Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85453 times)
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 02:50:32 PM
Merited by TopTort777 (1)

About Gane movement, I have noticed that he due to his good footwork and head moves, he likes to dive under punches and counter attack. Ngannou beloved punch is an uppercut. This might end badly if one connects another. Also, in late round, when Gane feels confident he put his hands down (check his fight against Lewis). That half a second to put fists back to chin might not be enough against Ngannou. Despite this, I see no other weak parts in Gane.

^  Yup, Gane puts his hands down and leans his head back to avoid getting hit.  It’s called the tall man defense.  That’s very dangerous vs a guy like Ngannou who hits like a truck.  But yeah I think early rounds Ngannou and if he doesn’t get a finish and he gasses, it’s gonna be all Gane til the final round.  Gane could even finish Ngannou.  Maybe...  Dunno.  But from a betting perspective, value is on Ngannou.  IMHO.  It might be one of those things when the match is done, we’d be going ‘wtf was everybody expecting?’.  Lol.

Live weigh ins is gonna be live in an hour or so.  I got my eye on Fig and Stamann.  Smiley  If they look good, I think they’re live underdogs.

UFC 270:  Live Weigh In Show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EUp-hhaIhY

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1237

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 03:52:12 PM

It's days after the best UFC card I've been waiting for this year. The only fight I'm interested in in this card will be heavyweight, between Ngannou and Gane, other fights are good but not as exciting as this fight. As for the fight, everyone favors Gane for this match. As a matter of fact, I've watched sparring videos with Nganno. Gane's footwork and speed are much better. If he can keep his boxing distance against Ngannou, he has a high probability of winning the match. He can do this with low kicks and counter elbows. I don't know, I have a feeling that Ngannou will hit a good punch and knock out Gane.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 03:20:50 AM

In the UFC 270 Multi-Master Challenge thread there should be up to 13 matches but again there are a number of scheduled Fights that have been canceled or rescheduled in the next event, and now we have 11 fights instead of 13 Jared Cannonier vs Derek Brunson should be scheduled for this event but rescheduled to UFC 271,

and women's flyweight between Viviane Araújo VS Alexa Grasso was canceled due to injury on Viviane Araújo part, and the featherweight bout between Movsar Evloev VS Ilia Topuria should be scheduled for this event but Movsar Evloev withrew from the bout due to undisclosed reasons and was replaced by Charles Jourdain, but Topuria withdrew from the bout just before the weigh-in due to a medical issue from cutting weight and eventually, the bout was scrapped, I honestly like that bout but yeah Topuria has a problem,

Alexey Oleynik VS Greg Hardy should take place in this event but Oleynik withdrew from the event due to undisclosed reasons and was replaced by Sergey Spivak, and eventually, just a week Hardy withdrew due to a finger injury and eventually discarded from this event and  Rodolfo Vieira VS Wellington Turman was expected at this event, However, Vieira pulled out in the days leading up to the event and the bout was canceled,

There should be many good fights for us to savor and watch but eventually getting canceled and pull out from the event.
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2022, 10:07:30 AM

It's days after the best UFC card I've been waiting for this year. The only fight I'm interested in in this card will be heavyweight, between Ngannou and Gane, other fights are good but not as exciting as this fight. As for the fight, everyone favors Gane for this match. As a matter of fact, I've watched sparring videos with Nganno. Gane's footwork and speed are much better. If he can keep his boxing distance against Ngannou, he has a high probability of winning the match. He can do this with low kicks and counter elbows. I don't know, I have a feeling that Ngannou will hit a good punch and knock out Gane.

Gane may be able to do his technique with Lewis like those low kicks and covering his chin with his elbows from big blows to prepare for the counter but it might not work for Ngannou because he is also fast, unlike Lewis. The strategy will be different for Ngannou. Ngannou's strategy will also be to avoid leg kicks. Both of them don't like ground fights so it will be a clash in the middle and the advantage for Ngannou is that both hands are powerful. A first-round KO bet will be good for this match.

TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 11:30:41 AM

Gane may be able to do his technique with Lewis like those low kicks and covering his chin with his elbows from big blows to prepare for the counter but it might not work for Ngannou because he is also fast, unlike Lewis. The strategy will be different for Ngannou. Ngannou's strategy will also be to avoid leg kicks. Both of them don't like ground fights so it will be a clash in the middle and the advantage for Ngannou is that both hands are powerful. A first-round KO bet will be good for this match.

You know what? You just mentioned something interesting that I kinda avoided for a while. Ground game and grappling is almost nonexistent in the heavyweight division, especially when you compare it to lighter divisions. You would see it here and there in the old days with the Nogueira brothers, Frank Mir and Vai Cavalo Werdum, but it seems that was more in the way of submissions rather than continuous grappling. Heavyweights have become less and less attractive to watch because of that, at least to me. So yeah, I also expect there will be no grappling in this one.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 05:45:12 PM
Merited by rdbase (1)

I thought I was gonna change my mind after the weigh ins but no...  Ngannou looks solid for this match.  But the line movement still going towards Gane as the favorite is kinda weird to me.  I guess both the sharps and fans are on Gane.  I mean he’s not a huge favorite but I was just expecting the line to go a little bit to Ngannou by now and get him back close to evens.

So yeah my bets for the event...  All small bets, follow at your own risk.  

Ngannou at 2.29, Fig at 2.60.  Fig has been training at Fight Ready with and he looked good on the scale.  Fialho at 3.40, the match could be closer.  Stamman at 2.70, his opponent is not Khabib’s cousin.  Lol.  I also like Giles at 2.00 and will take a shot at Juarez 2.23.  Leeez gooo!

UFC 270:  Ceremonial Weigh ins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE9KTslhUdE

Francis Ngannou (257) vs Ciryl Gane (247)
Champ Brandon Moreno (124) vs Deiveson Figueiredo (124)
Andre Fialho (169.5) vs  Michel Pereira (170)
Said Nurmagomedov (136) vs Cody Stamann (135.5)
Trevin Giles (170) vs Michael Morales (170)
Raoni Barcelos (135) vs Victor Henry (135.5)
Tony Gravely (135.5) vs Saimon Oliveira (136)
Jack Della Maddalena (170.5) vs Pete Rodriguez (170.5)
Vanessa Demopoulos (115.5) vs Silvana Gomez Juarez (115.5)
Matt Frevola (154.5) vs Genaro Valdez (155.5)
Kay Hansen (125) vs Jasmine Jasudavicius (125)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 08:47:22 PM

I also think that Deiveson Figueiredo would get his belt back. Their first fight was quite close imho, their second fight was strange, as Deiveson was more passive during it, then trying to defend his title. No offense, but Brandon Moreno looks like an accident champ to me (but still not as accident as Aljo Cheesy). He has not built a series of wins to be a true champ, he was like win-lose-win-lose-win-draw-champ.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 09:43:46 PM

I also think that Deiveson Figueiredo would get his belt back. Their first fight was quite close imho, their second fight was strange, as Deiveson was more passive during it, then trying to defend his title. No offense, but Brandon Moreno looks like an accident champ to me (but still not as accident as Aljo Cheesy). He has not built a series of wins to be a true champ, he was like win-lose-win-lose-win-draw-champ.
Brandon Moreno is a great come back story, he was cut by the UFC in 2018 and then to have impressive performance outside the UFC and then return to the UFC and get to the belt is really cool. Deiveson Figueiredo have the power but Brandon Moreno have the heart and will not go down easily. It all depends upon the game plan they are planning to execute .

Main event i am going with Francis Ngannou because of his power even though Ciryl Gane is the best technical strikers in the Heavyweight division.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 10:51:04 PM

My Picks for UFC 270 and I can not wait to watch Cyril Gane VS Francis Ngannou in action, highlighted in green are my picks

Francis Ngannou VS Cyril Gane

Just like I have said, Francis Ngannou has no doubt got the power to knock out Ciryl Gane, maybe a 1 punch from him could definitely get him this win, but Cyril Gane has the speed and technique to counter Ngannou, in fact, there are sparring video that is floating on the internet showing that Gane has the capability of overcoming Ngannou but yes, Francis Ngannou can defend himself from those videos that he looks kind of weak and those videos were just a sparring match, well he is sure right about that, it is not that serious but if you look at that fight even though you can not see the full potential of Francis Ngannou and Ciryl Gane, you can sure see a small glimpse of what may happen inside the octagon, Ciryl Gane is rotating and finding Ngannou's spot, and giving him that straight punch that is connecting to the face, we all see that Ciryl Gane is more dominant from that videos, but not all is proven when it comes to a real fight, and Francis Ngannou is saying that he is a change man from those sparring videos, but so does Ciryl Gane,

Brandon Moreno VS Deiveson Figueiredo

From their first match, it was a draw, but I really think that Brandon Moreno won that fight, and if it isn't for that eye poke from Figueiredo that takedown should have gotten Deiveson Figueiredo defeated, well that is what I think, and from their 2nd fight, Brandon Moreno really is a badass when it comes in submitting Deiveson Figueiredo, that was one astonishing fight so my pick will be Brandon Moreno,

Cody Stamann VS Said Nurmagomedov

I really like Said Nurmagomedov to win this, and Cody Stamann once is not kind of a striking guy, he sure wants to punch and submit his opponent or take them to the ground, but I really think that Said Nurmagomedov was a better wrestler than Stamann but Said Nurmagomedov is really good at striking and is quick in his kicks and has a good takedown defense that is why Stamann would surely have a difficult time when fighting Nurmagomedov,

Kay Hansen VS Jasmine Jasudavicius

from Dana White's contender series Jasmine Jasudavicius 32 years old will debut against a 22 years old Kay Hansen and I think yeah older fighter has taken on a younger one and what may happen inside the octagon, I don't know why but I am really not fond of Jasmine Jasudavicius when it comes to striking, and with Kay Hansen, she has a boxing career back but has a record of 5 fights 1 win 4 losses so I think she could be dominant and familiar with boxing and a more versatile fighter than Jasmine Jasudavicius, so I will go to the beautiful and younger Kay Hansen.
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 11:36:20 PM

My Picks for UFC 270 and I can not wait to watch Cyril Gane VS Francis Ngannou in action, highlighted in green are my picks

Francis Ngannou VS Cyril Gane

Just like I have said, Francis Ngannou has no doubt got the power to knock out Ciryl Gane, maybe a 1 punch from him could definitely get him this win, but Cyril Gane has the speed and technique to counter Ngannou, in fact, there are sparring video that is floating on the internet showing that Gane has the capability of overcoming Ngannou but yes, Francis Ngannou can defend himself from those videos that he looks kind of weak and those videos were just a sparring match, well he is sure right about that, it is not that serious but if you look at that fight even though you can not see the full potential of Francis Ngannou and Ciryl Gane, you can sure see a small glimpse of what may happen inside the octagon, Ciryl Gane is rotating and finding Ngannou's spot, and giving him that straight punch that is connecting to the face, we all see that Ciryl Gane is more dominant from that videos, but not all is proven when it comes to a real fight, and Francis Ngannou is saying that he is a change man from those sparring videos, but so does Ciryl Gane,

From their first match, it was a draw, but I really think that Brandon Moreno won that fight, and if it isn't for that eye poke from Figueiredo that takedown should have gotten Deiveson Figueiredo defeated, well that is what I think, and from their 2nd fight, Brandon Moreno really is a badass when it comes in submitting Deiveson Figueiredo, that was one astonishing fight so my pick will be Brandon Moreno,

I really like Said Nurmagomedov to win this, and Cody Stamann once is not kind of a striking guy, he sure wants to punch and submit his opponent or take them to the ground, but I really think that Said Nurmagomedov was a better wrestler than Stamann but Said Nurmagomedov is really good at striking and is quick in his kicks and has a good takedown defense that is why Stamann would surely have a difficult time when fighting Nurmagomedov,

from Dana White's contender series Jasmine Jasudavicius 32 years old will debut against a 22 years old Kay Hansen and I think yeah older fighter has taken on a younger one and what may happen inside the octagon, I don't know why but I am really not fond of Jasmine Jasudavicius when it comes to striking, and with Kay Hansen, she has a boxing career back but has a record of 5 fights 1 win 4 losses so I think she could be dominant and familiar with boxing and a more versatile fighter than Jasmine Jasudavicius, so I will go to the beautiful and younger Kay Hansen.

Getting odds I'm definately taking Francis Ngannou.  Dude is a straight beast and can see this being a quick fight.  Looking for a 1st round ko and a quick fight.  The longer this one goes the more the scale tilts the other way.  Gonna be a good fight either way!

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 06:12:32 AM

Ngannou actually won by decision the crazy bastard. This sport is absolutely nuts sometimes. That's literally the one outcome I would have put a lot of money on not happening. Ngannou showing massive improvement in his grappling, didn't do a lot when he did get top position, but the body slams were sexy.

Wonder what his next move will be, as for Gane unlucky, but just couldn't handle the sheer strength of Francis. Dana is probably sweating buckets now, since his future in Gane has been temporarily derailed, and his current champion looking elsewhere.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 08:10:02 AM

Ngannou actually won by decision the crazy bastard. This sport is absolutely nuts sometimes. That's literally the one outcome I would have put a lot of money on not happening. Ngannou showing massive improvement in his grappling, didn't do a lot when he did get top position, but the body slams were sexy.
I thought he was losing from chasing Cyril in the early rounds but kudos to Ngannou's corner for making the adjustments from rounds 3 to 5. It was clear Gane's game plan was to keep distance and out strike the champ but they probably didn't see him wrestling/grappling. They had no response to that.

Some people on social media even gave him a new name, Francis "The Eagle" Ngannou Grin

Lost my bet on the main event but glad that Figueiredo came through. That was a close fight and the trilogy might not be enough to settle the score between the two.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 11:21:46 AM

I wonder what is going to be Ngannou future now. He has controversies with UFC, his contract has ended now, he wants more money (got 600k for this fight and no win bonus (you can check UFC 270 payout on wiki)), and he is a champ right now Cheesy I think UFC will have to fork out now.

I was expecting Kratos to win and get his belt back, but I completely did not expect takedowns and ground work from Ngannou. I thought he is able only to punch people.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 01:56:09 PM

^  Yup!!!  Ngannou really improved when he left MMA Factory.  Who knew he now had some wrestling in his back pocket.  Smiley

And yeah, Dana White and the UFC would have to renew Ngannou’s contract and pay the man his due.  Give him a little respect ffs.  Did you guys notice Dana wasn’t there to put the belt around Ngannou’s waist as per tradition?  He wasn’t in the post fight press conference either which could mean things are not ok between the two.

As for my bets, I think I should stop looking too much into underdogs.  Won with Ngannou and Fig.  The Fialho one was ok, I knew the match would be closer than what the line showed.  But Stamann, Giles and Juarez were all dumb bets.  Meh.

UFC 270 Results:  https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/82993-ufc-270

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2022, 02:42:52 PM

I wonder what is going to be Ngannou future now. He has controversies with UFC, his contract has ended now, he wants more money (got 600k for this fight and no win bonus (you can check UFC 270 payout on wiki)), and he is a champ right now Cheesy I think UFC will have to fork out now.

I was expecting Kratos to win and get his belt back, but I completely did not expect takedowns and ground work from Ngannou. I thought he is able only to punch people.

This is the first time he fight that ended this long. The grappling and 5 rounds are never expected in this fight. 

Congrats to N'gannou, I think this is the most hyped heavyweight actually that even the politically motivated news channel featured N'gannou vs Gane fight. Now that he had attracted the media about his issues, I think his contract will be negotiated. Dana will probably still offer him but he may also be free to fight in boxing which he had expressed in his interviews. Well, probably or he will really move on to boxing completely. I watched post-interviews and he was asked about his plans, he is still unsure yet but I think he will still be interested in Jon jones match.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1237

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 03:11:02 PM

^  Yup!!!  Ngannou really improved when he left MMA Factory.  Who knew he now had some wrestling in his back pocket.  Smiley

And yeah, Dana White and the UFC would have to renew Ngannou’s contract and pay the man his due.  Give him a little respect ffs.  Did you guys notice Dana wasn’t there to put the belt around Ngannou’s waist as per tradition?  He wasn’t in the post fight press conference either which could mean things are not ok between the two.

As for my bets, I think I should stop looking too much into underdogs.  Won with Ngannou and Fig.  The Fialho one was ok, I knew the match would be closer than what the line showed.  But Stamann, Giles and Juarez were all dumb bets.  Meh.

We saw how Ngannou used his strength in wrestling. I would never have thought that such a man could wrestle for 25 minutes Francis proved it to me, how he was able to tirelessly hold Gane like that is truly admirable. I was actually close to Francis for this match, but I expected a hard knockout from him. We have seen that he is a good athlete to add to his wrestling skills. Francis really needs to be congratulated.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 03:12:04 PM

600k is the fixed payment for showing up for the main event, then there will be undisclosed payment for the PPV. Dana White did not strap the belt on Francis Ngannou in the octagon and hopefully he will resign rather than pursuing a boxing career with Tyson Fury.

Everyone is surprised with the way Francis Ngannou won the fight as i never expected the fight going the distance and only after the fight his injury status was public as he was having a really damaged knee and his power was on display with his takedowns.

I thought Brandon Moreno is screwed because i thought he won the fight and yet the decision went to Deiveson Figueiredo which was a bummer.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 07:23:57 PM

Wonder what his next move will be, as for Gane unlucky, but just couldn't handle the sheer strength of Francis. Dana is probably sweating buckets now, since his future in Gane has been temporarily derailed, and his current champion looking elsewhere.

Ciryl Gane is pretty good on the stand-up there is no thought the fight is pretty much close so Francis Ngannou resulted in leveling up his wrestling for this event, and that is actually great for him, Francis Ngannou is really serious when it comes to this fight and he is surely focused on what is up ahead of him, for me I don't really want to say that Ciryl Gane really lost, I am sure that it could be a draw and if you look at the controversial round 5 I really think that Ciryl Gane won that round, from that takedown he engages more than Francis Ngannou and if you would look at the official rules when it comes to takedown a fighter would do something after the takedown but Ngannou after the takedown is just sitting at the takedown so for me Ciryl Gane can take the 5 round, but that is the judge's decision so we can not do something about it, and surely I want a rematch for this fight, the 5th round should be for Ciryl Gane and he should won this fight This is Francis Ngannou VS, Ciryl Gane's SCORE CARD

Well I was really Shock with the result of the Brandon Moreno VS Deiveson Figueiredo it was really a close match but yeah a lot of speculation that Brandon Moreno have been robbed of this win against Deiveson Figueiredo but I think that is the 4th round they are actually talking about and yeah that round should go to Brandon Moreno he sure gives more strikes on that round than Figueiredo, but Deiveson Figueiredo got the 5th round, and if I am the one Scoring that fight I would give the 1st, 3rd, and 5th round to Deiveson Figueiredo, and 2nd, and 4th to Brandon Moreno, giving this round to Deiveson Figueiredo, well and I surely lost my pick but that was really a close fight, and this is Brandon Moreno VS, Deiveson Figueiredo SCORE CARD

Said Nurmagomedov is one thrilling dude to watch and that 1st round submission win you got to give credit to the guy and we can say that on the stand-up and the ground he is pretty dominant against Cody Stamann, so I will surely look forward to watching all of his fights if he's going to be champion,

Jasmine Jasudavicius is pretty dominant when it comes to striking and takedowns so I am not going to give certain analysis for this one because I am sad that Kay Hansen lost, and I really love that girl, but again Dana White's fighter contender Jasmine Jasudavicius really won this from the stats of the fight and the SCORE CARD Jasmine Jasudavicius really won.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2022, 10:57:25 PM

We saw how Ngannou used his strength in wrestling. I would never have thought that such a man could wrestle for 25 minutes Francis proved it to me, how he was able to tirelessly hold Gane like that is truly admirable. I was actually close to Francis for this match, but I expected a hard knockout from him. We have seen that he is a good athlete to add to his wrestling skills. Francis really needs to be congratulated.

Heis an evolution in the sports of MMA based on Rogan, and he is indeed an evolution he lost to Miocic because of a lack of knowledge in grappling and now he is so good at it Gane do not know what to do when Ngannou is wrestling him, Nggannou is all over him never thought that he can do better in grappling he is known as a pure puncher, whoever will fight him next should be good in grappling.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 11:31:26 PM

And So UFC 270 has ended and pretty much that is truly one of the tasty and exquisite fights to watch, surely there are more topics we can say from all of the fights there, but moving on this is next week event and after this, another exquisite event and that is UFC 271 where Main Fight will be against Israel Adesanya VS Robert Whittaker.

UFC Fight Night: Hermansson vs. Strickland
February 5, 2022
UFC Apex facility in Enterprise, Nevada, part of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Area, United States.

MAIN CARD
Jack Hermansson   vs.   Sean Strickland

PRELIMINARY CARD

Featherweight   Hakeem Dawodu   vs.   Michael Trizano
Middleweight   Chidi Njokuani   vs.   Marc-André Barriault   
Women's Bantamweight   Alexis Davis   vs.   Julija Stoliarenko
Light Heavyweight   Jailton Almeida   vs.   Danilo Marques
Flyweight   Malcolm Gordon   vs.   Denys Bondar

All information was on the wiki.
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: