Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 [642] 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:29:25 AM

I hope the price will stay at this level  till tomorrow, then I have more BTC to invest.

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:36:30 AM

I hope the price will stay at this level  till tomorrow, then I have more BTC to invest.

Be quick, 11 BTC sell wall at 9k is now slowly eaten (only 2 BTC left). VRC is about to rocket to 11k-13k by tonight. It's perfect time to get in before VRC train leaves the station

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:41:40 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 07:05:20 AM by barabbas

One of the very few actually buying: Just got my full (modest) order filled under 9k. People still dumping hands over fists.

The project, with the devs totally absent for all intents and meaningful purposes, is lacking direction and, above all, achievements. No one outside of the fully stretched VRC community, sees any future in this project, the same way they don't in BC. By the time Doug is back from vacation, his hobby project might easily have lost another couple of digits. Nature of the beast. Anyone seeing any reason, any real reason at all for a rebound any time soon? I didn't think so. Neither do all those dumping quite massively every single day...

So they dump and move to projects perceived as having one.

That simple.

How come you didn't buy Litecoin instead?  It's down to $5.60 right now.  I'm just curious as to why you'd want to buy an alt in which you seem to hold it's devs in such low esteem.

When you state "such low esteem", are you referring to the devs, personally or as devs of VRC? Because, on both counts, you are wrong. Personally, I find them to be somewhat grown children with a lot more to grow, a lot to learn -especially that they are far less intelligent than they believe they are-.  As devs of VRC, they need to be proven. So far they have come quite short on every aspect, but it is too early, in my opinion, to render a definitive evaluation... although they are racing against the clock now and, this being crypto, they may find that they are not going to have the time they need, even if they are capable of fully delivering... which, at this juncture, it is quite open to speculation.

But to answer your specific question, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

You see, ypou are convinced not only that you can identify intelligence but that you are quite bright yourself... and yet, the points and ideas pass above your head like there's nothing below...

I apologize if English isn't your first language and that went over your head.  Maybe this will help: http://www.spanishdict.com/answers/161576/-what-is-to-hold-in-low-esteem-i-dont-understand-it-in-english

From all that I've gathered, they certainly seem smart enough to me.  I'm a polymath myself and have a younger brother that has an IQ of 178, who worked on finding genes for schizophrenia while working in the lab when he was an undergrad at Johns Hopkins so I think I have a good idea of what intelligence is.

From their bio:
"Patrick holds three US patents, and as a dual PhD candidate in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, he is the co-inventor of five or more additional patents including one on influenza therapeutics with Douglas Pike."

As far as them not having enough time, well then maybe you should stop pestering them to keep coming on here and holding your hand and explaining every little thing everytime your emotions start getting the best of you.  Maybe you should either sell or leave them alone to further develop this coin.  

You see? You are not only convinced youy are quite capable of identify intelligence, but you believe you are quite bright yourself... and yet, points and ideas pass above your head like there's nothing below, you don't grasp any, not even remotely, and still you choose to believe that it is not your fault and, instead, it must be some language -on my part, of course- miscommunication. There's a lot of differences between "smart" and "intelligent". As well as several varieties of both. Having a high IQ doesn't mean that the individual has actual knowledge, much less experience, on anything. And being smart can mean that someone doesn't even know how to read but still acts with plenty of smarts ... these are usually called "street smarts" but smarts by any other name are still smart. I'm sure you are capable of catching my gist here.

Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, while fascinating sciences, have very little to do -nothing, in fact- with creative and valuable ideas regarding a project of a crypto currency, let alone ANY idea whatsoever about finances, marketing or communications. Our boys have evidenced already total lack of all those skills to significant extremes in just 2 months. Nothing that should surprise anyone considering that, well, they are good, brilliant even, maybe, at Biochemistry and Molecular Biology which has the same to do with those matters I just mentioned as olympic swimming or fashion design, for instance.

Problem here is the raw arrogance evidence many times has proven these two guys, Pat and Doug, actually believe they are semi-geniuses in financial matters, quite adept at communication and authorities in matters of marketing. And, to put it somewhat mildly, the SUCK at those three. Badly. Added to that, neither them nor dev3 have, so far, proven that they are good at creating valuable, marketable, original features in a coin. There's some promise out there but it is a promise that is growing quickly old.

I KNOW -age and experience gives you that is a couple of instances, not in many more- that you understand clearly my points but your condition of invested bagholder, added to the one that actually believe what you and others -me included- post here has direct influence in the price movements, will prevent you from admitting the obvious, on all counts, so don't sweat too much trying to respond with anything close to smart.

Oh and by the way, how's your brother -the genius- knowledge of Siglo de Oro literature? I take that he will speak fluently at least seven languages and several African dialects, so I'm sure he will know everything there's to know about that and many other matters just putting a few minutes to study them...

Lesser humans, such as me, trust more experience though, in most matters.

And Google, of course.

Edit add.- The have time enough, on your other matter, to tend to their ego requirements and, seemingly, to any other matter, including vacations. And yes, I could stop "pestering", as you so eloquently put it, them but I'd much rather try to keep them on their toes, committed to do the best that they can instead. It's my money and their prerogative. Yours is to post inane things or try something remotely resembling intelligence... which would probably be a noble and discreet silence, but what do I know, right?
akujin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:01:23 AM

LOL! 16k at poloniex  Grin

BTC: 165rKPfGJ3ndrG1QziHR6ACnViP4EQHNK7
LTC: LMysGMFjmF9gR9RzStij74msXrDP1NqW8X
DOGE: DRZXGgcKN8kANwko3VycsBVVGqfy6XsSpM
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:07:07 AM

Oh must be those darn manipulators that keep it artificially low elsewhere while someone bought maybe 4 coins for 16k! How can some like Barabbas and the others deny  such clear evidence, how can they??
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:27:31 AM

Oh must be those darn manipulators that keep it artificially low elsewhere while someone bought maybe 4 coins for 16k! How can some like Barabbas and the others deny  such clear evidence, how can they??

I must say Barrabas, that I thought the 42BTC sell wall at 13k (or was it 12k?) on mintpal during the last mini-pump was awfully suspicious at the time and did seem to indicate that the seller wanted the price to stay down..

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:34:20 AM

I must say Barrabas, that I thought the 42BTC sell wall at 13k (or was it 12k?) on mintpal during the last mini-pump was awfully suspicious at the time and did seem to indicate that the seller wanted the price to stay down..

Its was a 42 BTC sell wall on Mintpal at 18k and it was being eaten but was being replenished, it was there for a good 2 days. That killed the last uptrend, we would've been back to 20k-25k...yeah no manipulation here, move along nothing to see here.

Someone posted a pic of it on here somewhere...
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:36:26 AM

Its was a 42 BTC sell wall on Mintpal at 18k and it was being eaten but was being replenished, it was there for a good 2 days. That killed the last uptrend, we would've been back to 20k-25k...yeah no manipulation here, move along nothing to see here.

Geez was it 18k? In hindsight, maybe 18k was a good price to sell for ;-)

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:42:48 AM

LOL! 16k at poloniex  Grin

Oh must be those darn manipulators that keep it artificially low elsewhere while someone bought maybe 4 coins for 16k! How can some like Barabbas and the others deny  such clear evidence, how can they??

OK, I'll put on my tin foil hat, ok? When a big wall appears, more often than not is formed by various sellers that happen to set their sell orders at that particular price. Now, since I have the tin foil firmly installed in my head, I am going to speculate, instead, that that was in fact one big seller or coordinated group of sellers. I would speculate even more: It was more than probably The Black Hand getting rid of significant amounts of their 4.5 million coins invested long ago with the hope the devs would play ball, like BC did before, and let them manipulate not one but several gigantic pumps and dumps. Since the devs showed clearly that they would not play ball, in spite of the efforts of Joel Bosch -reknown Mano Nera operative-, The Black Hand proceeded, slowly, to dump those 4.5 million coins.

I believe the spiral downside has been provoked mainly for that reason and with those players in the field.

But what do I know, I am just speculating with my tin foil hat on...

Meanwhile there's a nice over 25% rebound in progress, so it seems the announcement of the "secret weapon" on twitter, as I pointed out, is doing what it is supposed to do. Glad the devs came out with that. Came out with anything, really...
MAD945

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:52:04 AM

Oh must be those darn manipulators that keep it artificially low elsewhere while someone bought maybe 4 coins for 16k! How can some like Barabbas and the others deny  such clear evidence, how can they??

OK, I'll put on my tin foil hat, ok? When a big wall appears, more often than not is formed by various sellers that happen to set their sell orders at that particular price. Now, since I have the tin foil firmly installed in my head, I am going to speculate, instead, that that was in fact one big seller or coordinated group of sellers. I would speculate even more: It was more than probably The Black Hand getting rid of significant amounts of their 4.5 million coins invested long ago with the hope the devs would play ball, like BC did before, and let them manipulate not one but several gigantic pumps and dumps. Since the devs showed clearly that they would not play ball, in spite of the efforts of Joel Bosch -reknown Mano Nera operative-, The Black Hand proceeded, slowly, to dump those 4.5 million coins.

I believe the spiral downside has been provoked mainly for that reason and with those players in the field.

Meanwhile there's a nice over 25% rebound in progress, so it seems the announcement of the "secret weapon" on twitter, as I pointed out, is doing what it is supposed to do. Glad the devs came out with that. Came out with anything, really...

If you tracked the top 100 wallets over the last couple of weeks you would of seen a massive amount of accumulation..I think we will see something played out here in the coming week.
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:55:49 AM

@barabbas

Black Hand dump ther coins before the hack.
MAD945

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:02:32 AM

@barabbas

Black Hand dump ther coin before the hack.

not so sure about that, BlkHandAshDrake...did some live trading for us in IRC on Mintpal to show us he wasn't full of shit 20k sold and bought in matter of seconds...at a rather high price

Tanner have a source?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:08:39 AM

If you tracked the top 100 wallets over the last couple of weeks you would of seen a massive amount of accumulation..I think we will see something played out here in the coming week.

Let me get this straight: In your opinion, during the last 2 couple of weeks there has been a lot of "accumulation", "massive", in fact, by your expression... well, how massive has it been, since you appear to have done the deed (of tracking it)?

Because I believe you are probably mistaking the affluence of coins to the trading exchanges for "massive accumulation", which, as you very well know, produces the opposite effect... or, more precisely, what has been in fact happening in the markets in the last couple of weeks.

See? I haven't been tracking the top 100 wallets, but I got from Patrick -we all did- just yesterday, that we have around 20-22 million REAL coins staking and something like 5.5 million coins -or thereabouts- on the exchanges. And you DO know that the total coins in existence is 26.8 million.... I am not a very gifted mathematician, admittedly, but I use the fingers quite well to add and susbtract and much turns I give to it, In continue coming out with ... the opposite to accumulation.

Perhaps you should track less wallets and maybe identify the exchanges wallets instead, the main one is actually quite easy to see, and that would give you a very good guide as to how much accumulation, massive or otherwise, is actually taking place... and when the opposite to that is happening, which is, indeed, what we have been suffering here during those weeks you just mentioned.

With the tweet by the devs, we seem to have put a halt to the selling for now and currently stand at almost 40% above the early low. Not a bad trade if you ask me. And not a bad move, as I have been suggesting of late. Perhaps there's gas for a bit more, but don't expect those who bought under 9, like me, to be idle and not book some gains here for the first time in weeks, so any further rebound could be somewhat tepid... at least until the "secret weapon" is unveiled over the weekend. Interesting trading days ahead, in my view, and a very nice and welcome increase in volume and exposure. All positive regardless of the size of the rebound.

But no accumulation of any kind, except in the trading wallets at MP and Bittrex mostly.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:10:12 AM

@barabbas

Black Hand dump ther coins before the hack.

No way Hose, sorry. They got as caught as the thief. Although they probably have dumped some from 56 to 42, but not much.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:11:41 AM

@barabbas

Black Hand dump ther coin before the hack.

not so sure about that, BlkHandAshDrake...did some live trading for us in IRC on Mintpal to show us he wasn't full of shit 20k sold and bought in matter of seconds...at a rather high price

Tanner have a source?

BlkHandAshDrake is an idiotic goon, not a member of The Black Hand at all, just an idiotic groupie.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:14:07 AM

42+% rebound from the earlier lows. Nice tweet!

I hope you did NOT sell those 300k UK...
MAD945

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:18:18 AM

Let me get this straight: In your opinion, during the last 2 couple of weeks there has been a lot of "accumulation", "massive", in fact, by your expression... well, how massive has it been, since you appear to have done the deed (of tracking it)?

Because I believe you are probably mistaking the affluence of coins to the trading exchanges for "massive accumulation", which, as you very well know, produces the opposite effect... or, more precisely, what has been in fact happening in the markets in the last couple of weeks.

See? I haven't been tracking the top 100 wallets, but I got from Patrick -we all did- just yesterday, that we have around 20-22 million REAL coins staking and something like 5.5 million coins -or thereabouts- on the exchanges. And you DO know that the total coins in existence is 26.8 million.... I am not a very gifted mathematician, admittedly, but I use the fingers quite well to add and susbtract and much turns I give to it, In continue coming out with ... the opposite to accumulation.

Perhaps you should track less wallets and maybe identify the exchanges wallets instead, the main one is actually quite easy to see, and that would give you a very good guide as to how much accumulation, massive or otherwise, is actually taking place... and when the opposite to that is happening, which is, indeed, what we have been suffering here during those weeks you just mentioned.

With the tweet by the devs, we seem to have put a halt to the selling for now and currently stand at almost 40% above the early low. Not a bad trade if you ask me. And not a bad move, as I have been suggesting of late. Perhaps there's gas for a bit more, but don't expect those who bought under 9, like me, to be idle and not book some gains here for the first time in weeks, so any further rebound could be somewhat tepid... at least until the "secret weapon" is unveiled over the weekend. Interesting trading days ahead, in my view, and a very nice and welcome increase in volume and exposure. All positive regardless of the size of the rebound.

But no accumulation of any kind, except in the trading wallets at MP and Bittrex mostly.

Its ok Barabbass the facts will be posted...
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:34:21 AM

To answer any questions it is actually going to be a combo of several "secret weapons" released this weekend, so stay tuned

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 09:52:54 AM

Ok, so now there's another 5.4 BTC sell wall at 10471 on Cryptsy.

Now that is not a huge sell wall, but significant nonetheless. Definiteky an arbitrary number so highly unlikely it is a random occurrence.

Why would they not sell there a few days ago? Do you think they would buy in at 9k just to sell there? I don't know, seems like price manipulation to me..

What say you Barrabas??

buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 11:07:57 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 11:41:10 AM by buy4crypto

Finally have a few minutes to breathe. Been running 7 3's, and my friend, who I will never help with bitcoin shit again pawned his 4 off he bought on me, so running 11 rigs now... To all those selling for whatever reasons you chose. Thanks! Its a great feeling to accumulate more at 10k

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 [642] 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: