Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85449 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 12:36:29 PM

Victor Altamirano
Ramiz Brahimaj (I'm very nervous about this fight now)
Alejandro Perez
Terrance McKinney
Josiane Nunes (decision because the odds are too good to pass up, but could be a knockout)
Ignacio Bahamondes
Armen Petrosyan
Joel Alvarez (tko or decision)
Ji Yeon Kim
Misha Cirkunov  
Islam Makhachev (submission, rear naked choke)

That's my predictions for tonight, some close fights in there, and to be honest this is a quietly stacked card. I'm expecting quite a few finishes tonight. I'd say it's safer to assume Nunes will find a finish, but the odds being 5.00+ for the decision are too hard to pass up for me.
Got 6 out of 11. Close fights, thought Misha did enough in the first round, and if he didn't get caught in that arm bar by being a little bit lazy, think he would have got the win. Ji Yeon Kim got robbed in my opinion, she out struck her opponent around 2-1 probably only losing the third round by damage. Otherwise, completely ridiculous judging I thought. Josiane Nunes did get the decision win, but nearly ended it on a few occasions, I had a double with her winning via decision and Makhachev submitting Green in the first round, so I was very close to a 1k+ win there.

The good news is my 10k accumulator is still running, being offered a 1.7k cash out now. Not taking it, quite confident on next weekend's picks, and  the Liverpool game is the only doubt for me now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 01:55:17 PM

~
The ease with which Islam Makhachev won the fight is incredible and it was expected but not this fast, the surprise of this fight card was Wellington Turman winning against Misha Cirkunov in the second round after getting a beating in the first round.
There were many huge bets on a Islam Makhachev win by submission as everyone was expecting a submission win and the odds were pretty decent but i knew the fight will not go the distance because Green was not prepared to go the distance as this is a short time replacement but the fight ended in a TKO where no one expected and i wonder what the odds would have been.

Misha Cirkunov was dominating the fight but he was not able to lock in for a submission even though he was in a position trying out submissions but did not expect Wellington Turman to be this good in submission, all i saw was that Misha Cirkunov was in his guard and then all of a sudden a tap.

On to the next event which is the grudge match everyone is waiting to see  Smiley.
A real grudge match finally  Cheesy.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 04:59:26 PM

I was shocked by the result and here is what happened to my picks and what a great fight.

Islam Makhachev VS Bobby Green - WIN

Islam Makhachev is really insane, if this fight could not get him for a title shot then what else, and the fight was finished only in the 1st round, and right now this is the 10th consecutive win for Islam Makhachev, and with that 10th win he should have a title shot may be a Beneil Dariush fight if he recovers from his injury, or a title shot would be juicy for Islam Makhachev, that Dagestan Wrestling is surely a whole new level we could see that Islam Makachev is baiting Green for a Kimura, but the main goal was to get on top of Green and noted this the fence is Islam Makhachev's friend, most wrestlers will have trouble if their opponent is sitting on the fence they can not do a thing, but for Khabib and Islam this is their playground and a danger zone for their opponents.

Ji Yeon Kim VS Priscila Cachoeira - LOST

This was a slugfest pretty much I can not watch from that amount of damage they took, Priscila Cachoeira is one tough fighter, while Ji Yeon Kim has a heart of a lion never backing down from each exchange they gave, but in my opinion, Ji Yeon Kim got robbed for me I feel like Ji Yeon Kim really wins that if we look at the fight stats here is the stats on ESPN.

TopTort777
Legendary

Merit: 1436

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 08:28:49 AM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

UFC 272

Date: March 6 , 2021
Main Card: SUN, MAR 6 / 5:00 AM EET
Prelims: SUN, MAR 6 / 3:00 AM EET
Early Prelims: SUN, MAR 6 / 1:00 AM EET

Venue: T-Mobile Arena

Main card (ESPN+)
Welterweight: Colby Covington vs. Jorge Masvidal            
Lightweight: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Rafael Fiziev            
Featherweight: Edson Barboza vs. Bryce Mitchell            
Welterweight: Kevin Holland vs. Alex Oliveira            
Heavyweight: Sergey Spivak vs. Greg Hardy      

Preliminary card (ESPN+)
Lightweight: Jalin Turner vs. Jamie Mullarkey            
Women's Strawweight: Marina Rodriguez vs. Yan Xiaonan            
Light Heavyweight: Nicolae Negumereanu vs. Kennedy Nzechukwu            
Women's Flyweight: Maryna Moroz vs. Mariya Agapova

Early preliminary card (ESPN+ / UFC Fight Pass)
Featherweight: Brian Kelleher vs. Umar Nurmagomedov            
Flyweight: Tim Elliott vs. Tagir Ulanbekov            
Light Heavyweight: Michał Oleksiejczuk vs. Dustin Jacoby

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_272

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 09:25:28 AM

^
Here we go, another event that will surely rock, but I am not really excited about the Colby Covington VS Jorge Masvidal fight, for me I mostly am excited about the Rafael Dos Anjos VS Rafael Fiziev fight, Edson Barbosa VS Bryce Mitchell, Marina Rodriguez VS Yan Xiaonan, and Brian Kelleher VS Umar Nurmagomedov fights,

For the Colby Covington VS Jorge Masvidal, because I am not excited about this is because I want Khamzat Chimaev to put an end to these two high and mighty fighters, that is just all talk and let Chimaev humble them, I really want Khamzat Chimaev to be champion or see him in a title match,

Rafael Dos Anjos VS Rafael Fiziev, the canceled bout this should be the main event, but again I sure want a spectacle on what Fiziev can really do against the Rank 6 Dos Anjos, in this fight, I prefer the unique style of Fiziev more than ever if he wins against Dos Anjos, maybe another fight to secure a title match, but he can not underestimate Rafael Dos Anjos Experience inside the ring,

Edson Barbosa VS Bryce Mitchell for me I am more for Bryce Mitchell Edson Barbosa doesn't really not quite doing well against a wrestler, and Bryce Mitchell has decent wrestling, in my opinion, but Edson Barbosa may have upped his takedown defense and might be expected this for Mitchell, I really want to see how Edson Barbosa can secure a win,

Marina Rodriguez VS Yan Xiaonan, I really want to see how Marina Rodriguez would respond to Xiaonan, is she's going on a standing match up or taking this fight on the ground, pretty sure Marina Rodriguez would let us see an outstanding performance,

Brian Kelleher VS Umar Nurmagomedov, for me, I would love to see if Umar Nurmagomedov can secure his record on undefeated, the kid is doing great and got a unique style than other Dagestan fighters and I think we can all agree that he is the Kicking Nurmagomedov, I haven't seen a wrestler at the same time good at striking with kicks, I really think that he has speed, with his kicks, and combining the Dagestan wrestling that is more dangerous when on the cage walls, I think that sure what I am anticipated so far with this fighter.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 01:49:54 PM

I think Bobby Green displayed the same vulnerability Justin Gaethje, Dustin Poirier, Drew Dober and others from a wrestling background have shown. They have good wrestling but lack jiu jitsu. The positions wrestlers get finished in are ones they don't often see in wrestling, which are much more common in grappling.

This week we have the grudge match between Colby Covington and Jorge Masvidal. It somewhat resembles the grudge matches between TJ Dillashaw and Cody Garbrandt where they were friends and training partners that trained in the same gym who ended up not liking one another. Every fight at this event could be worth watching, lots of good athletes and competitors for this one. Jon Jones and Rashad Evans also had their grudge match back in the day, and reconciled afterward.

The relationship between Colby and Jorge was the closest out of any falling out. When Colby was broke and had no money he was sleeping on Jorge Masvidal's couch and eating his food. I'm glad the lead up to the fight hasn't turned out as ugly and personal as it might have.

With the TJ Dillashaw vs Cody Garbrandt grudge match, it seemed to me that team alpha male began to invent lies about TJ Dillashaw which could have returned to them in the form of karma. That fight got very personal and ugly and it was not a good thing to see.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 02:45:09 PM

I think Bobby Green displayed the same vulnerability Justin Gaethje, Dustin Poirier, Drew Dober and others from a wrestling background have shown. They have good wrestling but lack jiu jitsu. The positions wrestlers get finished in are ones they don't often see in wrestling, which are much more common in grappling.

Well, positioning is more important with Grappling or wrestling, and the way Islam Makhachev has done it, he surely moves faster and clearly, he knows where to position himself to take the advantage, and because of the cage wall, he surely made grappling dangerous, and more effective with his Dagestan chain wrestling, Khabib Nurmagomedov has said in an interview that Islam Makachev is a different fighter right now.

This week we have the grudge match between Colby Covington and Jorge Masvidal. It somewhat resembles the grudge matches between TJ Dillashaw and Cody Garbrandt where they were friends and training partners that trained in the same gym who ended up not liking one another. Every fight at this event could be worth watching, lots of good athletes and competitors for this one. Jon Jones and Rashad Evans also had their grudge match back in the day, and reconciled afterward.

The relationship between Colby and Jorge was the closest out of any falling out. When Colby was broke and had no money he was sleeping on Jorge Masvidal's couch and eating his food. I'm glad the lead up to the fight hasn't turned out as ugly and personal as it might have.

I don't know what is their History on where their grudge match has started, but I really know they are close friends and I think this could have a deeper reason behind this, but apart from this maybe, I am not 100% sure this could also part of the hype, and because they don't want a match with Khamzat Chimaev, they surely made their own match, I really don't know if this is planned but I am just saying what is bugging inside my head, I could also be wrong and this is just hearsay of a thought.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 05:29:43 PM

Rafael Dos Anjos VS Rafael Fiziev, the canceled bout this should be the main event, but again I sure want a spectacle on what Fiziev can really do against the Rank 6 Dos Anjos, in this fight, I prefer the unique style of Fiziev more than ever if he wins against Dos Anjos, maybe another fight to secure a title match, but he can not underestimate Rafael Dos Anjos Experience inside the ring,

But keep in mind that it’s a 5 round co main event.  The UFC didn’t change it to three rounds when they pulled it out from yesterday’s event and squeezed it in at UFC 272.  I mean I like to pick Fiziev but since it’s 5 rounds, I think the line should be closer imho.  Dos Anjos at 3.10?  Hmmm..  Maybe I just like losing my sig money.  Lolol.

Looking at the lines rn, another match that I think could be closer is Moroz vs Agapova.  And it’s low level women’s MMA, who knows what could happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 06:30:35 PM

But keep in mind that it’s a 5 round co main event.  The UFC didn’t change it to three rounds when they pulled it out from yesterday’s event and squeezed it in at UFC 272.  I mean I like to pick Fiziev but since it’s 5 rounds, I think the line should be closer imho.  Dos Anjos at 3.10?  Hmmm..  Maybe I just like losing my sig money.  Lolol.

Looking at the lines rn, another match that I think could be closer is Moroz vs Agapova.  And it’s low level women’s MMA, who knows what could happen.

Is it? if that's the case then Rafael Fiziev might burn out fast? but I think he is preparing for this fight ever since the UFC Fight Night Dos Anjos VS Fiziev so I think he is sure ready for this, Rafael Fiziev is younger than Dos Anjos, but I am not saying age is a big factor in this fight, I really think the skill and technique has a lot to do in every fight we see,

And talking back again to the Islam Makhachev fight that is really something Bobby Green is no pushover, he can sure do a lot, and right now I think with 10 consecutive wins I can smell a title shot against Charles Oliveira, and right now Islam Makhachev was the favorite, even though Charles Oliveira is the champion, he is the underdog if he fights Islam Makhachev, Charles Oliveira is +345 while Makhachev is -415 that is how big of a favorite Islam Makhachev, while Charles Oliveira is a big underdog.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 07:58:22 PM

^  Dunno but that’s the thing...  It’s gonna be our first time seeing Fiziev in a 5 round fight.  And Dos Anjos isn’t a push over at 155.  But we’ll see, I just watched Fiziev’s last match vs Brad Riddell and it looked like he cardio was good.  He didn’t slow down like he did in the past.  So maybe he is ready for 5 rounds. 

UFC Free Fight:  Fiziev vs Riddell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdM73289hO8

^ I’m starting to lean Fiz after watching that.

I’ll watch this one next later after I do some stuff

UFC FN 182:  Felder vs Dos Anjos
https://mmacore.tv/videos/Paul_Felder_x_Rafael_Dos_Anjos_Full_Fight_UFC_Fight_Night_182_Part_1/10375434/6zmqwcuT

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2022, 11:14:05 PM

Great easy win for Islam Makhachev but I think we are going to have big problems with UFC and russian fighters from now on.
They are starting to ban sportsman from that country from all international competitions in all sports, and I don't think Dana White with UFC will be any different.
Even if with some miracle UFC don't release them, they can't travel to most countries around the world.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 03:43:04 AM

^  Dunno but that’s the thing...  It’s gonna be our first time seeing Fiziev in a 5 round fight.  And Dos Anjos isn’t a push over at 155.  But we’ll see, I just watched Fiziev’s last match vs Brad Riddell and it looked like he cardio was good.  He didn’t slow down like he did in the past.  So maybe he is ready for 5 rounds. 

UFC Free Fight:  Fiziev vs Riddell

UFC FN 182:  Felder vs Dos Anjos
https://mmacore.tv/videos/Paul_Felder_x_Rafael_Dos_Anjos_Full_Fight_UFC_Fight_Night_182_Part_1/10375434/6zmqwcuT

This will be a sad day for you and for the other fans of the Attaman Rafael Fiziev. The fight has been cancelled because Fiziev appears to be infected with the coronavirus. However, there might be good news hehehe. Islam Makhachev wants to be the replacement fighter. The UFC should give the approval, I reckon. We can be quite certain that Islam has no injuries after the fight vs. Bobby Green.

UFC lightweight contender Islam Makhachev has offered to step up on short notice to fight Rafael dos Anjos at UFC 272.

dos Anjos was supposed to face Rafael Fiziev in the co-main event of UFC 272 before Fiziev recently pulled out due to COVID-19. Makhachev fought and won just days ago against Bobby Green at UFC Vegas 49.

After getting word of Fiziev pulling out, Makhachev is willing to step up and fight dos Anjos at 170 pounds. Makhachev and dos Anjos were supposed to fight on multiple occasions in the past, with both fighters pulling out on different occasions.

In a recent tweet, Makhachev called out Dos Anjos for a fight in the UFC 272 co-headliner.

Source https://www.mmanews.com/2022/02/islam-makhachev-dos-anjos-step-up-2/

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2022, 04:00:10 AM

Upset for Islam and huge success for those who placed a bet on Green, as the odds are crazy Cheesy

Who can save this event or show a fight of the night despite Makhachev vs Green fight ? Tsarukyan vs. Alvarez can be a good fight. Both have nice record of series of wins and only several losses. I am not familiar with Tsarukyan, but my recommendations on youtube are flashing with his name.  Who is he? A rising star?

I think that Alvarez has a lot of chances, although many say that he has more weakness, but Alvarez I don't see him as weak, some statistics say that his opponent will win, but as I said before, for me boxing has much more intelligence and a psychological aspect than boxing. same force, since if you intend to "Endure all the rounds" or go for all or nothing in the first or the necessary rounds even if the energy waste is very exhausting, this opens two windows, that of success or that of exhaustion driving completely to defeat.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 08:00:41 AM

I don't want to bring dirt and politics here, but I am forced to. By seeing how sport organizations ban or boycott Russian athletes, what do you think will happen with them in UFC? They are a lot of them. So far the US is rather silent about Russian sportists, but it might turn that we wont see Makhachev, Volkov, Yan (Sterling would be happy if Yan would be banned), Oleinik. Does Chimaev has Swedish passport?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2022, 08:12:19 AM

I don't want to bring dirt and politics here, but I am forced to. By seeing how sport organizations ban or boycott Russian athletes, what do you think will happen with them in UFC? They are a lot of them. So far the US is rather silent about Russian sportists, but it might turn that we wont see Makhachev, Volkov, Yan (Sterling would be happy if Yan would be banned), Oleinik. Does Chimaev has Swedish passport?

Chimaev is an immigrant or so they say. 

Seem too extreme to really do that Just because their president is Putin. Can you imagine being German and not allowed to play a sport because Hitler did it?
Let's just distinguish who are not part of the war and not punish them because they do have this kind of leader because it's like sanctioning the MMA fighters themselves all because of Putin. It's not their fault.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 08:57:29 AM

Some news flowing around the MMA space. Makhachev and RDA are trading virtual blows, maybe we could get that fight down the line.  Again, not a fan of step-ins, but if something like this is done down the line, I'd be super stoked to see it. 
We also have a confirmation of Burns and Chimaev and yes, Chimaev is a Sweedish citizen so no sanctions would affect him.
And it seems Cain Velasquez was arrested on alleged shooting (involvement) charges. Now, I am not really shocked about the involvement part, what I am shocked about is that Javier Mendez said Cain is eying a return to MMA. I have totally missed that news, but are they insane? His body is completely falling apart, what are they thinking?

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 09:38:03 AM

Chimaev is an immigrant or so they say.  

Seem too extreme to really do that Just because their president is Putin. Can you imagine being German and not allowed to play a sport because Hitler did it?
Let's just distinguish who are not part of the war and not punish them because they do have this kind of leader because it's like sanctioning the MMA fighters themselves all because of Putin. It's not their fault.

Russian football teams are already kicked from UEFA championship. Countries refuses to play against Russian football team in connection games for World championship. Hockey teams are leaving KHL (hockey). The world is either banning Russian Federation from participating in sport or refusing to play against them. This happens not only with sportists, who are supported by country, but individuals are also banned. For example football clubs, that consist of players from different countries, but basically are "Russian".
Tennis - where every athlete is an individual. Russian tennis players are persons non grate in France and UK. World again is mixing politics and sport.

UFC 272 - The fight Rafael dos Anjos vs. Rafael Fiziev is cancelled due Fiziev tested positive for Covid-19. Makhachev is ready to replace Fiziev on short notice.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 02:58:19 PM

^  Dunno but that’s the thing...  It’s gonna be our first time seeing Fiziev in a 5 round fight.  And Dos Anjos isn’t a push over at 155.  But we’ll see, I just watched Fiziev’s last match vs Brad Riddell and it looked like he cardio was good.  He didn’t slow down like he did in the past.  So maybe he is ready for 5 rounds.  

UFC Free Fight:  Fiziev vs Riddell

UFC FN 182:  Felder vs Dos Anjos

This will be a sad day for you and for the other fans of the Attaman Rafael Fiziev. The fight has been cancelled because Fiziev appears to be infected with the coronavirus. However, there might be good news hehehe. Islam Makhachev wants to be the replacement fighter. The UFC should give the approval, I reckon. We can be quite certain that Islam has no injuries after the fight vs. Bobby Green.

UFC lightweight contender Islam Makhachev has offered to step up on short notice to fight Rafael dos Anjos at UFC 272.

dos Anjos was supposed to face Rafael Fiziev in the co-main event of UFC 272 before Fiziev recently pulled out due to COVID-19. Makhachev fought and won just days ago against Bobby Green at UFC Vegas 49.

After getting word of Fiziev pulling out, Makhachev is willing to step up and fight dos Anjos at 170 pounds. Makhachev and dos Anjos were supposed to fight on multiple occasions in the past, with both fighters pulling out on different occasions.

In a recent tweet, Makhachev called out Dos Anjos for a fight in the UFC 272 co-headliner.

Source https://www.mmanews.com/2022/02/islam-makhachev-dos-anjos-step-up-2/

-_-

I already heard...  This sucks.  Fiziev was the guy I really wanted to see most back in the cage, esp after winning vs Riddell via TKO with a spinning wheel kick.  There was a big improvment from Fiz’s match vs Bobby Green to the match vs Brad Riddell.  But oh well, I guess we’ll see him in a month or two.

Anyway there are also some rumors swirling around that Tony Ferguson could replace Fiziev on short notice.  I don’t mind that tbqh.  It’s going to be a rematch.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
seoincorporation
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 2913

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 03:27:42 PM

Russian football teams are already kicked from UEFA championship. Countries refuses to play against Russian football team in connection games for World championship. Hockey teams are leaving KHL (hockey). The world is either banning Russian Federation from participating in sport or refusing to play against them. This happens not only with sportists, who are supported by country, but individuals are also banned. For example football clubs, that consist of players from different countries, but basically are "Russian".
Tennis - where every athlete is an individual. Russian tennis players are persons non grate in France and UK. World again is mixing politics and sport.

UFC 272 - The fight Rafael dos Anjos vs. Rafael Fiziev is cancelled due Fiziev tested positive for Covid-19. Makhachev is ready to replace Fiziev on short notice.

It's sad to see how sports get affected by the political conflict, and this is just the start, things will get worse.

About UFC 272, my parlay will be for Covington and Barboza, feel like those two fights will be the easy money ones. But you know, in UFC anything can happen just like we saw the big ones falling down (McGregor and Rousey).

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 04:16:51 PM

Devonte Smith is now fighting Klein, which to be honest destroyed my bet, but at least this match up is much more competitive. I'm actually leaning towards Klein for this fight early doors. Not sure what I'm going to be putting on my accumulator this weekend, but I think Umar Nurmagomedov will actually struggle a little against Kellecher, but will ultimately get the win. I'm going for Spivak against Greg Hardy, simply because I pretty much want to see Hardy lose at every opportunity. Xiaonan Yan I just feel an upset despite my bet from last week, which I've now cashed out due to the Devonte Smith opponent change.
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: