Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

how hard cap relate to planing sale but what if you have losing after public sale if so then please tell that

What do you even mean by losing? Like the price of the coin falling down? Then nothing can be done and the investors are shit outta luck and lose money

i think what he meant was what if this project won't have a successful public sale, what will the project next plan? Anyway, I am also thinking about this and wants to know the answer too.
This is the best project that I have ever heard in the universe of the cryptocurrency. I wish they could do such a  thing.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

how hard cap relate to planing sale but what if you have losing after public sale if so then please tell that

What do you even mean by losing? Like the price of the coin falling down? Then nothing can be done and the investors are shit outta luck and lose money

i think what he meant was what if this project won't have a successful public sale, what will the project next plan? Anyway, I am also thinking about this and wants to know the answer too.
well, they likely want to make a good platform in the project after they get so many funds in the ICO of the coin in the project
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:01:46 PM

well, they likely want to make a good platform in the project after they get so many funds in the ICO of the coin in the project
Well, of course, because to develop a good quality platform for this requires a lot of investment. Therefore, the team must successfully complete the sale.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

The Dispatch Labs Mobile Wallet is now available on the Apple & Google Play App Stores. Download today and tell us what you think. Seriously, we want to know.

Apple:   https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dispatch-mobile-wallet/id1414667903?ls=1&mt=8  

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.dispatchlabs.mobilewallet  

If you want test tokens to use on the apps, just join the Dispatch Labs Telegram Channel at https://t.me/dispatchlabs

and send admin @Rstrong1 your public key and he will send you some tokens.
Good news for us now. I am a fan of android devices. Maybe i will have some feedback after try your app Smiley

If I buy token it will be on apps wallet? to buy ans sell we need to use app?

Of course, what's the use of their platform if the users won't be able to use them, right?
But i think this app still is beta version. So claim some test coin for test and find out some bugs before we have best platform.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

The Dispatch Labs Mobile Wallet is now available on the Apple & Google Play App Stores. Download today and tell us what you think. Seriously, we want to know.

Apple:   https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dispatch-mobile-wallet/id1414667903?ls=1&mt=8  

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.dispatchlabs.mobilewallet  

If you want test tokens to use on the apps, just join the Dispatch Labs Telegram Channel at https://t.me/dispatchlabs

Good news for us now. I am a fan of android devices. Maybe i will have some feedback after try your app Smiley

Of course, what's the use of their platform if the users won't be able to use them, right?
Naturally, tokens can be purchased in different ways, the only thing you need to check this contract address, be careful when buying. There are a lot of scammers that can create a token with the same name.

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

Will there be translations into other languages of your site? The more languages, the more confidence there is in the project.
Yes. More languages will make the project easy to understand by many people in the world especially to those countries that have no enough communication in English. Hopefully, the team Dispatch will consider this so that the platform will be likely to invest and have more advantages from the others.
Video presentations in various languages in detail explanation will give a clear vision to various new investors by understanding the project completely and this initiative will figure out the better possibilities to gain many supporters across the platforms.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

they say that they will put together a bounty program for this concept. i will keep looking for it because it looks like a solid project.

We are still deciding the best way to do the bounty campaign but we will post to all our channels of media and probably write a press article once it's out!
It's very good that you gave an answer to this, because a lot of users asked this question but there was no answer to it. I think that after you have answered the users will not have more questions about the company generosity.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

they say that they will put together a bounty program for this concept. i will keep looking for it because it looks like a solid project.

We are still deciding the best way to do the bounty campaign but we will post to all our channels of media and probably write a press article once it's out!
It's very good that you gave an answer to this, because a lot of users asked this question but there was no answer to it. I think that after you have answered the users will not have more questions about the company generosity.
That communication throws me an added value to my analysis for the project that they are holding responsibility for the queries with the right answers as we also came to know Dispatch labs is facing even the competitors without giving up.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

There should be even security features enabled before everything is made in live version that will save all the trust deeds of the people who choose dispatch labs as their choice.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:05:09 PM

Will there be translations into other languages of your site? The more languages, the more confidence there is in the project.
Yes. More languages will make the project easy to understand by many people in the world especially to those countries that have no enough communication in English. Hopefully, the team Dispatch will consider this so that the platform will be likely to invest and have more advantages from the others.
Video presentations in various languages in detail explanation will give a clear vision to various new investors by understanding the project completely and this initiative will figure out the better possibilities to gain many supporters across the platforms.
Simple subtitle is actually ok for them i think going extra should be till after the whole project comes to life But For now is best if they just stick to other activities concerning the platform than its peripherals

imran69

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

Very progressive project.I wish you success and good luck in the future. did you reach your hardcap?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

After hard cap reached,they announced for the sale & ico started.Don't lose hope,they are capable of increase their sale so this project will be in success.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

Well i think is time to try out the application released I just hope they make the procedure for getting test token much easier maybe through google form it will be more seamless and easy

The app is a wallet and in order for them to send you some token they need your address, adding a feature to ask for tokeing test through the app is unnecessary since it's only for those who want to test and will not remain for long time.

I'm having a problem installing the latest wallet app on my phone, Its takes so long to install the software and suddenly it disappears as It didn't exist on my phone. Anyone same problem?
Report this problem to the administrator, let him transfer the problem to the developer, so that they can solve this problem as soon as possible with the installation of the application.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:57:34 PM

Well i think is time to try out the application released I just hope they make the procedure for getting test token much easier maybe through google form it will be more seamless and easy

The app is a wallet and in order for them to send you some token they need your address, adding a feature to ask for tokeing test through the app is unnecessary since it's only for those who want to test and will not remain for long time.

I'm having a problem installing the latest wallet app on my phone, Its takes so long to install the software and suddenly it disappears as It didn't exist on my phone. Anyone same problem?
Report this problem to the administrator, let him transfer the problem to the developer, so that they can solve this problem as soon as possible with the installation of the application.
There will be monitoring team behind who will be having a keen vision on the complete operations of dispatch labs they will acknowledge this to the developers through a ticket.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:35:47 PM

I agree. And also, better to raised this question in the telegram of Dispatch Lab because the administratot there is always active and always have a quick response to the members. I'm sure you can have a better solution for your problem and it would help to make the platform improved.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

That's quite interesting to know because everyone is being so curious to know. At least things are now clear and I think what we should do is to wait for the announcement and keep up to date with the development of the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

No it works fine for me, Since it takes so long to install that means the installation process didn't finished because of error, could be the space or something else, just keep in your mind android phone are different, so make sure you android version in comparative with the app.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

That's some serious concerns and yes you can address that problems via telegram because they will definitely answer your issue. It's all about technical and probably the team will take good care of it in order to solve it as soon as possible.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

How will you tell the world about yourself, do you have any ideas on how to proceed with your project? How long will it take?

In general, a project do a lot of marketing for them to have publicity. In crypto space, the best things to be famous is through social media and using the bounty campaign or having an airdrop.

Airdrop is a good way of promotion! We will keep that in mind when we design our advertising campaign.
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
I hold a neutral position in terms of the promotion of the project, because users themselves should not care about this aspect, since all the main responsibility lies with the development team, and we can only help it a little.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

This post is for Node Developers only  Grin  Here is a treat for you!  Immerse yourself in some Dispatch Labs.

Software Development Kit

https://www.npmjs.com/package/@dispatchlabs/disnode-sdk

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: