Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:55:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:55:55 PM

Bruno is "hired black pr" ?? ROFL  you amt hacks are a bunch of morons. This is why paranoid losers should never start a business. Screw the customers, blame them for your failures. ha.

Bruno, (if that is your real name rofl) head over there, get your 20 btc. You'll get to see just how BS the whole operation is.

Each time I read your pseudonym, I'm reminded of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3x6l5dZp8.

That's why I picked it!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:35:01 PM

You see above, Bruno? They are desperate to you go. Do not fall for the trick. There is no guarantee you will even receive the promised 20 BTC. Do not put your psychological health under the influence of crooks. It is a trap to control you and got away with fraudulent scheme being perpetrated since 2013.

Something tells me you are the black PR they are referring to. You seem to be the only person posting here that is against this. FYI I think its been REALLY well established I am not from AMT. Or one of their shills. Even the people who initially thought that including Phin have pretty much been convinced of that. I even provided some info that has started a snowball of info that others have provided. Who are you anyway? You seem to jump into this topic every 10 pages or so and say something completely useless.

Thats trolling. Provide him a very compelling reason to not go. Otherwise go away. AMT is footing the bill for this so its on their dime. He will obviously know the second he has the plane tickets that its legit since he is going to need them to get there. So at least they are making the effort. But I am wondering about you specifically since you seem to actually just pop in randomly and say nothing of value.

How about this? Provide a well written and detailed reason as to why you think Phin should not go. Right now all you say is they crooks and frauds....that may be. BUT That is the point. Phin was invited out to go prove exactly that. So far he has been honest with the community. See no reason why he wont be after this. Also it shows another thing. AMT is looking to clear their name at least. Their buisness practices might not be the best, but if they are now working aggressively to turn it around that would be good for everyone. Again a good reason why he should not go. They paying for it. They paying 20btc for him to just show up and put any doubts down.

If some of your other posts are any indication you are against bitcoin to begin with so why the hell are you even in this forum at all?

I also read portugese (which I notice you tend to write in at times) and about 6 other languages without the need to use google translate. All you post is scam scam scam and bitcoin is a joke. You sir are the definition of a troll. Maybe you are working for the banking cartels who are looking to undermine bitcoin? Maybe we need to start looking at you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457930.msg5627578#msg5627578

Seeing this statement pretty much sums up your position and should question why you are even on here at all. EVERYONE here wants to make bitcoin a success. BUT their issue is with a vendor right now. Are you concerned? Sounds like if phin proves things are legit, then there is nothing for you to stand on. I have seen some of your posts on various threads doing this exact same thing claiming its all a scam. I get there are people who have this patholgical need to be skeptical of everything. Skepticism is good to a point. I for one want the truth of this matter. And phin is the first person who has been able to get an open door invite to check things out and get the info we need.

And here you come with useless comments. Or contribute a very valid reason why he should not go.
Contribuir com algo útil para uma mudança ou ir embora. entende?

STFU with that bullshit. NO ONE HERE is paid to bad mouth AMT.

As if someone NEEDED to be paid to point out all the bad business practices performed by AMT.

Jesus, will you believe everything they tell you? They are fraudulent and grasping at straws to continue delaying and conjuring up new excuses.

Their offer of 20 BTC sounds more like a bribe to have Phin come back and say "all is well!" I don't believe this shit for one second. They can dish out 20 BTC to merely meet a forum member, but they can't payback those asking for refunds? This is such a crock.
Chazaki

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:36:08 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 09:59:54 PM by Chazaki

Do you see above, Bruno? They are desperate to you go. Do not fall for the trick. There is no guarantee you will even receive the promised 20 BTC. Do not put your psychological health under the influence of crooks. It is a trap to control you and got away with fraudulent scheme being perpetrated since 2013.

I actually think Augusto is talking complete sense here. I don't believe AMT for a second, and I have a feeling you're playing right into their hands.... Remember, as consumers, we hold the power.  They may think they can get away with taking money from us, but in the end, they will get what's coming to them by due process. Don't take their bait Phin... I don't think it will end well (and I'm saying this with the understanding that I will now be flamed as an AMT "paid slander-er" - but my two cents cannot be swayed by such quips). At least take a step back and think about what you're getting into here...

Regardless, I appreciate what you have been doing for us. You've shed light on the fraud that AMT is turning out to be, and for that I thank you. I still have a modicum of hope for delivery of my two 1.2's... but I have already accepted the reality that legal course of action is most likely the way to go to get my money back - or at the very least, stop these fraudsters from stealing other people's money.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:38:16 PM

Do you see above, Bruno? They are desperate to you go. Do not fall for the trick. There is no guarantee you will even receive the promised 20 BTC. Do not put your psychological health under the influence of crooks. It is a trap to control you and got away with fraudulent scheme being perpetrated since 2013.

I actually think Augousto is talking complete sense here. I don't believe AMT for a second, and I have a feeling you're playing right into their hands.... Remember, as consumers, we hold the power.  They may think they can get away with taking money from us, but in the end, they will get what's coming to them by due process. Don't take their bait Phin... I don't think it will end well (and I'm saying this with the understanding that I will now be flamed as an AMT "paid slander-er" - but my two cents cannot be swayed by such quips). At least take a step back and think about what you're getting into here...

Regardless, I appreciate what you have been doing for us. You've shed light on the fraud that AMT is turning out to be, and for that I thank you. I still have a modicum of hope for delivery of my two 1.2's... but I have already accepted the reality that legal course of action is most likely the way to go to get my money back - or at the very least, stop these fraudsters from stealing other people's money.

+1 Agreed

Phin, there is no reason for you to travel there. It's 2014 and they should be able to UPDATE EVERYONE on the internet or these forums. I am concered they will either be wasting your time, trying to pay you off for your endorsement (i know you would never do that), and generally I'm concerned about your safety if you intend on meeting these folks.

You dug into their personal, albeit, tainted history: and I would think twice about putting yourself at risk.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:41:54 PM

I actually think Augousto is talking complete sense here. I don't believe AMT for a second, and I have a feeling you're playing right into their hands.... Remember, as consumers, we hold the power.  They may think they can get away with taking money from us, but in the end, they will get what's coming to them by due process. Don't take their bait Phin... I don't think it will end well (and I'm saying this with the understanding that I will now be flamed as an AMT "paid slander-er" - but my two cents cannot be swayed by such quips). At least take a step back and think about what you're getting into here...

+1 Agreed

Phin, there is no reason for you to travel there. It's 2014 and they should be able to UPDATE EVERYONE on the internet or these forums. I am concered they will either be wasting your time, trying to pay you off for your endorsement (i know you would never do that), and generally I'm concerned about your safety if you intend on meeting these folks.

You dug into their personal, albeit, tainted history: and I would think twice about putting yourself at risk.

Personally I think its not about silencing him by paying him off, the greater risk is that they will try and discredit him in some way. I trust he's wiley enough but its a possibility.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:28:25 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 11:41:00 PM by opieum2

+1 Agreed

Personally I think its not about silencing him by paying him off, the greater risk is that they will try and discredit him in some way. I trust he's wiley enough but its a possibility.

That is possible. But again he has proven to be very resourceful. Thus far we have seen him pull some major info from them at the same time, they publicly posted they woudl be meeting with him. This isn't an episode of law and order. If it turns out something happened to him it would be VERY easy to see who is involved. They likley just want to meet with him, show him the offices, show him the place and all that is legit. We have had people go there already. But granted it could have been done a bit better. Hell if its such a concern then some people should be in the general area just in case. Forum members to look out. But honestly it doesn't seem like it would be necessary. But discouraging him from going would basically validate their doubts of him. At the same time it would also discredit him as well. Because they are essentially calling a bluff while bluffing themselves. So calling them on it would be the most likely option here. If they back down after he says yes....now they have to make good on their end.

If they back down and make excuses then its a safe bet its all crap. And everyone here who has been hating is absolutely right. Think a bit tactically before turning it into an episode of law and order or saying something that can be used against the community later. They have been blaming the community for their plight. Well they reached out and said they will send the most vocal skeptic over to show them. They had a bounty of 20 BTC to get him over there (not kill him as some alleged) just to talk to Phin and show him their facility show that they are on the up and up. Maybe even solicit some feedback from him. These things do happen. Companies will occasionally get haters and turn them into favored people not because they bought them off, but because they were able to show them first hand the merits of what they were doing. At the end of the day its Phins choice to go.

He is a grown man and he might be for this (or not). Everyone here respects what he has to say even if not everyone fully agrees. But to me if he comes back and says AMT is the real deal or AMT is a sham (based on physical inspection), that's all I want to know. Let's say I went there? Noone here would respect anything I had to say. I dont have the reputation here yet to put that. That said if I got a miner and showed some stuff going on with it that would be ok for the miner. But not for the legitimacy of AMT. Which is what quite a few haters here have in question.

I am taking this objectively and with skepticism. I want to know that we are getting our miners. And the only way to know that for sure is for someone from here to physically show us.

Could they be posting on facebook? yes! twitter? yes! google+? Yes. But they dont. So this is the next best thing for us right now.

How would they go about discrediting him? At this point they basically have no credibility. Nothing they could say at this point we would believe. So anything they say at this point would be a joke. At this point it would all have to come from phin. If they have to go to this much trouble to discredit someone from a forum vs using social media which has MUCH broader reach, then this so-called scam just sucks. They got some money sure, but its not much of a scam if it doesn't pay out well. Thats how good scams work. Hell even bad ones. My guess is they are just dealing with alot of the same supply issues due to bitmines issues. They even alluded to such in one of todays posts. Doesn't excuse the lack of communication. But I think we need to look at the opportunity to jump on and check it out. Just think a little bit. They are desperate yes. And they are doing this because they really need to get the PR back. Don't get emotional and think ARRGH hope they fail. That could happen if they dont improve their practices. BUT remember. We paid for a product, we want it. So we also want updates according to that.

My argument here is that Phin is the perfect person to represent the community here and check things out. And who knows it could turn into a thing amongst companies looking to validate their claims to legitimacy as real bitcoin mining companies.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
sleeperm3

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:44:28 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I'm glad I've joined. Like others, I've been scammed out of $6150 dollars. Like an arms race, I jumped on board and trusted in AMT to deliver. Well, they failed me and all of you. I too, along with my co-workers were contemplating taking a trip to AMT to get our money back, we're still undecided, however, $6150 is no small change. I've already filed with the BBB and the FBI and strongly suggest for all that have been scammed into this to file. The more voices heard, the faster they will work at resolving the case and prosecuting Josh. The longer we all wait, the more difficult it is to process. Lets all face it. No one is getting any hardware and most likely their money back. Josh travels back and forth to Bulgaria and with 7 million in the bank, who needs to come back to the US.
opieum2

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:54:35 PM

You see above, Bruno? They are desperate to you go. Do not fall for the trick. There is no guarantee you will even receive the promised 20 BTC. Do not put your psychological health under the influence of crooks. It is a trap to control you and got away with fraudulent scheme being perpetrated since 2013.

Something tells me you are the black PR they are referring to. You seem to be the only person posting here that is against this. FYI I think its been REALLY well established I am not from AMT. Or one of their shills. Even the people who initially thought that including Phin have pretty much been convinced of that. I even provided some info that has started a snowball of info that others have provided. Who are you anyway? You seem to jump into this topic every 10 pages or so and say something completely useless.

Thats trolling. Provide him a very compelling reason to not go. Otherwise go away. AMT is footing the bill for this so its on their dime. He will obviously know the second he has the plane tickets that its legit since he is going to need them to get there. So at least they are making the effort. But I am wondering about you specifically since you seem to actually just pop in randomly and say nothing of value.

How about this? Provide a well written and detailed reason as to why you think Phin should not go. Right now all you say is they crooks and frauds....that may be. BUT That is the point. Phin was invited out to go prove exactly that. So far he has been honest with the community. See no reason why he wont be after this. Also it shows another thing. AMT is looking to clear their name at least. Their buisness practices might not be the best, but if they are now working aggressively to turn it around that would be good for everyone. Again a good reason why he should not go. They paying for it. They paying 20btc for him to just show up and put any doubts down.

If some of your other posts are any indication you are against bitcoin to begin with so why the hell are you even in this forum at all?

I also read portugese (which I notice you tend to write in at times) and about 6 other languages without the need to use google translate. All you post is scam scam scam and bitcoin is a joke. You sir are the definition of a troll. Maybe you are working for the banking cartels who are looking to undermine bitcoin? Maybe we need to start looking at you.

Seeing this statement pretty much sums up your position and should question why you are even on here at all. EVERYONE here wants to make bitcoin a success. BUT their issue is with a vendor right now. Are you concerned? Sounds like if phin proves things are legit, then there is nothing for you to stand on. I have seen some of your posts on various threads doing this exact same thing claiming its all a scam. I get there are people who have this patholgical need to be skeptical of everything. Skepticism is good to a point. I for one want the truth of this matter. And phin is the first person who has been able to get an open door invite to check things out and get the info we need.

And here you come with useless comments. Or contribute a very valid reason why he should not go.

As if someone NEEDED to be paid to point out all the bad business practices performed by AMT.

Jesus, will you believe everything they tell you? They are fraudulent and grasping at straws to continue delaying and conjuring up new excuses.

Their offer of 20 BTC sounds more like a bribe to have Phin come back and say "all is well!" I don't believe this shit for one second. They can dish out 20 BTC to merely meet a forum member, but they can't payback those asking for refunds? This is such a crock.

Oh I agree, they should be paying back the people they said they would. They have shown they are not good with their word. Consistently. Which is why I think it makes even more sense we have someone go out there and check it out. If we are getting miners there should be a huge pile of miners being built there. Phin will see that and can report on that. Also he might get a picture of things that we simply just arent getting through this forum. Trying to play devils advocate here to a point. But I am looking at it objectively. Those requesting refunds have an absolute right to have gotten that money back despite their "policy" change that they just announced. Its not in their legal terms so that is not valid until it is.

But getting Phin out there IMO is the best thing to sort out some things. I think he would best represent us out there. I dont believe anything anyone tells me. But when someone who comes on here once every 10 pages says a couple things and then dissapears only to inject some more unsubstantiated nonsense, yea I gotta question that. Hence why I asked if he was one of the black PR people. They do exist. That much I know. In this thread thats another story. But there are people who are paid to do specifically that to other companies. Its actually quite a standard practice in Chinese markets. But it doesnt hurt to ask the question when its clear that something doesnt fit. And Augusto Croppo popping up suddenly and stating like admiral akbar "its a trap!" just seems really off. Fact is they set themselves up in a bad way if they did set some kind of trap.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2524

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:07:36 AM

opieum2
ditto

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
opieum2

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:07:39 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I'm glad I've joined. Like others, I've been scammed out of $6150 dollars. Like an arms race, I jumped on board and trusted in AMT to deliver. Well, they failed me and all of you. I too, along with my co-workers were contemplating taking a trip to AMT to get our money back, we're still undecided, however, $6150 is no small change. I've already filed with the BBB and the FBI and strongly suggest for all that have been scammed into this to file. The more voices heard, the faster they will work at resolving the case and prosecuting Josh. The longer we all wait, the more difficult it is to process. Lets all face it. No one is getting any hardware and most likely their money back. Josh travels back and forth to Bulgaria and with 7 million in the bank, who needs to come back to the US.

Whats your order number for it to be added to the unofficial list? More documentation the better.

Strange you posted once and all of a sudden now that its possible proof is coming. Quite the coincidence. That said if Phin doesn't make the trip because they backed down then yea I think as a community we move forward to take further action to get our cash back. If he doesn't because of his own volition...well we are pretty much at the same place we were before.

I for one just want to know whats going on over there and if our orders are arriving. As has been noted cant take them at their word. They haven't kept any of their promises to date to our knowledge. Let's see where this goes and hope we get some answers from the trip if he goes.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2524

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:14:36 AM

Wonder how this impacts us? From BitMine.ch http://bitmine.ch/?p=5329 Thinking of the 520 units, not the TH ones.

And... since AMT is an authorized distributor of theirs, wonder if BMch's Compensation Plan applies to us... Doubt it but ya never know..

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:15:30 AM

Hello everyone,

What a clever game you're playing Mr. Zipkin

Name:   sleeperm3
Activity:   0
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 16:33:43
Last Active:   Today at 17:12:46

Did I do it right? call him josh then post his info?

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
sleeperm3

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:18:14 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm not a scam, our order number is #1189. We are a California based IT company. The difference is we have the funding to hire an attorney to represent us if needed. However, we are looking into further action as I now see so many have been scammed.
opieum2

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:29:42 AM

Hello everyone,

What a clever game you're playing Mr. Zipkin

Name:   sleeperm3
Activity:   0
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 16:33:43
Last Active:   Today at 17:12:46

Did I do it right? call him josh then post his info?

Sorta right.....except no one is questioning the new posters like the rest who come on here in favor of AMT. Anyway if you are being scammed by them there are numerous resources we have posted in other pages to refer to. There is an unofficial order list as well with the same info (and alot less pages to view) Getting this all documented is good should they not make good. But I guess we will know Wednesday evening or Thursday the result of the visit (if it happens). We are in the last week of March. The promised date miners would be arriving for orders placed in February.

sleeperm3

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:33:10 AM

Thank you opieum2, I will head to those threads.
P.S. I encourage everyone to file an FBI report. ic3.gov. Our case number is : I1403251916007132 . Please mention it while filing your case.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:08:03 AM

Oh I agree, they should be paying back the people they said they would. They have shown they are not good with their word. Consistently. Which is why I think it makes even more sense we have someone go out there and check it out. If we are getting miners there should be a huge pile of miners being built there. Phin will see that and can report on that. Also he might get a picture of things that we simply just arent getting through this forum. Trying to play devils advocate here to a point. But I am looking at it objectively. Those requesting refunds have an absolute right to have gotten that money back despite their "policy" change that they just announced. Its not in their legal terms so that is not valid until it is.

But getting Phin out there IMO is the best thing to sort out some things. I think he would best represent us out there. I dont believe anything anyone tells me. But when someone who comes on here once every 10 pages says a couple things and then dissapears only to inject some more unsubstantiated nonsense, yea I gotta question that. Hence why I asked if he was one of the black PR people. They do exist. That much I know. In this thread thats another story. But there are people who are paid to do specifically that to other companies. Its actually quite a standard practice in Chinese markets. But it doesnt hurt to ask the question when its clear that something doesnt fit. And Augusto Croppo popping up suddenly and stating like admiral akbar "its a trap!" just seems really off. Fact is they set themselves up in a bad way if they did set some kind of trap.

I just think it's pathetic that someone like Phin would need to travel out to AMT for the community to have peace of mind. The fact that Josh is acting so dense and ignorant, doesn't sit well with me. It's obvious what information and pictures need to come out. This whole thing has gone to shit and with AMT being so inept, the best course of action is to NOT WAIT and start filing against them.

+1 for the ROTJ reference
HSMiner

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:50:30 AM

Iv'e been to their office several times.  No one is ever their anymore
opieum2

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:51:21 AM

Oh I agree that this should not even need to happen. It sucks for everyone. But we are here now. Lets make the most of this opportunity and see what it gets us. Presuming the worst is not going to help. We do have resources here and they are starting to work. They either have miners or they don't. I think they do have them, but are delayed and have been crappy in communicating that to us....that and they have not made good on their word up to this point. But they are looking to make sure things are better. So lets see how true that is with Phins visit to PA.

HSMiner

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:02:16 AM

Thank you opieum2, I will head to those threads.
P.S. I encourage everyone to file an FBI report. ic3.gov. Our case number is : I1403251916007132 . Please mention it while filing your case.

if you do file a law suit let me know.  If I don't get my miner by next week I'm planning having my friend file one myself.  One of my closest friends is a lawyer here in Philly, and he'll help me at no charge.  The only reason I chose them over KNC or Terra was because they are so close to me.  I was planning on getting 3 but thank God I waited to see if the 1st one came.
opieum2

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:20:02 AM

Personally I'd like to think they are just terrible communicators. But until they prove otherwise it's hard to take anything they say seriously. I wanted to support them and really was giving the benefit of the doubt. To some degree I still do only because there are alot of things that still don't add up to them being the scam people are claiming they are. But that said poor business practices don't excuse the behavior either.

Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: