Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

People will not trust a project if they don't really study it first. Investing in one project requires personal research and assessment. As I have known crowdfunding and the advantage of using Blockchain Technology on this type of project, I know that there's a good advantage using it, pertaining to its goal to be a successful crowfunding platform, by blockchain technology supports and smart contracts, it will achieve its goal.

Crowdfunding is not new to this cryptocurrency industry and arzin is not the first of its type. I know alot of them surfaces since a couple of years ago. How can you say that this has advantage to those who are currently wxisting and what are the trait of this project that other crowdfunding project never has?

Arizn should classify their gap upon other projects also that has Crowdfunding Platform. If they differentiate their unique and innovation in others, they will look for a spot in this industry.
They are already successful, they just need to meet their hardcap and for sure they got it!
That's what they need to do, if their private sell reach 2M dollars they also make it to their hard cap... You're right they also need to classify what the difference between them and other crowd funding platform so user will stick to them...
That’s why I read first the whitepaper and judge it based on what I have read. People nowadays was basing on the aesthetics of the presentation that’s why they were expecting too much on one’s project, too bad for that. Judge based on what you have read and studied not only on the aesthetics of the whitepaper.
You have a point on that, we need first understand their white paper before we give some feedback or compliment regarding the project, because the team are study first what is being written on it before they finalize what is being written on the white paper.
Investors are smart too. They will probably study this project first after they invest.
Studying a particular project is a good way to know how it will work and to forecast if it will succeed or not. So far I like what was happening on this project, it runs in good phase.
You are correct! Investors are now smart, they will research about the project, know its background, the current fund status, the portfolio, the team and the project agenda itself. ARiZN is a great project which gives chances to everyone for investing.

At the earliest stages, your startup will likely have limited data to back up your claims.
It’s important that you can show investors the value of your offering even
if you don’t have sales numbers to back it up.

You should show potential investors that you’re serious, and have considered key variables related to your idea.
Your business model may very well, it’s important for investors to see that you’ve thought about potential expenses,
as that’s a key component to reaching profitability.

Is there any ICO whose project are same with arizn?
i thought ARIZN is the first one to introduce this kind of project!
If there are any company who offered like this, kindly tell me what is it so i can compare them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

Am I missing something? ARIZN team seems so quite now.
They were so active before in their Facebook but can't see any post now since July 25.
What took the team so busy? any updates?
Pritichiri01

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

Am I missing something? ARIZN team seems so quite now.
They were so active before in their Facebook but can't see any post now since July 25.
What took the team so busy? any updates?

Try to follow them on Twitter, they posted 9 hours ago..

this is the link of their post: https://twitter.com/Arizn3/status/1024401994663059458
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:25:06 AM

Did I understand correctly that at the moment you are ahead of your roadmap and are now working on opening a test network?
MasterUtenio

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:04:52 AM

People will not trust a project if they don't really study it first. Investing in one project requires personal research and assessment. As I have known crowdfunding and the advantage of using Blockchain Technology on this type of project, I know that there's a good advantage using it, pertaining to its goal to be a successful crowfunding platform, by blockchain technology supports and smart contracts, it will achieve its goal.

Crowdfunding is not new to this cryptocurrency industry and arzin is not the first of its type. I know alot of them surfaces since a couple of years ago. How can you say that this has advantage to those who are currently wxisting and what are the trait of this project that other crowdfunding project never has?

Arizn should classify their gap upon other projects also that has Crowdfunding Platform. If they differentiate their unique and innovation in others, they will look for a spot in this industry.
They are already successful, they just need to meet their hardcap and for sure they got it!
That's what they need to do, if their private sell reach 2M dollars they also make it to their hard cap... You're right they also need to classify what the difference between them and other crowd funding platform so user will stick to them...
That’s why I read first the whitepaper and judge it based on what I have read. People nowadays was basing on the aesthetics of the presentation that’s why they were expecting too much on one’s project, too bad for that. Judge based on what you have read and studied not only on the aesthetics of the whitepaper.
You have a point on that, we need first understand their white paper before we give some feedback or compliment regarding the project, because the team are study first what is being written on it before they finalize what is being written on the white paper.
Investors are smart too. They will probably study this project first after they invest.
Studying a particular project is a good way to know how it will work and to forecast if it will succeed or not. So far I like what was happening on this project, it runs in good phase.
You are correct! Investors are now smart, they will research about the project, know its background, the current fund status, the portfolio, the team and the project agenda itself. ARiZN is a great project which gives chances to everyone for investing.

At the earliest stages, your startup will likely have limited data to back up your claims.

That's true in every way, bring in the start up stage is not easy when it comes on investing and trusting your funds to a specific project could be fatal or good for you in some ways you should understand the project and decide weather you invest or not.
maeburat

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

You should show potential investors that you’re serious, and have considered key variables related to your idea.
Your business model may very well, it’s important for investors to see that you’ve thought about potential expenses,
as that’s a key component to reaching profitability.

Yes proofs will made the project more trusted , every move must be related to what the projects main product is, profit will comes by when the right amount o information and techniques has been tested.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

Studying of a project is a common thing that a certain investor must do. The risk is upon to us and even campaign manager had its disclaimer to tell us that we shouldn't  guarantee that this project is genuine or not.

For the time that this project will dominate, we will see how those large investors link their name on this project. But as of now, I am counting the days that Arizn will finish because I am sure that many investors will become interested with their platform, if there are interested, token sale becomes shorter than its usual date.
2M dollars - softcap
25M dollars - hardcap

As of now they reached about 4M usd. What if 25,000,000 dollars will be sold before September goes on? Will they raise their token sale? Its possible for arizn since they've got a large community and they grow rapidly. Hm. Many investors are triggered to buy AALT tokens. As I've seen the activity of this thread. But why is it they have a small amount of hardcap? Its reachable because Arizn is a good project. They probably mopolize the world of crowdfunding platform.
By that it means they already reached their soft cap, and it will continue to grow more as day goes by for sure... We are witnessing a real successful project that perfect for us to invest and support... As we see they already reach the soft cap, no need to think twice before putting your money on them...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:24:14 AM

Studying of a project is a common thing that a certain investor must do. The risk is upon to us and even campaign manager had its disclaimer to tell us that we shouldn't  guarantee that this project is genuine or not.

For the time that this project will dominate, we will see how those large investors link their name on this project. But as of now, I am counting the days that Arizn will finish because I am sure that many investors will become interested with their platform, if there are interested, token sale becomes shorter than its usual date.
2M dollars - softcap
25M dollars - hardcap

As of now they reached about 4M usd. What if 25,000,000 dollars will be sold before September goes on? Will they raise their token sale? Its possible for arizn since they've got a large community and they grow rapidly. Hm. Many investors are triggered to buy AALT tokens. As I've seen the activity of this thread. But why is it they have a small amount of hardcap? Its reachable because Arizn is a good project. They probably mopolize the world of crowdfunding platform.
By that it means they already reached their soft cap, and it will continue to grow more as day goes by for sure... We are witnessing a real successful project that perfect for us to invest and support... As we see they already reach the soft cap, no need to think twice before putting your money on them...
For all the investors out there this is all what you're waiting for a successful project, you don't need to search for a real one anymore this is it Arizn platform will give you a real profits soon, what are you waiting for go and buy tokens while they have supply...
scarleth06

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

2M dollars - softcap
25M dollars - hardcap

For all the investors out there this is all what you're waiting for a successful project, you don't need to search for a real one anymore this is it Arizn platform will give you a real profits soon, what are you waiting for go and buy tokens while they have supply...
I wish i have plenty of money so i can invest in this project, this is easy money for investors i guess... They only need is to have capital to buy those token and wait until the end of the token sale, for sure it will become in demand soon and will have their profits...
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

Crowdfunding, since you were saying it is transparent and liquidize can any one even not investors or Team and Developer can check-out what's going on in the project? Isn't that a good thing or not? Also, how can people find a good project to invest in? is there any ranking on what is good for investment and the least? Just asking, no hate.
On ranking matters, it is very unfair on every creators of the project. What if they were ranked the least? they will definitely quit and be discourage on the rank they have. Very racist if you leveling a project based on your insight. Isn't good if we all can see the help of a project in the near future?
Instead of ranking a particular project or platform, why not arranged it on different section or concept they are making through. Being good in arrangement may be a good help in checking project. It may also help investors to find the project they want to invest on.
Wish that the transparency of the project or platform may not be affected on the feedback and comments of the people seeing the project. People use to judge one's project and degrade it in all ways. Hope that this project promotes good image on the project for them to be fair on the others.
For me it is a bad idea in a first place, why? Transparency of a one's projector platform may cause Falsification and Plagiarizing. People will probably think of project and platform exactly the same but more improved that the present project that may cause loss on the existing and already running project. These is only my thoughts though.
I don't see it as a plagiarism or falsification of a project. If you innovate a certain thing, it is far from immitating. Look how our technology revolutionize, Albert Einstein discover the use of barcode and look at how it revolve? As of now, QR codes are invented. Look, there are similarities when it comes in usage but there are also development that happens. Its not about the project whom copied as long as they develop their project far from the original one.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

Crowdfunding, since you were saying it is transparent and liquidize can any one even not investors or Team and Developer can check-out what's going on in the project? Isn't that a good thing or not? Also, how can people find a good project to invest in? is there any ranking on what is good for investment and the least? Just asking, no hate.
On ranking matters, it is very unfair on every creators of the project. What if they were ranked the least? they will definitely quit and be discourage on the rank they have. Very racist if you leveling a project based on your insight. Isn't good if we all can see the help of a project in the near future?
Instead of ranking a particular project or platform, why not arranged it on different section or concept they are making through. Being good in arrangement may be a good help in checking project. It may also help investors to find the project they want to invest on.
Wish that the transparency of the project or platform may not be affected on the feedback and comments of the people seeing the project. People use to judge one's project and degrade it in all ways. Hope that this project promotes good image on the project for them to be fair on the others.
For me it is a bad idea in a first place, why? Transparency of a one's projector platform may cause Falsification and Plagiarizing. People will probably think of project and platform exactly the same but more improved that the present project that may cause loss on the existing and already running project. These is only my thoughts though.
I don't see it as a plagiarism or falsification of a project. If you innovate a certain thing, it is far from immitating. Look how our technology revolutionize, Albert Einstein discover the use of barcode and look at how it revolve? As of now, QR codes are invented. Look, there are similarities when it comes in usage but there are also development that happens. Its not about the project whom copied as long as they develop their project far from the original one.
I agree with you! Aside from that, if you will put your shoes in the situation. As an investor, will you invest in a project that only copy the platform? Transparency gives us an idea that there is already an existing project and we will not anymore become an ignorant. Therefore, it is good for all of us. If the project duplicates the original then a wise investor like me will not anymore waste my time from it. In fact, I will become more vigilant to search some fishy thing upon it.

Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:38:01 PM

Take it on your own risk...
whitepaper, THE LAST PAGE!!

Business Risks
- Our fundraiser may fail.
- we may as a possibility not meet our funding targets.

Risk of Uninsured Losses
AALT and ALT tokens are uninsured unless you are able to specifically obtain private
insurance to insure them. In the event of loss or loss of utility value, there is no public
insurer.

Counterparty risks
There is always the possibility that the institutions and service providers that the Arizn
ecosystem does business with may encounter financial difficulties that may negatively
affect their operational capabilities or result in disruption and or losses to AALT token
and the Arizn ecosystem.

Risks Arising from Taxation
The tax characterization of AALT token is uncertain. You must seek your own tax
advice in connection with purchasing AALT and ALT tokens, which may result in
adverse tax consequences to you.

Every new ICO has a risk of getting loss rather than getting profit from it. Many ICO has good intentions and great Idea. Each of it have different features and characteristic but we must be wary on all its risk. I like the way they warns their investor GL Arizin!

i like taking the risk, well to tell you honestly the more risk we take the better the profit.
and i am taking the risk in investing here, i like the idea of the project.
i want to see the project to be success and run their ideas.
You have a point on that, this is just because we need to give our trust on the project that we want to invest, although we all know that it is risky, but we need to accept the two things happened if we invest, whether they give us more money or not.

The thing is, risks should be respected and calculated properly over gains because if this won't be taken seriously, it will clearly make anyone end up in a pool of losses. The people who have gone through the same misstakes are countless. I believe that risks should never be taken lightly. This project is great, there's no doubt about that. Even I would risk it for this one because the odds are great. But my point is that investments should never be rushed.
Business minded people or investors are risk takers, although, before taking risks, they do a lot of thinking or scrutinizing a certain project first. Although a lot of investors are still being scammed, they still beleive that the concept are good but fail to check if the papers or project is legal or really existing and that i dont know how to make a criteria whether it is a scam or not because even investors who i believe has critical minds still fail to.identify.  maybe the scammers are really that good too.😁😁😁
The purpose of this piece, then, is to show you—or maybe remind you—what it takes to become a successful risk taker, touching on all aspects of life, but mainly focusing within the context of building a successful career/business doing meaningful work. But regardless of who you are, where you’re at, or what you do, you’ll be able to translate these ideas on risk taking and apply them in your own life. So, let’s dive in, shall we?,in my own opinion.,,
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

I agree with you! Aside from that, if you will put your shoes in the situation. As an investor, will you invest in a project that only copy the platform? Transparency gives us an idea that there is already an existing project and we will not anymore become an ignorant. Therefore, it is good for all of us. If the project duplicates the original then a wise investor like me will not anymore waste my time from it. In fact, I will become more vigilant to search some fishy thing upon it.
A scam project does not want to perform harder and copying is their preference. As of now, investment in cryptocurrency requires wise and cleverness. If you are an ignorant in this industry then you are a loser. Scam project usually have similarities when it comes to the backbone and other social sites. We will see it if there is a transparency.

What Arizn should do is not by modifying transparency but filtering the possible scam projects in order for the investors to have trust in their services.
lordgunshaw

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

Dont have much idea but, some check the team if the people behind are real and not just ghosts, the fund allocations, the target amount to raise etc. Some wait till they reach softcap then they will participate in the main sale. Really dont know.
My concern here is why do they have to make their pre-sale private? Everyone can something from nothing if nobody sees and knows no? Well, Arizn also can claim they’ve sold 10M or more because it was private. But, is it really true? Who can prove? What if Arizn will be a ghost project? The fact that they dont offer any product can be an easy way to slip away.

Pitching a startup is an intimidating process for people .  there are a few
things can do to immediately give  proposal a greater sense of legitimacy. try to pick the
brain of someone who has successfully gotten startup funding.
ARIZN  can provide you with some additional, specific insights.

Please, they have a live beta https://beta.arizn.network what do mean no product
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:55:41 PM

Business Risks

Risk of Uninsured Losses
AALT and ALT tokens are uninsured unless you are able to specifically obtain private
insurance to insure them. In the event of loss or loss of utility value, there is no public
insurer.

Counterparty risks
There is always the possibility that the institutions and service providers that the Arizn
ecosystem does business with may encounter financial difficulties that may negatively
affect their operational capabilities or result in disruption and or losses to AALT token
and the Arizn ecosystem.

Every new ICO has a risk of getting loss rather than getting profit from it. Many ICO has good intentions and great Idea. Each of it have different features and characteristic but we must be wary on all its risk. I like the way they warns their investor GL Arizin!

i like taking the risk, well to tell you honestly the more risk we take the better the profit.
You have a point on that, this is just because we need to give our trust on the project that we want to invest, although we all know that it is risky, but we need to accept the two things happened if we invest, whether they give us more money or not.

The thing is, risks should be respected and calculated properly over gains because if this won't be taken seriously, it will clearly make anyone end up in a pool of losses. The people who have gone through the same misstakes are countless. I believe that risks should never be taken lightly. This project is great, there's no doubt about that. Even I would risk it for this one because the odds are great. But my point is that investments should never be rushed.
Business minded people or investors are risk takers, although, before taking risks, they do a lot of thinking or scrutinizing a certain project first. Although a lot of investors are still being scammed, they still beleive that the concept are good but fail to check if the papers or project is legal or really existing and that i dont know how to make a criteria whether it is a scam or not because even investors who i believe has critical minds still fail to.identify.  maybe the scammers are really that good too.😁😁😁
The purpose of this piece, then, is to show you—or maybe remind you—what it takes to become a successful risk taker, touching on all aspects of life, but mainly focusing within the context of building a successful career/business doing meaningful work. But regardless of who you are, where you’re at, or what you do, you’ll be able to translate these ideas on risk taking and apply them in your own life. So, let’s dive in, shall we?,in my own opinion.,,

You have a point ,,this is stressful stuff we’re talking about here. No living, breathing human being of average intelligence would do something like this if they were thinking rationally. In fact, studies show that the smarter you are, the more risk-adverse you are. Why? Because rational thinking helps you determine how worthwhile and meaningful a new undertaking (aka: risk) will or will not be. So, if you were thinking rationally about risk taking, you might say because in the business risk also nature.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

You said it right! Transparency brings everyone the chance to see the real thing. And it is actually one of the
great advantage  to draw the interest of people. People are now smarter than before that looking into something,
like for an investment, studying things about it is a must. In this case, wise investors will surely not engage himself/herself any more to project that is just being copied.
Truefaithfire29

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

Business Risks

Risk of Uninsured Losses
insurer.

Counterparty risks
and the Arizn ecosystem.

You have a point ,,this is stressful stuff we’re talking about here. No living, breathing human being of average intelligence would do something like this if they were thinking rationally. In fact, studies show that the smarter you are, the more risk-adverse you are. Why? Because rational thinking helps you determine how worthwhile and meaningful a new undertaking (aka: risk) will or will not be. So, if you were thinking rationally about risk taking, you might say because in the business risk also nature.

Being ridiculously irrational is not about “thinking positive” and refusing to acknowledge the realities of a given situation. Being ridiculously irrational is about being irrationally optimistic about the future. It’s about developing a vision and using that vision to help you muster up the- courage/energy/intensity ,whatever it takes, to persist until you succeed,and I think that this project Arizn are also relate to this situation ,what do you think?
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

A scam project does not want to perform harder and copying is their preference. As of now, investment in cryptocurrency requires wise and cleverness. If you are an ignorant in this industry then you are a loser. Scam project usually have similarities when it comes to the backbone and other social sites. We will see it if there is a transparency.

What Arizn should do is not by modifying transparency but filtering the possible scam projects in order for the investors to have trust in their services.
I agree. Arizn corwdfunding platform is built in Blockchain and one reason is for transparency purposes.
With scam-related projects, Arizn platform can be of great help to filter those before it reaches their supporters. 
Andycalum

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

That's true in every way, bring in the start up stage is not easy when it comes on investing and trusting your funds to a specific project could be fatal or good for you in some ways you should understand the project and decide weather you invest or not.
I agree. To get the support from investors, conveying the value of the project is the best thing to do. Mostly, investors could be won it they see the product/project solves a problem or alleviate one of their concern. Investors are now more cautious before they invest.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

Don’t really know if it is a good idea, this concept of the project may only because some of the investors want to ensure that they investments doesn’t go on bad way and using it on the buildings of the project.
Well as we can see that this project are worth to invest because of the platform that really want to implement and make people have another kind of business again in the world of blockchain industry, i hope that there are many people who will trust on the crowdfunding platform of this prject.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: