Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85448 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 10:01:26 AM

Dunno..  I still think Makhachev gets an easy win, kinda like how he fought and won vs Dan Hooker.

Anyway I’m still sad Makhachev‘s not fighting Dariush.  Winning vs Dariush would clinch him a title shot.  I’m not sure if he’ll be given a title shot after winning vs Green.  Sad

Well, the feeling is mutual, I really think that Makhachev would easily win against Bobby Green, even though the life story of Green is a sad one, I really think that Islam Makhachev can get an easy win against him, and with Beneil Dariush's part If this is legit and is not making this up, then he better prepare and gets well soon, and maybe after this match with Bobby Green Makhachev could take on Beneil Dariush, or Dustin Poirier this time, of not a single fighter from the Lightweight division wants a match with Islam Makhachev, this is really frustrating.

^  Yeah maybe I’m wrong and maybe Bobby Green could make the match closer than how the bookies lined it but a better comparison for Makachev is the Nunes of old when she was still rising in the ranks and still staking her claim in the UFC.  And Makhachev could be something special...  Kinda like Khabib was. 

...  Maybe if I hadn’t lost in the last couple of events I’d make a small bet on Green.  But no, I promised myself no more leaks.  Lol.  My most confident underdog bet would be Alvarez.  The line went from 3.35 to 2.80.

Don't change your mind just because green has the potential to eradicate that judgment that Islam Makhachev will win this, in what I have said in my previous post if you look at Bobby Green's fight with Rashid Magomedov a Dagestan Combat Sambo Championships Runner-up have beat Green even though there are no videos of their fight, I really think that Islam Makhachev will outperform Rashid Magomedov over Bobby Green, and if you look at Islam Makachev previous training he is super buff right now, and ready to fight even though Bobby Green is Mentally powerful Makachev will surely break him.

I know this is not MMA news but seems EAGLE FC is eying a GSB vs Khabib grappling match. That seems interesting. As for Green vs Makachev, this isn't the best decision Makachev and his team could have made. Yeah, on paper Makachev get's a fairly easy win, but, what if he doesn't? It's still MMA and anything can happen so what if he doesn't? Then he falls so deep back into the division it will make the Kola Superdeep Borehole look like a mole hole.

A Khabib Nurmagomedov fight? I would love to see that, and it is surely an interesting fight, and with the Islam Makhachev VS Bobby Green fight, it is a letdown if Makhachev would have an upset lost to Green and Makhachev's rank could fall really deep, but apparently, Makhachev is a man that never backs down to a fight, so Bobby Green is very lucky in getting this fight because if he wins that would be a ticket to the upper ranks, but I am confident that Islam Makhachev will win this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 01:56:15 PM

I know this is not MMA news but seems EAGLE FC is eying a GSB vs Khabib grappling match. That seems interesting. As for Green vs Makachev, this isn't the best decision Makachev and his team could have made. Yeah, on paper Makachev get's a fairly easy win, but, what if he doesn't? It's still MMA and anything can happen so what if he doesn't? Then he falls so deep back into the division it will make the Kola Superdeep Borehole look like a mole hole.

Who is GSB? Did you mean to type GSP? Yes this will certainly help Eagle FC in marketing and promotion of the organization and also help them increase their fans. However, if Khabib wants to grow his business much more quickly he should offer Conor to be a shareholder in his company as payment to be a fighter for Eagle FC hehehe. This is will be a master level business move by Khabib if Conor agrees.

Oh come on, you know I meant GSP, it was a typo Cheesy And not just GSP, but 'Best life' GSP as he seems to be living his best life after stepping out of fighting. I am certain Conor would take him up if that type of offer came up XD I mean, seriously, without Conor fighting, those two would make a serious business threat if paired, maybe even disrupting the current balance of MMA power (UFC, Bellator, ONE...). And I bet Conor would be totally up to it, KHabib seems to be the problem here.

In other news, dashcam footage of Jon Jones arrest has surfaced, and Chad Mendes seems to be back on the juice, at least that's what Bisping says Smiley

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 03:22:59 PM

No-no, dont bet on Green. He will lose anyway  Grin that want simply be a subday walk for Makhachev. I think Green would struggle more than Hooker.  Grin

I am disappointed with Makhachev not fighting Dariush. If Makhachev wins, his next fight could be a title fight against Oliveira. But now, we would have to wait for half a year for next fight and probably would see a title fight only next year. Respect to Makhachev for accepting Green as an opponent. He could have cancelled this fight, as he might lose and risk missing a spot in title race, and let Green get top5 place.

I know I know...  Lol.  I think I’ve made enough dumb bets like that because I’d think that the match could be closer and so it’s a value bet for the underdog.  I mean if you watch the matches they did come out ending close but still ending with an L.  Still ended up losing the bet.  -_-  But this underdog spot for Alvarez tho, I think he could win.  He is yuuge for a light weight.

Here’s a couple of vids.  Enjoy!

UFC Free Fight:  Makhachev vs Hooker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lgsYU1glPU

UFC Free Fight:  Green vs Iaquinta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1jwu0rc6jI

Edit:  Alvarez down to 2.75 now from 3.35.  It could go down to 2.30 - 2.50 by Saturday imo.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2022, 04:19:41 PM

Everybody seem to be avoiding Islam so give Green a salute for the courage. He doesnt even have a considerable knockout rate. Good luck to him.

Who is GSB? Did you mean to type GSP? Yes this will certainly help Eagle FC in marketing and promotion of the organization and also help them increase their fans. However, if Khabib wants to grow his business much more quickly he should offer Conor to be a shareholder in his company as payment to be a fighter for Eagle FC hehehe. This is will be a master level business move by Khabib if Conor agrees.

Oh come on, you know I meant GSP, it was a typo Cheesy And not just GSP, but 'Best life' GSP as he seems to be living his best life after stepping out of fighting. I am certain Conor would take him up if that type of offer came up XD I mean, seriously, without Conor fighting, those two would make a serious business threat if paired, maybe even disrupting the current balance of MMA power (UFC, Bellator, ONE...). And I bet Conor would be totally up to it, KHabib seems to be the problem here.

In other news, dashcam footage of Jon Jones arrest has surfaced, and Chad Mendes seems to be back on the juice, at least that's what Bisping says Smiley

Not the kind of shareholder that Khabib might want. Connor is the type of person who dominates not just in decision making but also the money to cut. If Khabib can arrange themselves for a fight with Connor that might be best for promotion for Eagle.
GSP looks solid still despite the age, he'll do. Many of us are still a fan of this guy.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 10:29:13 PM

Bobby Green isn't going to bring much to the table, a decent fighter but it's probably one of the most mismatched fights on the card. I've got some picks I've chucked into a football accumulator which I'm fairly confident in:

Ramiz Brahimaj
Islam Makhachev

I'll be including another bet which has a few more fighters on, although I think these fights are as confident as one can get before a fight. Obviously, anything can happen in that cage as we recently saw with Nunes, however I'm still pretty confident on these ones, I think they win nine times out of ten. Makhachev might be worth betting a finish, I think we could see him get either a submission or a TKO.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 11:51:52 PM

There is no way Khabib is going to fight in his promotion nor he will come back to fight. Khabib is the only fighter i have seen till now who makes a decision and then stick to that decision. I a sure Dana White offered him millions to take another fight but he was not interested and was even open to GSP fight in the UFC but Khabib did not change his mind and i doubt he will ever fight in MMA.

~
Khabib is having some rich friends and if he is in trouble or needs money, he will be able to raise money from his Arab friends. I doubt Khabib will ever offer any partnership to Conor McGregor.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 11:59:50 PM

~

~ However, if Khabib wants to grow his business much more quickly he should offer Conor to be a shareholder in his company as payment to be a fighter for Eagle FC hehehe. This is will be a master level business move by Khabib if Conor agrees.
~ I doubt Khabib will ever offer any partnership to Conor McGregor.
Yeah it's unlikely that he'll have talks with Conor about any potential partnership after what happened between the two of them. He'll surely attract PPVs as he's good at selling fights but I think Khabib is more of a MMA purist and won't let his organization become a hype show. Maybe a shareholder but not as one of his fighters.
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 04:08:57 AM

Khabib is having some rich friends and if he is in trouble or needs money, he will be able to raise money from his Arab friends. I doubt Khabib will ever offer any partnership to Conor McGregor.

If that is cased, then that would be much better because Mc Gregor is no longer have fame because of his injury and a number of losses. There will be not much more to offer when they want to promote their partnership with a comeback fight because everyone knows who will gonna win. Instead, Kabeeb needs to put his effort into promotions since he only started his business and maybe he can do that by only getting some real fighters to fight there not a celebrity fighter who already retired long2x time ago and to boost his company as well, he needs to keep have some fights every week like how UFC started.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2022, 04:49:56 AM

If that is cased, then that would be much better because Mc Gregor is no longer have fame because of his injury and a number of losses. There will be not much more to offer when they want to promote their partnership with a comeback fight because everyone knows who will gonna win. Instead, Kabeeb needs to put his effort into promotions since he only started his business and maybe he can do that by only getting some real fighters to fight there not a celebrity fighter who already retired long2x time ago and to boost his company as well, he needs to keep have some fights every week like how UFC started.

Connor still has the fame, all it needs is a date of a fight against Jones vs Connor, I think they are not both light-heavyweight this time.
This Connor vs Jones and some other champions moving to Eagle like Ngannou. Hard to put these names on Eagle though but UFC having a really good competitor will likely make Dana realize how the MMA fighters felt with his management.

TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 11:44:45 AM

There is no way Khabib is going to fight in his promotion nor he will come back to fight. Khabib is the only fighter i have seen till now who makes a decision and then stick to that decision. I a sure Dana White offered him millions to take another fight but he was not interested and was even open to GSP fight in the UFC but Khabib did not change his mind and i doubt he will ever fight in MMA.

~

We are not talking about an MMA match with GSP but a grappling match. So nothing like that could have been offered to him in UFC because UFC is not a promotion that has grappling matches. So having a more or less exhibition wrestling and grappling match and actually fighting an MMA fight are two completely different things. I haven't seen any indications of Khabib being able to stick to that kind of decision. Hell, he missed weight due to an alleged altercation with a tiramisu so I doubt he's that solid on his determinations Cheesy All jokes aside, fighters have come back from longer retirements so I don't see why he would be any different.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 11:47:07 AM

I really love to see Khabib Nurmagomedov if there is a slight chance to see him inside the ring or octagon or to fight just 1 more fight I really like to see it, and I am hanging my slight hope to that event, right now there is no confirmation on Khabib Side, so just like I have said this is unlikely to happen, and you are right in saying if Khabib Nurmagomedov said that he doesn't want to fight anymore he will surely do that, and right now I think he is enjoying coaching Islam Makhachev right now and sticking to that is his top priority.

even though he has some rich Arab friends I think that he is gaining money on his own, being well known to the industry as undefeated will surely lift his name to the world of MMA, with this alone I can see tons of endorsement opening to him,

Bobby Green isn't going to bring much to the table, a decent fighter but it's probably one of the most mismatched fights on the card. I've got some picks I've chucked into a football accumulator which I'm fairly confident in:

Ramiz Brahimaj
Islam Makhachev

I'll be including another bet which has a few more fighters on, although I think these fights are as confident as one can get before a fight. Obviously, anything can happen in that cage as we recently saw with Nunes, however I'm still pretty confident on these ones, I think they win nine times out of ten. Makhachev might be worth betting a finish, I think we could see him get either a submission or a TKO.

A submission or a TKO is a good bet for Islam Makhachev, and I also think this is going to be a win for Makhachev, it could not be a one-sided fight but it will be a thrilling fight for all the fans, even though Bobby Green seem to fight like Anderson Silva, but not in that same level, I just got the vibe, but not enough for a Dagestan Combat Sambo Champion, it will surely be an easy task for Makhachev.

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 12:48:10 PM

Don't change your mind just because green has the potential to eradicate that judgment that Islam Makhachev will win this, in what I have said in my previous post if you look at Bobby Green's fight with Rashid Magomedov a Dagestan Combat Sambo Championships Runner-up have beat Green even though there are no videos of their fight

There are text play by plays of the fight available on sites like sherdog:

BOBBY GREEN VS. RASHID MAGOMEDOV

ROUND 1
Green tries to step inside with a right hand and gets clipped by Magomedov with a swift counter left. Green clinches up and pushes the Russian against the fence with an underhook, throwing knees inside. Magomedov tries to return fire and lands a low blow, and referee Mario Yamasaki pauses the action. Green recovers quickly and the fight resumes with three and a half minutes on the clock. The lightweights dance in and out of range until Green steps inside, off-balance, and gets knocked to the ground with a left to the body. Green jumps back to his feet before Magomedov can pounce, and the lefty sticks "Highlander" with a straight left-leg kick combination. Green slowly works his way inside to clinch, then tries a trip takedown and a suplex but can't get Magomedov off balance. Green finishes the round holding Magomedov against the cage, landing knees to the legs.

Jordan Breen scores the round 10-9 Magomedov
Brian Knapp scores the round 10-9 Magomedov
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Magomedov

ROUND 2
Green sticks a jab, tries to step inside and gets picked off by Magomedov with a left-handed counter. Magomedov digs a left hand to the body; Green shakes his head and gives his opponent a few words. Magomedov lands a short left hand inside, opening a cut underneath Green's left eye; referee Yamasaki believes it was an eye poke and wrongly pauses the fight to give Green time to recover, while warning Magomedov that he will take a point for the next foul. When action resumes, Magomedov is a little more active, placing some hard shots on Green's grill. Green opts to clinch and pushes Magomedov against the cage to slow things down. Not much happens in the tie-up before the lightweights separate, and now it's Magomedov stepping forward again. Magomedov scores a quick takedown but Green's back hardly hits the mat before he scrambles to his feet again. Magomedov gets the final say in the round with a clean kick across Green's midsection.

Jordan Breen scores the round 10-9 Magomedov
Brian Knapp scores the round 10-9 Magomedov
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Magomedov

ROUND 3
Green swings forward with wild punches and gets countered by Magomedov with a crossing left hand, but there's little else in the way of effective striking through the first minute of the round. Magomedov scores with a body kick, then has to yank back his left leg as Green tries to grab hold and convert it for a takedown. Green lands a leg kick, tries to clinch up and gets pushed away. Low accuracy from both men in this round, with Magomedov twitching and feinting in front of Green, while the "King" stands out of range and throws mostly single strikes. Magomedov scores with a pair of punches and follows with a body kick, then goes to his back foot again. Green throws a low kick that lands to Magomedov's groin, and after another brief pause, the fight resumes. Green catches a body kick but can't keep hold of Magomedov's leg. Magomedov comes back with a left to the body, ducks under a punch from Green and sticks a stiff jab. Magomedov remains the more accurate fighter down the stretch, landing at a greater frequency in the fourth minute of the round and prompting Green to clinch again. Green holds Magomedov against a cag post and delivers knees to the legs and body until Magomedov escapes. Magomedov lands a Superman punch in the final 20 seconds, and again the judges will decide a winner.

Jordan Breen scores the round 10-9 Magomedov (30-27 Magomedov)
Brian Knapp scores the round 10-9 Magomedov (30-27 Magomedov)
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Magomedov (30-27 Magomedov)

THE OFFICIAL RESULT
Rashid Magomedov def. Bobby Green via Split Decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-29) R3 5:00

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC-on-Fox-24-Johnson-vs-Reis-PlaybyPlay-Results-RoundbyRound-Scoring-119999#bobby-green-rashid-magomedov

It seems to have been all standup kickboxing with very little if any wrestling.

Dana White and the UFC wanted to do Khabib vs Conor 2 very badly.

It was trending towards being near to the #1 pay per view sporting event of all time.

Conor has 44 million followers on instagram, Khabib has 33 million. That fight would have been unbelievably massive.
TopTort777
Legendary

Merit: 1436

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 01:05:11 PM

Dana White and the UFC wanted to do Khabib vs Conor 2 very badly.

It was trending towards being near to the #1 pay per view sporting event of all time.

Conor has 44 million followers on instagram, Khabib has 33 million. That fight would have been unbelievably massive.

This would turn UFC event on the same level of profit as boxing fight lol Cheesy This fight would be interesting for everyone except Khabib. Conor wants to avenge. But since their fight, I think that Conor has got worse. In addition, this fight will go on the same scenario as their first - getting Conor down and it will be over with another in a minute. Khabibs wrestling stays on the same level, striking has been improved after fights against Poirier and Gaethje. While Conors wrestling level is the same. Since their fight, Conor did not do his "wrestling homework"  Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 04:40:11 PM

Ramiz Brahimaj
Islam Makhachev

I wouldn’t trust Brahimaj at the current price tag and he could be the pie shitter in your parlay.  The guy gasses out.  But I guess the UFC is giving him somewhat a break right now by matching him up vs an easy opponent in Gilmore.  Lol.  And esp after having some inconsistent results since joining the UFC.

On the other hand with Makhachev, the submission prop could be good.  I’d take anything close to evens and over plus money.  If there was only a prop on which kind of sub finish to bet on.  Lol.  Kimura, guillotine, rear naked choke, etc..  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 05:00:07 PM

Ramiz Brahimaj
Islam Makhachev

I wouldn’t trust Brahimaj at the current price tag and he could be the pie shitter in your parlay.  The guy gasses out.  But I guess the UFC is giving him somewhat a break right now by matching him up vs an easy opponent in Gilmore.  Lol.  And esp after having some inconsistent results since joining the UFC.

On the other hand with Makhachev, the submission prop could be good.  I’d take anything close to evens and over plus money.  If there was only a prop on which kind of sub finish to bet on.  Lol.  Kimura, guillotine, rear naked choke, etc..  

Islam Makhachev v Bobby Green. I have read some interesting outtakes of how this fight will go but to read statements such as "mismatched" well then i say go back and watch your tape. Bobby Green is an animal securing finishes in his last two fights, an experienced fighter who has waited a long time for his shot. Islam on the other hand, is an excellent technician, with Khabib in his corner he has all the tools to become a world champion. But with rumours that players have been paid to doge Islam on his way to the title will he bite of more than he can chew with Bobby Green.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 09:21:24 PM

Yeah, you might be right. Hopefully not since I'm already quite deep in the accumulator, and got some nice wins. Two football matches left, which I'm pretty confident on, and these fights. I'm hoping Brahimaj can get it done before he gasses out, that would be nice.

Yeah, current betting website I'm using since I'm combining it with bet builders on  football doesn't even allow you to select by what finish, so they bundle DQ, submission, and knock out all in one which lowers the odds, I much prefer betting only submission or knockout as it increases the odds, even if only slightly. I'm feeling a Makhachev rear naked choke though.
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2022, 11:09:05 PM

Guys don't forget to participate in Sportsbet prediction competitions in Games and Rounds, there is one for UFC and few of them for other sports, and you can win some free bets.
I think that Islam Makhachev is big favorite in main event with Bobby Green, and only a miracle can save Green from defeat in first few rounds.
If someone is going to take the belt from Charles Oliveira it would be Islam Makhachev with help of Khabib, but first he needs to win this weekend.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 12:59:23 PM
Merited by Hydrogen (1)

Don't change your mind just because green has the potential to eradicate that judgment that Islam Makhachev will win this, in what I have said in my previous post if you look at Bobby Green's fight with Rashid Magomedov a Dagestan Combat Sambo Championships Runner-up have beat Green even though there are no videos of their fight

There are text play by plays of the fight available on sites like sherdog:

As I am checking the fight of Bobby Green VS Rashid Magomedov clearly there is no wrestling at all and on the 1st round a low blow minus to Rashid Magomedov, and this is the 1st time I am watching a video but not on youtube, but the one I dig the deep web, (not the dark web) the deep web archive, and in my opinion, I think that Bobby Green should have won that fight, but yeah the Judges have given Magomedov the win, but I am seeing a difference with Rashid Magomedov and Islam Makhachev in style Magomedov didn't do into a wrestling style but more on the striking Sambo, but I still think that Islam will win this.

This would turn UFC event on the same level of profit as boxing fight lol Cheesy This fight would be interesting for everyone except Khabib. Conor wants to avenge. But since their fight, I think that Conor has got worse. In addition, this fight will go on the same scenario as their first - getting Conor down and it will be over with another in a minute. Khabibs wrestling stays on the same level, striking has been improved after fights against Poirier and Gaethje. While Conors wrestling level is the same. Since their fight, Conor did not do his "wrestling homework"  Cheesy

I really love that if Khabib Nurmagomedov could fight again, but I doubt that Conor McGregor will be better than Khabib, and could win that fight, it is still clear as day that Khabib Numagomedov will win that and still be in top shape when his training Islam Makhachev, and I have seen a video of Khabib Nurmagomedov lecturing Islam Makhachev that if he doesn't want media attention or can't handle media attention then just lose if your tired nobody will come if you lose nobody would care, I really think Khabib Nurmagomedov has brought up a good advice to Makhachev that if he don't like this he can surely stop.

Islam Makhachev v Bobby Green. I have read some interesting outtakes of how this fight will go but to read statements such as "mismatched" well then i say go back and watch your tape. Bobby Green is an animal securing finishes in his last two fights, an experienced fighter who has waited a long time for his shot. Islam on the other hand, is an excellent technician, with Khabib in his corner he has all the tools to become a world champion. But with rumours that players have been paid to doge Islam on his way to the title will he bite of more than he can chew with Bobby Green.

Bobby Green will sure give a great fight to Islam Makhachev he is a hungry athlete after his will against Nasrat Haqparast on the UFC 271 on just February 13, he likely wants to fight again this February 27, against Islam Makachev, clearly, that is a hungry fighter that wants a fight every 2 weeks interval, and right now Bobby Green is rank number 16 on the Lightweight division, this is going to be upset to Islam Makhachev if Green wins this.

TopTort777
Legendary

Merit: 1436

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 01:43:42 PM

Upset for Islam and huge success for those who placed a bet on Green, as the odds are crazy Cheesy

Who can save this event or show a fight of the night despite Makhachev vs Green fight ? Tsarukyan vs. Alvarez can be a good fight. Both have nice record of series of wins and only several losses. I am not familiar with Tsarukyan, but my recommendations on youtube are flashing with his name.  Who is he? A rising star?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 03:11:47 PM
Merited by TheNineClub (1)

^  Tempted to put a fiver for the lulz.  Cheesy  But I’ll just be wasting it away.  I’d rather bet it on a football match so I could actually watch the whole 90 mins.  Without a bet, doesn’t have to be a big bet, I can’t seem to finish a football match anymore since the covid happened.  :/  As before I could watch it live and the replays for the whole weekend and taking notes!  Brain prolly saturated of football.  Lol.

Anyway, weigh ins in an hour or so.

UFC Vegas:  Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1e8HaAydX8

Edit:  Play the Multi Master.

UFC Vegas 49 Multi Master Challenge
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5387180.0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: