Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:30:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734778 times)
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:11:52 AM

"Lolrus" is a good name for the former Ukraine. I got another one. Grin

THis reminds me of the poverty of the Ukies.

GDP-PPP per capita        GDP-PPP, Total            POPULATION
Russia          $24,298                     3,491,600,000.00        146,149,200
Kazakhstan    $23,038                        395,500,000.00          17,330,000  
Belarus          $17,623
Ukraine          $8,651                         392,500,000.00         42,981,850

An aternative for "LOlrus" as name for the Ukraine rump that will remain.

Poorrus-Poorrus from "Poor Russia"

So the 3 Russian Trinity:

Russia, Belarus & Poorrus

Wink

myshownow

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:55:46 AM

I  think, I found the solution for the Ukraine fiasco. Let me reprint what I wrote above:

Frankly, one should not be beholden to the history of one's ancestors if they were losers. The old Ukies have always been losers in their history, really embarrassing. The present Ukrainians should just create their own history & forget their loser ancestors. If they identify as Russian, nobody will know they even had a loser Ukrainian ancestor.

If the average Ukie learns to be shameful of his RECENT loser ancestors (Ukrainians) & identify with his EARLIER winner ancestors who created the biggest country in history (RUS), then they can be winners too and no need to be embarrassed anymore of the laughable UKrainian history of being perennial serfs & losers. The good thing is that their EARLIER ancestors are also the ancestors of the Great Russians (Russia) & the White Russians (Belarus), so all the Russians could be winners again.

It is only the CIA which is fooling the UKies into thinking they have to shout "Slava Ukrainia (Glory to Ukraine). There is nothing glorious about their past (they were loser & serfs) & their present (they are bankrupt). So they should just snub the CIA & join their winner brothers and be winners too.

The CIA relies on inflaming the aggrieved in a population and manipulate them in implementing its political interventions in its target countries. If all the Russians (the Great, White & Little) reunite, only the CIA is the loser.

I'm glad, Peggy is finally getting it. Have you defected already? Wink

I may go to Russia also one of these days, I just learned the language but I want to be immersed to get the right pronounciation.  

Mccoy818

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:09:00 AM

Putin got talent (and US movie star support): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xg3k7j_poutine-chante-devant-delon-depardieu-sharon-stone_webcam#from=embediframe

Kevin Costner, Kurt Russel, Mickey Rourke, Sharon Stone, Ornella Muti, Goldie Hawn, Alain Delon, Vincent Cassel, Monica Bellucci and Gérard Depardieu.

http://www.egaliteetreconciliation.fr/local/cache-vignettes/L344xH426/rourke-03977.jpg

Grin

They are supporting Putin for some 2018 World Cup tix. LOL

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Is the USMNT invited on that event too?
Pagan

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 10:07:00 AM

Stories from Hell: Hostages of the "Donetsk People’s Republic" - Part 1

Thanks to occasional media reports and information from human rights organizations, the world is partly aware of the existence of many hostages who were kidnapped by illegal militia in the occupied east of Ukraine. I am not going to get into the gruesome details of the treatment and tortures inflicted to the hostages since nothing could be more shocking than the story of Irina Dovgan  published in The New York Times. Unfortunately, this is not an isolated case. The stories I want to tell you, about a doctor and a student, will illustrate some traits of the "captivity policy" of Eastern Ukrainian terrorists.

The exact number of hostages is unknown. Even the number of them who have been released differs across the data of different Ukrainian officials. Unlike during Euromaidan, there is no list of the people detained. In Crimea, the situation with the missing and detained persons is more or less clear. However, in Donbas there is total chaos. It is assumed that there is no single central decision authority in Donbas which manages such "details" as detaining hostages. Although the so called Ukrainian Crisis is widely considered as a special operation of the Russian Federation, there are numerous uncontrolled armed gangs acting in the Donbass region. They kidnap, detain, torture and even kill hostages. They are not waiting for any central authority to tell them “torture” or “don’t torture”.

In the basements of many administrative buildings, terrorists keep not only militarians, but civilians as well. There are several types of hostages: war prisoners, political prisoners, hostages for ransom. It can come as a surprise, but gunmen even lock up their own accomplices, for so-called disciplinary violations which, needless to say, are not defined by any clear criterias.

In many cases, relatives of civilian hostages have to arrange on their own for their release. For example, we will see that the girlfriend of our second hero  looked for him all over the detention places in Donetsk. There are 10 “official” institutions of detention in the war-torn city, but the real number of places where hostages are kept and tortured is higher.

Here are the stories.

Alexander Chernov, 1976, Yenakiyevo, doctor
On April 7th, when “green men”, who looked much like Russian military Special Forces, appeared in the cities of the Donbas region. The building of the Executive Committee of Yenakievo (the home city of Ukrainian former dictator Viktor Yanukovych) was captured by so-called separatists. At the time, the pro-Ukrainian community had organised a small activist group of a few dozen men, trying to organise peaceful resistance. They drew graffities in the colours of the national flag on the city walls, and they organised peaceful assemblies. Alexander Chernov was the “main writer” of the group. This was an important position as the local pro-Ukrainian internet media had to suspend their activity after threats from unknown people to the editors.

Alexander (an anesthesiologist, a writer and a blogger) was kidnapped on the 26th of June in downtown Yenakievo. He insists that his kidnapping was due to him being a journalist for “Ostrov”, a local pro-Ukrainian Russian language web-site. He is sure about this because long before the actual kidnapping, he had received threats due to his journalistic work. “Unidentified persons” came regularly to the hospital where he worked, and he received dozens of threatening calls.

On the day when the doctor was kidnapped, three masked armed men jumped out from a car in the middle of the street, twisted his hands, covered his head and threw him into the car. “They knew me, they called me by my surname, and they knew where I live. I was shocked, of course, but on the other hand, I was suspecting it might happen,” Alexander says.

First they took him to one of the depots, where they beat him for an hour. They threatened to murder him, but instead of that, he was thrown into a bus and transferred to Slovyansk, the infamous centre of “Donetsk People’s Republic’s” hostage detention. Alexander was “lucky” to see and be interrogated by Girkin himself - one of the main commanders of the “DPR” terrorists, a former GRU officer, known for his previous activity in Chechnya and Transnistria. The doctor-anesthesiologist was accused of “pro-Ukrainian propaganda” and of “failure to provide medical care to some of his patients”. It was nonsense, as Alexander says, but this is a common way for “DPR prosecutors” to accuse people. Alexander recalls: “Girkin hit me a few times and announced the verdict: “to dig the trenches”. Immediately I was taken to Cherevkovka near Slovyansk, where I spent about 4 days.”

At first, he was placed in a hole in the ground with his hands tied behind his back. He got comparatively soft punishment and became simply a “common” member of the penal battalion. However, one day, Alexander was beaten by an old policeman from Melitopol who had joined the “DPR”. He kicked him in the face and hurt him with a projectile fragment. Meanwhile, the situation on the battlefield has becoming more and more uncertain for the terrorists. “There were shellings two-three times a day. Something was blowing up around us constantly, - describes Alexander. - Gunmen were shooting all the time in the direction of the Karachun Mountain with large-caliber mortar. They didn’t have the “Grads” yet at that moment.”

Eventually, Alexander was assigned as a doctor at one of the "DPR" checkpoints close to the frontline – it is a well-known fact that the terrorists lack qualified medical personnel. That was not the worst thing that could have happened to him, but it lasted only for one day. “Suddenly we were lined up, the commander said that Russia had refused to provide military assistance and now had to retreat. They called it relocation, but in a fact it was a night of escape.” All of the people from the checkpoint were put in the tracks. “Shell fragments whistled over our heads. One of the gunmen dropped out from a vehicle, but nobody insisted on saving him. The main goal was to escape.” 

They went through Konstantinovka to Donetsk, where Alexander grabbed the moment and managed to disappear in the crowd and escape.

Alexander talks a lot about the people he met while in captivity. There was, among others, a student from Moscow "who came to defend the “Russian idea”". Alexander describes him as a fanatic of the “Russian World”. He intended to drop out of university and continue his “holy war”. In the “penal battalion”, Alexander met people arrested for scuffling, murdering a colleague during a drunken brawl, boorishness towards the commander. There were some, mostly businessmen, who were forced to pay a ransom for their release. For a few hours he stayed in a cell with a policemen and a "mad man" - a fisherman accused of spying. There was also a Russian officer who was not trying to hide the fact, and said, pointing at the phone: “I am Russian military, no one can guide me, I get direct orders”.

In each place Alexander would get a different nickname. First they called him “ideological”, which was a kind of stigma. Later, he became “Nazi”, and when he became a doctor he began to be called "docent". To understand what those names really mean, you would need to have a deep knowledge of soviet labour camps.

Alexander wants to go back to his city, but this is impossible right now. When we spoke to him about month ago, he was quite skeptical about the future of Donbas. And I am afraid his suspicions will materialize.

The story of V, a 20 year student who was kidnapped by the DPR militants, will we published soon. Keep following One Europe to read the second part of the article.

http://one-europe.info/stories-from-hell-hostages-of-donetsk-people-s-republic

StopFake.org

Struggle against fake information about events in Ukraine.
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:17:26 PM

when “green men”, who looked much like Russian military Special Forces

Still fapping?

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:32:20 PM

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:39:01 PM

Frankly, one should not be beholden to the history of one's ancestors if they were losers. The old Ukies have always been losers in their history, really embarrassing. The present Ukrainians should just create their own history & forget their loser ancestors. If they identify as Russian, nobody will know they even had a loser Ukrainian ancestor.

Actually that's not true. If you take a look at the history of the Kievian Rus you will see that the "old Ukies" were quite kickass guys. Finally the mongols defeated them but don't forget that they also kicked the very russian asses of your ancestors as well Smiley.
samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:07:11 PM

Actually that's not true. If you take a look at the history of the Kievian Rus you will see that the "old Ukies" were quite kickass guys. Finally the mongols defeated them but don't forget that they also kicked the very russian asses of your ancestors as well Smiley.

What has Ukraine with Kievian Rus.

Russian flag color meaning: White colour means the liberty, blue - Virgin mary (Bogoroditsa), which yore protects to Russia, red - derjavnost'. On the other versions, the white colour meant the nobility, blue - probity, but red - boldness and generosity, inherent russian people. But Modern russian tricolor has not an official interpretation of importance that or other colour.

On other hand, unofficially interpretation says red represents Russian people, blue represents the Ukrainians, and white represents the Belo Russians.

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:47:29 PM

On other hand, unofficially interpretation says red represents Russian people, blue represents the Ukrainians, and white represents the Belo Russians.
Oh... that represent commercial marine of Russian Impair.

myshownow

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:10:23 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 03:08:58 AM by myshownow

THE PRINCIPLE OF CREATING OWN HISTORY BY DENYING SHAMEFUL LOSER, HICKY ANCESTORS" ...in other words, PLASTIC SURGERY FOR YOUR HISTORY: a recipe for world peace,

Hey, people, I just realized I invented a new concept of enlightenment which could greatly contribute to the development of peace in the world, especially in the Post-Soviet space.

Thus, I'm giving it the COMPLETE name "THE PRINCIPLE OF CREATING OWN HISTORY BY DENYING SHAMEFUL LOSER, HICKY ANCESTORS FOR IMPROVED SELF-RESPECT"

I'm not saying the Ukies are hicks (though most of the world think they are), but I have to thank them because it was through constant laughing at their their bumbling that I came up with this very important philosophical principle which will rationalize world peace for a long, long time.

WHEN YOU HAVE SHAMEFUL ANCESTORS, FORGET ABOUT THEM, INVENT YOUR OWN HISTORY. IT'S JUST LIKE HAVING PLASTIC SURGERY. IF YOU HATE YOUR FACE, CHANGE YOUR NOSE OR EYELID.

in other words, PLASTIC SURGERY FOR YOUR HISTORY  to remove the shame.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF IN YOUR HISTORY LIKE THE REALLY LAUGHABLE ONE OF THE uKIES, PRETEND YOU'RE A CLASSIER RUSSIAN, ANYWAY YOU HAVE THE SAME FORBEAR.Miraculously, this also goes with all the Post-Soviet losers like the Baltics, etc. (I won't be bothered writing their names, it makes me icky)[/b]

I have to reprint what I posted before. It's self-explanatory.

If the average Ukie learns to be shameful of his RECENT loser ancestors (Ukrainians) & identify with his EARLIER winner ancestors who created the biggest country in history (RUS), then they can be winners too and no need to be embarrassed anymore of the laughable UKrainian history of being perennial serfs & losers. The good thing is that their EARLIER ancestors are also the ancestors of the Great Russians (Russia) & the White Russians (Belarus), so all the Russians could be winners again.

It is only the CIA which is fooling the UKies into thinking they have to shout "Slava Ukrainia (Glory to Ukraine). There is nothing glorious about their past (they were loser & serfs) & their present (they are bankrupt). So they should just snub the CIA & join their winner brothers and be winners too.

The CIA relies on inflaming the aggrieved in a population and manipulate them in implementing its political interventions in its target countries. If all the Russians (the Great, White & Little) reunite, only the CIA is the loser.

Wink

Actually, this is the same method being done by the CIA, by making the UKies change their history through the "Slava UKraina" mind-fuck and other fake drivel pushed by their fake historians. But it's obvious this just made the UKies more laughable because all the evidence to the contrary are so obvious, bringing them more shame & ridicule (not counting the fact, all the WEstern history falsifications are now all crumbling as their propaganda apparatus and everything else crumble too).

So adapting the opposite (and more credible ) tack will save the Ukies from crumbling with the bankrupt Anglo-Zionists.

Grin

Pagan

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:20:05 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 02:31:52 AM by Pagan

ruSSian Actor with 'Press' Identifier Filmed Shooting Live at Donetsk Airport

http://www.interpretermag.com/russia-this-week-nationalists-granted-permit-to-march-in-moscow-suburb/#4803

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsfnVkyceo0

StopFake.org

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:00:10 AM

ruSSian Actor with 'Press' Identifier Filmed Shooting Live at Donetsk Airport

Why Your footage cut the moment with Poroshenko artillery shooting on him?

Pagan

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:52:46 PM

Stories from Hell: Hostages of the "Donetsk People’s Republic" - Part 2

The first interview with a former Ukrainian hostage was published on Wednesday.

Hundreds of hostages are being held in dark basements throughout the east of Ukraine. Most of them have been kidnapped, with no charges made against them. Some of them are summarily shot, while others are returned to their loved ones in return for ransoms.

On Wednesday we published an interview with a Ukrainian writer, journalist and blogger, who was most likely kidnapped due to his participation in Ukrainian media. Today's story however, is even more bizarre as the hostage was very young and with limited media, or political activity. On this occasion, unsurprisingly, the interviewee has chosen to remain anonymous.

Q., Donetsk, student

Q. is a young Ukrainian student. He is not a pro-Ukrainian activist, but he did participate in several pro-Ukrainian meetings earlier this year, before the occupation of Donbas.

Fortunately, the armed DPR gunmen who captured Q. did not know about his pro-Ukrainian views. Mid-September, he was arrested for the violation of the curfew, and as almost every victim of kidnapping was accused of being a spy. During capture, near his home, he was hit on the face and stomach by drunken “guardians of the public order” armed with Kalashnikov guns. He was placed in a disciplinary cell in the cellar of one of the administrative buildings of Donetsk. Fortunately again, Q. managed to throw away his lighter with Ukrainian symbols on the way there, which probably saved his life. He joined other people who were detained on a few square meters for “disciplinary abuses”. There were 8 men in the cell where Q. spent four days.

Jailers took away his belongings. There was no ventilation in the prison cell, and all of them had to sit on a floor covered by a piece of cloth stained with blood and ichor. One day, jailers came to his prison cell and proposed him to shoot himself. They gave him a gun with one bullet and suggested that he pull the trigger and “use his chance for an easy death”.

Many of those sitting near Q. were gunmen, in particular two mercenaries from Russia. Q. guessed who they were from their discussions.

“They were Strelkov fighters. One of them was from the Moscow region, and he was telling about the military bases in Rostov, where there is a huge amount of guns for training and where workshops in different kinds of fighting, including sabotage, are held. He told how he had crossed the Ukrainian border illegally and got to Donetsk. Together with local mercenaries they were also discussing their salary. Russians get about 9 thousand hryvna, Ukrainians get 3 thousand.”

Q. mentioned that one of Russian mercenaries was very aggressive and possibly insane. He was provoking jailers all the time and got injured through his behavior.

“They beat him so heavily that I thought he would not survive. They even fired at him from traumatic weapons”, - Q. says.

According to Q.’s observation, one of the most widespread accusation is “aiding fascism”.

“Those who are found guilty are usually sentenced to chores or to digging trenches, or even shot.”

Q. recounts what he knows about the shootings.

“I know for sure about two marauders from among those who were sitting in my cell. They were sentenced to death and for a few days they waited for the execution of the sentence. One morning, the priest came, read the burial service, and then they were taken away and never came back. They have an awful attitude even toward their own people,” - says Q.

He hasn't met anyone from among the political prisoners or military prisoners. He believes they are kept in other buildings. After four days, the gunmen remembered Q. and decided to interrogate him. He was questioned by two young "DNR" investigators.

“They first had to check my social media accounts, and I was very afraid of that, since I had not hidden my pro-Ukrainian position on the Internet. You wouldn't believe, but they were too busy playing Counter-Strike. The interrogation started with the question “Do you realise your mistake?” I wrote a statement that I do understand my mistake and will never repeat it. I was not even required to mention what mistake I meant exactly.”

Most of all, Q. was astounded by the attitude of DNR gunmen towards their own people.

“I had no illusions, since I had lived in Donetsk and I had witnessed all the events of the occupation in my own eyes. But I did not expect that they would behave that way toward their own people. I cannot even imagine what they do with pro-Ukrainian people,”

Please Help raise awareness of the plight of hostages in Ukraine by sharing this article.

http://one-europe.info/stories-from-hell-hostages-of-the-donetsk-people-s-republic-part-2

StopFake.org

Pagan

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:56:16 PM

Portrait of a Kremlin propagandist

Life of Bryan: How an RT Columnist Tries to Influence the Debate on Russia and Ukraine

http://www.interpretermag.com/life-of-bryan-how-an-rt-columnist-tries-to-influence-the-debate-on-russia-and-ukraine/

StopFake.org

Pagan

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:19:21 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 05:31:56 PM by Pagan

“Evolution of the Russian journalist.”

StopFake.org

myshownow

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:07:34 AM

myshownow

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:13:11 AM

Pagan

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:52:35 PM

Russian Army on a parade in Lugansk

Yesterday Russian “humanitarian” aid convoy arrived to Lugansk and today Russian regular army units had a parade on the main city square in the center of Lugansk. On the parade there were armored vehicles, tanks, and GRADs (multiple rocket launcher systems) and other heavy artillery. The troops were under Russian flag, you can see Russian Federation emblem “Two-head eagle” and the Orthodox Church priest of Moscow Patriarchate who is giving his blessing to the solders to kill Ukrainian people. They were also using flags of so-called “Novorossia”.

Russian emblem “Two-head eagle” on a flag. Orthodox priest of Moscow Patriarchate

Russian tank in Lugansk

Russian troops on a parade in Lugansk

Russian tanks and other armored vehicles on a parade in Lugansk

Russian troops on a parade in Lugansk. GRAD – multiple rocket launcher systems.

Heavy Artillery of Russian Army in Lugansk

http://lugansk-news.com/russian-army-on-a-parade-in-lugansk-photos/

StopFake.org

Pagan

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:54:59 PM

New Russian artillery on Ukraine's border, some of which is later deployed near Donetsk & Mariupol

Кoлoннa вoeннoй тexники из PФ в Maкeeвкe 01/11/2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT5Gr8alEIw&feature=youtu.be

Maкeeвкa 30.10.2014 Гpaды

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgD5BNrbnHY

StopFake.org

samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:16:38 PM

Pagan sees ghosts

Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: