Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 01:59:38 PM

I'm confused. All we needed to see was a few good pictures, but instead they have to pay someone to go there. I assume they will make him verify his account here by logging in, at which time they will be abducting him and posting that it is all ok from his account. Bruno, you really shouldn't go alone. The way they have talked to people here, I really wouldn't doubt that they are capable of things like this. Not sure why though, they already have plenty of stolen money. Maybe once he is under their control, they will post a new sale and try to scam a few million more.

Now, you're spooking me. I have no problem with being abducted and fitted me with concrete boots, but if they take control of my account after I login in front of them, that would get me upset. On second thought, wouldn't having ownership of this account be seen as a punishment?  Grin  Grin  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:59:43 PM

AMT will go down in bitcoin history as the textbook example of how NOT to run a business.

EDIT: Phineus, sorry i was very busy yesterday with meetings. i have a lot going on with work at the moment. Can I call you at lunch?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
l12

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:03:18 PM

i had to spam them with the same email to allll of their email listed on the forum then finally got this

Sorry for getting back to you. Your order will be ready at the end of next week for pickup.

All the best

Jim.

i hate screaming for attention but this is just not the way to do business......

500+ emails a day 100+ phone calls a day - everyone saying the same thing. Whats more important, good customer service comforting you to wait (BFL nowadays) or miners in peoples hands while we sacrifice some customer service. Think about it.
ok im thinking about it..... 30 days with no response after a blatant lie and 2 months behind scheduled  delivery.. yes id take SOME customer service for $4000 i payed you and do NOT expect to be lied to thank you very much and if ur gonna say it was not a lie i would like a picture of my miner or a tracking number please.

+1

yea i'll take some customer service for $28995......

sorry $28495 just check the invoice
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:21:36 PM

i had to spam them with the same email to allll of their email listed on the forum then finally got this

Sorry for getting back to you. Your order will be ready at the end of next week for pickup.

All the best

Jim.

i hate screaming for attention but this is just not the way to do business......

500+ emails a day 100+ phone calls a day - everyone saying the same thing. Whats more important, good customer service comforting you to wait (BFL nowadays) or miners in peoples hands while we sacrifice some customer service. Think about it.

Wow, 500+ e-mails a day. I wonder why so many?
maybe it has something to do with this.

[/quote]
Please don't look to the forum or this thread for updates. Its not a forum that we would like to be apart because of all the crap that you read here which as it seems is black PR from some other company.

Just email:

Sales@advancedminers.com
orders@advancedminers.com
orderverify@advancedminers.com - for potential fraudulent offers of our product you may find on the internet.

Go to: http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-news/   for our news updates
Go to: http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/  for our online shop and to see updated prices.

Thanks. - AMT
[/quote]

The latest update on the news section is from Feb. 18th and you told everyone here to not expect information from this forum.
where is the latest place we should go to get your overoptimistic updates?

HSMiner

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:22:23 PM

l12 - what is your order range?

13XX

but only reason why they responded is i screamed refund if no one got back to me.....but then it's like even tho they said it's ready end of this week it feels uneasy like can i take their word? since i opted for pick up
how would they know if i'm coming or not if they are not answering calls or email

Dude I live 35 -40 minutes from them. I've always said I would go pick it up. I've been told the same thing as you, but when it's time for it no answer, and no one at the their office.

I am past the point of waiting reading what's been going on.. Last night was the 1st night I've had time to go back a few pages and really read what's been happening. I thought they've been shipping them just the ones ordered around the time I did were late.. I am contacting my lawyer tonight. Going to talk to him about a class action . if you are interest PM me.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:38:02 PM

13XX

but only reason why they responded is i screamed refund if no one got back to me.....but then it's like even tho they said it's ready end of this week it feels uneasy like can i take their word? since i opted for pick up
how would they know if i'm coming or not if they are not answering calls or email

Dude I live 35 -40 minutes from them. I've always said I would go pick it up. I've been told the same thing as you, but when it's time for it no answer, and no one at the their office.

I am past the point of waiting reading what's been going on.. Last night was the 1st night I've had time to go back a few pages and really read what's been happening. I thought they've been shipping them just the ones ordered around the time I did were late.. I am contacting my lawyer tonight. Going to talk to him about a class action . if you are interest PM me.

i sent you a message. I learned a TON about our friend Joshua Zipkin. he is no stranger to the court system. he comes from money. hes been involved in a case since 1993 and it looks like it may still be going on. also, he is quite the scum bag... a real family guy.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

13XX

i sent you a message. I learned a TON about our friend Joshua Zipkin. he is no stranger to the court system. he comes from money. hes been involved in a case since 1993 and it looks like it may still be going on. also, he is quite the scum bag... a real family guy.

Peter Griffin?

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
mellorbo

Activity: 620

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:50:26 PM

Right AMT in regards to your take on customer service.
People invested $XXXxxx into your products and aftercare customer support.
Now as far as things go if im asked by someone in the mining community, What i think or should they get AMT products all i can say is no. They are behind schedule, very lapse in customer services but most of all i have no product to actually base a response from, So until i have a miner i can only ever say no.
Sorry to be blunt but customer reviews and word of mouth mean everything to a company s reputation and the success of said company.

Now you say you are bombarded with e.mails and calls?

well one suggestion to cut them greatly in the coming months and ease pressure would be for you to update your website as still to this day your miners are advertised with a shipping date that could never be reached taking into account current time frame and setbacks you said you have had.
So instead of pissing more people off every day, change your new order shipping dates to a reasonable and respectable time frame that you can easy achieve.
Or keep getting spammed by more and more pissed off people every day its entirely up to you
But its not rocket science or superb business knowledge. its called common sense, you can not ship out all miners for your current orders and still make targets on new purchases, end of.

just something for you to think about before you cry to us about been spammed with e.mails
l12

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:55:07 PM

Yea think about it
5craziest

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:18:35 PM

[/quote]

I learned a TON about our friend Joshua Zipkin. he is no stranger to the court system. he comes from money. hes been involved in a case since 1993 and it looks like it may still be going on. also, he is quite the scum bag... a real family guy.
[/quote]

Are you gonna leave the rest of us just hangin'?  Share brother!
opieum2

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:30:28 PM

AMT will go down in bitcoin history as the textbook example of how NOT to run a business.

EDIT: Phineus, sorry i was very busy yesterday with meetings. i have a lot going on with work at the moment. Can I call you at lunch?

LOL AMT is bad but no that bar is WAYYYY lower. Gotta watch that show on food network with Gordon Ramsey where he tries (usually unsuccessfully) to turn around bad restaurants. Memorable line....you PUT SO MUCH OIL IN YOUR PLATE THE US IS GONNA FUCKING INVADE IT!!!

There are lots worse businesses out there. I have the misfortune of dealing with them in the past. That said they still have a shot a turning it around. But the pressure is on. All they do is burn the people they got now. And maybe correct the problems for future business if it ever comes. Just the nature of how it goes.

captin crunch

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:47:53 PM

One thing that irritates me on this thread is the constant comparison to BFL, like they are te gold standard in bitcoin miners.

That's like bragging that you are as smart as Sara Palin Huh

opieum2

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:52:02 PM

Actually I think the comparison is being used because the bar is so low with them. Even they provide updates to customers (even if those are also bs too). (this being the limbo bar being so low only an ant can get under it)

But yea the Sarah Palin comparison works here too.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:55:08 PM

Almost 10 days since I sent my complaint to 'Delaware county Consumer Affairs'.   

If there's no response from AMT,   I'll be proceeding towards a day in Small Claims court.

What a &#*$*# waste of time.   

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
captin crunch

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:56:22 PM

Thats kinda what I mean. people think, hey their doing better than BFL so that's something when in reality it just means BFL isn't the only turd in the punch bowl

opieum2

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:08:48 PM

Well they still have 12 months to be like BFL. Meaning hardware needs to hit a 12 month delay before they hit that level. They have pretty much hit every other point. That said they "claim" to be delivering shipments. As of now there are no confirmed miners out there mining.

Honestly if companies wanted to earn the trust of their customers one nice to have is in the order process request the wallet, pool and worker number they want to have coins mined to. This would go a HUGE way of showing that their hardware is going intermittent testing. I mean 1THs would be a nice thing to see on a pool. Seeing that bitcoin wallet shoot up because of some test would be nice. But Alot of people are right to think that manufacturers just run the miners using their configurations for their pools during test which nets them some nice coin in the process further profiting from our hardware. Which in turn really is a second hand sale when you consider it. This is hardware specifically designed to make money. So there are certain precautions they need to take when messing with peoples money. But its not happening in any part of the cryptocurrency industry now.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:31:33 PM

I'm still down to raise 21 BTC for Phinneus if he knocks out Josh's teeth then sticks a pineapple up his ass upon arrival.

Who's in?   Grin

100+ emails a day 100+ phone calls a day - everyone saying the same thing. Whats more important, good customer service comforting you to wait (BFL nowadays) or miners in peoples hands while we sacrifice some customer service. Think about it.

You're a fucking retard. Think about it.
opieum2

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:43:14 PM

I am also a customer of BFL:

BFL responds to my emails with clear explanations.
BFL has their own forum that they constantly monitor and give updates.
BFL has given discounts of 50% on other gear and upgrades on miners when they are late.
BFL when they are late with a product, they actually send you an email explaining where you stand, and what you need to do.

I have nothing but good things to say about BFL so far. I plan to buy more miners from them in the future, and possibly cloud hosting my miners there.

AMT on the other hand does not respond to emails, they also have not updated their website despite hundreds of post on this thread by customers asking to do so.

As I am too a BFL customer as well....do you have a product?

While I agree they do well on communication. And the coupon crap is just another way to get another sale, they arent upgrading customers who they said they would upgrade. They have consistently lied also. My miner was originally supposed to ship in January according to them.

With AMT I was hoping (I was wrong) that I would get my miner by end of March. So far noone has reported getting 1.2THs miners even though there is an alleged group of orders that went out.

Again I do hope they are transparent with Phin and there is information that can put us at ease (Or make sure we take the action we need to take).
Not going to insult, constantly call and email as that obviously is not getting results. I think we all know what the next step has to be if they choose to not respond to THEIR CUSTOMERS.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:45:54 PM

I am also a customer of BFL:

BFL responds to my emails with clear explanations.
BFL has their own forum that they constantly monitor and give updates.
BFL has given discounts of 50% on other gear and upgrades on miners when they are late.
BFL when they are late with a product, they actually send you an email explaining where you stand, and what you need to do.

I have nothing but good things to say about BFL so far. I plan to buy more miners from them in the future, and possibly cloud hosting my miners there.

AMT on the other hand does not respond to emails, they also have not updated their website despite hundreds of post on this thread by customers asking to do so.

As I am too a BFL customer as well....do you have a product?

While I agree they do well on communication. And the coupon crap is just another way to get another sale, they arent upgrading customers who they said they would upgrade. They have consistently lied also. My miner was originally supposed to ship in January according to them.

With AMT I was hoping (I was wrong) that I would get my miner by end of March. So far noone has reported getting 1.2THs miners even though there is an alleged group of orders that went out.

Again I do hope they are transparent with Phin and there is information that can put us at ease (Or make sure we take the action we need to take).
Not going to insult, constantly call and email as that obviously is not getting results. I think we all know what the next step has to be if they choose to not respond to THEIR CUSTOMERS.

So basically, AMT is using another sheisty miner company to set the standard for how they do business.

I have an idea. Let's sue the fuck out of AMT, get our money back and send fat-boy Joshua Zipkin back home to Bulgaria where he can scam his native people there for $ they don't have.
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:48:08 PM

AMT is legit... I am picking up my order now.  I am at the assembly.  Posting pics soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: