Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 6410 6411 6412 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 6425 6426 6427 6428 6429 6430 6431 6432 6433 6434 6435 6436 6437 6438 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 [6445] 6446 6447 6448 6449 6450 6451 6452 6453 6454 6455 6456 6457 6458 6459 6460 6461 6462 6463 6464 6465 6466 6467 6468 6469 6470 6471 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 6477 6478 6479 6480 6481 6482 6483 6484 6485 6486 6487 6488 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722504 times)
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:20:57 AM

My wallet and explorer show different balances:
https://explorer.dash.org/address/XjjgWrGYeXmphT1tiT4BVXegCid9MAYKf6
And there is 12.25 in my wallet (dashcore-0.12.1.5-win64).

Also there are strange transactions of > -2 DASH in explorer. But I only did many small transactions of 0.1 - 0.25 in that days...

WTF?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:50:47 AM

and prepare for Lightning.
You mean the lightning network that will cause offchain centralization ?  Roll Eyes
zirt

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:21:32 AM

Hi
I sold some Dash at 280
I will try to buy again as it seems very solid
even why bitcoin went quite some down, dash did not go that much down
I am also liking much InstantSend which will be implemented in most applications if I understand well.
And the community is great. Thanks for all, friends.
GummyDwarf

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:58:53 AM

Did you guys see that reddit topic about dash and the instamine? They are transparent about it and all, but somebody out there own a lot of dash, a large percentage of dash
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:58:22 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 01:39:28 PM by afbitcoins

blah blah blah

I might have to give you that one Icey! The Instand Send fix was reported to be completed. It was news to me too that it now isn't. (Although qwizzie did say the news about instant send could be misinterpreted from his side in the post you quoted).

If you know anything about Dash you would know it is aiming for on chain scaling not off-chain. Bitcoin cash stripped out the segwit code for good reason. Dash (and Bitcoin Cash for that matter) aim to be used as a true digital cash not as a settlement layer for offchain transactions via Lightning Network.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:51:01 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 02:27:47 PM by toknormal

I might have to give you that one Icey! The Instand Send fix was reported to be completed. It was news to me too that it now isn't.

Nice ! I wish you a successful recovery from the ensuing "embarrassment"/"humiliation".

Meanwhile, I trust your "adversary" is suitably entertained having recruited you and Diego24 to his clown kingdom Wink

(See your subject banner)
afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 02:41:03 PM

I might have to give you that one Icey! The Instand Send fix was reported to be completed. It was news to me too that it now isn't.

Nice ! I wish you a successful recovery from the ensuing "embarrassment"/"humiliation".

Meanwhile, I trust your "adversary" is suitably entertained having recruited you and Diego24 to his clown kingdom Wink

What the !!!?

omg My subject banner whats happened? Have I gone full moneron?
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:43:17 PM

What I ment to say with regards to the fix of InstantSend is that update 12.2 is still work in progress and that the code that handles this specific fix is therefore in theory still subject to changes. Personally I think they did already fixed it in 12.2

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 02:48:11 PM

What I ment to say with regards to the fix of InstantSend is that update 12.2 is still work in progress and that the code that handles this specific fix is therefore in theory still subject to changes. Personally I think they did already fixed it in 12.2

Ah, in that case I don't give Icey that one.

Grin

Diego24

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:02:37 PM

What the !!!?

omg My subject banner whats happened? Have I gone full moneron?
Ignore the guy. He is a full retard. He and Icebreaker are only able to speak shit and crap because they lick each others asshole every day. It is funny how people that have a coin that allowed to create coins out of nothing dare to talk about humiliation LOL. Real humiliation belongs to their mothers for having suffered 9 months to deliver such 2 pieces of shit.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:18:14 PM

Ah, in that case I don't give Icey that one.

Grin

Poor Icey, he will be sooo disappointed  Roll Eyes

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:17:42 PM

Careful, Dash Is Catching Fire

If you’re absolutely new to cryptocurrency, you may not have heard much about Dash. Even if you’ve been a seasoned fan for many years and know all the top coins generally, chances are you’ve overlooked Dash as more of a historical item, the first great coin to give privacy a go, now just another Bitcoin wannabe in a field increasingly crowded by projects attempting to surge ahead with some untapped innovation or unique feature. If either is the case for you, let me be the first to tell you that Dash is about to catch fire in a truly unprecedented way. If you haven’t been watching closely before, start watching now: here’s why Dash is going to be front and center in the coming months and years.

https://www.dashforcenews.com/careful-dash-catching-fire/

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
kointrend

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:32:59 PM

Also there are strange transactions of > -2 DASH in explorer. But I only did many small transactions of 0.1 - 0.25 in that days...

WTF?

Probably both amount are correct, and definitly you have 12.25 coins (if the blockchain is updated).
Since in your wallet there are more directions, it seem to me that some  kind of change address (do reserch about how it works) has the rest of the coins. This could explain the "strange transaction" too. For that is important to do one or better more backups of your wallet.dat file after EVERY transaction or to know all the private keys of your wallet.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:04:26 PM

Ignore the guy. He is a full retard. He and Icebreaker are only able to speak shit and crap because they lick each others asshole every day. It is funny how people that have a coin that allowed to create coins out of nothing dare to talk about humiliation LOL. Real humiliation belongs to their mothers for having suffered 9 months to deliver such 2 pieces of shit.

You are such a lousy troll Diego. You have been trolling all over the place (from AMP to DASH), shamelessly.

I can't believe people still take you seriously.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:12:47 AM

WTF?

Probably both amount are correct, and definitly you have 12.25 coins (if the blockchain is updated).
Since in your wallet there are more directions, it seem to me that some  kind of change address (do reserch about how it works) has the rest of the coins. This could explain the "strange transaction" too. For that is important to do one or better more backups of your wallet.dat file after EVERY transaction or to know all the private keys of your wallet.
Just open your wallet and go to Options > wallet > enable coin control feature
Go to Send window and press Inputs.
You`ll see all your addresses which holds the funds in different inputs.
As Kointrend said after sending transaction you get a change address for the rest.
All your coins are stored inside the wallet.
Make sure to backup your wallet.

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:57:35 AM

Poor Icey, soo much stress and fear about our upcoming Dash update 12.2 and the impact it will have.

Maybe this will help you Icey : 

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Diego24

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:25:42 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 08:52:36 AM by Diego24

I can't believe people still take you seriously.
That's because I do say things that make sense. You on the other hand already lost all credibility in the AMP thread, mister 150.000 % ROI  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. People don't listen to you anymore and people that once were on your side, now came to my side and even ask me for advice. Nobody wants your advice, only newbies that just entered the space and have no clue about how things work.

What is even more funny is that you supposedly studied economics and have no clue about economics, which became very clear in the AMP thread. But funny enough, despite having no clue what you are talking about in the field you studied in, somehow now you start heavily discussing in this thread technological stuff about crypto while this isn't even your field of expertise. I have never seen any bigger morron anywhere than you. You are a disgrace for the crypto community. You are the reason many people in the AMP thread lost a lot of money. And you did it only to pump the coin so you would make money. You scammed everyone there. And if that was not enough, now you are trolling the Dash thread while you don't even have the expertise to talk about it. You are a complete joke. You should apply for a job in the Monero team. They might need another Fluffypony.
Diego24

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:33:47 AM

BLA BLA BLA I NEED TO GET A LIFE BLA BLA BLA

https://getmonero.org/2017/05/17/disclosure-of-a-major-bug-in-cryptonote-based-currencies.html

In Monero we've discovered and patched a critical bug that affects all CryptoNote-based cryptocurrencies, and allows for the creation of an unlimited number of coins in a way that is undetectable to an observer unless they know about the fatal flaw and can search for it.

2017-02-21: The patch is surreptitiously snuck into the Monero codebase in pull request #1744. It is kept secret  ...

https://www.bitsonline.com/fluffypony-speaks-troll-monero-market/

Fluffypony trolling the market.

So Monero has a history of lying to his owners and trolling the market. The more you speak, the funnier you become. Dash has twice the marketcap of your fluffypony coin and there is a good reason for that. Learn to live with that.
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:56:31 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 10:56:43 PM by trgnn

Cool Cool Cool

Fast. Safe. Low Fees.

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=DASH as your password.
No Registration required.

Cool Cool Cool

For GPU:

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:3533 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=DASH

For Nicehash, ASIC and hashrates above 5Gh/s

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:3534 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=DASH

THIS WEEK IS THE OPENING OF THE POOL, IT'S 0% FEE ON ALL X11 COIN, THROW YOUR HASH!!

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:13:05 AM

Also the InstantSend vulnerability was described in more detail at the Dash Conference : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ExmIqRqOk
(see the 40 minutes marker)

Basicly it has to do with how InstantSend can revert back to previous blocks (even after it got confirmed through proof of work).
A masternode owner with six masternodes could take advantage of that by calculating high scores for their own masternodes
by making a lot of InstantSend transactions offline.

Currently the fix to that vulnerability is :

* making it impossible for Instantsend to revert back to older blocks
* the calculatescore now includes a need for 15 confirmations, before it can calculate the score. This means a pack of 6 masternodes can not calculate/influence their score
   offline anymore. 

InstantSend is currently disabled through a spork and will be fixed in Dash update 12.2

Note 1 : as the fix is still work in progress, the code could still be subject to changes.
Note 2 : above mentioned InstandSend vulnerability and the planned fix is what i summarized from the presentation, it could be subject to misinterpretation from my side.

On Aug 30, we were told the InstantSend fix was "already completed & QA’d."

But today's speech confirmed that was a lie.

In truth, the InstantSend fix is still under heavy development and intensive testing.

How embarrassing for Dash to lose InstandSend just as Litecoin/Bitcoin/Decred accomplish instant on-chain atomic transactions and prepare for Lightning.

How utterly humiliating for Dash to lose almost all its debit card support while Litecoin hooks up with Revolut (https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/907437039221534720).

tl;dr Dcash is failing while Decred, Litecoin, and Bitcoin are scaling

I might have to give you that one Icey!  Cheesy

The Instand Send fix was reported to be completed. Huh

It was news to me too that it now isn't. Embarrassed

Yes, the Dcash team was caught red-handed lying to the public. Grin

On Sept 24th, some DashHole speaking at some Dash event featuring way too many cringe-inducing blue lights revealed the supposed InstantSend fix is "still being developed and tested and subject to change."  That is a blatant contradiction of what bagholders were told 4 weeks ago.

That's the shittiest excuse for not releasing a hotfix I've ever seen.  I knew it was BS he moment I read it, and said so at the time, thus subjecting myself to the Dash the cult enforcers' 'attack-the-attacker' tactics.

There is no logical way to reconcile the We-Got-This post from Aug 20 with the Sept 24 Don't-Worry-Still-Working-LOL announcement made at the scam convention.

Such intense dishonesty and Marketing-First avarice are par for the Dash course.  No wonder vertoe and Amanda left. 

This scam is either a honeypot (hence Dash Core's refusal to use warrant canary best practices even in light of FBI scrutiny) or a scam waiting to be busted by FBI/CFTC/SEC for operating an unlicensed money services business funded by marketing (without risk disclosure) an unregistered HYIP to unaccredited retail investors.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 6410 6411 6412 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 6425 6426 6427 6428 6429 6430 6431 6432 6433 6434 6435 6436 6437 6438 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 [6445] 6446 6447 6448 6449 6450 6451 6452 6453 6454 6455 6456 6457 6458 6459 6460 6461 6462 6463 6464 6465 6466 6467 6468 6469 6470 6471 6472 6473 6474 6475 6476 6477 6478 6479 6480 6481 6482 6483 6484 6485 6486 6487 6488 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: