Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:49:53 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 01:34:30 AM by athgaurd

AMT is legit... I am picking up my order now.  I am at the assembly.  Posting pics soon.

Not going to believe it until it actually happens. There have only been 30 different "posting pics soon" statements that never happened in the past.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:55:03 PM

AMT is legit... I am picking up my order now.  I am at the assembly.  Posting pics soon.

What is your number?

mrpark

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:13:43 PM

What is your order number?
Does it have a power supply?
I am in NJ and also could pick up my order. I am in the 950's.

BTC: 1JDjCGtxtxoZ46XgTqUoXBDxNFKwcsEmik
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:16:31 PM

AMT is legit... I am picking up my order now.  I am at the assembly.  Posting pics soon.

No kidding here is an opportunity to show pics and really show that its happening. This is a good PR opportunity right there. Post up pics at the office picking up the miner. kinda like this
http://cointerra.com/pr-cointerra-begins-shipment-terraminer-iv-worlds-fastest-bitcoin-miner/

That was a great showcase....figures if AMT is legit they can do the same and start turning it around for new customers. And maybe learn from this experience and perhaps improve on their process of communication. It will make things easier for everyone going forward.

Also show us stats, if it actually is running at 1.2Ths or better? Since there were claims it was supposed to be 1.5, its unclear what we were getting. But yea pics or it didnt happen lol. Keep the exif data intact to validate.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:26:14 PM

Also show us stats, if it actually is running at 1.2Ths or better? Since there were claims it was supposed to be 1.5, its unclear what we were getting. But yea pics or it didnt happen lol. Keep the exif data intact to validate.

Yes, please don't go out of your way to remove the exif data from pictures like AMT has done in the past.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:51:49 PM

i had to spam them with the same email to allll of their email listed on the forum then finally got this

Sorry for getting back to you. Your order will be ready at the end of next week for pickup.

All the best

Jim.

i hate screaming for attention but this is just not the way to do business......

500+ emails a day 100+ phone calls a day - everyone saying the same thing. Whats more important, good customer service comforting you to wait (BFL nowadays) or miners in peoples hands while we sacrifice some customer service. Think about it.
In peopleSSSSS hands that made my day. Making a grammar mistakes is not making peoplesSSSS more
PEOPLESSSS where are you? Grin with hands full of miners Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
captin crunch

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:54:38 PM

looking back at mblackouts earlier posts he said his order was originally due 1rst week in Jan. That would put him in the upper 600's.
With AMT having shipped out so many miners it is starting to look like they are purposely skipping numbers on the unofficial list as Mblackout has never given out his number that I can find.

Probably not but it makes you think, who are they shipping all these miners to?

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:02:37 PM

looking back at mblackouts earlier posts he said his order was originally due 1rst week in Jan. That would put him in the upper 600's.
With AMT having shipped out so many miners it is starting to look like they are purposely skipping numbers on the unofficial list as Mblackout has never given out his number that I can find.

Probably not but it makes you think, who are they shipping all these miners to?
If they exist they ship them to their mining facility
They are a bunch of liars!!!

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:11:40 PM

If the miners are being shipped now, they must have been running the miners themselves to collect BTC.

Delay for as long as possible before the end of March, so they can bank on the BTC that is being mined.

Sounds like we've essentially funded AMT's mining operation.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:14:08 PM

I'm still down to raise 21 BTC for Phinneus if he knocks out Josh's teeth then sticks a pineapple up his ass upon arrival.

Who's in?   Grin

100+ emails a day 100+ phone calls a day - everyone saying the same thing. Whats more important, good customer service comforting you to wait (BFL nowadays) or miners in peoples hands while we sacrifice some customer service. Think about it.

You're a fucking retard. Think about it.

ill definitely pitch in for that. double if there's a video.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:32:30 PM

Hey AMT.  here's an easy, yet effective way to handle the email/phone call situation, and you dont even have to personally answer any of them.

Each morning make an updated auto response for your email.  status of whats shipping, etc.  would take 5 minutes or less, and fix 99% of the emails woes.

record a daily status message on your phone.  again, this will solve 99% of the phone call issues.

People who spent a hell of a lot of money just want to hear SOMETHING.  Doesn't really matter if it's you on the other end with a recorded message that says " HAHAHA, we fucked you out of your money, you get no miner!"   at least its something.

just a suggestion.  quicker and cheaper to implement than hiring a $10/hr person to solely answer the phone and emails.
opieum2

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:49:28 PM

Well I for one am gonna wait to see what Phin's visit does for this. Also I am working on a solution to the forum problem as well. My implementation will give no vendor an excuse NOT to communicate and blame the community for its lack of communication.  I will have more details in coming days. Looking at costs and such which I am funding from my own pocket at this point.  

majalen33

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:01:32 PM

Found all of our miners http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1swrtyBsp9odruX65upeyubAVSAyggh78  Wink
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:05:03 PM

i dont doubt they are mining with our hardware. i am all too aware what a shady person joshua zipkin is. check out public data at the delaware and montgomery county systems. he's a piece of crap.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
opieum2

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:15:50 PM

IF this is indeed what is happening (as has been suspected of other companies as well) the only way is to prove it. This way they can be held to account. Honestly the company that plays straight in that regard is the one that asks for your wallet receive address and requests a worker config during the order process. That would demonstrate they are testing your hardware and are prepping it for shipping. Its also a little bit of free hosting in a way. But yea I gotta agree. I think its pretty widespread that companies use the hardware to mine until they ship it out. Might be easier to find out if we know the wallet addresses they use and then trace it along the blockchain.

Probably explains why so many of them are late to deliver too. Greed really messes with people.

opieum2

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:22:18 PM

How do you know this is AMTs bitcoin address?

If it is then holy shit.

Tracing this wallet around might not be a bad idea. Find out who it belongs to. Blockchain should be able to clear that up.

FYI based on blockchain it does not appear to be theirs.

sirminesalot

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:53:14 PM

IF this is indeed what is happening (as has been suspected of other companies as well) the only way is to prove it. This way they can be held to account. Honestly the company that plays straight in that regard is the one that asks for your wallet receive address and requests a worker config during the order process. That would demonstrate they are testing your hardware and are prepping it for shipping. Its also a little bit of free hosting in a way. But yea I gotta agree. I think its pretty widespread that companies use the hardware to mine until they ship it out. Might be easier to find out if we know the wallet addresses they use and then trace it along the blockchain.

Probably explains why so many of them are late to deliver too. Greed really messes with people.

Also explains why AMT would offer up 20 BTC to meet Phin. Probably up to their ears in BTC that should be ours.

Strange AMT would claim "We're ASIC Manufacturer's, Not miners!" (end of their youtube video) but then be throwing BTC around like so. I would imagine they spent or cashed out BTC payments already to buy hardware with actually currency. If they could of bought some things with BTC, then they would've already spent it on hardware especially when BTC was valued higher.

I'm sure the "We're not miners!" part was added just to preemptively defuse that as a possibility. Personally, I think it was just a defensive statement, as well as a 'tell' that they really ARE mining.

AMT can offer up their wallet address that they have been using to test these rigs on, and we can look at that. I doubt they would though. This also wouldn't tell us much if they simply used another wallet to mine the profits into after testing.

These aren't facts, just my assumptions and open air brain storming.
captin crunch

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:57:57 PM

How do you know this is AMTs bitcoin address?

If it is then holy shit.

Tracing this wallet around might not be a bad idea. Find out who it belongs to. Blockchain should be able to clear that up.

FYI based on blockchain it does not appear to be theirs.

Out of curiosity What did you see that made you think that isn't their address.

I looks to me that the 1rst deposit to that address was 1/30/14, coincidentally about the time they got the chips. also the hash power appears to ramp up and also there are several large deposits from other groups of addresses, as if miners were paid to a unique address and then transferred to this one. That is what I'm seeing but not that experienced looking at the blockchain.

Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:08:28 PM

Also explains why AMT would offer up 20 BTC to meet Phin. Probably up to their ears in BTC that should be ours.

Strange AMT would claim "We're ASIC Manufacturer's, Not miners!" (end of their youtube video) but then be throwing BTC around like so. I would imagine they spent or cashed out BTC payments already to buy hardware with actually currency. If they could of bought some things with BTC, well then they would've already spent it on hardware, especially when BTC was valued higher.

I'm sure the "We're not miners!" part was added just to preemptively defuse that as a possibility. Personally, I think it was just a defensive statement, but also a 'tell' that they really ARE mining.

AMT can offer up their wallet address that they have been using to test these rigs on, and we can look at that. I doubt they would though. This also wouldn't tell us much if they simply used another wallet to mine the profits into after testing.

one thing i did notice, the tplink firmware flash and the hexminer software both have addresses in them, but both of those come from Technobit.  The addresses being there was part of the basis for my assumption, but its a false accusation if those are the only facts being presented.

I do remember seeing addresses in my 80GH rig, before i flashed it, and Jim told me those were to test the unit.  

So, which is the truth?  The rig obviously wasn't tested beyond "Yup, it has lights.  ship it"   In fact, it didnt even have all of the lights flashing that it should have, if it had been assembled correctly.  Still can't see how a rig that has 2 boards, ships with 1 not hashing, and the other having a non-hashing chip.

who knows....  and just about to the "who cares" point.

one more thing.  my rig brings in .008btc/day if i mine btc directly.  seeing as i didnt have it for the first month of my 6 month ROI period, that equates to about $732 at current difficulty.  I think it was getting .01/day at the previous diff.  which still would have left me about $500 short of just making my investment back.  I think when i calculated it would have been somewhere between $900 and $1000, over the 6 month period.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:29:53 PM

Strange AMT would claim "We're ASIC Manufacturer's, Not miners!" (end of their youtube video) but then be throwing BTC around like so. I would imagine they spent or cashed out BTC payments already to buy hardware with actually currency. If they could of bought some things with BTC, well then they would've already spent it on hardware, especially when BTC was valued higher.

I'm sure the "We're not miners!" part was added just to preemptively defuse that as a possibility. Personally, I think it was just a defensive statement, but also a 'tell' that they really ARE mining.

one thing i did notice, the tplink firmware flash and the hexminer software both have addresses in them, but both of those come from Technobit.  The addresses being there was part of the basis for my assumption, but its a false accusation if those are the only facts being presented.

I do remember seeing addresses in my 80GH rig, before i flashed it, and Jim told me those were to test the unit.  

So, which is the truth?  The rig obviously wasn't tested beyond "Yup, it has lights.  ship it"   In fact, it didnt even have all of the lights flashing that it should have, if it had been assembled correctly.  Still can't see how a rig that has 2 boards, ships with 1 not hashing, and the other having a non-hashing chip.

who knows....  and just about to the "who cares" point.

one more thing.  my rig brings in .008btc/day if i mine btc directly.  seeing as i didnt have it for the first month of my 6 month ROI period, that equates to about $732 at current difficulty.  I think it was getting .01/day at the previous diff.  which still would have left me about $500 short of just making my investment back.  I think when i calculated it would have been somewhere between $900 and $1000, over the 6 month period.

Sounds like a big waste of electricity, time, and resources. The joys of getting a miner late.
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: