Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 12:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 [640] 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 959 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355743 times)
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:34:20 AM

LOL! 16k at poloniex  Grin

Oh must be those darn manipulators that keep it artificially low elsewhere while someone bought maybe 4 coins for 16k! How can some like Barabbas and the others deny  such clear evidence, how can they??

I must say Barrabas, that I thought the 42BTC sell wall at 13k (or was it 12k?) on mintpal during the last mini-pump was awfully suspicious at the time and did seem to indicate that the seller wanted the price to stay down..

Its was a 42 BTC sell wall on Mintpal at 18k and it was being eaten but was being replenished, it was there for a good 2 days. That killed the last uptrend, we would've been back to 20k-25k...yeah no manipulation here, move along nothing to see here.

Someone posted a pic of it on here somewhere...
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:36:26 AM

LOL! 16k at poloniex  Grin

Oh must be those darn manipulators that keep it artificially low elsewhere while someone bought maybe 4 coins for 16k! How can some like Barabbas and the others deny  such clear evidence, how can they??

I must say Barrabas, that I thought the 42BTC sell wall at 13k (or was it 12k?) on mintpal during the last mini-pump was awfully suspicious at the time and did seem to indicate that the seller wanted the price to stay down..

Its was a 42 BTC sell wall on Mintpal at 18k and it was being eaten but was being replenished, it was there for a good 2 days. That killed the last uptrend, we would've been back to 20k-25k...yeah no manipulation here, move along nothing to see here.

Geez was it 18k? In hindsight, maybe 18k was a good price to sell for ;-)

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:42:48 AM

LOL! 16k at poloniex  Grin

Oh must be those darn manipulators that keep it artificially low elsewhere while someone bought maybe 4 coins for 16k! How can some like Barabbas and the others deny  such clear evidence, how can they??

OK, I'll put on my tin foil hat, ok? When a big wall appears, more often than not is formed by various sellers that happen to set their sell orders at that particular price. Now, since I have the tin foil firmly installed in my head, I am going to speculate, instead, that that was in fact one big seller or coordinated group of sellers. I would speculate even more: It was more than probably The Black Hand getting rid of significant amounts of their 4.5 million coins invested long ago with the hope the devs would play ball, like BC did before, and let them manipulate not one but several gigantic pumps and dumps. Since the devs showed clearly that they would not play ball, in spite of the efforts of Joel Bosch -reknown Mano Nera operative-, The Black Hand proceeded, slowly, to dump those 4.5 million coins.

I believe the spiral downside has been provoked mainly for that reason and with those players in the field.

But what do I know, I am just speculating with my tin foil hat on...

Meanwhile there's a nice over 25% rebound in progress, so it seems the announcement of the "secret weapon" on twitter, as I pointed out, is doing what it is supposed to do. Glad the devs came out with that. Came out with anything, really...
MAD945

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:52:04 AM

Oh must be those darn manipulators that keep it artificially low elsewhere while someone bought maybe 4 coins for 16k! How can some like Barabbas and the others deny  such clear evidence, how can they??

OK, I'll put on my tin foil hat, ok? When a big wall appears, more often than not is formed by various sellers that happen to set their sell orders at that particular price. Now, since I have the tin foil firmly installed in my head, I am going to speculate, instead, that that was in fact one big seller or coordinated group of sellers. I would speculate even more: It was more than probably The Black Hand getting rid of significant amounts of their 4.5 million coins invested long ago with the hope the devs would play ball, like BC did before, and let them manipulate not one but several gigantic pumps and dumps. Since the devs showed clearly that they would not play ball, in spite of the efforts of Joel Bosch -reknown Mano Nera operative-, The Black Hand proceeded, slowly, to dump those 4.5 million coins.

I believe the spiral downside has been provoked mainly for that reason and with those players in the field.

Meanwhile there's a nice over 25% rebound in progress, so it seems the announcement of the "secret weapon" on twitter, as I pointed out, is doing what it is supposed to do. Glad the devs came out with that. Came out with anything, really...

If you tracked the top 100 wallets over the last couple of weeks you would of seen a massive amount of accumulation..I think we will see something played out here in the coming week.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:55:49 AM

@barabbas

Black Hand dump ther coins before the hack.
MAD945

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:02:32 AM

@barabbas

Black Hand dump ther coin before the hack.

not so sure about that, BlkHandAshDrake...did some live trading for us in IRC on Mintpal to show us he wasn't full of shit 20k sold and bought in matter of seconds...at a rather high price

Tanner have a source?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:08:39 AM

If you tracked the top 100 wallets over the last couple of weeks you would of seen a massive amount of accumulation..I think we will see something played out here in the coming week.

Let me get this straight: In your opinion, during the last 2 couple of weeks there has been a lot of "accumulation", "massive", in fact, by your expression... well, how massive has it been, since you appear to have done the deed (of tracking it)?

Because I believe you are probably mistaking the affluence of coins to the trading exchanges for "massive accumulation", which, as you very well know, produces the opposite effect... or, more precisely, what has been in fact happening in the markets in the last couple of weeks.

See? I haven't been tracking the top 100 wallets, but I got from Patrick -we all did- just yesterday, that we have around 20-22 million REAL coins staking and something like 5.5 million coins -or thereabouts- on the exchanges. And you DO know that the total coins in existence is 26.8 million.... I am not a very gifted mathematician, admittedly, but I use the fingers quite well to add and susbtract and much turns I give to it, In continue coming out with ... the opposite to accumulation.

Perhaps you should track less wallets and maybe identify the exchanges wallets instead, the main one is actually quite easy to see, and that would give you a very good guide as to how much accumulation, massive or otherwise, is actually taking place... and when the opposite to that is happening, which is, indeed, what we have been suffering here during those weeks you just mentioned.

With the tweet by the devs, we seem to have put a halt to the selling for now and currently stand at almost 40% above the early low. Not a bad trade if you ask me. And not a bad move, as I have been suggesting of late. Perhaps there's gas for a bit more, but don't expect those who bought under 9, like me, to be idle and not book some gains here for the first time in weeks, so any further rebound could be somewhat tepid... at least until the "secret weapon" is unveiled over the weekend. Interesting trading days ahead, in my view, and a very nice and welcome increase in volume and exposure. All positive regardless of the size of the rebound.

But no accumulation of any kind, except in the trading wallets at MP and Bittrex mostly.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:10:12 AM

@barabbas

Black Hand dump ther coins before the hack.

No way Hose, sorry. They got as caught as the thief. Although they probably have dumped some from 56 to 42, but not much.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:11:41 AM

@barabbas

Black Hand dump ther coin before the hack.

not so sure about that, BlkHandAshDrake...did some live trading for us in IRC on Mintpal to show us he wasn't full of shit 20k sold and bought in matter of seconds...at a rather high price

Tanner have a source?

BlkHandAshDrake is an idiotic goon, not a member of The Black Hand at all, just an idiotic groupie.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:14:07 AM

42+% rebound from the earlier lows. Nice tweet!

I hope you did NOT sell those 300k UK...
MAD945

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:18:18 AM

Let me get this straight: In your opinion, during the last 2 couple of weeks there has been a lot of "accumulation", "massive", in fact, by your expression... well, how massive has it been, since you appear to have done the deed (of tracking it)?

Because I believe you are probably mistaking the affluence of coins to the trading exchanges for "massive accumulation", which, as you very well know, produces the opposite effect... or, more precisely, what has been in fact happening in the markets in the last couple of weeks.

See? I haven't been tracking the top 100 wallets, but I got from Patrick -we all did- just yesterday, that we have around 20-22 million REAL coins staking and something like 5.5 million coins -or thereabouts- on the exchanges. And you DO know that the total coins in existence is 26.8 million.... I am not a very gifted mathematician, admittedly, but I use the fingers quite well to add and susbtract and much turns I give to it, In continue coming out with ... the opposite to accumulation.

Perhaps you should track less wallets and maybe identify the exchanges wallets instead, the main one is actually quite easy to see, and that would give you a very good guide as to how much accumulation, massive or otherwise, is actually taking place... and when the opposite to that is happening, which is, indeed, what we have been suffering here during those weeks you just mentioned.

With the tweet by the devs, we seem to have put a halt to the selling for now and currently stand at almost 40% above the early low. Not a bad trade if you ask me. And not a bad move, as I have been suggesting of late. Perhaps there's gas for a bit more, but don't expect those who bought under 9, like me, to be idle and not book some gains here for the first time in weeks, so any further rebound could be somewhat tepid... at least until the "secret weapon" is unveiled over the weekend. Interesting trading days ahead, in my view, and a very nice and welcome increase in volume and exposure. All positive regardless of the size of the rebound.

But no accumulation of any kind, except in the trading wallets at MP and Bittrex mostly.

Its ok Barabbass the facts will be posted...
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:34:21 AM

To answer any questions it is actually going to be a combo of several "secret weapons" released this weekend, so stay tuned

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 09:52:54 AM

Ok, so now there's another 5.4 BTC sell wall at 10471 on Cryptsy.

Now that is not a huge sell wall, but significant nonetheless. Definiteky an arbitrary number so highly unlikely it is a random occurrence.

Why would they not sell there a few days ago? Do you think they would buy in at 9k just to sell there? I don't know, seems like price manipulation to me..

What say you Barrabas??

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 11:07:57 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 11:41:10 AM by buy4crypto

Finally have a few minutes to breathe. Been running 7 3's, and my friend, who I will never help with bitcoin shit again pawned his 4 off he bought on me, so running 11 rigs now... To all those selling for whatever reasons you chose. Thanks! Its a great feeling to accumulate more at 10k

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
CINNI will LIVE

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:45:50 AM

Just got the tweet that something mayor is getting ready and it will be announced soon.

So patience, and get your BTC ready.  Cool
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 11:50:19 AM

Just got the tweet that something mayor is getting ready and it will be announced soon.

So patience, and get your BTC ready.  Cool

I believe the hype will be HUGE. Crindon with confetti and big signs telling us 1 million satoshis based on some numbers he pulls out of thin air.

Everything will be A'OK!

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:58:23 PM

VRCRadio.com LIVE in 4 mins

Tomorrow "Effects to Cause" Dev Doug Pike will be answering question LIVE on VRCRadio.com

TUNE in today and tomorow @ 10 AM EST
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:02:37 PM

VRCRadio.com LIVE in 4 mins

Tomorrow "Effects to Cause" Dev Doug Pike will be answering question LIVE on VRCRadio.com

TUNE in today and tomorow @ 10 AM EST

Is he in your house? Cheesy

_@/'
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:16:46 PM

He will be tommorow @ 10 AM EST
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:17:46 PM

He will be tommorow @ 10 AM EST
Cool Smiley Be a good guest host!

_@/'
Pages: « 1 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 [640] 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 ... 959 »
  Print  

Jump to: