Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85449 times)
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 12:42:22 PM

Of course Fury wont agree to fight under MMA rules. We already had a fight when a pure boxer tried himself in MMA. Try googling James Toney vs Randy Couture. It was one of the easiest fights for Randy. If a wrestler or MMA fighter knows how to defend from punches, then a boxer knows nothing about takedowns and submissions.

Fury and Ngannou are just making jokes. If Ngannou has some series plans to have this fight to happen, then Fury is just trolling. Ngannou will earn from this fight, but Fury wont get anything from that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 03:52:33 PM

Of course Fury wont agree to fight under MMA rules. We already had a fight when a pure boxer tried himself in MMA. Try googling James Toney vs Randy Couture. It was one of the easiest fights for Randy. If a wrestler or MMA fighter knows how to defend from punches, then a boxer knows nothing about takedowns and submissions.

Fury and Ngannou are just making jokes. If Ngannou has some series plans to have this fight to happen, then Fury is just trolling. Ngannou will earn from this fight, but Fury wont get anything from that.

Of course, he wouldn't agree to those terms. However, I always wonder what would happen if he or any other profile boxer did. See, I kinda think it would still be a standup fight, and with that primarily boxing. This is my reasoning (and I might be off on that but stay with me), MMA fighters need boxers more than boxers need them, and thus they are the ones searching for boxing fights, not the other way around. So, if they step in a boxing ring and they lose, then it's all good, it's not their discipline either way. But if both fighters step into an octagon and the MMA fighter wins by wrestle humping, submitting or low kicking the boxer, the boxer would be the one winning praise and the MMA guy would be the one being criticized for reverting to something the boxer has very little training in (unlike boxing itself where MMA fighters do actually have training in throughout their whole career). It would be the ol' Rick Roufus vs Kietsongrit Thai fight debate where Kietsongrit kicked the living shit out of Roufus leg only to have Ricks younger brother Duke dismiss Kietsongrit as a cheap fighter and that anyone can win a fight with leg kicks because it takes no talent (that was before Duke changed gear and went full MT). The bottom line is this is not about showing what style is the best but about making money.

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 07:31:20 PM

Muslim Salikov pulled out of the fight with Michel Pereira. Its been said Andre Fialho might step in as a replacement but not officially confirmed.

MMA fighters are usually better athletes than boxers IMO. That's one thing Ngannou could have going for him if he fights Tyson Fury. He might not get tired as quickly as Deontay Wilder did. But could have the same big KO power.

Tyson Fury has trained MMA with Darren Till in the past. I'm certain he can appreciate both boxing and MMA. I wish more boxers would approach the title undisputed champion as having competed with the best MMA has to offer as well as boxing.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 09:27:01 PM

The bottom line is this is not about showing what style is the best but about making money.

The best way to do it is to create an exhibition fight and add a clause where it will written that it is not allowed to KO your opponent. Now that will be really entertaining. Best tactics wins. Allowing to KO wont be fair, as they both a really heavy, and we all know that in heavyweight a slight touch in a jaw can switch off a person. That is the fight I am ready to pay for PPV. Not that clown shows with Paul brothers and former fighters.

Many thought that Francis Ngannou is so cool because he knock people out, but Gypsy King has almost twice as much knockouts than Francis Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 11:07:37 PM

I wouldn't want to see them fight with MMA rules actually. It would be too unbalanced, at least with boxing yeah Fury has the upper hand, but there's still that present danger just like Wilder. It was quite clear who was the better boxer out of those two, but Wilder still landed several big punches on Fury. Ngannou could do the same. In MMA Ngannou would likely have a field day.

Ngannou seems to be chasing money, and I'm not sure its a good look considering he's fighting pretty soon. Its looking more, and more likely that Ngannou is becoming distracted by earning the biggest money bag, rather than focusing on defending his title. Gane seems to me like the best pick considering this. I like Ngannou, and I'll still probably be routing for him, but it does seem like hes destined to go to boxing, instead of sticking around in the UFC.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 12:50:54 PM

4 days left until first even of 2022, and people seems to be not really interested in it, as the event that comes after (Ngannou vs Gane) is what everyone is waiting for. Even youtube is surprisingly silent about Kattar vs Chikadze event. Is this event really that boring? Or there are fights you recommend watching? Michel Pereira Lima vs Andre Fialho. That might be something worth watching. Top15 vs a debutant with 14-3 record.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 01:43:16 PM

^  Nope, I think this event is a banger even after the match cancellations.  But from a betting perspective I think I’ll just have a 5 leg parlay from the bouts I’m interested in.  So with where the lines are at right now, going for Benitez, Brahimaj, Brito, Royval and Chikadze would be lined at 10.98 or so.  Add the co main to that with Chook and it will be 16.90.   Not bad imo.  10 bucks to win around 160 then bet the whole 160 on Ngannou for the next event.  Cheesy  It’s the degen way.

Here a couple of vids...

This is the match that convinced me that Chikadze could be on his way to the top.

UFC Free Fight:  Chikadze vs Barboza
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn2qeEouAQM

Peak Kattar ain’t no joke tho.  Burgos is pretty good too.

UFC Free Fight:  Kattar vs Burgos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhu_geKXz1s

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TheNineClub

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 04:38:11 PM

4 days left until first even of 2022, and people seems to be not really interested in it, as the event that comes after (Ngannou vs Gane) is what everyone is waiting for. Even youtube is surprisingly silent about Kattar vs Chikadze event. Is this event really that boring? Or there are fights you recommend watching? Michel Pereira Lima vs Andre Fialho. That might be something worth watching. Top15 vs a debutant with 14-3 record.

It's because Kattar and Giga (especially them but also some others on the card) are sleeper bangers. Fan favorites. And those types of events usually don't gain a lot of interest. I mean, has Kattaer ever had a bad performance? Not many. I have been rooting for Kattar for some time now, but I think he's got anything to match Giga. I would love to si Giga vs Zabit down the line (But not right now, let Zabit have some tune-up fights)

cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2022, 05:01:35 PM

It's because Kattar and Giga (especially them but also some others on the card) are sleeper bangers. Fan favorites. And those types of events usually don't gain a lot of interest. I mean, has Kattaer ever had a bad performance? Not many. I have been rooting for Kattar for some time now, but I think he's got anything to match Giga. I would love to si Giga vs Zabit down the line (But not right now, let Zabit have some tune-up fights)

Not it. Not that they are not interested. It's exciting to watch the main event. In my heart however says Nganouu, my analysis says Gane and in the back of my mind, they should not fight at all I hate to see any of them fall like log after a big hit.

Colby Covington vs. Jorge Masvidal is a must-see fight too because the two have both been throwing trash and hated each other while they were both in one team earlier in UFC. It's a fight to see whether Masvidal regained his confidence after two losses from Usman.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 09:38:44 PM

After so much research and watching highlight videos here are my Picks for the Upcoming UFC Fight Night highlighted in green are my picks.

Calvin Kattar VS Giga Chikadze

Stake odds are 2.90 For Kattar and 1.40 for Chikadze, Well pretty much I let the analysis slip through me, but I surely can not help it, and upon further reviewing Calvin Kattar, because I am really digging Giga Chikadze in winning this, I have search a better way for Kattar winning over Chikadze and I think that is his counter striking, he can sure give Chikadze a counter-attack but his strike rate isn't that much favorable and for Giga Chikadze can definitely check with a kick and could deliver his signature move the "Giga Kick" his been good on his technical striking and could also control the fight with his faints, and Calvin Kattar is not active for 1 year now, I don't know if he's in for this fight, but I sure like how Chikadze can set up this fight so well.

Katlyn Chookagian VS Jennifer Maia

Stake odds for these two fighters 1.54 for Chookagian and 2.44 for Maia, Being Maia the underdog, I think this is because Chookagian have win against Maia on November 2, 2019, well in my opinion Chookagian can throw so much volume on Maia, and this could be a repeat on history, but yeah that fight with Jennifer Maia VS Jessica Eye, but it is not that powerful and not a great volume with her striking, well I think this could be another win for Chookagian.

There should be a Muslim Salikhov VS Michel Pereira fight but it was scrapped after Muslim Salikhov's team reported for undisclosed reasons the fight was Canceled, and right now Michel Pereira has shifted his fight to UFC 270 and his opponent will be Andre Fialho.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 11:55:53 PM

The only bad performance for Kattar would probably be that Max fight. Though, I'd argue it wasn't terrible from him, just outclassed on the night. Max just seemed on a totally different level that night, almost like whatever he did would go right for him. Though, if I remember correctly Kattar didn't start off terribly.

^  Nope, I think this event is a banger even after the match cancellations.  But from a betting perspective I think I’ll just have a 5 leg parlay from the bouts I’m interested in.  So with where the lines are at right now, going for Benitez, Brahimaj, Brito, Royval and Chikadze would be lined at 10.98 or so.  Add the co main to that with Chook and it will be 16.90.   Not bad imo.  10 bucks to win around 160 then bet the whole 160 on Ngannou for the next event.  Cheesy  It’s the degen way.
Royval is my confident pick of the night. Other than that, I think the others will be pretty close. I'll be going with Chikadze, and Brahimaj though.

There should be a Muslim Salikhov VS Michel Pereira fight but it was scrapped after Muslim Salikhov's team reported for undisclosed reasons the fight was Canceled, and right now Michel Pereira has shifted his fight to UFC 270 and his opponent will be Andre Fialho.
Glad hes got a bout soon. He's probably one of the entertaining fighters in the UFC for me. Okay, he definitely makes stupid decisions, and sometimes they can lead to some dangerous back flip stomps, but at the end of the day that's what makes him stand out for me. Also, because he likes to play Mortal Kombat in the cage, he tends to gas out towards the end of the second, and the entirety of the third round. So, he's always susceptible to losing despite obviously having immense talent.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 09:30:01 AM

UFC confirmed that Jorge Masvidal will fight Colby Covington on March 5 ? Once they were very close friends. Colby lived at Masvidal place for some period, they trained together, done everything together. Like brothers. But now there is so much hate between them. Maybe Colby is just playing a role of a villain in whole UFC, maybe they really hate each other. What I know, there wont be a long stare down between these two and no mercy.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 10:15:57 AM

UFC confirmed that Jorge Masvidal will fight Colby Covington on March 5 ? Once they were very close friends. Colby lived at Masvidal place for some period, they trained together, done everything together. Like brothers. But now there is so much hate between them. Maybe Colby is just playing a role of a villain in whole UFC, maybe they really hate each other. What I know, there wont be a long stare down between these two and no mercy.
This will be a pretty interesting fight, two friends who are now enemies will destroy each other in the octagon, fighters who both train at the American Top Team gym, have long been no longer friends just because of trivial things and from rumors circulating so far , the feud arose only because Masvidal was jealous of Covington who so far had a better career than Masvidal, but we don't know what exactly caused the feud to occur, but for sure the two fighters will destroy each other to prove who is the best between the two, I think this fight will engender anger as well as hatred as you say.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 12:36:07 PM

Holy shit...  It’s really happening.  Lol.  I wouldn’t believe anything til I saw it in Tapology.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/84662-ufc-fight-night

Anyway, the event this weekend just took another bad turn.  Kelleher is now facing Croom, the other guy tested positive for covid, TJ Brown is now facing Charles Rosa, Benitez withdrew and I think we lost a couple more matches which brings it down to just 10 matches.  I think I counted 12 matches last week, 15 originally.

I think Rosa via sub could be around 8.50 or something.  That could be the spot.  Brown has a baaad gas tank.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 03:35:36 PM

UFC confirmed that Jorge Masvidal will fight Colby Covington on March 5 ?

Holy shit...  It’s really happening.  Lol.  I wouldn’t believe anything til I saw it in Tapology.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/84662-ufc-fight-night

I saw on YouTube news, that UFC is planning to organize several conferences of that fight. I bet they plan to set new PPV record with this fight Cheesy

Somewhere in the corner cries Leon Edwards. He was chasing Masvidal, they were about to fight, but Jorge got an injury. Edwards told that he will only fight Masvidal and then he wants a title fight. He must be furious right now with such UFC decision.

I think it will be a third loss in row for Masvidal. He talks too match, but haven't seen for long time proves of his words. Plus Colby is in good shape right now. His last fight against Usmas (which was rather close I would say) proves that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 09:33:32 PM

Glad hes got a bout soon. He's probably one of the entertaining fighters in the UFC for me. Okay, he definitely makes stupid decisions, and sometimes they can lead to some dangerous back flip stomps, but at the end of the day that's what makes him stand out for me. Also, because he likes to play Mortal Kombat in the cage, he tends to gas out towards the end of the second, and the entirety of the third round. So, he's always susceptible to losing despite obviously having immense talent.

Glad he surely did, I don't know what is Muslim Salikhov true reason and why they canceled the match and rumors now are spreading like wildfire that Michel Pereira is not worthy for him to be his opponent or just ditching out because his camp knows the true potential of Pereira, for whatever reasons I don't like the spreading rumors if this is true, and from that fight, I am ready to bet for Muslim Salikhov, but for ditching such fight I will surely not consider giving him my bet, but again Rumors are just rumors if it's not proven,

And just in the News, the Pub that the Irish fighter Conor McGregor Dublin pub, The Black Forge Inn, was attacked by an unknown assailant who threw petrol bombs at the premises, then later police confirms that there are also pipe bombs seen outside the Entrance, well knowing that this is Conor McGregor's Pub, and the assailant motives is surely unknown but it may be because the real target might be Conor McGregor after all, but during that attack, Conor McGregor is not present on his pub.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 10:22:57 PM

Glad he surely did, I don't know what is Muslim Salikhov true reason and why they canceled the match and rumors now are spreading like wildfire that Michel Pereira is not worthy for him to be his opponent or just ditching out because his camp knows the true potential of Pereira, for whatever reasons I don't like the spreading rumors if this is true, and from that fight, I am ready to bet for Muslim Salikhov, but for ditching such fight I will surely not consider giving him my bet, but again Rumors are just rumors if it's not proven,

And just in the News, the Pub that the Irish fighter Conor McGregor Dublin pub, The Black Forge Inn, was attacked by an unknown assailant who threw petrol bombs at the premises, then later police confirms that there are also pipe bombs seen outside the Entrance, well knowing that this is Conor McGregor's Pub, and the assailant motives is surely unknown but it may be because the real target might be Conor McGregor after all, but during that attack, Conor McGregor is not present on his pub.
I'm pretty sure I read that Salikhov has Covid, and therefore had to withdraw. Though, for the life of me I can't remember where I saw it, and I'm not hundred percent its accurate news. Although, I expect that's probably the most likely reason, and I expect to see more, and more fights getting cancelled this year due to Covid. That's why any bets I'm going to make will be closer to the fight probably on the day to prevent my accumulators being made pretty much redundant.

I see reports are that no damage was done which I'm quite surprised by since you'd think a petrol bomb would cause a little bit of damage even if the assailants managed to miss, you'd still expect it to cause some sort of damage even outside the pub. In all honesty, this is very likely a couple of teenagers that wanted to gain some fame or bragging rights to their friends. Not sure, if there's any other motive in this as they probably would've guessed that Conor wasn't in there at the time. Could have been devastating if it did actually do some damage though, depending on how many people were present it could have been absolutely disastrous. 
TheNineClub

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 08:44:03 AM
Merited by TopTort777 (1)

This is not related to the upcoming event, but just saw this:

I didn't know this was in the works. Good for Mark, I always thought he had more star power than he was taking advantage of. The old guard especially had mass appeal in Asia. Loved his book, let's see how this goes (to be fair, I am not sure about the subject, will it be his life or just the fight against UFC...), but I have high hopes for it. Not many MMA documentaries out there, even tho there are some quality YT channels that cover this sport. Check out 'Fighting in the age of loneliness' if you want some quality MMA documentary coverage. As for theatrical bio picks, the Jose Aldo one was not really good.

Betwrong
Legendary

Merit: 2144

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 11:28:19 AM
Merited by tokeweed (1)

After so much research and watching highlight videos here are my Picks for the Upcoming UFC Fight Night highlighted in green are my picks.

Calvin Kattar VS Giga Chikadze

Stake odds are 2.90 For Kattar and 1.40 for Chikadze, Well pretty much I let the analysis slip through me, but I surely can not help it, and upon further reviewing Calvin Kattar, because I am really digging Giga Chikadze in winning this, I have search a better way for Kattar winning over Chikadze and I think that is his counter striking, he can sure give Chikadze a counter-attack but his strike rate isn't that much favorable and for Giga Chikadze can definitely check with a kick and could deliver his signature move the "Giga Kick" his been good on his technical striking and could also control the fight with his faints, and Calvin Kattar is not active for 1 year now, I don't know if he's in for this fight, but I sure like how Chikadze can set up this fight so well.

Katlyn Chookagian VS Jennifer Maia

Stake odds for these two fighters 1.54 for Chookagian and 2.44 for Maia, Being Maia the underdog, I think this is because Chookagian have win against Maia on November 2, 2019, well in my opinion Chookagian can throw so much volume on Maia, and this could be a repeat on history, but yeah that fight with Jennifer Maia VS Jessica Eye, but it is not that powerful and not a great volume with her striking, well I think this could be another win for Chookagian.

Guys, I see many of you here haven't made their predictions in the UFC Vegas 46 Multi Master Challenge thread. It's free, guys, so, why not? Wink They are giving away nice prizes in the form of free bets.

Most of the people there bet on Giga Chikadze and Katlyn Chookagian, and it's understandable looking at the odds, but I decided to try my luck with betting on the underdogs. Not in my every pick exactly, but in most of them. I know my chances are slim, but we'll see how it turns out. Anyways, don't forget to make your picks, guys. There's not much time left.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:04:08 PM

This is not related to the upcoming event, but just saw this:

Here is the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MxtsesTEuU.

Mark Hunt is an interesting fighter. I think he is the one who survived Mirco Cro Cop left leg high kick, and he is the fighter that does not jump on his opponent to finish him, when he is on the ground. Hunt knows when he knocks out, so finish is not needed.

I have already seen a video on youtube about his career and little about his life (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJMdhTmeQYw, just switch on eng subs), so I expect to find out more about his life. More about his lawsuit against UFC (Hunt lost the case and now needs to pay 375k).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: