Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:31:33 AM

Once we know and have confirmed deliveries of AMT miners, which is entirely possible they did as they said (I say possible not likley at this point without proof) seeing as I have seen at least 1.2Ths miner in the wild mining in the pool I use. We see proof and we will know. I don't want to believe. This isnt a religion where you believe. This is something we need to know and have to hold in our hands and see to know its real.

Once people who have already been here for a while confirm they get their miners (clenell is like 610 or something isnt he?) and others who have orders within the 500-1100 range who are on here get their orders, I think its safe to say that AMT is on the way back up to rebuilding trust. But going all silent on all fronts is not going to help. Coming on here and saying its everyone's fault AMT doesn't post updates (you have facebook, twitter, skype, email, a website) those are just excuses.  

On FB you can moderate the posts, on twitter, well that's a whole other thing. But you have options. On your blog you can blog updates http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-news/ There are plenty of ways to make sure we get the updates you are promising you will give us but cannot because of your refusal to post updates to this thread.

Note that the recurring theme here with everyone is the same. We want proof that our miners are shipping or actual confirmations that someone has them from the users themselves which requires you to deliver. If a refund is issued then that's fine too of course that's on the customer to divulge, I can understand the reasons for not due to PCI and or SOX related compliance. But at the end of the day something that delivers a substantial update to users as its what we have been waiting for. Honestly from a support side setting up the machine a video detailing the setup and expected performance would be a good step in the right direction.

Hopefully if you are as serious as you say you are to your commitment to customers, you will consider some of these things being said.
with regards to refunds say i put in 8 btc at $500 a btc and paid $4000 for my machine and now the price of btc is $250  a very grey area opens. do i accept 8 btc as my refund  but thats now a value of $2000 but i put in $4000 as origional investment so should theoretically expect 16 btc as my refund as thats the going rate at which my $ value as invested is at. does that make sense. so a refund is no viable option because they will offer the btc invested back i.e origional 8btc but they just made $250 per btc or $2000 for holding on to your btc for you.... hope this makes sense and id love to see some form of heres 1000 miners set up and testing before shipment. or possibly something to show tangiable proof that these exist say a video of you guys building machines with order # and names of people expecting them...... too much to ask?

How about those who wire transferred funds directly over?

So far AMT hasn't done right by those seeking refunds (Clennel).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2524

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:35:40 AM

im order 1450 and still awaiting my 520ghs paper weight
Let me know when they get to you... I'm #1565 also for a 520.

Wish Ant S1's were this cheap at the end of Feb... Wouldna ordered the 520 that's for sure! At current S1 prices that $4089 would have bought almost 5 (4.7xx something) Ants good for a total of 720GHs. Ah well, to have a Time Machine...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:03:36 AM

Selling Order #961

1.2 TH/s - Only 6.5 BTC!   PM me if interested.

Comes with 'AMT's Miner Protection Plan'.    

Everything guaranteed by AMT!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:19:33 AM

Once we know and have confirmed deliveries of AMT miners, which is entirely possible they did as they said (I say possible not likley at this point without proof) seeing as I have seen at least 1.2Ths miner in the wild mining in the pool I use. We see proof and we will know. I don't want to believe. This isnt a religion where you believe. This is something we need to know and have to hold in our hands and see to know its real.

Once people who have already been here for a while confirm they get their miners (clenell is like 610 or something isnt he?) and others who have orders within the 500-1100 range who are on here get their orders, I think its safe to say that AMT is on the way back up to rebuilding trust. But going all silent on all fronts is not going to help. Coming on here and saying its everyone's fault AMT doesn't post updates (you have facebook, twitter, skype, email, a website) those are just excuses.  

On FB you can moderate the posts, on twitter, well that's a whole other thing. But you have options. On your blog you can blog updates http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-news/ There are plenty of ways to make sure we get the updates you are promising you will give us but cannot because of your refusal to post updates to this thread.

Note that the recurring theme here with everyone is the same. We want proof that our miners are shipping or actual confirmations that someone has them from the users themselves which requires you to deliver. If a refund is issued then that's fine too of course that's on the customer to divulge, I can understand the reasons for not due to PCI and or SOX related compliance. But at the end of the day something that delivers a substantial update to users as its what we have been waiting for. Honestly from a support side setting up the machine a video detailing the setup and expected performance would be a good step in the right direction.

Hopefully if you are as serious as you say you are to your commitment to customers, you will consider some of these things being said.
with regards to refunds say i put in 8 btc at $500 a btc and paid $4000 for my machine and now the price of btc is $250  a very grey area opens. do i accept 8 btc as my refund  but thats now a value of $2000 but i put in $4000 as origional investment so should theoretically expect 16 btc as my refund as thats the going rate at which my $ value as invested is at. does that make sense. so a refund is no viable option because they will offer the btc invested back i.e origional 8btc but they just made $250 per btc or $2000 for holding on to your btc for you.... hope this makes sense and id love to see some form of heres 1000 miners set up and testing before shipment. or possibly something to show tangiable proof that these exist say a video of you guys building machines with order # and names of people expecting them...... too much to ask?

How about those who wire transferred funds directly over?

So far AMT hasn't done right by those seeking refunds (Clennel).

I paid with a cashiers check from my bank issued in AMTs name. I sent it so I would have a tracking number. I have the date it arrived and who signed for it. It says it was delivered to the front desk / receptionist

I sent the request by both email and certified mail.

There has been no response for my request for refund and it doesn't appear that Jim has been to the post office to pick up the letter.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:21:21 AM

Cheesy I for one am done buying anymore miners for a while, 4 Ants (bought at very reasonable price vs what they were a few weeks ago) and maybe eventually the 520 is enough for now.

That is unless maybe the current spat of high-luck blocks keeps up for a while... Compared to a good part of last week, made an amazing bit'o coin over the weekend. Keep that sort of balance up often enough then maybe an Ant s2 is in my future...

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:34:36 AM

Below are some key factors that separate us from most other asic manufacturers.

1. We've actually shipped miners and have been doing so since November 2013.
2. We speak to our customers directly and we are trying to improve our customer service everyday.
3. You can find our products on Amazon and buy them with a credit card.
4. We're American and proud to build our miners in America and not China.
5. We deliver on time if the situation is in our immediate control.
6. We take checks, and all forms of checks too, even personal.
7. We offer customer support for guys that are just starting in the mining industry.
8. Our hardware is built to be upgradable, you can add more GH/s to each of our machines accept the 80ghs (as of now).
9. We're in this for the long haul and we've filed with the IRS.
10. We don't mine.

Some, but not all, the key factors that separate AMT from most the other asic manufacturers. BTW, when did AMT start producing ASIC chips?

I'm going to touch upon Factor #9 only in this post, since Joshua Zipkin felt it important to be included on such a well-thought-out list.

Last year, I started a new company, applying for, and registering withe the various agencies. Of all of them, I not once had to register my company with the IRS. I will, though, have to file taxes come the 15th of April with the IRS if I desire to remain compliant.

Ergo, once does not file with the IRS upon starting a new company unless, of course, one resides in Bulgaria and doesn't know such, but penned in such a matter to impress, and hopefully garner more sales with such a lie.

Oh, before I forget: The Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons (soon to be added orange-jumpsuit-donning Gimp), Joshua Zipkin is a piece of shit.

Hero ... What will you do if AMT delivers
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:35:34 AM

The reason moderators do not jump in this thread to protect AMT is for the mere fact they know that AMT is a FRAUD and lying pieces of shit.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:38:19 AM

Below are some key factors that separate us from most other asic manufacturers.

1. We've actually shipped miners and have been doing so since November 2013.
2. We speak to our customers directly and we are trying to improve our customer service everyday.
3. You can find our products on Amazon and buy them with a credit card.
4. We're American and proud to build our miners in America and not China.
5. We deliver on time if the situation is in our immediate control.
6. We take checks, and all forms of checks too, even personal.
7. We offer customer support for guys that are just starting in the mining industry.
8. Our hardware is built to be upgradable, you can add more GH/s to each of our machines accept the 80ghs (as of now).
9. We're in this for the long haul and we've filed with the IRS.
10. We don't mine.

Some, but not all, the key factors that separate AMT from most the other asic manufacturers. BTW, when did AMT start producing ASIC chips?

I'm going to touch upon Factor #9 only in this post, since Joshua Zipkin felt it important to be included on such a well-thought-out list.

Last year, I started a new company, applying for, and registering withe the various agencies. Of all of them, I not once had to register my company with the IRS. I will, though, have to file taxes come the 15th of April with the IRS if I desire to remain compliant.

Ergo, once does not file with the IRS upon starting a new company unless, of course, one resides in Bulgaria and doesn't know such, but penned in such a matter to impress, and hopefully garner more sales with such a lie.

Oh, before I forget: The Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons (soon to be added orange-jumpsuit-donning Gimp), Joshua Zipkin is a piece of shit.

Hero ... What will you do if AMT delivers

I will eat a bowl of dicks. Make that two bowls.

Thats right..  2 Dick bowls coming right up...
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:45:52 AM

<big snip>

Last year, I started a new company, applying for, and registering with the various agencies. Of all of them, I not once had to register my company with the IRS. I will, though, have to file taxes come the 15th of April with the IRS if I desire to remain compliant.

Ergo, one does not file with the IRS upon starting a new company unless, of course, one resides in Bulgaria and doesn't know such, but penned in such a matter to impress, and hopefully garner more sales with such a lie.
<more snip>

On the ASIC manufacturer, Ill let them slide on that as an over-enthusiastic advert. Should read as "ASIC system builder'. The non A1 chip-based systems they have sold look to be exactly like re-branded versions of what BitMine.ch was selling at the time (pre-Coincraft A1 chip). Those were mostly based on Avalon chips I believe.

Actually, unless you are a self-employed company and file your estimated taxes quarterly, yes, a company does register with the IRS as well as and state and local agencies that have an interest in a piece of our income. Ours has. As to if you *have* to, can't say but it is a good idea.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:00:27 AM

Should be Public Record I'd think since it is often needed for business transactions. Bet the IRS has a database page for that...

AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:38:30 AM

Like we said before - we post an update and immediately 5 pages of crap within 12 hours is created by Phinnaeus Gage -

By the way, the moderators are not assisting with this guy - anyone that has information on Kevin's - Phinnaeus Gage's current address, we'd like to know.

We believe his comments are inappropriate and hostile - have absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Lets say it a bit more clearly.

Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black pr - his one job is to sit on his computer and follow this thread and write inappropriate things to discourage users.

In kind, we'll counter with the following.

We're offering a 20btc bounty to bring Phinnaeus Gage to our office, along with his account here on bitcointalk.

Hes a really big talker  but why doesn't he investigate the office, or why doesnt he come and try and interview his favorite staff member Josh.

Because Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black PR - and we're offering 20BTC to the user/member that will bring Phinnaeus (the physical person) to us.

The address and name he has provided is false.

Or if Phinnaeus Gage is such a big man/big talker he can come here and collect his reward himself.

WE'RE TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE COMMUNITY BECAUSE OF USERS LIKE HIM.

Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:42:03 AM

Like we said before - we post an update and immediately 5 pages of crap within 12 hours is created by Phinnaeus Gage -

By the way, the moderators are not assisting with this guy - anyone that has information on Kevin's - Phinnaeus Gage's current address, we'd like to know.

We believe his comments are inappropriate and hostile - have absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black pr - his one job is to sit on his computer and follow this thread and write inappropriate things to discourage users.

We're offering a 20btc bounty to bring Phinnaeus Gage to our office, along with his account here on bitcointalk.

Hes a really big talker  but why doesn't he investigate the office, or why doesnt he come and try and interview his favorite staff member Josh.

Because Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black PR - and we're offering 20BTC to the user/member that will bring Phinnaeus (the physical person) to us.

Or if Phinnaeus Gage is such a big man/big talker he can come here and collect his reward himself.

WE'RE TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE COMMUNITY BECAUSE OF USERS LIKE HIM.

+ 10     Phinnaeus = eat your bowls of dicks while i mine with my AMT miners..
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:44:25 AM

Should be Public Record I'd think since it is often needed for business transactions. Bet the IRS has a database page for that...

As a private company I don't think you can find it unless they give it to you or doing some sort of paid search.

Public company's use it on their different filings.

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:50:08 AM

Speaking of communicating with the community why hasn't the certified mail I sent you been picked up from the post office?

termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:54:34 AM

Jesus H. Christ AMT, you have now colossally fucked up. I cannot believe that you came onto a PUBLIC FORUM and PUBLICLY ordered a hit on Phinnaeus (who, btw, has posted his info multiple times and has made it clear that he would like to meet you all, though after this i think it might be best if you never did). My jaw literally dropped when I read this, this is so illegal it's not even funny. I don't know which member decided that posting this would be a good idea but they were dead wrong. Distance yourself as far as possible from them.

P.S. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WERE YOU THINKING?
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:04:43 AM

Hes a really big talker  but why doesn't he investigate the office, or why doesnt he come and try and interview his favorite staff member Josh.

Phinnaeus (who, btw, has posted his info multiple times and has made it clear that he would like to meet you all, though after this i think it might be best if you never did).

Actually, we just want to meet Phinneas - to have a chat with him and ask him to politely stop interfering with our thread. When random people are showing up at our staff's personal home addresses, calling our personal cellphones and threatening our children's lives (literally happened) we feel its gone too far. As the moderators of this forum wont assist, we'll take matters into our own hands in order to politely contact Phinease in person.

We urge this member to come resolve these conflicts with us and offer him a 20btc reward to simply have a conversation in our office. Or - if another member can persuade him to do so, than the other member shall obtain the reward.
Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:06:10 AM

Jesus H. Christ AMT, you have now colossally fucked up. I cannot believe that you came onto a PUBLIC FORUM and PUBLICLY ordered a hit on Phinnaeus (who, btw, has posted his info multiple times and has made it clear that he would like to meet you all, though after this i think it might be best if you never did). My jaw literally dropped when I read this, this is so illegal it's not even funny. I don't know which member decided that posting this would be a good idea but they were dead wrong. Distance yourself as far as possible from them.

I have been on this forum for some time.  While AMT has done a piss poor job on keeping us all posted it has been totally flooded..   Anything useful has been destroyed with all the ranting and raving.  Now AMT you have not done enough posts and updates, pics and videos to be 100% uncalled for, but if i was AMT i might of stopped posting anything with what rif raft goes on here.  AMT is delivering now give them a week to prove it.  Give them some space to prove they have turned a corner.

As for hero Phinnaeus ==) you have no skin int he game fuck off and let us AMT customer talk get what we need from AMT without your shit.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:10:35 AM

You are aware they didn't call for an assassination, right? They didn't say dead or alive. They didn't say bring his body. Are you some sort of special kind of idiot?

I'm not sure Phin wouldn't just go there on his own, but phin I'll come with ya, we'll collect the bounty all I ask is for it to pay for my flight and then we can give the rest to the charity organization.

OR get a hold  the Merry Miners guy since he lives close. Just get some pics while you are there.

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:16:03 AM

@AMT you have a website AND a Facebook page....why not just redirect and use that? Seems like it would solve alot more problems if you went that route. Also twitter. With both of those you would have a far more effective means of communicating with your audience. Edit the original post and post that. And add it to your signature for any future posts.

If identification is the issue then facebook solves that problem neatly. Twitter does too. Moderation and reporting of users will happen there more readily. Just a thought to consider.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:22:23 AM

You are aware they didn't call for an assassination, right? They didn't say dead or alive. They didn't say bring his body. Are you some sort of special kind of idiot?

I'm not sure Phin wouldn't just go there on his own, but phin I'll come with ya, we'll collect the bounty all I ask is for it to pay for my flight and then we can give the rest to the charity organization.

OR get a hold  the Merry Miners guy since he lives close. Just get some pics while you are there.

Too many folks in this thread have been playing too much video games.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: