want to discuss this issue in the open. For us, however, it has gone past the point of dealing with this issue behind closed doors.
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

Another 2 weeks, I have escalated and chased in all available channels, and no reply.

Can you give me an estimate about when I am getting a reply? What is the stance Kraken has taken with his customers? I know I am not the only one in this situation.

Thanks!

Hi Victorvpc. I've reached out to my colleagues to see if there's an estimate as to when this will be answered. I'll let you know once I hear back.

Can I get someone to look at my ticket?Huh     1564525

I cancelled the bank wire and it has not been credited back to my account... Only says "cancel request"

No response from ticket or email in 3 days...

Hi kyleterd. I see that Max is helping you out with this ticket. If you need anything else please let Max know. Thanks for reaching out!

Firstly, we have enabled Stop Loss and Take Profit order types again. We have also added 10 trading pairs which include:

XRP/CAD
XRP/JPY
EOS/EUR
EOS/USD
XLM/EUR
XLM/USD
GNO/EUR
GNO/USD
REP/USD
ZEC/JPY

For clients wondering about the XBT/GBP and ETH/GBP pairs, we may add these in the future, but do not have an estimated date at this time. 

For more information please read through our blog post.

kyleterd

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:46:29 PM

Max hasnt answered me... Ticket 1571311

I just want the USD funds returned to my Kraken account...Can you do this for me... $644.54
I had a USD wire withrawl that was cancelled, it is stuck... I just want it back in the account...
Thanks
CryptoTeng

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:35:20 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 08:52:00 PM by CryptoTeng

still no answers....thus again (and again and again). And yes Septimus (and other Kraken employees) you will be reminded until this issue is solved.

Therefore again...

Again, the questions:

How can anyone re-enable features when the integrity of the trade platform is in NO way guaranteed?

Furthermore, how can you be sure that you do not have security issues, if you cannot explain the "so-called misprints"? Maybe someone hacked your systems to place the misprints?
minernoob1978

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

any ideas how long it takes to send eur to to bank from kraken?
Kraken-Septimus

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:16:57 PM

Max hasnt answered me... Ticket 1571311

I just want the USD funds returned to my Kraken account...Can you do this for me... $644.54
I had a USD wire withrawl that was cancelled, it is stuck... I just want it back in the account...
Thanks

Hi kyleterd. I can see that this has ben resolved. If you need anything else just let us know!

any ideas how long it takes to send eur to to bank from kraken?

Hi minernoob1978. That would depend on which type of transfer you're using. You can see how long withdrawals take here. Please let us know if you need anything else!

CryptoTeng

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:19:03 AM

still no answers.... closing on a month since (re-)opening the question...

Kraken the best exchange to get ripped off as customer LOL

still no answers....thus again (and again and again). And yes Septimus (and other Kraken employees) you will be reminded until this issue is solved.

Therefore again...

Again, the questions:

How can anyone re-enable features when the integrity of the trade platform is in NO way guaranteed?

Furthermore, how can you be sure that you do not have security issues, if you cannot explain the "so-called misprints"? Maybe someone hacked your systems to place the misprints?

Apparently Kraken has something to hide about this issue as they do not want to discuss it openly. Only increases doubts about the integrity of this platform.
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:00:39 AM

@the OP:

Is there any information about the airdrops on EOS chain? Should we move the ERC20 out of Kraken so that we're eligible for the new tokens or the exchange will do it for us?
Thanks in advance for your answer.

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: