Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 06:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 976 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 125754 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 12:41:21 PM

A lot of it depends on ACB whether they want to or not. Although the situation in Austrhalia is far much better than other countries I guess they do not want to take any risk. I am sure they will be considering all available option and with in the due cource of time we will know .

The situation in Australia is just the opposite of what we have in countries such as India and Pakistan. The BCCI and the PCB want to conduct tournaments, but the respective governments are not very enthusiastic about that idea. However, in Australia the government has hinted that they want the T20 World Cup to go ahead as planned earlier. But the CA has taken a more hostile stance (for unknown reasons).
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 05:56:38 PM

Yes bro is taking a lot of precautions for their safety But everyone is in a lot of danger until it heals The 48th Copa America will be held in Brazil in June next year even though Brazil is in second place from India. So the teams are slowly preparing for this big event Brazil is not sitting still they are going to play a Test series with America instead of India. First of all, confidence. If a footballer has confidence that he will be able to give his best on the field If he sees the supporters have confidence in him. The manager has confidence the teammates have confidence then he will perform well Chichi can instill that confidence in the players.

Copa America is still almost 12 months away. But the T20 World Cup is scheduled in a few months time, and that's why I am worried. There is an increase in the number of cases in Australia and they will be hosting this edition of the world cup. On top of that, cricket activity will resume in just a few days, when England will play their test against West Indies. And even today UK had 800 plus cases and 25 deaths.

Once England and West Indies series take place successfully many doubt and fears will be vanished and there might be a great chance that rest of the tournaments including the T20 World cup will commence on time and as per the schedule. A lot would depend on how the series between England and West Indies progresses.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 07:19:28 PM

Once England and West Indies series take place successfully many doubt and fears will be vanished and there might be a great chance that rest of the tournaments including the T20 World cup will commence on time and as per the schedule. A lot would depend on how the series between England and West Indies progresses.
It is not a good thing to give emphasis on a single tournament and then decide whether to continue with cricket, if the tournament is not having the testing standards then we might see players getting infected, Soccer started and till now it is going smooth while the players who participated in  the Adria tour conducted by Djokovic suffered from the virus spread because the standard was not there and hence you cannot emphasis on a single tournament.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 10:14:03 PM

Soccer started and till now it is going smooth while the players who participated in  the Adria tour conducted by Djokovic suffered from the virus spread because the standard was not there and hence you cannot emphasis on a single tournament.
Djokovic situation was really unfortunate, i did not hear about the tournament but i saw the social media outcry blaming him and there is an outcry to remove him from organizing association something like that and everyone is playing the blame game including some players for the outburst who participated in the tournament, every sporting event is delaying in resuming the events is because of these situation, if something goes wrong then everyone will jump to put the blame.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 10:22:04 PM

Soccer started and till now it is going smooth while the players who participated in  the Adria tour conducted by Djokovic suffered from the virus spread because the standard was not there and hence you cannot emphasis on a single tournament.
Djokovic situation was really unfortunate, i did not hear about the tournament but i saw the social media outcry blaming him and there is an outcry to remove him from organizing association something like that and everyone is playing the blame game including some players for the outburst who participated in the tournament, every sporting event is delaying in resuming the events is because of these situation, if something goes wrong then everyone will jump to put the blame.
As I also check news about this most of peoples blaming him for this all as they feel he was not going as they need to be for this all so just because of this now we have few high profile players and other staff all positive for Corona so its really matter of shame but now time for turn around this all and bring some positive things about this all as we need to go ahead if we will positive about this all situation.
Negotiation

Activity: 1078
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 04:21:18 AM

Yes bro is taking a lot of precautions for their safety But everyone is in a lot of danger until it heals The 48th Copa America will be held in Brazil in June next year even though Brazil is in second place from India. So the teams are slowly preparing for this big event Brazil is not sitting still they are going to play a Test series with America instead of India. First of all, confidence. If a footballer has confidence that he will be able to give his best on the field If he sees the supporters have confidence in him. The manager has confidence the teammates have confidence then he will perform well Chichi can instill that confidence in the players.

Copa America is still almost 12 months away. But the T20 World Cup is scheduled in a few months time, and that's why I am worried. There is an increase in the number of cases in Australia and they will be hosting this edition of the world cup. On top of that, cricket activity will resume in just a few days, when England will play their test against West Indies. And even today UK had 800 plus cases and 25 deaths.

If the series between England and therefore the West Indies goes ahead the cricketers will attend Southampton when the quarantine shift is once again the primary test will start there on July 6. In other words the primary live cricket within the post-Corona world will start thereon day The subsequent two Tests are in Manchester on 16 July and 24 July but there's no guarantee that they're going to play against England.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 01:12:06 PM

I disagree.

I don't think that a successful tournament in England would mean anything in South Asia or Oceania. The situation in England is under control, while that in South Asia is not so. I hope that the series between England and West Indies would go ahead as planned, without any issues. But even if it is a grand success, I don't think that there will be any international matches being staged in any of the South Asian nations for the next 4 months minimum.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 04:56:17 PM

^^ As of now things are looking okay for upcoming test series, let's hope for the best.

Some updates
- Root is not playing first test match, he and his wife expecting a baby. Ben Stoke is going to lead England.
- Shashank Manohar steps down as ICC Chairman.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Negotiation

Activity: 1078
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 04:58:23 AM

^^ As of now things are looking okay for upcoming test series, let's hope for the best.

Some updates
- Root is not playing first test match, he and his wife expecting a baby. Ben Stoke is going to lead England.

Yeah, the ICC chairman selection process was delayed and he was supposed to continue in the post till next August. However, the BCCI has put a lot of pressure on him to delay the decision on the T20 World Cup recently. The election process for the post of ICC chairman is also going backward. That is why Shashank Manohar has resigned before the next chairman election. However, ICC Deputy Chairman Imran Khawaja will act as interim chairman before the next chairman is elected.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 05:22:01 AM

Yeah, the ICC chairman selection process was delayed and he was supposed to continue in the post till next August. However, the BCCI has put a lot of pressure on him to delay the decision on the T20 World Cup recently. The election process for the post of ICC chairman is also going backward. That is why Shashank Manohar has resigned before the next chairman election. However, ICC Deputy Chairman Imran Khawaja will act as interim chairman before the next chairman is elected.
From what i understood Shashank Manohar did not play to the tune of BCCI as he changed the dominance of power when he reshuffled the revenue model and now how can you say that he was dancing to the tune of BCCI, so what do you think will be the outcome, they will carry on with the T20 World Cup since the interim chairman is from Singapore what do you think will happen.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2268
Merit: 845

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 04:20:33 PM

Guys any cricket around?
Cricinfo is showing West Indies tour of England 2020 is starting on July 1st. Is this happening or is going to postpone?

I believe there will be no T20 WC. I heard this that IPL wanted to host in the T20 WC schedule or something. What about it?

Good to see that you posted in the cricket thread too after a very long time. You left this thread as there was no cricket around but we kept on discussing about the game even when there was no live game. Since you are back here, the live cricket is also in action in the form of England warm up match between STOKES V BUTTLER.

Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 05:50:22 PM

Some updates

The second point went relatively unnoticed by everyone. This can be earth-shattering for the world of cricket. Depending on who is going to replace Manohar, a lot of the things are going to change. The next ICC chairman will play a very large role in the future of cricket and he may make some very important decisions which can have long-lasting impact.

As of now, Colin Graves is the most likely replacement, but there are a few other names that are doing the rounds. One of the leading contenders (Ehsan Mani) pulled out of the race a few days back. The only other confirmed name as of now is Dave Cameron of WICB. There are rumors that Sourav Ganguly and Kumar Sangakkara may also join the race.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 07:14:57 PM

As of now, Colin Graves is the most likely replacement, but there are a few other names that are doing the rounds. One of the leading contenders (Ehsan Mani) pulled out of the race a few days back. The only other confirmed name as of now is Dave Cameron of WICB. There are rumors that Sourav Ganguly and Kumar Sangakkara may also join the race.
I would like to see Kumar Sangakkara heading the ICC and Sourav Ganguly who is currently heading the BCCI carrying on in that position for a few years and if these former players are at the helm i am sure we will see good things happen for cricket as they are both legendary players who knows very well how to develop cricket and have the educational background where Sangakkara was a really bright student during his school days and enrolled in Law but not sure whether he was able to complete because he was busy playing for the country and both of them have the leadership qualities to make things great for the sport.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 07:39:48 AM

I would like to see Kumar Sangakkara heading the ICC and Sourav Ganguly who is currently heading the BCCI carrying on in that position for a few years and if these former players are at the helm i am sure we will see good things happen for cricket as they are both legendary players who knows very well how to develop cricket and have the educational background where Sangakkara was a really bright student during his school days and enrolled in Law but not sure whether he was able to complete because he was busy playing for the country and both of them have the leadership qualities to make things great for the sport.
Forget about Sangakkara leading the ICC for next 4 years, his name being nominated for ICC chairman was just rumor. Everyone bought it but Sanga himself put hold on to every little speculation.

https://twitter.com/KumarSanga2/status/1274534346062471168

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Indymoney

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 08:40:53 AM

Forget about Sangakkara leading the ICC for next 4 years, his name being nominated for ICC chairman was just rumor. Everyone bought it but Sanga himself put hold on to every little speculation.

https://twitter.com/KumarSanga2/status/1274534346062471168
He can but its long way for him now first he need to check with Sri Lankan police about 2011 world cup and then think about any other way I personally love person like him to lead ICC good player and real gentleman.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 10:24:35 PM

He can but its long way for him now first he need to check with Sri Lankan police about 2011 world cup and then think about any other way I personally love person like him to lead ICC good player and real gentleman.
Is that investigating messing with the lives of these retired players now, if that is the situation that is a really fucked up situation to mess people's life just because some stupid politician accused about letting the world cup go which is really stupid as both teams played really well and Sri Lanka reached the finals and then the final was really competitive till the end, i always felt like Sangakkara never got the accolades when he was playing but looking back he was the best technical players in cricket and if he could get a position in ICC or the Sri Lankan cricket board i am sure he will make changes that would help grooming cricket.
Indymoney

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 10:51:13 PM

Is that investigating messing with the lives of these retired players now, if that is the situation that is a really fucked up situation to mess people's life just because some stupid politician accused about letting the world cup go which is really stupid as both teams played really well and Sri Lanka reached the finals and then the final was really competitive till the end, i always felt like Sangakkara never got the accolades when he was playing but looking back he was the best technical players in cricket and if he could get a position in ICC or the Sri Lankan cricket board i am sure he will make changes that would help grooming cricket.
He can take position in Sri Lankan Board and ICC but I am feeling Sri Lankan board is one of most corrupt boards in ICC members as they have history or many problems and personal likes and dislikes so they need to check this all and Sanga and Jayawardnai both can change things if authorties in Sri Lanka allowed them they have good market and good talent just system is bringing them down very badly and its all just because of Politics which is not good they must think about this all.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 04:45:04 AM

He can take position in Sri Lankan Board and ICC but I am feeling Sri Lankan board is one of most corrupt boards in ICC members as they have history or many problems and personal likes and dislikes so they need to check this all and Sanga and Jayawardnai both can change things if authorties in Sri Lanka allowed them they have good market and good talent just system is bringing them down very badly and its all just because of Politics which is not good they must think about this all.

It seems that you’ll missed @JSRAW post where he’s stated that the investigation is over as there was no evidence presented against these player’s, and it was a false case right right from the start. Also the Srilankan board may be corrupt but Sangakkara is not corrupt, and since he’s been cleared of these charges let’s hope that he gets an position in the ICC.

Lol

That was quick, everything is over with in 2 days. Poor Mahindananda Aluthgamage must be hiding his face now for being a dick.

Ah i forget he's politician so no guilt or anything.. lol Grin
Sri Lanka police call-off 2011 World Cup final match-fixing probe over lack of evidence

The Sri Lankan police on Friday (July 3) dropped the match-fixing investigation regarding the 2011 World Cup final after they failed to find any concrete evidence of Sri Lankan players letting India win as per latest reports.

Former skipper Kumar Sangakkara, ex-chief selector Aravinda de Silva and a couple of others were interrogated this week over suspicions that have dogged the match for years.

"We are satisfied with their explanation," a top police official told AFP.

"The inquiry is now closed." "They had reasonable explanations about the changes that were made to the final squad," the officer added.

"We found no evidence of any wrongdoing."

Source:

https://scroll.in/field/963729/sri-lanka-cricket-says-three-former-players-being-investigated-by-icc-for-alleged-corruption
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 06:48:26 AM

This is no point in going back in the history and investing the players also when Srilanka actually reach the finals. Wouldn't it be better if Srilanka instead of focusing on the history, focus more on the current team and try to make srilanka a better team by get rid of all the politics within the cricket board.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 12:16:52 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2020, 12:32:34 PM by JSRAW

England's 13 Men squad against Windies is ready to go.
- Jonny Bairstow and Moin Ali sitting out for 1st Match. (Root is already out due to his wife pregnancy)
- Sam Curren tested Negative but he's sitting out too.
- Total 9 reserve players if something goes south.

https://twitter.com/cricbuzz/status/1279355518407053312

https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/113368/jonny-bairstow-moeen-ali-left-out-of-england-squad-for-southampton-test-west-indies-cricket
Test Reserves: James Bracey, Sam Curran, Ben Foakes, Dan Lawrence, Jack Leach, Saqib Mahmood, Craig Overton, Ollie Robinson, Olly Stone

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 976 »
  Print  

Jump to: