Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:22:33 AM

Like we said before - we post an update and immediately 5 pages of crap within 12 hours is created by Phinnaeus Gage -

By the way, the moderators are not assisting with this guy - anyone that has information on Kevin's - Phinnaeus Gage's current address, we'd like to know.

We believe his comments are inappropriate and hostile - have absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Lets say it a bit more clearly.

Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black pr - his one job is to sit on his computer and follow this thread and write inappropriate things to discourage users.

In kind, we'll counter with the following.

We're offering a 20btc bounty to bring Phinnaeus Gage to our office, along with his account here on bitcointalk.

Hes a really big talker  but why doesn't he investigate the office, or why doesnt he come and try and interview his favorite staff member Josh.

Because Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black PR - and we're offering 20BTC to the user/member that will bring Phinnaeus (the physical person) to us.

The address and name he has provided is false.

Or if Phinnaeus Gage is such a big man/big talker he can come here and collect his reward himself.

WE'RE TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE COMMUNITY BECAUSE OF USERS LIKE HIM.

Jesus H. Christ AMT, you have now colossally fucked up. I cannot believe that you came onto a PUBLIC FORUM and PUBLICLY ordered a hit on Phinnaeus (who, btw, has posted his info multiple times and has made it clear that he would like to meet you all, though after this i think it might be best if you never did). My jaw literally dropped when I read this, this is so illegal it's not even funny. I don't know which member decided that posting this would be a good idea but they were dead wrong. Distance yourself as far as possible from them.

P.S. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WERE YOU THINKING?

I have been on this forum for some time.  While AMT has done a piss poor job on keeping us all posted it has been totally flooded..   Anything useful has been destroyed with all the ranting and raving.  Now AMT you have not done enough posts and updates, pics and videos to be 100% uncalled for, but if i was AMT i might of stopped posting anything with what rif raft goes on here.  AMT is delivering now give them a week to prove it.  Give them some space to prove they have turned a corner.

As for me hero you have no skin int he game fuck off and let us AMT customer talk get what we need from AMT without your shit.

AMT, I'm not appreciating the cutting out of context here. If you care so much about him just look up his profile and look at his posts, I know there are a lot (because hero status) but you shouldn't have to look far for any of the info that you requested. In fact, we've done a remarkable job at staying transparent, something that I wish in my heart of hearts that I could say about you. Sadly, only seeing is believing. You also just glazed over the fact that you offered $11,630.6 to have Phinnaeus Gage kidnapped and brought to your office. AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING THIS???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:24:30 AM

Like we said before - we post an update and immediately 5 pages of crap within 12 hours is created by Phinnaeus Gage -

By the way, the moderators are not assisting with this guy - anyone that has information on Kevin's - Phinnaeus Gage's current address, we'd like to know.

We believe his comments are inappropriate and hostile - have absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black pr - his one job is to sit on his computer and follow this thread and write inappropriate things to discourage users.

We're offering a 20btc bounty to bring Phinnaeus Gage to our office, along with his account here on bitcointalk.

Hes a really big talker  but why doesn't he investigate the office, or why doesnt he come and try and interview his favorite staff member Josh.

Because Phinnaeus Gage is a hired black PR - and we're offering 20BTC to the user/member that will bring Phinnaeus (the physical person) to us.

Or if Phinnaeus Gage is such a big man/big talker he can come here and collect his reward himself.

WE'RE TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE COMMUNITY BECAUSE OF USERS LIKE HIM.

Phinnaeus (who, btw, has posted his info multiple times and has made it clear that he would like to meet you all, though after this i think it might be best if you never did).

Actually, we just want to meet Phinneas - to have a chat with him and ask him to politely stop interfering with our thread. When random people are showing up at our staff's personal home addresses, calling our personal cellphones and threatening our children's lives (literally happened) we feel its gone too far. As the moderators of this forum wont assist, we'll take matters into our own hands in order to politely contact Phinease in person.

We urge this member to come resolve these conflicts with us and offer him a 20btc reward to simply have a conversation in our office. Or - if another member can persuade him to do so, than the other member shall obtain the reward.

Why not use this time updating us by posting a few pictures. Go take a picture in front of saxby's so at least people will shut about about being in bulgaria. Why not take a picture of the cases, or anything really.

Why not use the time here to post what you posted earlier about when you plan to ship on your news section. I'd suggest heading to the post office to retrieve my certified letter, but they are closed now.

Do something constructive if you think your time here is spent fighting trolls. Give the guy who tried to visit you three weeks ago a call and invite him over to meet with someone, he's close. He's military, certainly you would hope that would instill some confidence in your customer base. Snap a few pictures or a video with him pop it up on the site and show the world. Show what you've been up to because if you thought this was a it'll be fixed tomorrow problem then surely you carried on with the other operations of your business.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:26:06 AM

Hes a really big talker  but why doesn't he investigate the office, or why doesnt he come and try and interview his favorite staff member Josh.

And, like everybody has been trying to tell your dense ass is that you're focusing on the wrong shit when you come here. You brought this mess upon yourself. I, nor any other Bitcoiner did it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to read the rest of your latest post so that I can stick it up your lying ass further, since you like it so much.

Oh, and before I forget, Jen, at your bank, may be looking into your affairs. We had a nice pleasant conversation today, even though she tell me you were Eagle National Banks' customer, for that's against policy, albeit some other Bitcoiner claimed that such a conversation for place.

In retrospect, I hope I'm wrong about you, for then I'll have not one, but two juicy bowls of dicks to enjoy.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:29:10 AM

Hes a really big talker  but why doesn't he investigate the office, or why doesnt he come and try and interview his favorite staff member Josh.

And, like everybody has been trying to tell your dense ass is that you're focusing on the wrong shit when you come here. You brought this mess upon yourself. I, nor any other Bitcoiner did it.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to read the rest of your latest post so that I can stick it up your lying ass further, since you like it so much.

Oh, and before I forget, Jen, at your bank, may be looking into your affairs. We had a nice pleasant conversation today, even though she tell me you were Eagle National Banks' customer, for that's against policy, albeit some other Bitcoiner claimed that such a conversation for place.

In retrospect, I hope I'm wrong about you, for then I'll have not one, but two juicy bowls of dicks to enjoy.

I hear the cream filling is the best.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:30:33 AM

Who the fuck is Kevin?

Here's my information:

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

I'll even post a pic of IL DL, sans the ID number taped over if you desire.

Two paragraphs in, and so far your latest post is about me, and probably thinkin' I'm some dude named Kevin. Yet, we don't know a motherfucking thing about the dude, namely your scamming ass, who's amassed millions of vaporware sales.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:32:24 AM

Who the fuck is Kevin?

Here's my information:

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Two paragraphs in, and so far your latest post is about me, and probably thinkin' I'm some dude named Kevin. Yet, we don't know a motherfucking thing about the dude, namely your scamming ass, who's amassed millions of vaporware sales.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

They've already vanished in a puff of smoke. They'll come back in two weeks to let us know that shipping will be starting the next week.

opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:38:15 AM

Facebook, Twitter....google+ even. Please use those instead if this forum is so toxic. You will be able to moderate and get comments and all that. MUCH easier to use.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:39:00 AM

Who the fuck is Kevin?

Here's my information:

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Phinease - Bruno died two years ago.
http://www.tributes.com/show/Bruno-Kucinskas-89015430

Now if your willing post your DL with a note with todays date on it it might give some substance to anything you say. But other than that, it seems that you're completely deceitful.

Yes we know Jen, she called Josh earlier today asking about the situation and she found is humorous that a person who was not a client would go to such lengths to call around the area and not just come to the office. We explained that your either a hire black pr, or a 16 year old kid with a 5ghs miner that can't afford an AMT miner, she laughed, banks care about good clients, not suspicious teenage investigators Phineas.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:42:18 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 03:53:06 AM by AMT_miners

HOSTILE! Look, you Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons, you don't know what hostile is. Here's hostile! If I even meet you in person, I will shove a pineapple up your ass. How's that for hostile. But, for me to do such, I would have to visit Bulgaria, because I have no proof that you're in the US.

EAT A BAD OF DICKS!

Please come and show us how we can together, resolve your hostility. We're at the office everyday or in the assembly house, one of the two. If you give a few hours notice, we'll drop what we're doing and come meet you at our office. This whole forum now knows we put a 20btc bounty on you to bring yourself and your forum account here.

We don't see the problem. Did you want us to buy the pineapple?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:45:30 AM

Jesus H. Christ AMT, you have now colossally fucked up. I cannot believe that you came onto a PUBLIC FORUM and PUBLICLY ordered a hit on Phinnaeus (who, btw, has posted his info multiple times and has made it clear that he would like to meet you all, though after this i think it might be best if you never did). My jaw literally dropped when I read this, this is so illegal it's not even funny. I don't know which member decided that posting this would be a good idea but they were dead wrong. Distance yourself as far as possible from them.

I missed the part as to there being a hit on me. In fact, I still don't see it.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:49:07 AM

Who the fuck is Kevin?

Here's my information:

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Now if your willing post your DL with a note with todays date on it it might give some substance to anything you say. But other than that, it seems that you're completely deceitful.

Yes we know Jen, she called Josh earlier today asking about the situation and she found is humorous that a person who was not a client would go to such lengths to call around the area and not just come to the office. We explained that your either a hire black pr, or a 16 year old kid with a 5ghs miner that can't afford an AMT miner, she laughed, banks care about good clients, not suspicious teenage investigators Phineas.

He's stated more then once that was his father's obit. Also that was four years ago.

See they aren't late shipping they still have two more years. We were way off guys.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:51:37 AM

Phinnaeus (who, btw, has posted his info multiple times and has made it clear that he would like to meet you all, though after this i think it might be best if you never did).

Actually, we just want to meet Phinneas - to have a chat with him and ask him to politely stop interfering with our thread. When random people are showing up at our staff's personal home addresses, calling our personal cellphones and threatening our children's lives (literally happened) we feel its gone too far. As the moderators of this forum wont assist, we'll take matters into our own hands in order to politely contact Phinease in person.

We urge this member to come resolve these conflicts with us and offer him a 20btc reward to simply have a conversation in our office. Or - if another member can persuade him to do so, than the other member shall obtain the reward.

I guess nobody had to persuade me to come to your office.

I seriously don't have your home address, and don't believe I accidentally posted it, unless if was one you used when you registered your domain names, then I may have done such, but would not have even thought about directly people to do bodily harm to you or your family.

Max and Jake, on the hand, but they reside in Bulgaria.  Grin
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:55:01 AM

I say go Phin.

Either they actually drop everything and meet you and then we have our answer, or they ignore you like anyone else who's tried to show up (including postal carriers ;-) ) And then we can put it all to bed that they are finally completely and utterly full of shit.

Also if you are willing to give out 20 BTC for his appearance why not just go ahead and send me 10btc as a refund for my miner as I paid you via check $5759. it even saves you $30 than if you had to refund usd.

Wait that would be an over payment of $20 bucks sorry, re-figure accordingly.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:56:49 AM

I guess nobody had to persuade me to come to your office.

I seriously don't have your home address, and don't believe I accidentally posted it, unless if was one you used when you registered your domain names, then I may have done such, but would not have even thought about directly people to do bodily harm to you or your family.

Max and Jake, on the hand, but they reside in Bulgaria.  Grin

You said that you could drive from IL to PA tomorrow. How does 8pm sound? That'll give us time make sure sure tomorrows shipments go out and get the next mornings shipments ready for the following morning.

Does 8pm work for you?  355 Lancaster Ave, Bldg E, Office 1, Haverford, PA, 19041  I'm sure you're GPS will find it.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:57:01 AM

I have been on this forum for some time.  While AMT has done a piss poor job on keeping us all posted it has been totally flooded..   Anything useful has been destroyed with all the ranting and raving.  Now AMT you have not done enough posts and updates, pics and videos to be 100% uncalled for, but if i was AMT i might of stopped posting anything with what rif raft goes on here.  AMT is delivering now give them a week to prove it.  Give them some space to prove they have turned a corner.

As for hero Phinnaeus ==) you have no skin int he game fuck off and let us AMT customer talk get what we need from AMT without your shit.

Wrong answer, fuck face! I do have skin in this game. That skin consist of Bitcoin. Whether you're fucking aware of it or not, I've done more shit to bring fuller awareness to Bitcoin to better your fucking position, asshole.

I have been instrumental in exposing various scams, albeit I go about it in a weird ass way, but that's a helluva lot more than you have done.

That said, FUCK OFF!
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:01:56 AM

I have been on this forum for some time.  While AMT has done a piss poor job on keeping us all posted it has been totally flooded..   Anything useful has been destroyed with all the ranting and raving.  Now AMT you have not done enough posts and updates, pics and videos to be 100% uncalled for, but if i was AMT i might of stopped posting anything with what rif raft goes on here.  AMT is delivering now give them a week to prove it.  Give them some space to prove they have turned a corner.

As for hero Phinnaeus ==) you have no skin int he game fuck off and let us AMT customer talk get what we need from AMT without your shit.

Wrong answer, fuck face! I do have skin in this game. That skin consist of Bitcoin. Whether you're fucking aware of it or not, I've done more shit to bring fuller awareness to Bitcoin to better your fucking position, asshole.

I have been instrumental in exposing various scams, albeit I go about it in a weird ass way, but that's a helluva lot more than you have done.

That said, FUCK OFF!

8PM do it Phin! Be a true hero member!

Make them pay for the pineapple.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 04:04:41 AM

You are aware they didn't call for an assassination, right? They didn't say dead or alive. They didn't say bring his body. Are you some sort of special kind of idiot?

I'm not sure Phin wouldn't just go there on his own, but phin I'll come with ya, we'll collect the bounty all I ask is for it to pay for my flight and then we can give the rest to the charity organization.

OR get a hold  the Merry Miners guy since he lives close. Just get some pics while you are there.

Actually, I will go on my own, and am willing to meet up in the baddest part of town if such were the case. I won't be armed, nor would have any fear of meeting up with Josh anywhere in the Philly area.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 04:07:53 AM

You are aware they didn't call for an assassination, right? They didn't say dead or alive. They didn't say bring his body. Are you some sort of special kind of idiot?

I'm not sure Phin wouldn't just go there on his own, but phin I'll come with ya, we'll collect the bounty all I ask is for it to pay for my flight and then we can give the rest to the charity organization.

OR get a hold  the Merry Miners guy since he lives close. Just get some pics while you are there.

Too many folks in this thread have been playing too much video games.

That's up to Josh, for I'm going to get a steak dinner outta this meetup, and if Casey stops by, that'll be two steak dinners. And, I don't mean a Philly Steak sandwich. I'm talking two-pounder at Texas Roadhouse.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 04:14:55 AM

Who the fuck is Kevin?

Here's my information:

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Give me a couple minutes to get that pic taken, uploaded to the computer, then to Flickr.

BTW, Wednesday would be a good day for the meetup, since I would be on the road most of the day tomorrow.

First, I need to put BBQ sauce on some ribs in the oven.

BRB, bud.
Cheshyr

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:24:17 AM

I live and work near Havorford.  It's not a bad area. 
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: