Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85441 times)
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 10:00:18 AM

Full results:

Well, after last week's flashy knockout, Cub Swanson brings us another highlight. These wheel kicks are everywhere! Angie Hill is in a strange rut, she seems to be losing a lot of split decisions. I wonder if that's some mental trigger that's holding her back every time, this can't be a coincidence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 11:03:33 AM

As expected, it ended in a KO/TKO. It looked like Daukaus was too confident in his counters and volume punching. It was a smart move to clinch while Lewis is throwing powerful combinations but he still threw some punches and he paid the price. Just look at how Lewis controlled his head before landing the right hands that dropped him. He should have tried to recover first and then distanced himself.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 02:05:28 PM

^  Nah..  It’s just Daukas not really that good enough to be in the top 5 at HW.  The match vs Lewis was the test.  He didn’t pass the test.  And it’s sad really...  I like Daukas.

So yeah..  Daukas will also prolly be losing against Blaydes, Miocic and Volkov. 

https://www.ufc.com/rankings

I wouldn’t blame anybody calling him just another hyped prospect.  Lol.  And he just left his job as a cop too to be a fighter full time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 02:37:28 PM

As expected, it ended in a KO/TKO. It looked like Daukaus was too confident in his counters and volume punching. It was a smart move to clinch while Lewis is throwing powerful combinations but he still threw some punches and he paid the price. Just look at how Lewis controlled his head before landing the right hands that dropped him. He should have tried to recover first and then distanced himself.
I was expecting the fight to end soon but i was not sure about the skill level of Chris Daukaus. Disappointing to see Stephen Thompson on a loosing streak and Belal Muhammad came up with the perfect mindset to take him down and control the fight. Cub Swanson won the fight and it was a great knockout as well as i did not expect a first round knockout.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 03:49:28 PM

^  Nah..  It’s just Daukas not really that good enough to be in the top 5 at HW.  The match vs Lewis was the test.  He didn’t pass the test.  And it’s sad really...  I like Daukas.

So yeah..  Daukas will also prolly be losing against Blaydes, Miocic and Volkov. 

I wouldn’t blame anybody calling him just another hyped prospect.  Lol.  And he just left his job as a cop too to be a fighter full time.

Well, I have to go and bet for Derrick Lewis, but I am not saying that I am 100% sure that Lewis will win because Daukaus does have the potential in giving a good fight to the Black Beast, and after watching that fight men I am sure impressed with Chris Daukaus, he is sure one technical fighter he is always putting up faints and measuring Derrick Lewis with it, but Daukaus doesn't have constant pressure and will always pull back, but again Derrick Lewis can sure get his timing when giving the shot, and he surely has the power in getting that KO, you can not underestimate the precision on Derrick Lewis punches, because most people think that the Black Beast was always relying on his strength alone, but Derrick Lewis despite his slow movement and pace, he can sure precision when to punch, and I think Daukaus did not see this, for me it is too early for Chris Daukaus to face Lewis, and this defeat may come for him as an experience to get back up.
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 04:08:33 PM

The thing is, that's the HW division we are talking about. The talent pool is so shallow there that getting into the top 5 is not a matter of how good you are, but just a matter of time Smiley. I mean, I wish it wasn't like that, but this has been happening time and time again, with the top talent being so much superior to the rest of the division, but actually don't have anybody to fight.

SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1236

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 08:00:08 PM

Cub Swanson - Darren Elkins

Swanson started the match very fast, he was always active and put pressure on his opponent. Elkins had a two-down knockdown in the first round. He tried to go to both legs, but Swanson adjusted the distance very well. He finished in the first round. Swanson hardly took a hit in this match. He made a full attack with his hands down and won.

Diego Ferreia - Mateusz Gamrot

In the first round of the Gamrot- Ferreira match, they both had mutual kicks. Gamrot had successful takedowns and if I'm not mistaken, he had 3 takedowns. Gamrot mixed the game well by inserting takedowns. Called open with takedowns. In the 2nd round, he took the opportunity again with a takedown and won the match by tko with his knee to the trunk. That knee must have hurt a lot.

Raphael Assuncao - Ricky Simon

Simon controlled his opponent on the ground for 3 minutes in the first round and tried to stomach more, tiring his opponent. He finished with a right hook in the 2nd round, it was a nice technical knockout. It's been easy for Ricky Simon and it's going pretty well.

And the main card match of the night Derrick Lewis v Chris Daukaus

Even though this match will be played best of five. I was guessing that with these two tko machines it wouldn't take that long. Lewis narrowed the distance in the first round and hit his opponent effectively. The right hand of the man in front of him is very strong, but the daukaus was unable to open the distance. He suffered strong right hits from Lewis and passed out.

After the match, he took off the groin guard and threw it to the audience. And then that said, you can use it as NFT and you'll make some money. An interesting approach from Lewis Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 08:18:49 PM

Raphael Assuncao - Ricky Simon

Simon controlled his opponent on the ground for 3 minutes in the first round and tried to stomach more, tiring his opponent. He finished with a right hook in the 2nd round, it was a nice technical knockout. It's been easy for Ricky Simon and it's going pretty well.
Ricky Simon is one of the most underrated grapplers, and has proven he has decent power also. You know, 19-3 is a very good record considering the people he routinely fights. Its a competitive division, and I'd say hes just entering his prime at 29 years old. Could potentially be one of the main guys if he pushes for higher ranked fighters. Just think about it, only lost against Font, Faber, and Anderson Dos Santos. Those are some pretty respectable fighters to lose against, and while he hasn't got the most amazing wins against top fighters, I think hes ready to actually start making that push.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 12:30:51 PM

And the main card match of the night Derrick Lewis v Chris Daukaus

Even though this match will be played best of five. I was guessing that with these two tko machines it wouldn't take that long. Lewis narrowed the distance in the first round and hit his opponent effectively. The right hand of the man in front of him is very strong, but the daukaus was unable to open the distance. He suffered strong right hits from Lewis and passed out.

After the match, he took off the groin guard and threw it to the audience. And then that said, you can use it as NFT and you'll make some money. An interesting approach from Lewis Cheesy

Chris Daukaus seems to have a plan of his own and even though some say that he is just punching without any technique he really loves pinning his opponent's weakness and then accurately gives a barrage of punches to his opponent but unfortunately, that high kick from Lewis has shocked him and for Derrick Lewis to do such feat was really out of character, in my opinion, and with this, the shocked Daukaus, really trapped and Lewis from that narrowed the distance and that is it, Lewis managed to win a very strong performance,

And because of that fight, I am pretty excited for the UFC 270 that will feature Francis Ngannou VS Ciryl Gane, Main Event, and Brandon Moreno VS, Deiveson Figueiredo Rematch as Co-Main Event, well I am still waiting for Main Card and Preliminary Card if this could be the final lineup on the said event that I am checking on Wikipedia right now.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 12:49:28 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2021, 09:31:44 AM by TopTort777
Merited by tokeweed (1)

UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs. Chikadze

Date: January 15 , 2021
Main Card: SUN, JAN 16 / 12:00 AM EET
Prelims: SAT, JAN 15 / 10:00 PM EET

Venue: UFC APEX

Main card (ESPN+)
Featherweight: Calvin Kattar vs. Giga Chikadze
Flyweight: Katlyn Chookagian vs Jennifer Maia
Middleweight: Joaquin Buckley vs Abdul Razak Alhassan            
Welterweight: Muslim Salikhov vs. Michel Pereira

Preliminary card (ESPN+)
Flyweight: Kleidison Rodrigues vs. Zarrukh Adashev            
Lightweight: Dakota Bush vs. Viacheslav Borshchev
Featherweight: Joanderson Brito vs Bill Algeo
Flyweight: Brandon Royval vs Rogério Bontorin            
Bantamweight: Brian Kelleher vs. Saidyokub Kakhramonov
Welterweight: Ramiz Brahimaj vs Court McGee
Heavyweight: Chase Sherman vs Jake Collier
Flyweight: Vanessa Demopoulos vs Silvana Gómez Juárez
Light heavyweight: Caio Borralho vs Jamie Pickett
Featherweight: TJ Brow vs Gabriel Benítez
Bantamweight: Raoni Barcelos vs Victor Henry

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_Night:_Kattar_vs._Chikadze
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/82805-ufc-fight-night

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 02:29:04 PM
Merited by TopTort777 (1)

^  Complete match ups can be seen at Tapology.

There are currently 15 matches and I hope nothing gets cancelled or postponed cos of covid...  It looks like a decent card to start the new year.  It’s not packed with big names by any means but it should be just like the last event.  Not much big names but most of the matches were really good.  The match makers in the UFC are the best.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 04:20:52 PM

Thanks for the link above. Yes, I agree and wish there will be no sudden Covid problems.
Giga Chikadze had never lost his 7 previous bouts and I am betting on him with this fight. Calvin Kattar though performed well against Max Holloway showing his toughness and made it end with a unanimous decision even though he lost. But before that was 2 great fight which he had won, 1 with a knockout.
Whoever wins here gets a title shot or just one step closer to it?
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 06:56:29 PM

Another end of the year for the UFC as we look forward to January 15, the venue is yet to be announced by uncle Dana, but I think it might be Moscow as well.
- I think Calvin Kattar is looking to redeem himself against his main event before where he was outclased even with his endurance and now he must make some adjustments to his fighting.

Therefore I think I will place bets on him.
They are not filled with highlights name, but expect a good show. This week was a brutal match, the main event, I did expect to finish fast and at last it did as well, it was enjoyable.

Sad there won't be any match till 15th of January.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2021, 09:59:56 PM

This was great event to finish this calendar year for UFC and MMA, Derrick Lewis did exactly like I expected with great KO win in first round, and Justin Tafa did similar thing in Prelims.
I think that Belal Muhammad showed a very good performance and he should not be underestimated again, but I was very happy with bookmakers giving him underdog role Smiley
See you next year in January with Calvin Kattar vs Giga Chikadze, or maybe earlier if some big UFC news come up in next few weeks.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 10:53:30 PM

^  Yup!  Most of the smaller events have been as good as the PPV ones.  And I think it’s more Thompson is getting washed than Muhammad getting a lot better.  But yeah..  At this point, Muhammad has the higher ceiling than Thompson but only cos of age.  Thompson is in near retirement.

Another end of the year for the UFC as we look forward to January 15, the venue is yet to be announced by uncle Dana, but I think it might be Moscow as well.
- I think Calvin Kattar is looking to redeem himself against his main event before where he was outclased even with his endurance and now he must make some adjustments to his fighting.

Therefore I think I will place bets on him.
They are not filled with highlights name, but expect a good show. This week was a brutal match, the main event, I did expect to finish fast and at last it did as well, it was enjoyable.

Sad there won't be any match till 15th of January.

If you checked the Tapology link I posted you’d see that the event will be at the Apex in Las Vegas.  There’s no reason why the event will be in Moscow.  Kattar is not Russian and so is Chikadze, who’s from Georgia.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 11:31:04 PM

Wow! a Giga Chikadze fight is going to be a great match, in my opinion, I haven't had a glance at his opponents stats, records, and what is his style was, so I will surely have to look for it first before engaging in a decision, but from that Edson Barboza fight I surely like how Chikadze fight, and will be looking forward on what he might cater for this fight,

And from this event, I am looking at another fighting kittens match up and I am talking about the match-up between Vanessa Demopoulos VS Silvana Gómez Juárez, looking at both girls Instagram and both are looking stunning inside and out of the ring, pretty much will look even further on their stats, records and each girls fighting style,

And apart from being excited about some match on this event, I am sad with Ashley Yoder being injured she is the one that is set to fight Vanessa Demopoulos but because of that injury Silvana Gómez Juárez was the replaced fighter in her stead, but wishing Ashley Yoder to recover soon.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:39:24 AM

^  Complete match ups can be seen at Tapology.

There are currently 15 matches and I hope nothing gets cancelled or postponed cos of covid...  It looks like a decent card to start the new year.  It’s not packed with big names by any means but it should be just like the last event.  Not much big names but most of the matches were really good.  The match makers in the UFC are the best.

Thanks, I've updated my post.

It looks like there is going to be too many fights in this event. Probably they plan to cancel something. Because 15 matches, if they will be 3*5min plus 1 minute rest between rounds, post fight interview, octagon entrance, pauses. People are not going to spend there a whole day Cheesy Regular fighting event in my country last for 3-4 hours and there are maximum 8-10 fights that night. There are no long entrances and etc. Fans be like on the morning: "hey honey, I am off to UFC, will be back tomorrow".

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Davidvictorson

Activity: 966
Merit: 832

Livecasino.io

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 09:52:54 AM

Wow! a Giga Chikadze fight is going to be a great match, in my opinion, I haven't had a glance at his opponents stats, records, and what is his style was, so I will surely have to look for it first before engaging in a decision, but from that Edson Barboza fight I surely like how Chikadze fight, and will be looking forward on what he might cater for this fight,

And from this event, I am looking at another fighting kittens match up and I am talking about the match-up between Vanessa Demopoulos VS Silvana Gómez Juárez, looking at both girls Instagram and both are looking stunning inside and out of the ring, pretty much will look even further on their stats, records and each girls fighting style,

And apart from being excited about some match on this event, I am sad with Ashley Yoder being injured she is the one that is set to fight Vanessa Demopoulos but because of that injury Silvana Gómez Juárez was the replaced fighter in her stead, but wishing Ashley Yoder to recover soon.

Giga Chikadze is so smooth. Great control of distance. Effortless kicks that deliver a lot of powerful. Switches stances well. Gets in and out with punches. One of the things i like about Giga is that although he looks slow, he sets up a ton of traps with his movement and feints. Being fast is a very good thing but if you are predictable it doesn't matter. This dude is surgical.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 12:35:35 PM

^  Yup!  Most of the smaller events have been as good as the PPV ones.  And I think it’s more Thompson is getting washed than Muhammad getting a lot better.  But yeah..  At this point, Muhammad has the higher ceiling than Thompson but only cos of age.  Thompson is in near retirement.
Yeah, Wonderboy is getting on a bit now. His takedown defense has never been that good, but his ability to constantly hurt the man in front of him is whats kept him at a high level. I think a few more fights for him, and he'll call it a day. Any fighter he goes up against knows the recipe to beat him, its a bit like Kevin Holland, where they're both incredibly dangerous on the feet, very skillful, though there's a clear pathway to beating them.

The thing is with Thompson he's slowing down with age so he doesn't have that element to his game like he did a few years ago. Luckily Kevin Holland still has that, and will always remain dangerous while he's still in prime condition.

Its sad to see one of my favourite fighters deteriorate like this, especially against what I thought was a poor performance from Belal despite getting the win. I won't lie, when Belal said post fight he's the one with the hype in the division, I give a little laugh. In no alternative reality is he the hype man in the division, and I can't believe he had the audacity to even suggest so after that performance.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2144

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 01:27:07 PM

This is a very sorrowful moment for those people who closely follow women’s mixed martial arts for the sexy fighting kittens show. Claudia Gadelha has announced her retirement. I am quite certain many men in the world will be very sad and they will miss her hehehe. Who will be our next sexy fighting kitten champion?
~

Well, watching her fights has always been a pleasure, especially this one, a legendary, a must-see for MMA fans. She lost by decision, but what a fight, what a spirit!

As she explained in this video she was suffering from a post concussion syndrome, and decided to retire from competing in MMA professionally. I totally support her in this decision. She has put her name in the history of UFC, and now can gloriously retire.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: