Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

very excited for this project and look forward to finding out more on token sale details will be more readily available. Is there any details on jurisdictions allowed to contribute? 
Yeah! I'm kinda disappointed with Cova for not releasing any Public sale for Cova token.
However as far as i know, Cova is still planning on going on with the funds from Private sell!

Yeah they are having some private selling based on the admin said on their telegram. But I think they will going to have some public sale after the private sell.

guys is absolutely no sense in carrying out a public sale in such a market. there is simply no chance of raising money and, as other projects show, it is almost one hundred percent. many projects understand this and either refuse public sale or transfer it to another date.

You are right, it makes no sense having an ICO when its a sure thing that the target will never be achieved in this current market situation and just like you stated, most project have paused anything that has to do with such or implementation, so these are tough times for any fund raising thing in the crypto industry

Truly these are trying times for ICO and the industry in general but I am one that likes to take an optimistic approach to anything, and I believe that good projects can still get investors even in hard times.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

very excited for this project and look forward to finding out more on token sale details will be more readily available. Is there any details on jurisdictions allowed to contribute? 
Yeah! I'm kinda disappointed with Cova for not releasing any Public sale for Cova token.
However as far as i know, Cova is still planning on going on with the funds from Private sell!

Yeah they are having some private selling based on the admin said on their telegram. But I think they will going to have some public sale after the private sell.

guys is absolutely no sense in carrying out a public sale in such a market. there is simply no chance of raising money and, as other projects show, it is almost one hundred percent. many projects understand this and either refuse public sale or transfer it to another date.

You are right, it makes no sense having an ICO when its a sure thing that the target will never be achieved in this current market situation and just like you stated, most project have paused anything that has to do with such or implementation, so these are tough times for any fund raising thing in the crypto industry

Truly these are trying times for ICO and the industry in general but I am one that likes to take an optimistic approach to anything, and I believe that good projects can still get investors even in hard times.

Sure. Investment can come at anytime during a project, even if the market is terrible or not. The only thing might be will the investment be much, and the investor might set a term and condition before handing over his money.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Sure. Investment can come at anytime during a project, even if the market is terrible or not. The only thing might be will the investment be much, and the investor might set a term and condition before handing over his money.

They were able to have some investors onboard; I think they can sustain operations until the market stabilizes. I don't think they are in a hurry to go for the public sale. It seems they are getting several private interest.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:02:27 PM

Ya I don’t see why people seem to be talking about not having a normal ico is bad lol. Having sales on an exchange is just a solid way to fit into the distribution model of a project like this

Well, I don't like it very much because you are now forced to buy Huobi tokens in order to vote and get Cova tokens.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:12:49 PM

i saw in the twitter that COVA has won the Huobi Voting campaign! its pretty impressive for a project still under development!  thumbs up fpr their amazing team!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:23:18 PM

i saw in the twitter that COVA has won the Huobi Voting campaign! its pretty impressive for a project still under development!  thumbs up fpr their amazing team!

Wow, I wasn't expecting this. Hoping, yes but not expecting. Does this mean that COVA will now be listed on Huobi soon? And when exactly is it going to be listed?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

i saw in the twitter that COVA has won the Huobi Voting campaign! its pretty impressive for a project still under development!  thumbs up fpr their amazing team!

Wow, I wasn't expecting this. Hoping, yes but not expecting. Does this mean that COVA will now be listed on Huobi soon? And when exactly is it going to be listed?

Great job by the Team to win the voting on Huobi exchange. Covalent has a great community and many supporters to reach the top of the voting.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

Ya I don’t see why people seem to be talking about not having a normal ico is bad lol. Having sales on an exchange is just a solid way to fit into the distribution model of a project like this

Well, I don't like it very much because you are now forced to buy Huobi tokens in order to vote and get Cova tokens.

You do not have to vote. Of course it will then be more difficult to win the voting, but they will also find their way to an exchange. We will be able to buy the tokens soon
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:04:55 PM

Cova team is making a very nice move on the private placement. Thats much better than going for public sales. I would like to get some Cova tokens in my portfolio.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

Cova team is making a very nice move on the private placement. Thats much better than going for public sales. I would like to get some Cova tokens in my portfolio.
Yeah, me too. That's why I am also waiting to start their sale. But still couldn't found any information about the token sale.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

You do not have to vote. Of course it will then be more difficult to win the voting, but they will also find their way to an exchange. We will be able to buy the tokens soon
Sometimes some people are trapped by some scams ICO. And they are believes in some ICOs and that'why they are putting bad comments/reviews about ICO.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:21:04 PM

great, i am beginning to love this project, their recent progress in Houbi's voting shows how much people feel about them a lot of investors will start considering investing in COVA

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

Congratulation to the team on winning the Phase two on Huobinext voting! We also have done an amazing contribution for it my fellow supporters and investors ^^ Cheeers!
Wow, I just checked and found that they got total 788844 votes in phase II which is really impressive. In very time they got this much of voting from user's.
That's really great news. Congratulations Cova team. They taken good efforts to be list in this platform. As per the voting count look like people are loving this project.

A good project must have a good people that will always there to support them. It's really great to see them on top and after few more yeas I believed that they will also going to be on top of their goal.

At your service
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:11:13 PM

Yeah, me too. That's why I am also waiting to start their sale. But still couldn't found any information about the token sale.

It has been mentioned a few times here in the thread that there will be no token sale in the traditional sense. Cova will sell the tokens at an exchange. If they succeed in voting, this exchange will be Huobi
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:16:31 PM

Congratulation to the team on winning the Phase two on Huobinext voting! We also have done an amazing contribution for it my fellow supporters and investors ^^ Cheeers!
Wow, I just checked and found that they got total 788844 votes in phase II which is really impressive. In very time they got this much of voting from user's.
That's really great news. Congratulations Cova team. They taken good efforts to be list in this platform. As per the voting count look like people are loving this project.

A good project must have a good people that will always there to support them. It's really great to see them on top and after few more yeas I believed that they will also going to be on top of their goal.

yeah, once they get voted i believe they will make a very great impression to many investors and the general cryptocurrency community, i believe COVA is a great project to invest in

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

Well, I believe this is where the "good project" factor comes in. For anyone to invest in any project during these hard times, they must surely believe so much in the project, and one does not really go small when investing in projects they trust. Not a financial advise though
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:34:48 PM

It’s always nice to see such numbers, the team are putting efforts to ensure this project improves.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

Wow they did a lot better than I thought they would I really hope that this is a real moment of things to come in the future I hope they continue to grow their attention
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

It’s always nice to see such numbers, the team are putting efforts to ensure this project improves.

Yeah. Saw the announcement on huobi Twitter. I am impressed that a project without a public sale was able to win a voting competition and get listed.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

Yea, good projects will definitely get investors, many individuals misunderstand the fact that, if a projects has a good user case, it doesn't matter if the token is traded or not but the viability of the project will boost the token, so for the market to be crashing and affecting everything doesn't mean the end of the project, once the project succeed, its value will increase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: