Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:57:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85448 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 11:35:26 PM

~
Chuck Jon Jones in with the loser of the fight with Gane, and Ngannou. I don't really support the idea he gets a title shot after such a long period of inactivity. So, put him in with the loser, and if wins, then he gets his title shot. Not sure, we'll ever see him back in the UFC though, probably demanding too much money for Dana, and I think he quite likes being considered one of the best with one of the better records of the UFC, also don't think he quite fancies himself against the current heavyweights.
Jon Jones is not a model fighter outside the cage, but in skills inside the arena and his basically undefeated streak is more than enough to get a title shot at Heavy Weight division when he moves up. He basically cleaned up the Light Heavy weight division multiple times and there is nothing for him to prove his worth and we all know as fans that no one could challenge him in this division and the only challenge comes if he moves up and that is what everyone is anticipating for years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 12:29:51 AM

Jon Jones is not a model fighter outside the cage, but in skills inside the arena and his basically undefeated streak is more than enough to get a title shot at Heavy Weight division when he moves up. He basically cleaned up the Light Heavy weight division multiple times and there is nothing for him to prove his worth and we all know as fans that no one could challenge him in this division and the only challenge comes if he moves up and that is what everyone is anticipating for years.
Seems a right idiot outisde the cage. I just took a look at his record, and his last fight was in 2020, why does it seem longer than that to me? Feels like its been forever since we've seen him fight. I'm not going to deny that he pretty much cleaned up the entire division, and current champs. Beating DC until it was over turned, I think if I remember correctly for an illegal substance? Maybe, you're right. roughly two years isn't a awful amount of time out, though it does mean he hasn't even faced most of the current ranked names in the UFC. I know he'll likely get a title fight if he does return, and he'll probably fare pretty well against the current champion, and any possible short term champ.

I fully support the idea of moving up, that's if he does return. I'm just sure if his behaviour would be tolerated by the UFC if it was anyone else, but Conor or Bones too be honest. I think the bigger names get a little bit of a leeway there. I'm just not sure moving up, and getting a title fight is just too much. I know that's where the money is for Dana, can't have him losing against someone who isn't the current champ.

However, when is it too long for a fighter to have an extended period of time out, and not get a title fight?
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2022, 01:32:00 AM

~
Chuck Jon Jones in with the loser of the fight with Gane, and Ngannou. I don't really support the idea he gets a title shot after such a long period of inactivity. So, put him in with the loser, and if wins, then he gets his title shot. Not sure, we'll ever see him back in the UFC though, probably demanding too much money for Dana, and I think he quite likes being considered one of the best with one of the better records of the UFC, also don't think he quite fancies himself against the current heavyweights.

After Nganouu loses against Lewis he doesn't look good at being a moneymaker anymore but the matchup with Jones will likely make millions on PPV while Dana not paying much for Nganou or Gane. So yeah why not moving up for a belt will be good. I hope they first build up a good reputation for Jones this time, making him at least look regretful what he did in the past.

Some exciting fights to watch out and can't wait to see Sterling vs Yan 2 and  Volkanovski vs Holloway 3.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 12:09:36 PM

~

Yup.  I guess when it comes to Jon Jones I’m pretty curious how he’d do vs the likes of Gane or Ngannou, the top two guys at HW.  I mean I’d lean ‘maybe’ he’ll do well vs Gane but prime Jones of old would beat Gane any day imho.  Ngannou is something else.  I think the Ngannou after the rematch vs Miocic would mop the floor with Jones.  Lol.

Just a reminder...  Watch this vid.  Everybody who wasn’t convinced, including me, was convinced.

UFC Free Fight:  Ngannou vs Miocic 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2HlMuj9LgU

Anyway...  10 days to got til we go the UFC back on!  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 03:02:57 PM

Just a reminder...  Watch this vid.  Everybody who wasn’t convinced, including me, was convinced.

The only question mark on the Ngannou vs Miocic 2 fight is whether Ngannou was indeed getting tired as Stipe claimed he was.

If Jon Jones has advantages over current era heavyweights it could be his reach, cardio and endurance. Jon Jones has never looked more tired than any of his opponents in a fight.

The problem for Jones is his cardio and endurance could translate to him being less explosive and lacking the big knockout power many heavyweights have.

If Jones fought Ngannou his gameplan might have to be one where he tries to get Ngannou tired or fustrated. He might not be able to brawl or go head to head with some of the bigger and more explosive HWs.
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 03:03:12 PM

~

Yup.  I guess when it comes to Jon Jones I’m pretty curious how he’d do vs the likes of Gane or Ngannou, the top two guys at HW.  I mean I’d lean ‘maybe’ he’ll do well vs Gane but prime Jones of old would beat Gane any day imho.  Ngannou is something else.  I think the Ngannou after the rematch vs Miocic would mop the floor with Jones.  Lol.

You are probably right on that one. What's really a telling sign could be Jon's inactivity. For a fight against Ngannou, he would have to be on a better track record than one fight per year, because he really wouldn't be able to afford any mistakes. And when I say more activity, I mean more activity in that weight class with that weight on himself to test out the cardio in real-time, to see what adjustments need to be made to accomodate additional muscles and fat. So there's a lot here to calculate. But as far as I see it, I don't see it happening. I have no idea if we will even see Jon back. Back as his former self.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 04:58:10 PM

I'm actually only really interested in the fight with Jon Jones, and Ngannou. My response above was in align with the assumption that Gane beats Ngannou. Though, that's definitely not a guarantee, its just my gut feeling. I'm not interested in Jon Jones becoming a champion, I don't particularly like the guy for his out of the cage antics, he's just a good fighter, and I think Ngannou has the best chance of knocking him out. Think hes too good for Gane, as Gane only has the technical side over Ngannou. However, Ngannou will always have a chance with the amount of power he possess against both Gane, and Jon Jones.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 07:46:16 PM

Forgot to congratulate you guys with Christmas and Happy New Year, sorry Cheesy

As the year 2022 started, and while we are waiting for first UFC events this year, I suggest you to make a discussion about the fight that according to you must happen this year.

We already know about Ngannou vs Gane, Adesanya vs Whittaker 2, Makhachev vs Dariush. But I expect Chimaev to fight against someone from top3 in welterweight. New Conor fight. Love to see the test of new light heavy chamption and Yan vs Sterling. Havent seen Jon Jones for a long time. Would love to see him in heavyweight finally.

The fight between Ngannou and Gane is the fight that I am most looking forward to at UFC 270 later, Ngannou is currently in a pretty good performance as a heavyweight belt holder in the UFC, Ngannou until now has managed to maintain his victory after he last time lost in 2018, and I think Gane will be a pretty balanced opponent for Ngannou, because so far Gane also has a pretty good fighting record and Gane has managed to be unbeaten in his last 10 fights.
Of course, it will be very interesting to see who will be the best of the two fighters, especially since the fight will be a battle for the world heavyweight title between Ngannou (heavyweight belt holder) and Gane (interim belt holder).

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 11:48:18 PM

I do wonder how much real power, especially in those aspects of the business, does Dana have since 2016 when UFC was sold. I always thought he had a symbolic role, a sort of a head honcho spokesperson for the company, and that all the other major decisions go through Endeavor, especially as they bought out the full control over UFC in 2021. And you know Ari Emanuel likes to have firm control over his bussines. Dana surely has some merit and people do listen to him, but I doubt he has the final say in things like this.

He is the Owner sure he would defend fighter pay that is all flag out on the internet, and I think Dana White is the one in control he is the face of UFC and I think Ari Emanuel is trusting him mostly with the decision, surely they will, and I don't want any further topic about this anymore, I do conclude they can sure do anything they want this is their company and we can not compare different sport payments to players with the UFC because they had different situations.

Her's a great boxer, no doubt about it, but looking at his boxing record, Total fights: 50, Wins:   50, Wins by KO:27, Losses: 0, I think he should be extremely thankful to have such good managers throughout his career. On the other hand, it wasn't only because of luck that he got them. He was born into a family of boxers, his father and uncles were professionals, so surely they had right connections. And, of course, he's a genius himself, a hard working one, you can't take that away from him.

Surely enough he has that reputation, and no doubt he is a great boxer and with his very clean record surely thing that is not all just dumb luck, you can not have all luck with boxing they sure need hard work and connection to surely get on top, without any lost records on your scorecard, pretty much Floyd Mayweather is pretty careful on what he is doing towards his career, and I sure understand why he keeps on not accepting fights with Pacquiao back then I think he is pretty Cautious in who's gonna fight.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 12:20:06 AM

I'm actually only really interested in the fight with Jon Jones, and Ngannou. My response above was in align with the assumption that Gane beats Ngannou. Though, that's definitely not a guarantee, its just my gut feeling. I'm not interested in Jon Jones becoming a champion, I don't particularly like the guy for his out of the cage antics, he's just a good fighter, and I think Ngannou has the best chance of knocking him out. Think hes too good for Gane, as Gane only has the technical side over Ngannou. However, Ngannou will always have a chance with the amount of power he possess against both Gane, and Jon Jones.

I haven't seen Jon Jones fight in a long time, if I'm not mistaken the last time I saw his fight was in 2020 , now it's been reported that Jon Jones has managed to gain weight to fight in the Ufc Heavyweight Championship and if it's true that he will make a comeback, of course  it will be interesting if later he could face one of the winners of the fight between Francis Ngannou and also Ciryl Gane at Ufc 27O later.

TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 08:12:12 AM

Just saw that Claudia Gadehla is writing a book now that she is retired. We can expect that to happen more and more, but makes me wonder if the market will become oversaturated with books from fighters that think that's a way to a quick buck after the career ends. Don't see it happening yet, as most books that come out are actually interesting, but down the line, that could become a thing. Also, reminded me of a couple of books I really enjoyed. Chael Sonnen's 'Voice of Reason', Mark Hunt's 'Born to Fight' and Forrest Griffin's 'Got Fight' are good reads and I recommend them to anyone that want's some nice inside into a time when cage fighting was relatively new.

Betwrong
Legendary

Merit: 2144

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 10:37:43 AM

Her's a great boxer, no doubt about it, but looking at his boxing record, Total fights: 50, Wins:   50, Wins by KO:27, Losses: 0, I think he should be extremely thankful to have such good managers throughout his career. On the other hand, it wasn't only because of luck that he got them. He was born into a family of boxers, his father and uncles were professionals, so surely they had right connections. And, of course, he's a genius himself, a hard working one, you can't take that away from him.
I think it's the same thing with heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, he is amazing fighter but genetics helped a lot because his family is all doing boxing, I think one of his uncles or grandparent was local boxing champ.
His younger brother is boxer and I think that one of his children will continue this legacy.
It's combination of hard work, talent, genetics and a pinch of luck to be undefeated champion in any sport...
Maybe Khabib would be one good MMA example, we know his father was great in combat sports and he was a great coach for him.

Well said. I would replace "genetics" with "upbringing", because I think that words you hear and deeds you see while growing up are way more important for what you become than molecules in your body, but overall yeah, that's what makes you a champ. Smiley

Tyson Fury is a good example. Having a lot of professional boxers among his relatives, surely he was influenced by them.

~

Surely enough he has that reputation, and no doubt he is a great boxer and with his very clean record surely thing that is not all just dumb luck, you can not have all luck with boxing they sure need hard work and connection to surely get on top, without any lost records on your scorecard, pretty much Floyd Mayweather is pretty careful on what he is doing towards his career, and I sure understand why he keeps on not accepting fights with Pacquiao back then I think he is pretty Cautious in who's gonna fight.

It's unclear whether there will be a rematch(maybe not), but it's a fact that Mayweather won the fight on May 2, 2015, no matter what Pacquiao's fans are saying.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 10:57:32 AM

I haven't seen Jon Jones fight in a long time, if I'm not mistaken the last time I saw his fight was in 2020 , now it's been reported that Jon Jones has managed to gain weight to fight in the Ufc Heavyweight Championship and if it's true that he will make a comeback, of course  it will be interesting if later he could face one of the winners of the fight between Francis Ngannou and also Ciryl Gane at Ufc 27O later.
I think partly the reason it feels a lot longer than it has been, is because hes been rumoured to be making a comeback for months now. Plus, there's been numerous happenings outside the UFC, which hasn't really showed him in a great light recently.

I honestly, as much as I would like to see him fight Ngannou just don't see him making a return. He's going up against Dana, will probably demand too much money that Dana isn't willing to pay, and it just won't happen.

Well said. I would replace "genetics" with "upbringing", because I think that words you hear and deeds you see while growing up are way more important for what you become than molecules in your body, but overall yeah, that's what makes you a champ. Smiley

Tyson Fury is a good example. Having a lot of professional boxers among his relatives, surely he was influenced by them.
Tyson Fury is a bit of a genetic freak, he's what 6ft 9? That's pretty incredible to be that height, and be a professional boxer with the kind of movement that he does have. Especially, considering his weight added on top. There's several other boxers who are shorter, and his weight, but still don't have the movement of Fury.

Genetics, and upbringing if you like are vital to how you develop. Tyson Fury being surrounded by a fighting family no doubt played a part, but he definitely genetically gifted in a lot of ways.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 11:16:35 AM

Just in Tyson Fury is calling out Francis Ngannou I think this is the reason why Ngannou wants to get out of contract with the UFC he really loves boxing so much he might do it and if he loses to Ciryl Gane the better chance he can sure grab that opportunity Tyson Fury is offering he wants to fight Francis Ngannou on a boxing match rules but with UFC gloves, this could be a good exhibition match for Ngannou the fact that Tyson Fury wants to fight him in a UFC gloves goes to show a handicap for Ngannou give n this Ngannou is so comfortable with that gloves that he can knock anyone with it, but I will not underestimate Fury because with the UFC gloves as well can sure have a devastating punch like a boxer and given that the fight will be in boxing rules, If Francis Ngannou would win against Ciryl Gane this fight will have to wait because Ngannou as a champion will have to sign another contract to the UFC but if Ciryl Gane would win we could definitely see this fight maybe this year.

But apparently, Francis Ngannou just Tweeted back to Tyson Fury saying this and I don't know what gloves they are using and apparently, this is just a mind game for both camps.

Edit:

It's unclear whether there will be a rematch(maybe not), but it's a fact that Mayweather won the fight on May 2, 2015, no matter what Pacquiao's fans are saying.

Yup! pretty much Floyd Mayweather Jr. won that fight no doubt about it, he has done some pretty evasive maneuver moves and that is his style, and part of boxing so there is no excuse with that.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 12:58:23 PM

The only question mark on the Ngannou vs Miocic 2 fight is whether Ngannou was indeed getting tired as Stipe claimed he was.

If Jon Jones has advantages over current era heavyweights it could be his reach, cardio and endurance. Jon Jones has never looked more tired than any of his opponents in a fight.

The problem for Jones is his cardio and endurance could translate to him being less explosive and lacking the big knockout power many heavyweights have.

If Jones fought Ngannou his gameplan might have to be one where he tries to get Ngannou tired or fustrated. He might not be able to brawl or go head to head with some of the bigger and more explosive HWs.

Tired?  I don’t recall Miocic saying any of that sort after the event.  Miocic got his sh*t KO’d out of him in that match.  Lol.

And yup..  Jones would def have the wrestling advantage but Ngannou improved in that department too.  Watch the vid in that post you quoted.  Ngannou scrambled and took Miocic’s back and started pounding away.  It was good. 

Anyway, here’s a vid by Dan Hardy and what he thinks is in store as far as match ups and rankings are concerned for the UFC in 2022.  The argument for Ankalaev to be champ before 2022 just got stronger. 

UFC Match Ups and Rankings Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZERRHsAqkg

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 01:02:46 PM

Ngannou has got this reputation has a puncher, and really isn't all that great at anything else. However, like tokeweed says, he showed in that Stipe fight that he has improved massivelly on his grappling, and wrestling skills. Alright, he might not be Ryan Hall, but he has shown hes improving in areas he wasn't really known for being technical at.

I don't think Gane is going to be wrestling him anyway. I actually think he'll go toe to toe with Ngannou, and quite probably might take the belt on the night.

Just in Tyson Fury is calling out Francis Ngannou I think this is the reason why Ngannou wants to get out of contract with the UFC he really loves boxing so much he might do it and if he loses to Ciryl Gane the better chance he can sure grab that opportunity Tyson Fury is offering he wants to fight Francis Ngannou on a boxing match rules but with UFC gloves, this could be a good exhibition match for Ngannou the fact that Tyson Fury wants to fight him in a UFC gloves goes to show a handicap for Ngannou give n this Ngannou is so comfortable with that gloves that he can knock anyone with it, but I will not underestimate Fury because with the UFC gloves as well can sure have a devastating punch like a boxer and given that the fight will be in boxing rules, If Francis Ngannou would win against Ciryl Gane this fight will have to wait because Ngannou as a champion will have to sign another contract to the UFC but if Ciryl Gane would win we could definitely see this fight maybe this year.
I didn't know I wanted this until I saw this. Absolutely, make it happen. Alright, I think in a boxing match Fury knocks Ngannou from pillar to post, but it'll be entertaining since it'll just be like the Wilder fight. Wilder possess huge knockout power just like Ngannou. Alright, Ngannou probably isn't as technical at Wilder, but Wilder isn't exactly that technical himself.

Could be fun, I'm thinking Ngannou might even not be bothered about his fight with Gane, and Gane takes the easily. Think I'll definitely be betting a little more on Gane now. Ngannou seems distracted, and considering his options rather than fighting for his life to keep the belt. You just know Gane's going in with every intention of walking out with that belt, no matter how hard he has to work for it.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 01:14:13 PM

Francis Ngannou reminds me of a Cain Velasquez (btw they meet in the octagon Cheesy). They both are the guys who prefer an early knockout to strategy.  Anyone remember when Cain retired or why he no longer fights in UFC ? I dont. He just disappeared. I clearly remember that he was not on a series of losses. I think same will be with Ngannou. Despite he makes good money for UFC, he pisses them off. UFC will try to remove him from their roster.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 01:36:33 PM

^  Cain Velasquez had a couple of injuries that were nagging him during his run in the UFC.  He had an almost bum knee which he had surgery.  And there was his lower back injury which took him out from fighting for more than a year, which he also had surgery but it didn’t go as planned and took his career in limbo...

In hindsight, I think it was Cain Velasquez who asked to be matched up vs Ngannou as a last fight deal cos he prolly really needed the money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 02:15:17 PM

Brock Lesnar had an awful injury (from wrestling and wwe probably, I dont remember right now the detailes). Doctors said that he most likely wont be able to do sports anymore. However recovered and participated in wrestling and MMA for years. Ngannou does not have an injury, yet. He is the guy that distribute injuries Cheesy

I think Gane has more chances to win, as he has a fighting base, while Ngannou only trained boxing in his early. Gane just need to keep distance and wait until Ngannou runs out of stamina (that will be hard to achieve). Gane could easily slowdown Ngannou with low kicks, he is a muay thai fighter after all. Than it will be a matter of time when Gane will catch Ngannou. Too bad bookies does not agree with me.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 02:52:26 PM

^  Ngannou looked like he could throw some nasty leg kicks too.  Watch the vid I posted above.  He wasn’t throwing them much but you could see Miocic was bothered everytime Ngannou threw them.

And what do you mean too bad the bookies don’t agree with you?  If they did then Gane would be having a worse line that what the books are laying them for right now.  I’m on the other side...  I think Ngannou could finish Gane within three rounds imho.  Stake has Ngannou at 1.94.  I think that’s value.  I think we’d be watching the match and realize he should be at least the 1.50 favorite.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: