Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:36:21 AM

Cages with upgradable slots.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:39:53 AM

good,
I am happy that with all bad things which I said for you were not wasted. You are starting to realize what is all about. If you stand to your words with actions I will sincerely apologize to you here in public. Just for the record when was the shipment of your machine supposed to happen a month or two ago?

Tongue No need to apologize to me, for you being yourself...

No, My machine was expected (in a perfect world, without the delays), around the middle of Feb to the end of Feb. That is when they said shipping would be expected to "start", for the order-number I was located at. The follow-up places the next expected delivery-date for my order around the end of this month, I think... (Before they posted the issue update about the 1.5THs and the addition of trying to cram a 6th board in the units, via a back-plane extension or redesign.)

I'll mine later... Not like my coins are going up in difficulty any time soon. (I will not be mining high-diff BTC.)
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:47:41 AM

good,
I am happy that with all bad things which I said for you were not wasted. You are starting to realize what is all about. If you stand to your words with actions I will sincerely apologize to you here in public. Just for the record when was the shipment of your machine supposed to happen a month or two ago?

Tongue No need to apologize to me, for you being yourself...

No, My machine was expected (in a perfect world, without the delays), around the middle of Feb to the end of Feb. That is when they said shipping would be expected to "start", for the order-number I was located at. The follow-up places the next expected delivery-date for my order around the end of this month, I think... (Before they posted the issue update about the 1.5THs and the addition of trying to cram a 6th board in the units, via a back-plane extension or redesign.)

I'll mine later... Not like my coins are going up in difficulty any time soon. (I will not be mining high-diff BTC.)
I am asking what was the promised date for delivery when you make a payment not according to the announced delays.
About sixst module,
I do not wanna be an ass all again but they will need to put two psu for that. Even 1500w psu installed in bitmine machine is not enough for 6 modules

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:50:15 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 10:00:21 AM by loshia

Nice pics guys did you borrow them for georgio Pcb factory Grin
I am wandering why cgminer screen on first pic is out of focus also Grin
And finally why are you not making your four chip board Grin
And where is my money for the bet in at the wall power consumption?
And why are you not sending me your four chip board?
Yeah I know it is working charmly and I own you 25 btc.
Will you be so kind to send me your wallet address so I can send the immediately  Grin Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
ISAWHIM

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:59:04 AM

I am asking what was the promised date for delivery when you make a payment not according to the announced delays.
About sixst module,
I do not wanna be an ass all again but they will need to put two psu for that. Even 1500w psu installed in bitmine machine is not enough for 6 modules

I told you... Tongue The middle of Feb to the end of Feb, is when they originally said the "shipping" for my order number would have been expected. I was never given a solid "shipping date" or "delivery date". Only a batch-date (Which was the first estimate on the website, where you placed an order.)

I imagine they will be using two PSU's, if they cram 6 modules into there. Assuming 2x 800w or 2x 900w... Since that would not be the standard setup for 1.2THs, those would be "special" setups for those who had to wait through the delays. Not sure what the full plan is, but I would strip-out those cross-braces on the cage, to open the miner up for better placement. Just got to pop-out a few rivets, and that horrible hard-drive section is out of the way.

P.S. If I do go there, to work... My thermal imager is coming with me... and my solowheel!
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:59:17 AM

Loshia,

Can you please just cut it out. Its a bit ridiculous. We're asking politely ok. You have not liked us from the beginning, we know why and what your opinion is, just let it go already. We apologize for correcting your English, it was not correct to do so.

And Bulgaria is a very nice country and very beautiful country.  we enjoyed our time there, we respect the Bulgarian people and think in the technical fields, there are some absolutely brilliant individuals that are not recognized for their greatness. The only downside in your nation, and it has always been that way, is that Bulgarians do not confirm or unit as one, they don't work together well. They are brilliant, but must do everything alone if its possible.

Their lack of unification has caused them to suffer through years of bad political choices which led to a century enslavement, communism and now, well you watch the news.  Their culture almost teaches the average Bulgarian person -  to not trust anyone so quick. - and even when you've known him for years, still think twice about trusting him.

But more over, why Bulgaria wins this round. It would be the social life in Bulgaria, how people relax, sit on a table for 5 hours, drink and eat, the whole European thing, that's where they got it right.

Oh and the black sea. Anywhere along the bulgarian black sea coast is worth visiting. Sozopol/Nessebur.. its a nice one.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:04:25 AM

Loshia,

Can you please just cut it out. Its a bit ridiculous. We're asking politely ok. You have not liked us from the beginning, we know why and what your opinion is, just let it go already. We apologize for correcting your English, it was not correct to do so.

And Bulgaria is a very nice country and very beautiful country.  we enjoyed our time there, we respect the Bulgarian people and think in the technical fields, there are some absolutely brilliant individuals that are not recognized for their greatness. The only downside in your nation, and it has always been that way, is that Bulgarians do not confirm or unit as one, they don't work together well. They are brilliant, but must do everything alone if its possible.

Their lack of unification has caused them to suffer through years of bad political choices which led to a century enslavement, communism and now, well you watch the news.  Their culture almost teaches the average Bulgarian person -  to not trust anyone so quick. - and even when you've known him for years, still think twice about trusting him.

But more over, why Bulgaria wins this round. It would be the social life in Bulgaria, how people relax, sit on a table for 5 hours, drink and eat, the whole European thing, that's where they got it right.

Oh and the black sea. Anywhere along the bulgarian black sea coast is worth visiting. Sozopol/Nessebur.. its a nice one.

Bla bla
Lesson learned thank you. For sure you have put some light in the end of the tunnel for us Bulgarians and for everyone else. We judge people buy their actions that is what I can tell you
Thank you very much
I will ask again
Where are my money for power consumption in/at the wall bet?
Are you taking my 25 btc bet for your four chip board

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:04:52 AM

Will you be so kind to send me your wallet address so I can send the immediately  Grin Grin

That's at one of our CM's Loshia, we're there a lot now. They've given us a cot to sleep on. Someone needs to mount heatsinks bud.  Pics were shot with the phone, wasn't trying to hit the cgminer stats - trying to demo the 6th card cage slot .
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:07:01 AM

Loshia,

Bla bla
Lesson learned thank you. For sure you have put some light in the end of the tunnel for us Bulgarians and for everyone else. We judge people buy their actions that is what I can tell you
Thank you very much
I will ask again

Its a new bet? What happened to last bet? On our internal 4 chip, rev 3 wont come back until the 17th if we're lucky. 5 day process for protos over here.

ISAWHIM

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:08:01 AM

That's at one of our CM's Loshia, we're there a lot now. They've given us a cot to sleep on. Someone needs to mount heatsinks bud.  Pics were shot with the phone, wasn't trying to hit the cgminer stats - trying to demo the 6th card cage slot .

Better have a cot to spare... Save me some driving time... More time to work... Tongue Tell Josh to hurry-up and accept my employment already. lol. I can be there in a week!

P.S. I don't actually sleep much... (Insomniac) Only need like 4 hours tops... Then I am good to go back to work. Tongue
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:15:42 AM

Loshia,

Bla bla
Thank you very much
I will ask again

Its a new bet? What happened to last bet? On our internal 4 chip, rev 3 wont come back until the 17th if we're lucky. 5 day process for protos over here.

Pathetic Amt the sweet part is that all is documented there in the forums. So let us forget abut 4 board bet as I can see you are silently agreeing to my statement that this is not working.
To refresh your memory for power consumption bet I stated that power at in the wall can not be 600-900 wats as a announced for 1.2t machine performing with1.2t
It turned out that it is 1064w
So who is the winner me or you?

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:18:55 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 10:30:59 AM by loshia

Will you be so kind to send me your wallet address so I can send the immediately  Grin Grin

Bla bla think positive I like that Grin
You know when you ship something to your customers the truth will be revealed. No matter how hard are you trying do disguise it Grin
A friendly advise from me
1500w psu 100a on 12v rail will blow 6 modules reaching 1.2t+ Just save this hassle in your "trial and error development/manufacturing process" and to your customers later . And tell them to change their fuses in their homes Grin

loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:33:36 AM

Better have a cot to spare... Save me some driving time... More time to work... Tongue Tell Josh to hurry-up and accept my employment already. lol. I can be there in a week!

P.S. I don't actually sleep much... (Insomniac) Only need like 4 hours tops... Then I am good to go back to work. Tongue
Hey,
You did not answer to my question. I am not I insisting though. But because of my English skills I just wanna make sure you did understand clearly what I was asking so I will ask again
When you paid for your miner what was the delivery date stated back then by AMT?

ISAWHIM

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:47:06 AM

Arg, for the THIRD TIME... lol... My date was estimated, originally, to be (Mid Fed to Late Feb)... Which was before the chip-MFG, (Bitmine) announced they had delayed shipping chips to everyone. (Which included AMT's order of chips.)

1500w psu 100a on 12v rail will blow 6 modules reaching 1.2t+ Just save this hassle in your "trial and error development process" and to your customers later . And tell them to change their fuses in their homes Grin

The 1.0THs miners run at 1065W at the wall, running at 1.0THs, at Huh chip-voltage... That would only be about 1278W for a 1.2THs, which a 1200W PSU can deliver. 1200W @ 80% efficiency will draw 1440W at the wall. It still delivers 1200W, but it consumes 20% additional power, to provide that 1200W. (Eg, my 750W PSU pulls up to 900W continuous power at the wall. Though, that is right at the PSU's maximum ability. Borderline operation at that point.)

However, that being said...

The 1.0THs miner from Bitmine.ch pulled 1065W at the wall, but the PSU was only delivering 852W to the boards, even less to the chips themselves. So, I would assume they were using a 1000W PSU or 1200W PSU. Are you still confusing chip-consumption with unit-consumption?

The 1500W PSU should be able to handle the 1.5THs worth of boards. Just not in high turbo mode. It should be able to handle 1.5THs in normal power, whatever they set as the default normal power for the unit. Running the 1.5THs unit at 1.2THs would be getting into the low-power mode, and the PSU should handle that without stress. Might be able to do 1.2THs under 900W at the wall, with the 1.5THs unit.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:54:26 AM

Arg, for the THIRD TIME... lol... My date was estimated, originally, to be (Mid Fed to Late Feb)... Which was before the chip-MFG, (Bitmine) announced they had delayed shipping chips to everyone. (Which included AMT's order of chips.)

1500w psu 100a on 12v rail will blow 6 modules reaching 1.2t+ Just save this hassle in your "trial and error development process" and to your customers later . And tell them to change their fuses in their homes Grin

The 1.0THs miners run at 1065W at the wall, running at 1.0THs, at Huh chip-voltage... That would only be about 1278W for a 1.2THs, which a 1200W PSU can deliver. 1200W @ 80% efficiency will draw 1440W at the wall. It still delivers 1200W, but it consumes 20% additional power, to provide that 1200W. (Eg, my 750W PSU pulls up to 900W continuous power at the wall. Though, that is right at the PSU's maximum ability. Borderline operation at that point.)

However, that being said...

The 1.0THs miner from Bitmine.ch pulled 1065W at the wall, but the PSU was only delivering 852W to the boards, even less to the chips themselves. So, I would assume they were using a 1000W PSU or 1200W PSU. Are you still confusing chip-consumption with unit-consumption?

The 1500W PSU should be able to handle the 1.5THs worth of boards. Just not in high turbo mode. It should be able to handle 1.5THs in normal power, whatever they set as the default normal power for the unit. Running the 1.5THs unit at 1.2THs would be getting into the low-power mode, and the PSU should handle that without stress. Might be able to do 1.2THs under 900W at the wall, with the 1.5THs unit.
Super,
If you happen to arrive there show some mercy and do not blow to much psu.asics:)
I like the part
Might be able to do 1.2THs under 900W at the wall, with the 1.5THs unit.
Amt where are my bet money?
Are you going to mass ship 1.5t units to your customers Grin
About your delivery date it has Ben delayed two weeks already right if we speak of end of February better for amt.
Can you post in public how many btc you have lost?
And how many you will lose next 2-4 weeks?
10X
Have in mind that everybody knows except you and amt that this chips do not work in power save mode Grin
I guess amt know it also but for some reason they are hiding it:)
Speaking of 6 module unit if they do it like mass shipped product they will be at loss or around zero. I doubt that my 10 btc will cover that:)
Do not expect 6 module unit to be shipped to all of you!
One or two units yes sure for the sake of PR Grin

ISAWHIM

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:07:14 AM

The updated specs for the new 1.2THs miners are as follows... (As updated from almost a month ago.)
900w-1200w (Which we requested to be listed as "at the wall" unit-consumption, not post-PSU chip-consumption. Chip-consumption is still 600-900W, I would imagine.)

That is for the 5-module 1.2THs units, I believe. Since the 6-module units are NOT 1.2THs, but 1.5THs units. (And thus, will not consume the same stated power. However, they should, potentially, be able to operate as a 1.2THs miner, consuming less power than the 1.2THs miner. Since the chips would be operating below "normal" settings and there would be more chips.)

There is a power-consumption break-down in another thread, but it uses a highly over-rated PSU which would not be a proper representation of these units actual consumption. Also, he only adjusts the clock frequency, not the voltage, and only takes it down to 68% of the nominal chip-clock-speed. Getting results near 1W/GHs measured at the wall with a 3-card unit on a 1000W PSU which would only be about 60% efficient at that under-rated load. That is not on an AMT board though. (Not sure what exact setup controls they have for the unit.)
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:15:08 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 11:35:00 AM by loshia

The updated specs for the new 1.2THs miners are as follows... (As updated from almost a month ago.)
900w-1200w

That is for the 5-module 1.2THs units, I believe. Since the 6-module units are NOT 1.2THs, but 1.5THs units. (And thus, will not consume the same stated power. However, they should, potentially, be able to operate as a 1.2THs miner, consuming less power than the 1.2THs miner. Since the chips would be operating below "normal" settings and there would be more chips.)

There is a power-consumption break-down in another thread, but it uses a highly over-rated PSU which would not be a proper representation of these units actual consumption. Also, he only adjusts the clock frequency, not the voltage, and only takes it down to 68% of the nominal chip-clock-speed. Getting results near 1W/GHs measured at the wall with a 3-card unit on a 1000W PSU which would only be about 60% efficient at that under-rated load. That is not on an AMT board though. (Not sure what exact setup controls they have for the unit.)
And that update happen after my noise about the power and the bet.and all of a sudden it turned out I lost it. Forum history never lies. You can chek it yourself though.
Good luck with your venture and make sure you do the math and exactly know how much money you have lost because AMT lies and delays
Amt where are my money Grin
And do not forget that 5 module unit in bitmine video was eating 1064w at the wall add 20% on top at least for 1.2 t unit 5 modules
Once again my bet was in at the wall power if you remember you were the one to correct my english Wink
Follow this bet only thread posts and you will see how amt lies just come and go silently
And they twisting things all the way
At the end I expect you as their customers to own them though Grin

Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:57:25 AM

Thanks AMT for the update!!  Keep up it and lets get shipping !!!!

Is the power supply going to fit?
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:04:03 PM

I wonder if it is FCC regulations that require AMT to include a case?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:19:48 PM

I wonder if it is FCC regulations that require AMT to include a case?

Alot of times companies use an  external power supply is to avoid having to get a UL listing.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: