Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85449 times)
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 07:15:40 AM

what-a-card

For all of us that talked shit about the women's division, I will eat my words, Penna is THE top dog right now and boy did she prove it. Actually, I'd say this is a good thing for Nunes, this will drive her forward as she might have become too cozy in her world dominance.

Charlie Olives reigns supreme. I don't know if I am interested in a Gaethje fight, I would rather see him vs Makhachev.

I guess O'Malley is relevant again.

I guess Dom Cruz is not relevant anymore despite this win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 08:03:35 AM

It's always nice seeing a notification when you log in to your bookie that you won something Grin Great job Charles!

~ Actually, I'd say this is a good thing for Nunes, this will drive her forward as she might have become too cozy in her world dominance.
Agreed. I'm not taking anything away from Julianna but Amanda seemed off. It could be the lack of motivation from dominating the previous heavyweights in women's division.

Anyway, I'm looking forward for the rematch and hoping for a better odds for the former champ because I'm betting on her.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 10:01:27 AM

Oliveira vs Poirier as expected was sort of a copy of Khabib vs Poirier fight. Who is next to challenge champ? Gaethje? Their fight will also be a copy of Khabibs fight imho. A guy with skills close to Makhachev could stop Oliveira. Or a puncher that will cought Oliveira in first round

Nunes vs Pena… those who bet on Pena won lots of money… Lucky… For me women UFC still is as women football (soccer) betting. You can bet on a 1.01 odds that one team beat other, while the score is 10:0. Return in half an hour and see 10:11.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 11:39:11 AM

What a night of fighting. One of the best in recent memory, and we've had a lot in the last year or so. The upsets went nuts, Nunes obviously being the biggest one. I would've never predicted that outcome, especially the way it went on the night. Ryan Hall didn't get his submission, but got the win which was a surprise to me as he was definitely close a few times.

Oliveria after taken an absolute beating come back from the dead, to secure a submission victory. What a bloody night, I didn't win anything because of the Ryan Hall decision, but my god what an awesome night for the fans.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 12:09:45 PM

Feeling sad about my 2 lost bets, but regarding it, the fight was really great and exciting and I realized that I am surely not seeing the big picture when making my picks, and analyzing some fighters was pretty much difficult at times,

Charles Oliveira vs Dustin Poirier

At first, I thought that Oliveira is not durable enough to withstand Poirier's punches, but looking at the match Charles Oliveira really have a good chin, he surely receives a lot of punches from Poirier, but seeing that durability from Oliveira I think he has grown, and that near-naked choke was really something you can see the positioning it needs and the preparation to execute something like that, 1st Oliveira needs to throw a right straight at Poirier, and when Dustin Poirier counter with a hook Charles Oliveira set up and gets in position by getting at Poirier's back, that was really great Oliveira really knows that Poirier will do something like that to executes that rear-naked choke, well even though I have lost with my bets I surely enjoy that fight.

Amanda Nunes VS Julianna Peña

Julianna Peña seems serious waiting inside the ring and I think she is really ready to fight Nunes, but when the fight starts Amanda Nunes power from that leg kick and right punch have taken down Peña to the ground from that Nunes has caught Peña for a submission I really though that Nunes would surely win, but Peña have struggled and has been save by the bell, and from that time Amanda Nunes seems confident from that 1st round and with a smile she stands up for round 2 but that confidence was really shaken on round 2 because both was really exchanging punches, Julianna Peña really shows heart from that exchanges and never back down and from that Peña takedown Nunes and a rear-naked choke from the ground, that is why congratulations to all that have put their bet on Julianna Peña, that was surely a worth risk you have made,

Ryan Hall VS Darrick Minner

It seems that Ryan Halls back has many circles, he might undergo Cupping therapy to get ready before the fight, Darrick Minner really is having a hard time with all the submission attempts Ryan Hall has given him, well, that is pretty normal fighting against a wrestler as well Ryan Hall really knows what to do in every situation on the ground, but I think he is still the same Ryan Hall but his not charging anymore clumsily with an Imanari Roll, and that is how he won the fight.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 12:40:25 PM

what-a-card

For all of us that talked shit about the women's division, I will eat my words, Penna is THE top dog right now and boy did she prove it. Actually, I'd say this is a good thing for Nunes, this will drive her forward as she might have become too cozy in her world dominance.

Charlie Olives reigns supreme. I don't know if I am interested in a Gaethje fight, I would rather see him vs Makhachev.

I guess O'Malley is relevant again.

I guess Dom Cruz is not relevant anymore despite this win.

Yup...  I’m with you.  I’d rather see Makhachev matched up vs a grappler than see Gaethje taking a shot for the title at 155.  But yeah...  Great event from top to bottom.  I think sports betting sites should start doing promo games for the UFC.  Have you guys played FortuneJack’s UCL fantasy game?  Maybe something like that but for the UFC.

And Peña getting a historic win vs Nunes...  Wow.  How long has she been with the belt?  If you guys want to watch another historic sporting event, watch F1’s final race of the season in around 20 mins.  Two drivers going for the driver’s championship are literally neck and neck with equal points.  Something like this hasn’t happened since 1974.  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 03:37:22 PM

The biggest highlights for me is Pena beating Nunes, such a shock, something never expected by almost anyone who wagered on that fight especially since she just came back from childbirth, pretty sure a lot of persons lost money betting on that fight. Charles Oliveira is a very talented and crafty fighter as well, congratulations to him.
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1237

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 03:47:20 PM

Feeling sad about my 2 lost bets, but regarding it, the fight was really great and exciting and I realized that I am surely not seeing the big picture when making my picks, and analyzing some fighters was pretty much difficult at times,

Charles Oliveira vs Dustin Poirier

At first, I thought that Oliveira is not durable enough to withstand Poirier's punches, but looking at the match Charles Oliveira really have a good chin, he surely receives a lot of punches from Poirier, but seeing that durability from Oliveira I think he has grown, and that near-naked choke was really something you can see the positioning it needs and the preparation to execute something like that, 1st Oliveira needs to throw a right straight at Poirier, and when Dustin Poirier counter with a hook Charles Oliveira set up and gets in position by getting at Poirier's back, that was really great Oliveira really knows that Poirier will do something like that to executes that rear-naked choke, well even though I have lost with my bets I surely enjoy that fight.

I have a lot of confidence in Dustin Porier on this bet. The first round started very quickly, it was very high level, Dustin Porier even knocked down Charles Oliveira twice. Charles Oliveira's tactic was completely different, he usually hit the body and started to slow down and when he succeeded, he slowed Dustin down. In the 3rd round, he got behind him and put his hand on his neck, making him give up. Even if I lost the bet, I can say that I enjoyed it very much.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 03:47:51 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2021, 04:25:02 PM by YuginKadoya

Yup...  I’m with you.  I’d rather see Makhachev matched up vs a grappler than see Gaethje taking a shot for the title at 155.  But yeah...  Great event from top to bottom.  I think sports betting sites should start doing promo games for the UFC.  Have you guys played FortuneJack’s UCL fantasy game?  Maybe something like that but for the UFC.

Well, you know me I will surely love to see an Islam Makachev fight but it will be up to the UFC official if what is waiting for Charles Oliveira but they could surely put an Islam Makachev right now because he is on top 4 of the Lightweight division, but many are talking about the Justin Gaethje fight so who knows or a Beneil Dariush fight but we will surely see if what could they decide, but for me, I really want to see a wrestler against Charles Oliveira.

And Peña getting a historic win vs Nunes...  Wow.  How long has she been with the belt?  If you guys want to watch another historic sporting event, watch F1’s final race of the season in around 20 mins.  Two drivers going for the driver’s championship are literally neck and neck with equal points.  Something like this hasn’t happened since 1974.  Smiley

WOW! that is what I am going to say about that fight, at first Amanda Nunes was dominating the 1st round but as the 2nd round starts something happen, when that punch of Peña landed on Nunes chin or mouth that reaction from Nunes has changed rather she was hurt by it, then that is when the tables have been turned, a lot of credits to Julianna Peña giving us a good fight and never have back down from that exchange of blows, the great thing about this was the odds if you have risk a bet for Julianna Peña, you can surely become rich because of her,

I haven't seen that race but I will surely check that out but thanks for sharing.

Edit:

I have a lot of confidence in Dustin Porier on this bet. The first round started very quickly, it was very high level, Dustin Porier even knocked down Charles Oliveira twice. Charles Oliveira's tactic was completely different, he usually hit the body and started to slow down and when he succeeded, he slowed Dustin down. In the 3rd round, he got behind him and put his hand on his neck, making him give up. Even if I lost the bet, I can say that I enjoyed it very much.

It didn't expect that win from Oliveira but that was one strategic win from him, setting up that right punch of his to be countered by Porier and his counter will be a submission is a great strategy and Dustin Poirier doesn't have any solution with that rear-naked choke that he gave, even though I lost the bet that is one impressive move.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 07:29:47 PM

~
And the underdog won. Yep, the champ is the underdog because many believe Dustin Poirier is about to whack him. Turns out they are rooting for the wrong guy.
Bookmaker counted him out vs Poirier but managed to prove them all wrong. Dustin isn't an all-around fighter who can manage on the ground, the gas tank drained after that and the night becomes the underdog domination. The body shots I guess hit Dustin so hard.
The reason everyone was considering Charles Oliveira as an underdog was because he had so many defeats in his record especially against good strikers and he had loosing streak in the past but he got in my radar when he defeated Tony Ferguson and then i looked back and checked his fights after his defeat against Paul Felder and i was surprised that he was finishing all those fights with his submission skills and he improved his overall striking game.

Dustin Poirier is not a one trick pony as well, he has good ground game and he has good chokes.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 10:49:23 PM

^ Well a lot had happened and I never imagine how good Charles Oliveira is and for me, Tony Fergusson is not a big an achievement than    Justin Gaethje, Max Holloway, Dan Hooker, and Conor McGregor, but that technicality of what Oliveira did was impressive, So I surely love to stay and have a lot of conversation regarding what happened to 269, but I really want to move on and move forward.

UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Daukaus
December 18, 2021, 
UFC Apex facility in Enterprise, Nevada, part of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Area, United States.

Main Cards

Heavyweight   Derrick Lewis   vs.   Chris Daukaus            
Welterweight   Stephen Thompson   vs.   Belal Muhammad            
Women's Strawweight   Amanda Lemos   vs.   Angela Hill            
Bantamweight   Raphael Assunção   vs.   Ricky Simón            
Lightweight   Mateusz Gamrot   vs.      Carlos Diego Ferreira            
Featherweight   Cub Swanson   vs.   Darren Elkins   

Preliminary Card

Middleweight   Dustin Stoltzfus   vs.   Gerald Meerschaert            
Bantamweight   Raoni Barcelos   vs.   Victor Henry            
Heavyweight   Justin Tafa   vs.   Harry Hunsucker            
Women's Flyweight   Sijara Eubanks   vs.   Melissa Gatto            
Featherweight   Charles Jourdain   vs.   Andre Ewell            
Women's Bantamweight   Raquel Pennington   vs.   Macy Chiasson            
Heavyweight   Don'Tale Mayes   vs.   Josh Parisian            
Lightweight   Matt Sayles   vs.   Jordan Leavitt   

Information was from Wikipedia.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 04:09:38 AM

The biggest highlights for me is Pena beating Nunes, such a shock, something never expected by almost anyone who wagered on that fight especially since she just came back from childbirth, pretty sure a lot of persons lost money betting on that fight. Charles Oliveira is a very talented and crafty fighter as well, congratulations to him.

Amanda Nunes did not give childbirth. It was her wife Nina Ansaroff Nunes who gave birth and lost her fight to Mackenzie Dern. However, Amanda appeared to tap very quickly. I speculate that she has appeared to have lost her hunger to be the best MMA fighter. She is already a husband and a father to a baby girl. She also has made much money to take care of them. I predict she will win the rematch next year and announce her retirement.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bttzed03
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 05:16:43 AM

~
However, Amanda appeared to tap very quickly. I speculate that she has appeared to have lost her hunger to be the best MMA fighter.
Well, it's clear that she doesn't have the same hunger but she probably doesn't want to be put to sleep that's why she just tapped. It wouldn't have made any difference if she tried to break free because she looks too tired to even defend that choke.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 08:54:17 AM

Amanda Nunes did not give childbirth. It was her wife Nina Ansaroff Nunes who gave birth and lost her fight to Mackenzie Dern. However, Amanda appeared to tap very quickly. I speculate that she has appeared to have lost her hunger to be the best MMA fighter. She is already a husband and a father to a baby girl. She also has made much money to take care of them. I predict she will win the rematch next year and announce her retirement.

Well I got it all wrong aswell, I thought that Amanda was the one that gives birth aswell, but realizing that she is in the LGBTQ community and Nina Ansaroff was the one who gave birth, but apparently, Amanda Nunes can't become a dad, but both of them can become a mom, of Raegan Ann Nunes, well apparently the hunger for Nunes was really gone that is why she had lost the fight or maybe readying to retire on the UFC and focus more on her family,

~
However, Amanda appeared to tap very quickly. I speculate that she has appeared to have lost her hunger to be the best MMA fighter.
Well, it's clear that she doesn't have the same hunger but she probably doesn't want to be put to sleep that's why she just tapped. It wouldn't have made any difference if she tried to break free because she looks too tired to even defend that choke.

The 1st round was for Amanda Nunes, but yes Amanda Nunes have gas out the 2nd round that Julianna Peña brawled Nunes and out brawl her, and always landed her looping punches, that was a huge upset for Amanda Nunes, but I was still in shock from the result because I really never realize how that happens, on how Nunes gas out easily.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 01:41:54 PM

Julianna Peña +650 underdog. Damn, I was shocked with the result too. How many gamblers lose their money on this event?  Grin Even Joe Rogen might've put all his money on Nunes.
That brawl on the second round was the best and I am raping the replay.  Grin That kind of thing doesn't happen a lot of times so yes it's entertaining and I wish Nunes the best and maybe train her stamina to get the title back.
Congratulations to Peña.
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2021, 04:35:17 PM

Julianna Pena messed up all Dana White plans he had for mega fight Amanda Nunes vs Kayla Harrison, but it was well deserved and everyone got bored with cocky Nunes behavior.
I am glad someone put her on the ground and showed her that she is not unbeatable Khabib, but I am also a bit pissed off because I lost my bet on this fight.
Charles Oliveira is now officially proven that he is the legend of Lightweight division and I think that Justin Gaethje is next on the line in his kill list.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 05:08:46 PM
Merited by Hydrogen (1)

It's always nice seeing a notification when you log in to your bookie that you won something Grin Great job Charles!

~ Actually, I'd say this is a good thing for Nunes, this will drive her forward as she might have become too cozy in her world dominance.
Agreed. I'm not taking anything away from Julianna but Amanda seemed off. It could be the lack of motivation from dominating the previous heavyweights in women's division.

Anyway, I'm looking forward for the rematch and hoping for a better odds for the former champ because I'm betting on her.

Nope, nothing taking away from Pena, but Nunes seemed as she regressed in her fighting style. I mean, the whole fight looked like two drunks trying to hit each other in a pitch dark alley behind the bar. Strawweight is a better representation of where women's MMA should be quality-wise than this.

Yup...  I’m with you.  I’d rather see Makhachev matched up vs a grappler than see Gaethje taking a shot for the title at 155.  But yeah... 

I mean, I'd say it upfront, I am a Dariush fan and so help me lord he will win against Makhachev. But in case that doesn't happen Smiley I would like to see Makhachev vs Olives because that's a close as will get to getting a Khabib kinda style tested by elite BJJ.

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 06:01:37 PM

This week biggest upset was Nunes loss, the goat was unable to defend her title against Penya, she was dominated. Uncle Dana will be very upset on his star champion.
Am pretty sure a lot of people lost that bet!
Dustin Poirier was unable to capture what he was looking for, the title that he had long anticipated, I was surprised how easily Olivera was able to hold him down the canvas which might be due to some injuries he had sustained in the previous fights, but this was definately out of the character for him.
As I predicted in my earlier fight Shawn O'Malley dominanted the fight and got other highlight finish.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2021, 04:26:25 AM

This week biggest upset was Nunes loss, the goat was unable to defend her title against Penya, she was dominated. Uncle Dana will be very upset on his star champion.
Am pretty sure a lot of people lost that bet!
Dustin Poirier was unable to capture what he was looking for, the title that he had long anticipated, I was surprised how easily Olivera was able to hold him down the canvas which might be due to some injuries he had sustained in the previous fights, but this was definately out of the character for him.
As I predicted in my earlier fight Shawn O'Malley dominanted the fight and got other highlight finish.

A monster like Amanda isn't likely going to be ruined easily. Never thought that Nunes will be defeated by Penya who doesn't even have a good Knockout record which I think Nunes didn't really do her best in this fight or it could be planned.

Amanda can bring a lot of fans which I guess If I have to create a conspiracy about it, Dana plans to have a trilogy for the two to make more money and that for the rematch Amanda will win. A cash grab for UFC promotion.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Bttzed03
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 04:57:43 AM

~
I mean, the whole fight looked like two drunks trying to hit each other in a pitch dark alley behind the bar.
LOL! I didn't want to say that but it's what we noticed too while we were watching. Some of my pals were disappointed actually Grin It would have been okay/understandable to see them just brawl like that if it was the fourth or fifth round.

Main Cards

Heavyweight   Derrick Lewis   vs.   Chris Daukaus            
I don't have a lot to say about this fight. Probably just toss a coin for a winner and choose win by KO/TKO.
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: