Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734778 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:57:32 PM

Zaharchenko said that DNR is in principal open to accepting Ukraine as part of the republic.
Zakharchenko just got Masters Degree in Trolling Cheesy
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:00:58 PM

Well, with the Crimea and Donbass gone there´s really not that much left for the mob to steal and exploit in Ukraine.

Not that simple. Some $50 billion in "aid" is scheduled to arrive in the next few years, from IMF and other agencies. People like Biden and his son will steal most of that amount. But I believe that a considerable amount will be kept as leftover, for oligarchs such as Porky.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:02:26 PM

Zaharchenko said that DNR is in principal open to accepting Ukraine as part of the republic.

No, he just anticipates the foregone conclusion that I mentioned. And what Nemo just posted points to the beginnings of the same from the Ukrainian side. And mob media is starting to lean in that direction as well. The story is dying. There´s nothing wortwhile left to steal. Game over. On to the next scam.

galdur

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:06:12 PM

Well, with the Crimea and Donbass gone there´s really not that much left for the mob to steal and exploit in Ukraine.

Not that simple. Some $50 billion in "aid" is scheduled to arrive in the next few years, from IMF and other agencies. People like Biden and his son will steal most of that amount. But I believe that a considerable amount will be kept as leftover, for oligarchs such as Porky.

Yeah, well what I had in mind was Ukraine´s resources and strategic locations of interest to the mob. That is gone. But I´m sure they´ll utilize their Kosovo number two to their fullest extent. But the mob has a knack of turning their friends into enemies at short notice so it´s anybody´s guess whether those billions will ever arrive or who will receive them.

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:56:31 PM

Yeah, well what I had in mind was Ukraine´s resources and strategic locations of interest to the mob. That is gone. But I´m sure they´ll utilize their Kosovo number two to their fullest extent. But the mob has a knack of turning their friends into enemies at short notice so it´s anybody´s guess whether those billions will ever arrive or who will receive them.

finally you are slowly discovering financial diplomacy... it was time. at the speed of light, wasting time remembering what was before the ruins is useless, safeguard what still standing is harder than you may believe. However yes, it's so absurd, so outrageous how some politicians, ie non financial people hope to be able to skim some cream on the top of the pot. it's a tragic mistake that most of those kinds do way too often, they are designed to be the overlords, understand what it means in terms of retribution (and how their all nation must pay for their sins, they didn't stop them), they come and go, but not the financial world. I know that for politicians, abused and greedy of power (and wanting to rape and abused impunitly), it must but hard to read, but the floors, if you can't trust to let your own daughter walk on it... there is no hope. And it will not be let to happen. The Game - where there are no rules - but the trust in the counter-party, nothing else, matched it, pay you will, or die, who ever you may be, how delusional you may be, how powerful you believed to be. who said that the story is written by swords and not words? I didn't. And don't forget the signers... many, and free, without master but themselves.

money is faster...
galdur

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:20:37 PM

The Russia spin of the mob and its media has had little traction and has been short-lived as we have seen.

Flight MH-17, whatever became of that story ? Where´s the investigation ? Yawn. Boris Nemtsov, that scoop didn´t even last as long as Ebola. And the sanctions, oh my dog the sanctions where did they go ?

Face it; Russia has megatons of dirt on the mob. They have great intelligence services and hackers and untold satellites. But they prefer to speak softly and be discreet while carrying a big stick. Who knows what Putin showed Merkel and Hollande there in Moscow. Those luminaries have seemed to be somewhat reserved since they got back and the mob at large is becoming more subdued. We´ll see if things continue in that trend.

BitMos

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:22:39 PM

The Russia spin of the mob and its media has had little traction and has been short-lived as we have seen.

Flight MH-17, whatever became of that story ? Where´s the investigation ? Yawn. Boris Nemtsov, that scoop didn´t even last as long as Ebola. And the sanctions, oh my dog the sanctions where did they go ?

Face it; Russia has megatons of dirt on the mob. They have great intelligence services and hackers and untold satellites. But they prefer to speak softly and be discreet while carrying a big stick. Who knows what Putin showed Merkel and Hollande there in Moscow. Those luminaries have seemed to be somewhat reserved since they got back and the mob at large is becoming more subdued. We´ll see if things continue in that trend.

personally my problem is the rapists, the rest are sensitive, and discussion are possible, but for the rapists, death, shall we agree on that?

money is faster...
galdur

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:27:35 PM

personally my problem is the rapists, the rest are sensitive, and discussion are possible, but for the rapists, death, shall we agree on that?

I don´t know; which rapists ? Maybe I missed something. Please elaborate. Can´t wait to hear more.

Good luck, g

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:43:46 PM

I don´t know; which rapists ? Maybe I missed something. Please elaborate. Can´t wait to hear more.

Good luck, g
I suppose he means that Hollande & Merkel are rapists, they're raping own citizens in the non-stop mode.
BitMos

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:43:59 PM

Good luck, g

it was about the mob. you have the time to read... hf&gl.

money is faster...
galdur

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:36:31 PM

Ah, that. Well, I think hanging people who start wars of aggression on false and fraudulent pretenses and are guilty of mass murder and war crimes - is probably a good idea. And of course that idea gets better and better the more often psychopaths get away with their war scams.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 09:50:02 PM

How shocking, I posted some material of his just a few weeks ago...R.I.P.

Ukrainian historian Oles Buzina was killed for the truth about Ukrainian history

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/04/ukrainian-historian-oles-buzina-was.html

And I don't hear any massive indignant outcry in the Western press about his murder - one of many recent murders of men, who are true Ukrainian heroes, like the one that was staged around Nemcov's murder.

No, he just anticipates the foregone conclusion that I mentioned. And what Nemo just posted points to the beginnings of the same from the Ukrainian side. And mob media is starting to lean in that direction as well. The story is dying. There´s nothing wortwhile left to steal. Game over. On to the next scam.

I too think it's not so much tolling (like Kadyrov sometimes does), but a way of signalling where the things are going and that is one of the venues open to the West so as to settle the problem without losing face.

Incidentally, it echoes a little with some of the info in the interview with Reshetnikov that was posted earlier. And reading that interview gave me a feeling of hope that Russia will weather out also this century's aggression.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
galdur

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:06:19 PM

that Russia will weather out also this century's aggression.

In that they have such long and solid experience that I tend to suspect them of having helped the mob perpetuate its blunders in this sorry Ukraine episode, if anything. That´s what strong chess players do, string patzers along.

galdur

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 12:26:38 AM

Dutch government refuses to reveal ‘secret deal’ into MH17 crash probe

Published time: November 20, 2014 12:41
Edited time: November 20, 2014 18:48

The Dutch government has refused to reveal details of a secret pact between members of the Joint Investigation Team examining the downed Flight MH17. If the participants, including Ukraine, don’t want information to be released, it will be kept secret.

The respected Dutch publication Elsevier made a request to the Dutch Ministry of Security and Justice under the Freedom of Information Act to disclose the Joint Investigation Team (JIT) agreement, along with 16 other documents. The JIT consists of four countries - the Netherlands, Belgium, Australia and Ukraine - who are carrying out an investigation into the MH17 disaster, but not Malaysia. Malaysian Airlines, who operated the flight, has been criticized for flying through a war zone.

Part of the agreement between the four countries and the Dutch Public Prosecution Service, ensures that all these parties have the right to secrecy. This means that if any of the countries involved believe that some of the evidence may be damaging to them, they have the right to keep this secret.

“Of course [it is] an incredible situation: how can Ukraine, one of the two suspected parties, ever be offered such an agreement?” Dutch citizen Jan Fluitketel wrote in the newspaper Malaysia Today.

Despite the air crash taking place on July 17 in Eastern Ukraine, very little information has been released about any potential causes. However, rather than give the public a little insight into the investigation, the Dutch Ministry of Security and Justice is more worried about saving face among the members of the investigation.

"I believe that this interest [international relations] is of greater importance than making the information public, as it is a unique investigation into an extremely serious event," the Ministry added, according to Elsevier.

Other reasons given for the request being denied included protecting investigation techniques and tactics as well as naming the names of officials who are taking part in the investigation. The Ministry said it would be a breach of privacy if they were revealed. “If the information was to be released then sensitive information would be passed between states and organizations, which would perhaps they would be less likely to share such information in the future,” said the Ministry of Security and Justice.

Dutch MP Pieter Omtzigt, who is a member of the Christian Democratic Party, has made several requests for the information to be released to the public.

“We do not know what the Netherlands has committed itself to. The government neither published the agreement when we asked for it, nor did it show it to parliament,” he said in reaction to the ministry’s decision. “It is perfectly normal that the Netherlands cooperate with other countries in this complex investigation. Yet they even kept the existence of the agreement secret a first and that was unnecessary."

Malaysia is the only country to have directly negotiated with the anti-Kiev militias in the East of Ukraine, while the country’s Ambassador to the Netherlands said he was unhappy that Malaysia had not been included within the JIT. Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte flew to Kuala Lumpur on November 5, but Malaysia says it still did not receive an invitation to join.

"We must first be included in the JIT, otherwise it would be hard for us to cooperate in the investigation. The parties inside the investigation must include us in the team, right now we are just a participant," said the Malaysian Inspector-General of Police Khalid Abu Bakar in Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday, which was reported by the New Straits Times.

A preliminary report by the Dutch Safety Board, which was released September said the MH17 crash was a result of structural damage caused by a large number of high-energy objects that struck the Boeing from the outside.

Dutch investigators added that “there are no indications” that the tragedy was triggered “by a technical fault or by actions of the crew.”

http://rt.com/news/207243-netherlands-mh17-investigation-documents/

BitMos

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:36:03 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 02:10:11 PM by BitMos

it's a beautiful day! the cia will perish (ie all men, women, children of this agency past and present, even recruits and all their private companies) all are going to be put in concentration lagger, deported to china, used as fertilizer and water for the desert wall... it's a beautifull day Smiley... (btw I came quickly reservation about bodies are not possible, it's a clean burn, no one left, there are no innocent left in America) it's a beautifull day... long live what ever isn't American. ouuuhhhrraaa... Cheesy. victory is ours. it was a though fight... Cheesy. but to stop the sand sometime the best solution are a few boats aways Cheesy... hehehe. fuck them, all of them, have no fears, they are fascist and Nazis... so what ever. GG WP long live what ever isn't American.

edit: it's a valid order for the Manchurian candidates too... it's a beautifull day Cheesy.

edit ultimate: there is a saying in Chinese military circles that predates the Christ, once the enemy is found, it's only matter of time, and we have eternity... so, die kick yankees.

money is faster...
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 04:02:50 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 05:40:51 PM by Nemo1024

Galdur asked about sanctions... Well, there is always the Mistral farce. Hollande said that delivery of Mistrals is still not possible (but he does not want to cough up the penalties and return the money either)
http://ria.ru/world/20150422/1060242322.html
When Russia, 5 years ago, self-imposed sanctions against Iran and didn't deliver C-300, Russia returned the pre-paid money and paid the penalties.

There is also Norway - the fifty-last state of the US. It protested that Russian vice-President Dmitrij Rogosin, during his polar visit, made a stop at Spitsbergen (Svalbard). Spitsbergen is administrated by Norway according to the treaties of 1920 and 1947, but Russia, along with 48 other countries has rights to the archipelago. Only Russia and Norway are actively present on Spitsbergen. Now Norway wants to change is laws so as to prohibit people on international sanctions list to land on Svalbard. I suspect it will imply that they will first have to denounce the above treaties, which will lead to a situation when Russia again can make a territorial claim to Spitsbergen.
http://ria.ru/world/20150421/1060030897.html

Back to Kiev.
US state department announced that Germany's Merkel and Frence's Hollande, along with US vice-President Biden and the UN GenSec, will attend the 9th of May marking in Kiev.
Now we know who will celebrate the victory over Nazism in Moscow and who will join Ukro-Nazis in Kiev in lamenting its defeat...
http://russian.rt.com/article/87183
And Biden/Merkel/Hollande will definitely not be commemorating the victims of the 9th of May 2014 massacre in Mariupol, where Ukro-Nazis shot at the people celebrating the Victory Day last year.

And it took investigators about 2 weeks to decode the flight recorders of the German Wings flight and to come to the final conclusion...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
galdur

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:39:54 PM

Yes, the pre-determined outcome of the MH-17 affair is evidently hitting some snags. It used to be that the mob could just decide its scams and then make up the spin along the way with ease but nowadays almost nobody takes it and its media whores seriously anymore. Habitual serial liars end up with zero credibility eventually I guess.

BitMos

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:40:17 PM

Galdur asked about sanctions... Well, there is always the Mistral farce. Hollande said that delivery of Mistrals is still not possible (but he does not want to cough up the penalties and return the money either)
http://ria.ru/world/20150422/1060242322.html
When Russia, 5 years ago, self-imposed sanctions against Iran and didn't deliver C-300, Russia returned the pre-paid money and paid the penalties.

There is also Norway - the fifty-last state of the US. It protested that Russian vice-President Dmitrij Rogosin, during his polar visit, made a stop at Spitsbergen (Svalbard). Spitsbergen is administrated by Norway according to the treaties of 1920 and 1947, but Russia, along with 48 other countries has rights to the archipelago. Only Russia and Norway are actively present on Spitsbergen. Now Norway wants to change is laws so as to prohibit people on international sanctions list to land on Svalbard. I suspect it will imply that they will first have to denounce the above treaties, which will lead to a situation when Russia again can make a territorial claim to Spitsbergen.
http://ria.ru/world/20150421/1060030897.html

Back to Kiev.
US state department announced that Germany's Merkel and Frence's Hollande, along with US vice-President Biden and the UN GenSec, will attend the 9th of May marking in Kiev.
Now we know who will celebrate the victory over Nazism in Moscow and who will join Ukro-Nazis in Kiev in lamenting its defeat...
http://russian.rt.com/article/87183
And Biden/Merkel/Hollande will definitely not be commemorating the victims of the 9th of May 2014 massacre in Mariupol, where Ukro-Nazis shot at the people celebrating the Victory Day last year.

And it took investigators about 2 weeks to decode the flight recorders of the German Wings flight and to come the the final conclusion...

if they are the allies of my enemy they are? as you know it's just rhetorical...

money is faster...
BitMos

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:57:01 PM

A Russian joke (my first one  Roll Eyes  Tongue) :

you know what is good?

an American dead.

you know what is better?

His wife dead.

you know what is best?

their children dead.

----------

I am not sure they will get the humor, who cares because it's true, as long as they live there will be no peace possible.

money is faster...
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:10:46 PM

Never seen such joke and it doesn't seem funny for me. It seems more like a brief description of the Banderites' activity.

I think it would be correct to say that generally we don't give a shit about regular americans. Neither abhorrence nor sympathy, simple lack of any interest. However, politicians are part of another story, some our people perceive Obama & others as the most hated subhuman beings.
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: