Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:00:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
donietran2709

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

Clear roadmap, talented team, has sold 2 million dollars, I think this project will be successful. When is the airdrop program started?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

I watched the recent ICO which was also associated with the development of a platform for crowd fund-raising, they collected about 15 million dollars. But it was very slow and very problematic - several times endorsed the start date all and all this was against the background of the falling market.

I think that this project will be released in better time.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:16:16 AM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.
That's right all we can do now is wait for an update, and i heard about the progress Arizn ICO is getting great... Luckily for all investors involve in this project because as of today arizn platform giving 30 percent bonus in every purchase of tokens...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
Its a lot of money indeed but Arizn is need more than that as we see this project is huge, still need the support of many contributor for arizn to get going... Investors are always welcome to participate in arizn as of now...

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reache that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!
I believe investors are not stupid. They’ve probably seen a potential in this project that made them support their ICO. Niwadays, investors are vigilant since there’s a lot of fake ICOs out there and sometimes you cannot really determine which one is real and which one is fake.
Yes, I believe so that investors have seen Arizn's potential as a better and trusted crowdfunding platform that is why they have supported it. And for an investor to support a project, I believe, they have first did their job on checking the project's authenticity and its potential advantage for them.
Recently a rating from arizn platform is came out and they get as high as 4.3 percent out 5.0, one reason why investors need  to invest with them... This rating is rare for new ICO project, definitely a perfect time to take part of this project and invest more with Arizn...

With a successful private sale getting 2 Million dollars as funding it is expected to have a high ICO rating as well. Personally I have not heard so much about other project raising 2 Million dollars prior to its ICO. With this we can say that this project has a good backer and it will continuously receiving support from users.
Im just thinking because when i started to read all the comments here ive always read about arizn reach 2million dollars worth of token with their private sale, if that information is real or they just put it on just to attract investors and means they have already 2million dollars!? Just asking guys, nothing personal...
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes your would spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.

Lovelybitz, where are you? I've thought that he will moderate also this thead. Besides there are many supporters like you that can also help the team to promote and answer some querries about the project. You wear their signature, probably you know something about it. A supporter like you should be updated in the project and of course, you know what the backbone of Arizn already.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

Do they have any bounty campaign for this project? If this project is available on 9 different country does it mean that they will have a KYC application for their platform? I see that this project will be available on web and app based will it have a mobile application too?

Here is the link, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4637613.msg41909513

You can join whatever you want since the allocation is too huge. 15% of the total funds are allocated in bounty program, in equivalent of $2 Million.

It is managing by lovelybitz, a trusted user of BTT and I know that he/she can hold it. Hm. I also saw that the CM of Arizn is under in cryptowingz management. Cryptowingz? It seems like there is a new bounty portal. I will follow their group.

Thanks for the head ups man! I totally appreciate it, I hope this project will be a successful one. Gotta keep my eyes on this project too cause I see it has a potential to grow more and improve the crowdfunding industry to boom again.
Oh! You wear the signature already! Seems like you find a real bounty campaign. Hope this project will succeed so that both of investors and bounty hunters will benefit. 2 months more for this project and after that, they will reach the moon!

Anyway, As far as I know, Pre-ICO will finish today! 40% bonus for those who will avail. They move forward tomorrow! I hope they will show to us the result.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:06:30 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
Its a lot of money indeed but Arizn is need more than that as we see this project is huge, still need the support of many contributor for arizn to get going... Investors are always welcome to participate in arizn as of now...

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reache that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!
I believe investors are not stupid. They’ve probably seen a potential in this project that made them support their ICO. Niwadays, investors are vigilant since there’s a lot of fake ICOs out there and sometimes you cannot really determine which one is real and which one is fake.
Yes, I believe so that investors have seen Arizn's potential as a better and trusted crowdfunding platform that is why they have supported it. And for an investor to support a project, I believe, they have first did their job on checking the project's authenticity and its potential advantage for them.
Recently a rating from arizn platform is came out and they get as high as 4.3 percent out 5.0, one reason why investors need  to invest with them... This rating is rare for new ICO project, definitely a perfect time to take part of this project and invest more with Arizn...

With a successful private sale getting 2 Million dollars as funding it is expected to have a high ICO rating as well. Personally I have not heard so much about other project raising 2 Million dollars prior to its ICO. With this we can say that this project has a good backer and it will continuously receiving support from users.
Im just thinking because when i started to read all the comments here ive always read about arizn reach 2million dollars worth of token with their private sale, if that information is real or they just put it on just to attract investors and means they have already 2million dollars!? Just asking guys, nothing personal...
I cannot confirm that, too...They may have written that themselves but I want to give them the benefit of
the doubt. After all, this Arizn project needs to establish the trust of investors and backers with
their tokenised crowdfunding platform. For me, it's illogical if right form the start, this project is already
streaked with untruthfulness. Arizn is a huge project and, I believe,they have good intention in making this
project materialize. Crowfunding platform will be far way better with Arizn's platform because they are
resolving the limitations and complications that are being encountered with current CFPs.
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

I'm in the process of reading your whitepaper and it is very interesting. While I'm reading your presentation I have read on some articles rather sites that you gain so much dollar on private sales that was very interesting in such a new project. Starting project with a good statistics on sales and trust was good. Keep up the good work.
Their whitepaper is pretty interesting, they talked so much on the transparency of the projects. I'm only hoping that this project will run trough this year as soon as possible, lol. Your project is well designed guys, good job.

What do you expect on Whitepaper?
A page that will make fun of the people?
This project is serious about this from $0.05 to $0.5 value of their tokens before the year ends.
I am asking more about the security of the project...
I should really think that this arizn project are also very secured to make sure this platform will avoid from parasite,aside from that the use of blockchain is ensure concensus to funders are able to authorize payment schedule and play an active role in the project ,
dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

I'm in the process of reading your whitepaper and it is very interesting. While I'm reading your presentation I have read on some articles rather sites that you gain so much dollar on private sales that was very interesting in such a new project. Starting project with a good statistics on sales and trust was good. Keep up the good work.
Their whitepaper is pretty interesting, they talked so much on the transparency of the projects. I'm only hoping that this project will run trough this year as soon as possible, lol. Your project is well designed guys, good job.

What do you expect on Whitepaper?
A page that will make fun of the people?
This project is serious about this from $0.05 to $0.5 value of their tokens before the year ends.
I am asking more about the security of the project...
I should really think that this arizn project are also very secured to make sure this platform will avoid from parasite,aside from that the use of blockchain is ensure concensus to funders are able to authorize payment schedule and play an active role in the project ,
aside from that base on their whitepaper it will also restore buyer confidence in the crowdfunding industry so that ,Arizn provide acsess on free basic services and allow to anyone create ,verify and fund the project on the platform ,it means any idea can be met with compliant and equitable environment that creates success,
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:44:09 PM

That's a very high rating for Arizn! You are right, sonjay22, that it happens rarely for a new ICO project.  This high rating is going
to attract more investors! They should immediately check on this Arizn's project of how they can be part of it and also see the difference of Arizn's Crowdfunding Platform to other crowdfunding out there.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

Your right, me too this is the first project I've ever knew that a big amount reach in private sale it means that this project is enough to say that this is worth to try and invest on its ICO sale now, they will give those who want to be a backers a chance to have a better life through crowdfunding platform.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Yeah, your right. Automatically this project will update us if there is any changes or any queries regarding their platform, and besides investors are aware on how much people trust them, and besides this project is almost two weeks running.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Yeah, your right. Automatically this project will update us if there is any changes or any queries regarding their platform, and besides investors are aware on how much people trust them, and besides this project is almost two weeks running.

Announcing news too often makes the progress of the project less exciting and it makes the greatest announcements like big part erships etc look like regular news and won't be able to arouse the supporters and the ones looking into contributing.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

I joined at your bounty campaign though I am not familiar with the Campaign Manager but I think he has a good reputation in this forum. He has 8 positive trusts which I think the basis of a good and reliable person. Hope that you will manage well this project because arizn is a promising project. Therefore, its up to the marketing side to give their effort on spreading their platform.
I Viewed his/her profile seems legit to me.. I hope he/she can attract more projects in the future. The project he/she handling looks very promising to me. Kudos to the team of Arizn you made a good choice of choosing this bounty manager.
Well it is more important for having a positive trust so that users can be reliable and interested on joining their campaign and also to support this project. It`s good to hear that the campaign manager in this project got supporters already. Keep it up!

yes, positive trust is important, because people will surely check if the project's bounty manager is worthy to trust and also if he or she is reliable not like other bounty manager that has lot of promises but will scam you in the end. and if the project's bounty manager is both trustworthy and reliable, people will be convinced to join  in this project.

Well, most of the time, it is the project that does the scamming and very seldom that ghe blunty managers are behind it. But yes, there are some that has a bad record for scamming its bounty participants and make a fool out of them. I believe that if the bounty participants are treated well, they will be able to work well and make the project become even more better. Team work is important in any project.b
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

I strongly agree with this one. I also believe that Investors are really careful nowadays especially they are investing millions in one project.  They have their advisers which give them go signal after the ICO was verified to be true and reliable. I hope that many investors will really give their trust to ARIZN project.

We are now more clever than before. In fact, I want this project because of their platform plus the outcome of their private sale. The platform of Arizn is not new to us but since it is crowdfunding platform then expect that there is a great return when will buy AALT token right now. They already reached the soft cap. If we are wise then why we should invest in others, if this project got all of the aspects of a potential project?

Sold about 2 Million Dollars in private sale is not that bad. I probably wait on the result of this project.
Expecting more on Arizn Team and Developers. I was reading the whitepaper and it is very interesting in the first place.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

The main problem about crowdfunding is when a particular project get the amount money they need to build and develop the project they didn't manage the money right. Ending they almost loss so much of money and didn't pays up other fees for building. Hope that this project focuses also on managing the fund rather budget right.
I think you have pointed it out but maybe this project is not actually the same as what you think its because as we all know they have a good roadmap, and now has reached soft cap, this project is very good no wonder many people interested in joining this project.

That is the reason why this project is supported by many people. They want transparency on what is happening on the fund that is supposed to go to the project. The transparency feature of the platform can help the backer or investor see what is happening on the crowd funded project.
You are right!Transparency and accountability is crucial in this kind of crowd funding platform.It's really good that Arizn is building their Crowdfunding platform with Blockchain technology. It's view-able. This will bring-in potential investors and backers who will utilize their platform.

All project Developers has that kind of project, lol.
This greediness was eating their soul that they didn’t finish the project and take all the money investors invested on them. Hope that this project is different from others. Good concept though.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:31:32 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 06:46:04 PM by UnBiased

For the developer and moderator of Arizn as well as the people here in this thread, please report all spammer here who posted only a shitty thing and one liner. It does not contribute goodness for the project. Arizn is a good project, it will revive the crowdfunding platform and I wish that their reputation will sustain till the end. Invest and support, please help this project to success. I hope that every supporter here will understand me.

You right man, I stand on this. If you were posting on this thread make it more knowledgeable that contributes such of ideas and concept not only praises on the project, how they will improve if we didn’t judge the right and wrongs of this project. Make a sense of post, some of here was posting trash. Must judge this equally and fair.
I agree with the both of you, you both have a point. lets make this thread more knowledgeable for other people so that they could gain more information on how the project works.
and as for arizn lets help them on spreading their platform lets help arizn improve and be known in the whole platform.
This is really nice. Thank you for considering to make this thread knowledgeable. These are the things that we really need as newbies. We need threads like this that have substantial contents that will help us to be familiarized to a certain project which is very important like ARIZN.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:52:18 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 06:41:39 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Do they have any bounty campaign for this project? If this project is available on 9 different country does it mean that they will have a KYC application for their platform? I see that this project will be available on web and app based will it have a mobile application too?

You can join whatever you want since the allocation is too huge. 15% of the total funds are allocated in bounty program, in equivalent of $2 Million.

It is managing by lovelybitz, a trusted user of BTT and I know that he/she can hold it. Hm. I also saw that the CM of Arizn is under in cryptowingz management. Cryptowingz? It seems like there is a new bounty portal. I will follow their group.

Thanks for the head ups man! I totally appreciate it, I hope this project will be a successful one. Gotta keep my eyes on this project too cause I see it has a potential to grow more and improve the crowdfunding industry to boom again.
Oh! You wear the signature already! Seems like you find a real bounty campaign. Hope this project will succeed so that both of investors and bounty hunters will benefit. 2 months more for this project and after that, they will reach the moon!

Anyway, As far as I know, Pre-ICO will finish today! 40% bonus for those who will avail. They move forward tomorrow! I hope they will show to us the result.
We are also looking forward to that! The success of this project is our victory since we are all here to support cryptocurrency, why not consider to use this Crowdfunding platform from ARIZN. This is just an opportunity for all of us to make use of our cryptocurrency works for us and have the chance to become wealthy.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

Yeah man, I have applied for their signature campaign immediately after I got the link for their bounty thread. And within half a day been accepted for the siganture campaign. I really hope that the project goes well ! GL devs and team member of Arizn!
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:38:10 PM

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes your would spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.

Lovelybitz, where are you? I've thought that he will moderate also this thead. Besides there are many supporters like you that can also help the team to promote and answer some querries about the project. You wear their signature, probably you know something about it. A supporter like you should be updated in the project and of course, you know what the backbone of Arizn already.

Lets give him/her chance to accomodate all of our inquiries about the project maybe he's busy cause he handles also the bounty campaign thread. I've been a subscriber on arizn telegram channel even on cryptowingz channel to know more about the progress and development of the project.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: